.... Six -Vs- Thanos .....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..

Team of Six

Superman Dcnu
He-Man
Thor
Lion-O
Octimus Prime
Thundarr

Vs

Thanos

Fight takes place in Dcu Metropolis

pym-ftw
Thanos. But Idk anything about Thundarr

zopzop
WTF? Thanos stomps.

SquallX
Originally posted by zopzop
WTF? Thanos stomps.

No, he doesn't.

Sin I AM
Which version of HeMan

TheHulk
Thanos wins.

but He Man tho laughing out loud

h1a8
Originally posted by Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..

Team of Six

Superman Dcnu
He-Man
Thor
Lion-O
Octimus Prime
Thundarr

Vs

Thanos

Fight takes place in Dcu Metropolis Another hidden thread to convince people that Thanos is above Superman. For the millionth time, Superman would stomp Thanos solo. He's stronger, faster, more mobile, and almost as durable.

Speed alone proves the win.

DarkSaint85
He man wins.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by h1a8
Another hidden thread to convince people that Thanos is above Superman. For the millionth time, Superman would stomp Thanos solo. He's stronger, faster, more mobile, and almost as durable.

Speed alone proves the win. Hah no

Insane Titan
Thanos wins, not really even a contest

Terryc250
Thanos wins

deathslash
Another hidden thread to convince people that Thanos is above Superman. For the millionth time, Superman would stomp Thanos solo. He's stronger, faster, more mobile, and almost as durable.

Speed alone proves the win. dude please shut up. Everytime I read one of your posts, I die a little inside.

The Sorrow

For the millionth time, nothing you say is based on facts.

pym-ftw
Just put him on ignore, that way I don't have to read you quoting him.

Geeker
Originally posted by The Sorrow
For the millionth time, nothing you say is based on facts.

Nothing anyone says about fictional comic characters are based on facts. That's why we have consistent showings and we have Bendis.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by Geeker
Nothing anyone says about fictional comic characters are based on facts. That's why we have consistent showings and we have Bendis.
...What?

It doesn't matter if these are fictional characters or not, there is an established canon and certain core elements of the characters that remain true for the most part such as Superman being from Krypton, Thor being from Asgard etc which can be proven with evidence supported by this canon.

Almost nothing H1 ever says is supported by evidence from any singular or collection of comic books.

8swords

tell that to he man f$#%*@ flash

Geeker
...What?

It doesn't matter if these are fictional characters or not, there is an established canon and certain core elements of the characters that remain true for the most part such as Superman being from Krypton, Thor being from Asgard etc which can be proven with evidence supported by this canon.

Almost nothing H1 ever says is supported by evidence from any singular or collection of comic books.

So what you are saying is everything in a comic is a fact? Does that include hyperbole, differing writers opinions? With facts like that you can prove anything, can't you? Or can you only state a hypothesis or at the the most a theory. I don't think we have Newton's first law of Thor...

basilisk
Thor lends Superman Mjolnir. Superman uses it to hit Thanos over the head 100,000 times at super speed before Thanos even registers an image on his retina. While the neurons in Thanos' brain are just starting to fire off to register the pain of the insane beating he just received, Superman shoves the Power Sword through Thanos' skull, sticks Thundarr's sun sword through his nuts, and decapitates him with the Sword of Omens.

h1a8
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Hah no Ha yes. What the hell is Thanos going to do when Superman decides to see him frozen in time?

h1a8
...What?

Almost nothing H1 ever says is supported by evidence from any singular or collection of comic books. Everything I say is supported by comics. 100%. If you disagree then I challenge you to name something I said that wasn't. I'll prove it is supported by comics.

h1a8
Originally posted by deathslash
dude please shut up. Everytime I read one of your posts, I die a little inside. Superman>>>>Thanos if they fight. What's so hard to believe about that? It must take someone with a certain IQ to actually see that speed is really unbeatable. Imagine everything is frozen, like to Quicksilver on the x-men movie. There is no way to lose really. Superman's speed is too big of an advantage for any character who doesn't possess speed in his vicinity.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by Geeker
So what you are saying is everything in a comic is a fact? Does that include hyperbole, differing writers opinions? With facts like that you can prove anything, can't you? Or can you only state a hypothesis or at the the most a theory. I don't think we have Newton's first law of Thor...
Jesus Christ. Clearly not what I said at all. Stick to making butthurt Superman threads, because you suck at trying to be a smartass.

deathslash
Superman>>>>Thanos if they fight. What's so hard to believe about that? It must take someone with a certain IQ to actually see that speed is really unbeatable. Imagine everything is frozen, like to Quicksilver on the x-men movie. There is no way to lose really. Superman's speed is too big of an advantage for any character who doesn't possess speed in his vicinity. if speed is such a huge factor, then why does Thanos regularly punk people like silver surfer and why does superman have any trouble with trans tier characters?

carver9
Superman>>>>Thanos if they fight. What's so hard to believe about that? It must take someone with a certain IQ to actually see that speed is really unbeatable. Imagine everything is frozen, like to Quicksilver on the x-men movie. There is no way to lose really. Superman's speed is too big of an advantage for any character who doesn't possess speed in his vicinity.

This man makes sense. That's why Quicksilver would punk Thanos, Hulk, Classic Juggernaut, etc, huh?

Xplosive
if speed is such a huge factor, then why does Thanos regularly punk people like silver surfer and why does superman have any trouble with trans tier characters?

Well it seems then that Thanos should also have such speed,... but as far as I know, he actually doesn't... many times many aren't written properly, don't use their powers within their abilities.

Originally posted by carver9
This man makes sense. That's why Quicksilver would punk Thanos, Hulk, Classic Juggernaut, etc, huh?

No, because he doesn't have other abilities to hurt them, while Superman might have something to hurt Thanos.

The point is that no matter how powerful is Magneto (X-Men movies), Quicksilver could easily take him out or even Xavier if he takes the first move.

So I understand what h1a8 tries to say. If they write Superman completely within his abilities, then Superman can go in such speed and reflexes that Thanos would be frozen and Superman could do anything to him. It's not really hard to understand.

And Thanos has never shown such speed on level of Silver Surfer or Superman.

Is Superman with full power able to hurt Thanos or do some big damage? From what I have seen, I don't think so.

So Superman can try his best and if he can't hurt Thanos, he can go away. And Thanos cannot beat him, if Superman choses to leave.

carver9
Originally posted by Xplosive
Well it seems then that Thanos should also have such speed,... but as far as I know, he actually doesn't... many times many aren't written properly, don't use their powers within their abilities.

No, because he doesn't have other abilities to hurt them, while Superman might have something to hurt Thanos.

The point is that no matter how powerful is Magneto (X-Men movies), Quicksilver could easily take him out or even Xavier if he takes the first move.

So I understand what h1a8 tries to say. If they write Superman completely within his abilities, then Superman can go in such speed and reflexes that Thanos would be frozen and Superman could do anything to him. It's not really hard to understand.

And Thanos has never shown such speed on level of Silver Surfer or Superman.

Is Superman with full power able to hurt Thanos or do some big damage? From what I have seen, I don't think so.

So Superman can try his best and if he can't hurt Thanos, he can go away. And Thanos cannot beat him if Superman choses to leave.

It depends on how you look at it. Can Gladiator, Superman, Surfer, and Wonder Woman fight at these speeds at a long length of time before either fatiguing, etc...don't think so unless we got something on panel showing otherwise. By the way, Superman can most definitely damage Thanos so if he is capable of fighting Thanos the way you are saying then it's a wash. Superman should be capable of pulling a 10/10.

Xplosive
I just want to say that what h1a8 is saying is not that wrong, but many here immediately discredit him (at least in this case).

I don't know how much can Superman fight at such speed, but already a short time in such speed would look long for Thanos in frozen time.

Supermex
Silver Surfer being faster than Superman and Thanks has no problem tagging him..

Insane Titan
Silver Surfer being faster than Superman and Thanks has no problem tagging him.. Thanos tagging Surfer or Fallen One , Genis Vell, Jack of Hearts at flight speed or even Ganymede at combat speed who has legit combat blitz feats are all PIS.......apparently!

deathslash
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Thanos tagging Surfer or Fallen One , Genis Vell, Jack of Hearts at flight speed or even Ganymede at combat speed who has legit combat blitz feats are all PIS.......apparently! precisely my point. If thanos can react to the speed of all of those characters, then why the f*** does h1 always insist that superman is too fast for him?

Insane Titan
precisely my point. If thanos can react to the speed of all of those characters, then why the f*** does h1 always insist that superman is too fast for him? because he presumes Superman goes around blitzing everyone at ftl speeds with planet destroying punches.

He will use only high feats for Superman and low for everyone else.

Granted Supes has the speed advantage but he refuses to acknowledge anything else that lvls the playing field.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Superman can take some wins solo, with the team it's almost spite.

Xplosive
Silver Surfer being faster than Superman and Thanks has no problem tagging him..

So that means that Thanos should have high speed as well... at least combat wise.

deathslash
So that means that Thanos should have high speed as well... at least combat wise. thanos' reaction time and combat speed are both pretty impressive.

Time Immemorial
Superman rips him in half, the end.

Xplosive
thanos' reaction time and combat speed are both pretty impressive.

Yes, otherwise he wouldn't be able to even battle such as Silver Surfer, Gladiator etc... no matter his other advantages (durability, strength, energy projection). Otherwise he is always written with PIS, but apparently he is not. It seems Thanos has outstanding reaction time and combat speed.

yaadaveyaa

LOL at this guy

h1a8
Yes, otherwise he wouldn't be able to even battle such as Silver Surfer, Gladiator etc... no matter his other advantages (durability, strength, energy projection). Otherwise he is always written with PIS, but apparently he is not. It seems Thanos has outstanding reaction time and combat speed. When fighting speedsters PIS is almost always the case. Thanos can't just walk up to Surfer and wail on him in the face given Surfer's abilities and feats. That's phucking crazy. If Superman or Surfer or Gladiator can move more than 5ft before Thanos moves 1 in then reactions won't save him.

h1a8
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
LOL at this guy I'm correct though. Thanos doesn't have a clear win over Superman unless Superman fights like a moron the WHOLE fight and not use speed whatsoever.

KuRuPT Thanosi
When fighting speedsters PIS is almost always the case. Thanos can't just walk up to Surfer and wail on him in the face given Surfer's abilities and feats. That's phucking crazy. If Superman or Surfer or Gladiator can move more than 5ft before Thanos moves 1 in then reactions won't save him.

Totally and completely false... Characters fight IN CHARACTER per forum rules... they don't fight how H1a8 would like them to fight.. Superman gets tagged like LITERALLY every comic by people with slower reactions than Thanos. So it's completely accurate that Thanos' would be able to tag Superman because EVERYBODY does. Thanos' has very good reaction feats which proves even if superman fights that way.. Thanos' will still be able to tag him. Superman losses 10/10 to Thanos and it wouldn't be that hard either.

Insane Titan
Honestly don't see Thanos beating Superman 10/10 or easily at that.

He gets a good/high majority , but Clsrk gives a good fight

h1a8
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Totally and completely false... Characters fight IN CHARACTER per forum rules... they don't fight how H1a8 would like them to fight.. Superman gets tagged like LITERALLY every comic by people with slower reactions than Thanos. So it's completely accurate that Thanos' would be able to tag Superman because EVERYBODY does. Thanos' has very good reaction feats which proves even if superman fights that way.. Thanos' will still be able to tag him. Superman losses 10/10 to Thanos and it wouldn't be that hard either.

That's right, they fight in character. That doesn't imply that they won't use their abilities that they have shown billions of times in comics. You can't purposely make a character fight like a moron and forget their powers when that had nothing to do with their character and they fought using their abilities countless times already.

Fighting in character, prevents characters from using abilities and strategies outside of their morals, creative power, or skill to do so.

Superman and Surfer and Glads have used speed too many times to say they can't in a forum fight. See your post proves you don't like Superman and favor Thanos although you really know Superman wins. That's why you are arguing nerfed and plot stupid characters instead of full capacity characters.

DarkSaint85
Being completely 100% nonsarcastic here, h1's arguments do have some merit.

carver9
Optimus Prime turns into a truck and runs Thanos over for the majority.

DarkSaint85
Optimus Prime turns into a truck and runs Thanos over for the majority.

He DOES have the touch.

Silent Master
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Being completely 100% nonsarcastic here, h1's arguments do have some merit.

His conclusions might sometimes have merit, but the method he uses to get there doesn't; the guy basically makes up numbers and argues CBR style fights.

deathslash
He DOES have the touch. if that song is playing when they fight, optimus jumps into the skyfather tier.

KuRuPT Thanosi
That's right, they fight in character. That doesn't imply that they won't use their abilities that they have shown billions of times in comics. You can't purposely make a character fight like a moron and forget their powers when that had nothing to do with their character and they fought using their abilities countless times already.

Fighting in character, prevents characters from using abilities and strategies outside of their morals, creative power, or skill to do so.

Superman and Surfer and Glads have used speed too many times to say they can't in a forum fight. See your post proves you don't like Superman and favor Thanos although you really know Superman wins. That's why you are arguing nerfed and plot stupid characters instead of full capacity characters.

You're not understanding .. them fight IN CHARACTER means how they are shown to fight is how they'll fight. Superman is shown being tagged WAY WAY more than he's shown not being able to be hit and using his super speed. If you want to have a feat war.. where you present all the times superman hasn't been tagged by slower people and used his super speed and list them all.. and I'll post the times he's been hit in a fight... Who do you think will win that feat war between us? Answer honestly. I will completely crush you by hundreds of more feats than you could present. That is HOW superman fights... he fights less frequently how you want him to fight than how he ACTUALLY fights in the comics. That isn't up for debate. So if you want to take me up on that comparison I would be more than happy to do so. If not, then concede superman has been tagged far greater times then he has avoided being tagged for the duration of the fight.

Thanos' crushes superman even when he uses his speed. That isn't even up for debate. His versatility and reaction time makes it that easy. If you just have it a slugfest and nothing more.. sure superman can do okay... but he'll still get tagged like he always does and when he does.. he'll get hurt.

panthergod
Superman tears Thanos apart, easily.

quanchi112

He gets a good/high majority , but Clsrk gives a good fight Two completely different answers.

panthergod
Thanos def gets his head chopped off here.

Stoic
Originally posted by panthergod
Thanos def gets his head chopped off here.

How? Even though Thanos does not have super speed, what stops him from exploiting his enemies minds? i mean couldn't he use his TP to make Superman believe that he is hitting him but then make him hit one of his team mates? or do the same thing to his team mates?

carver9
Superman tears Thanos apart, easily.

laughing out loud

OnslaughtKILLS
Superman solos 10/10

Stoic
Originally posted by OnslaughtKILLS
Superman solos 10/10

Doubtful. Thanos has always been portrayed above guys that would give Superman hell.

quanchi112
Thanos def gets his head chopped off here. Based on ?

OnslaughtKILLS
Originally posted by Stoic
Doubtful. Thanos has always been portrayed above guys that would give Superman hell.

I'm just mocking Superman fans.

Tony Stark

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ummmmmmmmmm... NO!

And THANOS beats team

h1a8
You're not understanding .. them fight IN CHARACTER means how they are shown to fight is how they'll fight. Superman is shown being tagged WAY WAY more than he's shown not being able to be hit and using his super speed. If you want to have a feat war.. where you present all the times superman hasn't been tagged by slower people and used his super speed and list them all.. and I'll post the times he's been hit in a fight... Who do you think will win that feat war between us? Answer honestly. I will completely crush you by hundreds of more feats than you could present. That is HOW superman fights... he fights less frequently how you want him to fight than how he ACTUALLY fights in the comics. That isn't up for debate. So if you want to take me up on that comparison I would be more than happy to do so. If not, then concede superman has been tagged far greater times then he has avoided being tagged for the duration of the fight.

Thanos' crushes superman even when he uses his speed. That isn't even up for debate. His versatility and reaction time makes it that easy. If you just have it a slugfest and nothing more.. sure superman can do okay... but he'll still get tagged like he always does and when he does.. he'll get hurt. This is not how a character would fight in a comic book. We have forum rules. You can't ignore them because it suits you.
Full capacity prevents characters from losing their 'always on' abilities mid battle and makes them operate at optimal ability.

I don't care how many times Superman has been hit (It's completely ok for Superman to get hit by beings close to his speed). Either he purposely allowed himself to get hit (which is character), his speed and reflexes were turned OFF for the sake of the plot, or the characters were close to his speed or faster.

Since you are arguing character then you must believe that former, Superman purposely gets hit. If so, then he will purposely get hit here as well (maybe to gauge Thanos power). But make no mistake, Superman can and will turn on the speed at any time during the match.

Why would Thanos crush Superman if he uses his speed? What good are reactions when Thanos is too slow. Superman can literally move more than 5ft before Thanos can move an inch. What good are reactions then?

Lastly, how would Thanos crush Superman if speed was equal? Superman will start weaker than Thanos due to holding back but will eventually surpass him when he sees the Titan's power. Superman that's not holding back is stronger than Thanos. If you disagree then you don't know Superman's feats at all. Yes I know Thanos strength feats. His highest ones are beating on Surfer and grappling with Drax to make a planet destroy itself.

Stoic
This is not how a character would fight in a comic book. We have forum rules. You can't ignore them because it suits you.
Full capacity prevents characters from losing their 'always on' abilities mid battle and makes them operate at optimal ability.

I don't care how many times Superman has been hit (It's completely ok for Superman to get hit by beings close to his speed). Either he purposely allowed himself to get hit (which is character), his speed and reflexes were turned OFF for the sake of the plot, or the characters were close to his speed or faster.

Since you are arguing character then you must believe that former, Superman purposely gets hit. If so, then he will purposely get hit here as well (maybe to gauge Thanos power). But make no mistake, Superman can and will turn on the speed at any time during the match.

Why would Thanos crush Superman if he uses his speed? What good are reactions when Thanos is too slow. Superman can literally move more than 5ft before Thanos can move an inch. What good are reactions then?

Lastly, how would Thanos crush Superman if speed was equal? Superman will start weaker than Thanos due to holding back but will eventually surpass him when he sees the Titan's power. Superman that's not holding back is stronger than Thanos. If you disagree then you don't know Superman's feats at all. Yes I know Thanos strength feats. His highest ones are beating on Surfer and grappling with Drax to make a planet destroy itself.

Thanos has TP. What good is Thundarr the Barbarian here? Ukla the Mak, and Princess Ariel aren't here to save him, nor would his spirit sword help him out. Optimus is in over his head. He Man, and Thor may find themselves fighting each other due to his TP, and the lion guy... LOL.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by quanchi112
Two completely different answers. how is it two different answers butthurt boy?

Thanos still wins the vast majority as I said.

It's nice you searched the thread for my posts though , aww did I get to you fat Ken?

Inhuman
This is not how a character would fight in a comic book. We have forum rules. You can't ignore them because it suits you.

The problem with you is that when you see Superman holding up the weight of a galaxy with his fingernail in a comic you think that is high end non holding back superman, Instead of what it actually is. STUPID WRITING.

Xplosive
Highest feat (strength wise) of Superman are far above Thanos, but I don't think today Superman is that strong as he was before (even if not holding back).

Originally posted by Inhuman
The problem with you is that when you see Superman holding up the weight of a galaxy with his fingernail in a comic you think that is high end non holding back superman, Instead of what it actually is. STUPID WRITING.

Indeed.

I think that Superman could solo Thanos based on his abilities or someone like Flash (with his full power, full abilities, Thanos doesn't stand a chance), but all of them are not in the league of someone like Tyrant, no matter the feat, stupid writing etc...

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Inhuman

Just to weigh in.

I've had several debates against h1 in the past, and yes, I have mocked him as well.

But.

His arguments are pretty solid, in this case.

Does Superman have superspeed in combat? Yes.
Is it faster than, say, Spiderman or Iron Fist in combat? Yes. which is to say, its Superspeed.
Does he use it? Well, when he knows who his opponent is, and what they can do, yes. BUT, a lot of the times, he does not.
Is he smart? Yes. To the point where, when he's getting creamed, he will use his advatanges.

Now.

When Silver Surfer/Gladiator/Flash fights someone, do THEY always use their speed? No.
Does that mean their opponents have superspeed on their level? Do Captain Cold, Mirror Master, the Trickster - do they have super reflexes? No.

In a forum, where PIS is turned off, then every character uses their full abilities. UNLESS they are hindered by CIS. But you'd have to be pretty stupid to be in a forum fight, be losing, and then go, you know what, all this punching so far is losing the battle for me....better keep going at the same rate just in case.

Stoic
Just to weigh in.

I've had several debates against h1 in the past, and yes, I have mocked him as well.

But.

Is it faster than, say, Spiderman or Iron Fist in combat? Yes. which is to say, its Superspeed.
Does he use it? Well, when he knows who his opponent is, and what they can do, yes. BUT, a lot of the times, he does not.
Is he smart? Yes. To the point where, when he's getting creamed, he will use his advatanges.

Now.

When Silver Surfer/Gladiator/Flash fights someone, do THEY always use their speed? No.
Does that mean their opponents have superspeed on their level? Do Captain Cold, Mirror Master, the Trickster - do they have super reflexes? No.

In a forum, where PIS is turned off, then every character uses their full abilities. UNLESS they are hindered by CIS. But you'd have to be pretty stupid to be in a forum fight, be losing, and then go, you know what, all this punching so far is losing the battle for me....better keep going at the same rate just in case.

Did you cover TP being an equalizer to speed?

DarkSaint85
Depends.

I have never thought that the speed of thought is all that. In fact, forum rules expressly define the speed of thought:

30m/s...does not seem that fast. But it is what it is in the rules, I guess.

Stoic
Depends.

I have never thought that the speed of thought is all that. In fact, forum rules expressly define the speed of thought:

30m/s...does not seem that fast. But it is what it is in the rules, I guess.

So do you actually believe that Superman would be able to outrun someone thinking about him? Real question here. We all know how durable Thanos is, so Superman is either going to one shot KO him where Thor's hammer shot failed to do so much as drop him to one knee, or he will be able to sink his mind claws into Superman before he drops this supposed beating on him. Let's not forget Superman's teammates because they're in this as well.

What stops Thanos from using that imaginative mind that has been displayed so often in comics to confuse Superman's team into believing that they are fighting against another opponent, while they fight amongst themselves? None of these guys are TP warriors on Thanos' level after all, so how do they resist him? CIS is when a guy capable of playing mind games on Galactus, fails to use his abilities to take over more than the Hulk's mind.

DarkSaint85
30 m/s is....only 108km/hr.

That's 67 miles per hour.

Do I believe Superman is faster than that? Erm....yes? Unless am missing something.

Was only pointing out that there is already a hard number in the forum rule list expressly defining the speed of thought. Use it as you will. I already said He-Man wins.

Stoic
30 m/s is....only 108km/hr.

That's 67 miles per hour.

Do I believe Superman is faster than that? Erm....yes? Unless am missing something.

Was only pointing out that there is already a hard number in the forum rule list expressly defining the speed of thought. Use it as you will. I already said He-Man wins.

So in other words you're skating around the idea. Those erm rules are pretty stupid when i can think about Jupiter in less than a second. So if I had the power to insta be wherever I think that I want to be (like Goku) does the rules still make sense to you?

i also believe that those rules were formed around the example that I just made, which has nothing to do with guys standing beside Thanos. He-Man is also not what he used to be in the Pre Crisis era. So how does he resist Thanos' TP? Where have you ever seen He-Man in modern comics stop a TP assault from a guy on Thanos' level? he really doesn't have any feats above the strongest people on his team does he? What stops Thanos from placing him in a solid cube of force? Thor was unable to get out of it, and he had the Power Gem. This team should lose, because Thanos has all of their numbers in terms of pure ability.

DarkSaint85
If you want to go against the rules, go ahead. Call them stupid all you like, but they are what they are. Superman will be able to outrace 30m/s.

Don't hate the player.

Got proof that He-man was retconned by the Crisis? Including the ones from Dark Horse, Marvel, et al?

Stoic
If you want to go against the rules, go ahead. Call them stupid all you like, but they are what they are. Superman will be able to outrace 30m/s.

Don't hate the player.

Got proof that He-man was retconned by the Crisis? Including the ones from Dark Horse, Marvel, et al?

Well when was the last time that he resisted TP assault from someone in Thanos' TP range. Show me He-Man being able to burst out of something that only Odin has been able to burst out of. Is He0Man now on this level? The burden of proof in this case lies with you, because that's quite a pill to swallow. You will need to prove this because as we both know He-Man could easily outdo a strength feat placed by Luke Cage, but when you start to move up in power between PG Thor, and Odin proof must be brought forth.

As for the speed of thought. How does Superman outrace what he can not see, or detect with any of his physical senses? DS a little respect here, don't try to play me for a dummy. Being deceitful over something as small as fiction is well... you know. If you don't believe that Superman can resist TP capable of playing head games with Galactus just say so, but let's not play this ring around the rose tree game that you've got in play. You simply didn't think of Thanos' other abilities before weighing in. It's never too late to jump overboard, and join the Thanos bandwagon.

DarkSaint85
Lol, I did consider all of his powers, and you know what?

Superman has lifted the Earth, so we know he can do it. Superman throws the Earth into the Sun at superspeed, and Thanos dies.

Is it in character? Nope. Is it against our rules of CIS? Yes. But apparently, rules mean little to you.

So Superman has superspeed. Flies out, and punches Thanos out of the ring. At superspeed. He's not consciously outracing something he cannot see or sense (LOL, great point there), he's just happening to be punching Thanos a far distance away.

Will Thanos teleport back? Doubtful, as he hasn't teleported since he got brought back from the dead. Burden of proof is on you to show that he still can, with recent scans of him post-resurrection.

Stoic
Lol, I did consider all of his powers, and you know what?

Superman has lifted the Earth, so we know he can do it. Superman throws the Earth into the Sun at superspeed, and Thanos dies.

Is it in character? Nope. Is it against our rules of CIS? Yes. But apparently, rules mean little to you.

So Superman has superspeed. Flies out, and punches Thanos out of the ring. At superspeed. He's not consciously outracing something he cannot see or sense (LOL, great point there), he's just happening to be punching Thanos a far distance away.

Will Thanos teleport back? Doubtful, as he hasn't teleported since he got brought back from the dead. Burden of proof is on you to show that he still can, with recent scans of him post-resurrection.

In his entire history he has been able to teleport, but since he has not done so he no longer has the ability? Since when is the sun going to kill somone capable of surviving a super black hole and only getting scratches from it? If you knew anything about Thanos' powers you would know that killing him is next to impossible, unless Death....

I asked you to prove that He-Man was in Odin's class of strength, you decide to play you red herring cards. This is indicative of someone with a large ego problem, and who enjoys getting themselves dirty over fictitious debates.

We've come full circle on the fact that Superman will not be able to know that Thanos is playing the mind whammy on him. We came full circle that you have no proof that He-Man would be able to burst out of his force cubes, and we already know that Thor can't. So all that's left are the non essentials that are one shot killed by Thanos giving him the victory here. Nice playing with you, but you should have switched sides. The air is much sweeter on the Thanos side of this debate. You may still have time to embrace his truth.

quanchi112

He gets a good/high majority , but Clsrk gives a good fight

how is it two different answers butthurt boy?

Thanos still wins the vast majority as I said.

It's nice you searched the thread for my posts though , aww did I get to you fat Ken? Look at the words you use. Thanos wins no contest against a team which consists of Superman plus the others. Then less than a few days later you say Thanos can't even defeat Superman easily but he gets the high majority. You are arguing against yourself. No contest means easily. Don't use words you don't mean for future purposes.

I read a thread created a few days against from start to finish, ugly Mike. Your memory is so bad you even argue against yourself. Profiling your betrayal.

Insane Titan
Look at the words you use. Thanos wins no contest against a team which consists of Superman plus the others. Then less than a few days later you say Thanos can't even defeat Superman easily but he gets the high majority. You are arguing against yourself. No contest means easily. Don't use words you don't mean for future purposes.

I read a thread created a few days against from start to finish, ugly Mike. Your memory is so bad you even argue against yourself. Profiling your betrayal. do you know the difference between what I said ?

Easy one shotting people . Winning the high majority but having to work to win the fight isn't unheard of.

Haha ugly, let's see your pic fat boy hillbilly.

Stick to following me around in threads

DarkSaint85
True, he does not die. Just gets BFR'd. I concede that point!

Ego problem? You only ever seem to dodge points, and fling mud. This is the third encounter I've had with you - the first, on whether WBH is applicable for WWH (and we know how that turned out), second, on PM vs Supergirl (with a subsequent comic showing Supergirl blitzing Superman, which I didn't post so as not to bump the thread) and third, this.

In all three, you start getting aggressive when people disagree with you. Still no counter to the initial post by h1a8, which is apparently 'full circle' for you (maybe your circles are actually spirals?).

1. Prove that when Surfer et al attack Thanos, they are using their full speed. Should be simple, right? This would prove conclusively that Thanos would pimphand Superman away, and I will shut up about it.

2. You seem to have ignored this, however, and now turn to TP, rather than physical. So prove that the TP would be faster than 30m/s as LAID OUT IN THE FORUM RULES. Again, simple.

Until then, anything else is just you typing a load of galaxy-level fluff.

quanchi112
do you know the difference between what I said ?

Easy one shotting people . Winning the high majority but having to work to win the fight isn't unheard of.

Haha ugly, let's see your pic fat boy hillbilly.

Stick to following me around in threads Not even a contest against a team which consists of Superman means a stomp. Not even a contest means it isn't close. Then you say Superman alone gives him hell and that he can win some. Your betrayal has been profiled.

I already posted it. You called me fat. laughing out loud

This is a current thread in which you perjured yourself. I profiled it for all time.

Insane Titan
Not even a contest against a team which consists of Superman means a stomp. Not even a contest means it isn't close. Then you say Superman alone gives him hell and that he can win some. Your betrayal has been profiled.

I already posted it. You called me fat. laughing out loud

This is a current thread in which you perjured yourself. I profiled it for all time. says who? You lol.

Betrayal!! Are you 5 yrs old.

Yeah sure you did , yeah because you're fat .

Of course you did , being sad like that is what you do

quanchi112
says who? You lol.

Of course you did , being sad like that is what you do Says the dictionary. You use words you don't understand. Not even a contest to you means really close and something he can barely win. Insane titan at his finest.

No, I'm not. Seeing you use statements you don't know the mining of I should ask you the same question.

The pic I posted I look skinny only someone who doesn't understand what fat means would say fat. Words are so confusing.

laughing out loud

Your insults don't even make sense.

Stoic
True, he does not die. Just gets BFR'd. I concede that point!

Ego problem? You only ever seem to dodge points, and fling mud. This is the third encounter I've had with you - the first, on whether WBH is applicable for WWH (and we know how that turned out), second, on PM vs Supergirl (with a subsequent comic showing Supergirl blitzing Superman, which I didn't post so as not to bump the thread) and third, this.

In all three, you start getting aggressive when people disagree with you. Still no counter to the initial post by h1a8, which is apparently 'full circle' for you (maybe your circles are actually spirals?).

1. Prove that when Surfer et al attack Thanos, they are using their full speed. Should be simple, right? This would prove conclusively that Thanos would pimphand Superman away, and I will shut up about it.

2. You seem to have ignored this, however, and now turn to TP, rather than physical. So prove that the TP would be faster than 30m/s as LAID OUT IN THE FORUM RULES. Again, simple.

Until then, anything else is just you typing a load of galaxy-level fluff.

H1a8? Did he bring up something or is this just another one of your red herring tactics? I've already dealt with your imaginative route on how this would go down. And I never contended that Thanos was faster than Superman, or the Silver Surfer in terms of flight speed. Thanos was able to stop a blitz from the Fallen One, and unless you are stating that a Herald of Galactus moves slow I don't see what point you think that you have made?

We were talking about Superman, and then it was you that made the jump to He-Man taking this without giving any reason for him winning. You couldn't even answer him breaking out of a force cube that would take more strength than Thor amped up on Power Gem energy.

1. So going back to Thanos' ability to hit guys that move faster than he does when in flight we can go with the Fallen One. He's as much a part of this thread as the Surfer is.

2. Why would Thanos' thought have to catch up to Superman if he is in his face? Is he somehow going to mistake Superman being in his face with the rock lying at his feet?

3. When you stop trying to play me for a dummy, perhaps I will stop being aggressive with you. it has nothing to do with you disagreeing with me, and more to do with deceit on your part. if you're wrong, be wrong, but to attempt to wriggle out of a situation deceptively is pretty grimy. After all this is a debate on fictitious characters. You having a big ego is what my impression of a person is when they lack the ability to admit when they are wrong. Why did I draw this conclusion? Just go back and read the answers that you gave for Superman's team avoiding a TP assault. Your reply was weak, and you never gave a reason for why it would not work, only that it would be too slow.

Too slow for what exactly?

Diesldude
says who? You lol.

Of course you did , being sad like that is what you do

Quan isn't a fatty or a hillbilly, but I'd wager you would kick his ass 10/10 with no effort.

He-Man Slices his head off.

AlmightyKfish
Superman flies away to get a some speakers, flies back with them playing The Touch, Optimus proceeds to wreck.

The End.

DarkSaint85
H1a8? Did he bring up something or is this just another one of your red herring tactics? I've already dealt with your imaginative route on how this would go down. And I never contended that Thanos was faster than Superman, or the Silver Surfer in terms of flight speed. Thanos was able to stop a blitz from the Fallen One, and unless you are stating that a Herald of Galactus moves slow I don't see what point you think that you have made?

We were talking about Superman, and then it was you that made the jump to He-Man taking this without giving any reason for him winning. You couldn't even answer him breaking out of a force cube that would take more strength than Thor amped up on Power Gem energy.

1. So going back to Thanos' ability to hit guys that move faster than he does when in flight we can go with the Fallen One. He's as much a part of this thread as the Surfer is.

2. Why would Thanos' thought have to catch up to Superman if he is in his face? Is he somehow going to mistake Superman being in his face with the rock lying at his feet?

3. When you stop trying to play me for a dummy, perhaps I will stop being aggressive with you. it has nothing to do with you disagreeing with me, and more to do with deceit on your part. if you're wrong, be wrong, but to attempt to wriggle out of a situation deceptively is pretty grimy. After all this is a debate on fictitious characters. You having a big ego is what my impression of a person is when they lack the ability to admit when they are wrong. Why did I draw this conclusion? Just go back and read the answers that you gave for Superman's team avoiding a TP assault. Your reply was weak, and you never gave a reason for why it would not work, only that it would be too slow.

Too slow for what exactly?

Made the jump to He-man?

Check page 1.
He man wins.

You then started replying to h1:
Thanos has TP. What good is Thundarr the Barbarian here? Ukla the Mak, and Princess Ariel aren't here to save him, nor would his spirit sword help him out. Optimus is in over his head. He Man, and Thor may find themselves fighting each other due to his TP, and the lion guy... LOL.

Which, considering you were replying to h1's post about speed....didn't actually address his original point, that about speed.

I then came back in, and said h1 had some good points. About speed. Which you have still ignored.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Diesldude
Quan isn't a fatty or a hillbilly, but I'd wager you would kick his ass 10/10 with no effort.

He-Man Slices his head off. In insane titans defense he doesn't know what fat means. He wouldn't say two things to me in real life. Believe that.

wink

Stoic
Made the jump to He-man?

Check page 1.

Which, considering you were replying to h1's post about speed....didn't actually address his original point, that about speed.

I then came back in, and said h1 had some good points. About speed. Which you have still ignored.

I was not part of the discussion when you said that He'Man would win this for his team.

H1 spoke of speed, I spoke of an equalizer to speed in the form of TP. I don't believe that the speed in which his thoughts will operate are going to be a problem when the opponent is in his face. I also know that thought moves at the rate of any impulse would move, which is a heck of a lot faster than what forum rules give it. But adhering to the rules I am saying that it does not matter, because all of the opponents of team one will not be a light year away, which is also adhering to forum rules. They are in close proximity. Lion guy, Optimus, Thundar, He-Man could all be trapped in force cubes. This is a certainty. Superman is the only one that can be argued to be able to outrace containment by dodging due to his ability to pin point twitch muscles. However he can not, and has not ever been able to detect thought in order to outrace it. None of his senses are capable of picking them up from what I know of him in the DCnU.

So yes H1 had good points on his speed argument, but there is TP that can equalize his speed. He could make Superman believe that he is hitting him while Superman is actually striking one of his team, or a rock for all it matters. I mean if you want to go the non PIS route. This is all that I'm saying here, and it could be a viable way for him to win.

Stoic
Made the jump to He-man?

Check page 1.

Also did you see my first sentence to H1? Thanos has TP? did you see that, because the rest had nothing to do with what he said. i addressed the speed issue with my first sentence if you want to know what i was thinking at that moment.

carver9
Don't know how fast Superman combats but he does have some impressive combat showings. Is it to the point of overwhelming Thanos. I completely disagree but I can see him landing the most licks...AND I can see them licks hurting. My point is, Superman will give Thanos a fight.

Can Superman take out Thanos by himself? Hell no, but when you add in people like Thor and He man, the possibilities becomes enormous.

Stoic
Don't know how fast Superman combats but he does have some impressive combat showings. Is it to the point of overwhelming Thanos. I completely disagree but I can see him landing the most licks...AND I can see them licks hurting. My point is, Superman will give Thanos a fight.

Can Superman take out Thanos by himself? Hell no, but when you add in people like Thor and He man, the possibilities becomes enormous.

What about force cubes? Do they become enormous when they get trapped in them? Can they break out if even Thor with the Power Gem could not? have you factored in TP as a speed equalizer? What about Thanos' other abilities like mysticism, and transmutation? Can Superman hit much harder than Thor with Mjolnir, because Thor didn't do much to Thanos. Do you have the scans of that exchange just to show the damage done? My point is this. If Thanos can take hits from Odin, and Tyrant who were above this team in every way, and Thanos was able to keep getting up, how is Superman going to drop him, or make this remotely competitive?

carver9
What about force cubes? Do they become enormous when they get trapped in them? Can they break out if even Thor with the Power Gem could not? have you factored in TP as a speed equalizer? What about Thanos' other abilities like mysticism, and transmutation? Can Superman hit much harder than Thor with Mjolnir, because Thor didn't do much to Thanos. Do you have the scans of that exchange just to show the damage done? My point is this. If Thanos can take hits from Odin, and Tyrant who were above this team in every way, and Thanos was able to keep getting up, how is Superman going to drop him, or make this remotely competitive?

The force block would work...just don't think he would have the time to use it in an ongoing team battle like this. He would be surrounded as soon as the battle starts.

TP is a good factor as well. He could use it to possibly change the tides.

Thor hammer hit knocked him off of his ft. He didn't look so happy after it. Overall, that was far away from tanking an attack. The answer to your question is no, I don't think Superman could hit harder than Mjlonir but at the same time, it doesn't matter since he didn't tank it.

I agree with you...things becomes interesting when you think of everything Thanos and the crew has done but if you think about what they have done as well, you'll see the possibilities here (Thor alone has withstood attacks from an enraged Odin that was trying to kill him and an Odin inside of the Destroyer armor, that's just a piece of what he has done...Thor have fts matching Thanos but Thanos fts are more consistent).

Insane Titan
In insane titans defense he doesn't know what fat means. He wouldn't say two things to me in real life. Believe that.

wink bwhahahahaha , any time tough guy.

Make sure you ask your mom if you're allowed to leave the basement first

Stoic
The force block would work...just don't think he would have the time to use it in an ongoing team battle like this. He would be surrounded as soon as the battle starts.

TP is a good factor as well. He could use it to possibly change the tides.

Thor hammer hit knocked him off of his ft. He didn't look so happy after it. Overall, that was far away from tanking an attack. The answer to your question is no, I don't think Superman could hit harder than Mjlonir but at the same time, it doesn't matter since he didn't tank it.

I agree with you...things becomes interesting when you think of everything Thanos and the crew has done but if you think about what they have done as well, you'll see the possibilities here (Thor alone has withstood attacks from an enraged Odin that was trying to kill him and an Odin inside of the Destroyer armor, that's just a piece of what he has done...Thor have fts matching Thanos but Thanos fts are more consistent).

You don't think that he tanked it? Juggernaut absorbing the blows given to him is not the definition of tanking a hit. Do you have the scans? What I saw was Thanos tanking the hit. Did you see him fall to one knee? Did he scream out in pain? Was he launched by the attack? Once Betsy Braddock used her TP to make the X-Men believe that they were hitting her, but instead they were hitting inanimate objects that she made them think was her. Thanos imo is a far more powerful telepath. None of these guys have any feats of resisting Thanos' TP outside of Thor, but then again he has those force cubes. Do I think that they could win? Sure if Thanos is off of his game, but usually he's pretty good in terms of combat, and it took quite a team of Avengers to take him down, and that was when he was in a weakened condition no less. I think that this is his fight to lose.

quanchi112
bwhahahahaha , any time tough guy.

Make sure you ask your mom if you're allowed to leave the basement first You wouldn't even remember me if you saw a pic a few hours ago. I feel like you've had one to many concussions.

Such a childish remark.

carver9
You don't think that he tanked it? Juggernaut absorbing the blows given to him is not the definition of tanking a hit. Do you have the scans? What I saw was Thanos tanking the hit. Did you see him fall to one knee? Did he scream out in pain? Was he launched by the attack? Once Betsy Braddock used her TP to make the X-Men believe that they were hitting her, but instead they were hitting inanimate objects that she made them think was her. Thanos imo is a far more powerful telepath. None of these guys have any feats of resisting Thanos' TP outside of Thor, but then again he has those force cubes. Do I think that they could win? Sure if Thanos is off of his game, but usually he's pretty good in terms of combat, and it took quite a team of Avengers to take him down, and that was when he was in a weakened condition no less. I think that this is his fight to lose.

Yes I have the scan.

Thor hits him with a hammer shot. Look at the second attack Thor tries to land. He is standing 'above' Thanos. Thanos is clearly on the ground and it's obvious he didn't tank said hit, even going by the expression on his face.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-06-18-10-58-56_zps7a2d24be.png.html

Also, I just noticed something. Before confronting Thanos and the crew, Cap and Thor told Hulk to hold back...contain himself. Told him to soften them up until they joined the battle.

Hhhhmmmm....

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Hulk/Screenshot_2014-06-18-11-00-15_zps44dbf092.png.html

Thanos have the tools to win... I agree. I just never seen him take on a powerful team like this by himself. I have never seen him use everything in one fight. Ninety percent of the time, he is usually punching and blasting. If we are debating based off powerset, then the team stomps.

quanchi112
What are you basing the team stomps off of ? Give me an example.

carver9
What are you basing the team stomps off of ? Give me an example.

I said "if we based the fight off of powerset". Never said in actuality, the team would win. Reread my post. By the way...I'm still gathering scenes for my post in the battlezone. Didn't know your FIRST post was going to be so in depth.

Insane Titan
You wouldn't even remember me if you saw a pic a few hours ago. I feel like you've had one to many concussions.

Such a childish remark. I know the pic wasn't you.

Ha really coming from the guy who says "betrayal of a comic book character" idiot

MF DELPH
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..

Team of Six

Superman Dcnu
He-Man
Thor
Lion-O
Octimus Prime
Thundarr

Vs

Thanos

Fight takes place in Dcu Metropolis

Hmm...

While I think Thanos probably wins, I think it's funny this thread has devolved into a Superman Vs. Thanos thread when you have all the magic and power of Eternia and the Eye of Thundera on one side of the battlefield and it gets zero mention.

KuRuPT Thanosi

So you didn't answer... who you like to do a feat comparison on how many times superman hasn't been tagged in a fight and how many times he has? It seems like you're conceding he does get tagged and will get tagged... which is in stark contrasts to you saying he wouldn't ever get hit and thanos would be a statue. I'm glad I could help you understand what fighting in character means.. seems like you were confused. Glad you're not now. Superman doesn't fight how h1a8 wants him to fight on this forum.. he fight in character. Period.

Thanos has had his hands at his side as Thor is throwing his hammer.. We've seen how fast Thor's hammer can go.. it even has FTL speed feats... Thanos reacted fast enough to raise his hand and stop it mid flight AFTER it was thrown. Thanos has stopped a bull rush from the Fallen one that is a confirmed trans light speed character. That is his move.. a bull rush.. Thanos stopped him mid flight with ease. There is the scene with The Maker where they are within 3 or 4 feet of each other fighting. Thanos reacts to a blast and swats it away before it hits him. That is standing THAT close he's able to react to a energy blast... we all know how fast those travel. We've seen Thanos literally TELEPORT out of the way of Surfer trying to blast him and react fast enough to Teleport away before being hit.. he's done this numerous time to Surfer. Thanos reaction feats make it clear he can deal with Superman's speed and tag him.. and when he tags him enough time he'll go down and down hard.

To say nothing of him just either TPing him or forceblocking him right away and incapacitating him for the duration of the fight. Easy wins for Thanos there.. this is what happens when somebody is just as strong or stronger and way more versatile.. it becomes THAT easy

KuRuPT Thanosi
Just to weigh in.

But.

Now.

Actually his argument don't have merit as I've shown above. They have to fight in character.. and it's in character for superman not to fight that way. If you want to do a feat comparison like I challenge H1a8 2 I would be more than happy with that. Superman has SUBSTANTIALLY more so than not been tagged and tagged multiple times in fights. This whole ohhh if he knows who he's fight he'll fight with super speed also doesn't hold water AT ALL. He's been crushed by Seid before yet hasn't fought him with Superman speed each time. Same with Marvel.. Orion... Grundy.. Doomsday.. Gog... this list goes on and on with people that have taken it to superman and yet he didn't go all out with speed even knowing who he's fighting. So no, neither of your argument have much merit.

carver9
I haven't had a debate against Kurupt in a long time. Let me bump a thread so that I can make this happen.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Don't hate the player.

Got proof that He-man was retconned by the Crisis? Including the ones from Dark Horse, Marvel, et al? If I think teleport me to pluto.. I would be there instantly and well before superman would traveling at his fastest.

quanchi112
I know the pic wasn't you.

Ha really coming from the guy who says "betrayal of a comic book character" idiot Bada can confirm its me as can a few other posters. You don't know anything yet still say I'm fat be sails confirming your ignorance. What's it like being you ?

I said "if we based the fight off of powerset". Never said in actuality, the team would win. Reread my post. By the way...I'm still gathering scenes for my post in the battlezone. Didn't know your FIRST post was going to be so in depth. You know no evidence exists to back your claims regarding the team stomping let alone winning.

Battlezones are a different animal altogether for me. Best bring your "A" game with me. I am going to consume Darth Vader and shit him out.

Insane Titan
Bada can confirm its me as can a few other posters. You don't know anything yet still say I'm fat be sails confirming your ignorance. What's it like being you ?

You know no evidence exists to back your claims regarding the team stomping let alone winning.

Battlezones are a different animal altogether for me. Best bring your "A" game with me. I am going to consume Darth Vader and shit him out. yeah because they've met you IRL liar.

Next part of your post makes sense again.

Being me? It's better than being you for starters

carver9
Bada can confirm its me as can a few other posters. You don't know anything yet still say I'm fat be sails confirming your ignorance. What's it like being you ?

You know no evidence exists to back your claims regarding the team stomping let alone winning.

Battlezones are a different animal altogether for me. Best bring your "A" game with me. I am going to consume Darth Vader and shit him out.

Reread my post. I think you are confused.

Stoic
I said "if we based the fight off of powerset". Never said in actuality, the team would win. Reread my post. By the way...I'm still gathering scenes for my post in the battlezone. Didn't know your FIRST post was going to be so in depth.

The tea, wouldn't win based off of power set. The majority of these guys get trapped the moment that the battle begins. Thanos could literally take full control of this fight. He could then release them one at a time, and commence to killing them all. Did you take notice of how Thor flew in and was on higher than Thanos? i did see him staggered, I won't lie, but that does not mean that he did not tank the hit. not tanking it, means that he could not get back up. For instance if Thor cracked Hercules across the head, he would be laid out, and thus would be considered as he did not tank the hit. Thanos on the other hand is upright within seconds.

The other scan really hasn't much to do with anything. Thanos has won every encounter that he has had with the Hulk so far. What's the score now 4-0 for Thanos?

carver9
The tea, wouldn't win based off of power set. The majority of these guys get trapped the moment that the battle begins. Thanos could literally take full control of this fight. He could then release them one at a time, and commence to killing them all. Did you take notice of how Thor flew in and was on higher than Thanos? i did see him staggered, I won't lie, but that does not mean that he did not tank the hit. not tanking it, means that he could not get back up. For instance if Thor cracked Hercules across the head, he would be laid out, and thus would be considered as he did not tank the hit. Thanos on the other hand is upright within seconds.

The other scan really hasn't much to do with anything. Thanos has won every encounter that he has had with the Hulk so far. What's the score now 4-0 for Thanos?

Huh? Not tanking it means not getting back up? Where did you get that from? If he didn't get back up...that means he is knocked out. Doesn't have a thing to do with tanking.

Did Hulk tank Thor hammer shot?

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g340/Fernando072295/hulkvsavengers04_zpsb2d0182d.jpg

What encounters has he had with Hulk? That scan wasn't in regards to this fight, I just wanted to point something out but I still want to know of these confrontations Hulk and Thanos had.

quanchi112
Reread my post. I think you are confused. What am I confused about ? Explain yourself.

carver9
What am I confused about ? Explain yourself.

Lol...stop demanding things Quan. I simply said, if we are arguing 'based off powerset' the team stomps. I don't base my arguments entirely off powerset, I go by what's shown on panel so don't stress about this Quan. It's ok buddy. Now if this was Thanos vs Hulk, that's a completely different argument.

quanchi112
Lol...stop demanding things Quan. I simply said, if we are arguing 'based off powerset' the team stomps. I don't base my arguments entirely off powerset, I go by what's shown on panel so don't stress about this Quan. It's ok buddy. Now if this was Thanos vs Hulk, that's a completely different argument. Based off their powersets explains how you believe they stomp ? What is this based on ?

carver9
Based off their powersets explains how you believe they stomp ? What is this based on ?

Their fts.

Stoic
Huh? Not tanking it means not getting back up? Where did you get that from? If he didn't get back up...that means he is knocked out. Doesn't have a thing to do with tanking.

Did Hulk tank Thor hammer shot?

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g340/Fernando072295/hulkvsavengers04_zpsb2d0182d.jpg

What encounters has he had with Hulk? That scan wasn't in regards to this fight, I just wanted to point something out but I still want to know of these confrontations Hulk and Thanos had.

That scan that you provided was nothing like the scene with Thanos. The Hulk was lying there gripping his head, and trying to get the world to straighten back up. Thanos took it, and kept going without skipping a beat, and even though it was barely a tanking feat, it still was one. Go back and compare the two.

In every encounter that Thanos has had with the Hulk, Thanos came out looking better, or outright clowning the Hulk. He took over his mind, mashed his head into Ben, turned him into a mouse sized gnome (with the IG), punched him out of his leap blitz... are there any other times?

quanchi112
Their fts. That isn't based off their powersets it is based off their feats. Thanos has more impressive feats.

carver9
That scan that you provided was nothing like the scene with Thanos. Thanos was lying there gripping his head, and trying to get the world to straighten back up. Thanos took it, and kept going without skipping a beat, and even though it was barely a tanking feat, it still was one. Go back and compare the two.

In every encounter that Thanos has had with the Hulk, Thanos came out looking better, or outright clowning the Hulk. He took over his mind, mashed his head into Ben, turned him into a mouse sized gnome (with the IG), punched him out of his leap blitz... are there any other times?

Thor came from the sky and hit Thanos downward and succeeded. Thor threw an uppercut at Hulk and succeeded. You said Thanos tanked it because he didn't make a sound. Hulk didn't make a sound either. You said Thanos tanked it because he wasn't down for long, Hulk wasn't down for long either. The only difference is the position Thor hit both with Mjlonir. Another difference is Thor was pissed in his fight with Hulk. He was being manipulated by Loki.

I've seen every Thanos and Hulk encounter. Please enlighten me on these domination showings of Thanos and Hulk. I probably forgot which scenes you are referencing. You can provide me a issue number if you want.

carver9
That isn't based off their powersets it is based off their feats. Thanos has more impressive feats.

Disagree. Look at Thor fts then Holla at me. On average Thanos is more powerful but looking at everything as a whole on what Thor has done, yes, I disagree.

That is based off powerset by the way.

quanchi112
Disagree. Look at Thor fts then Holla at me. On average Thanos is more powerful but looking at everything as a whole on what Thor has done, yes, I disagree.

That is based off powerset by the way. Thanos' feats are by and away superior. You aren't looking at it by powerset but by feats. Thanos' feats are better.

carver9
Thanos' feats are by and away superior. You aren't looking at it by powerset but by feats. Thanos' feats are better.

I'm looking at it by both because in order for me to believe the team would win, I would have to look at what they've achieved via FTS. With that said, based off their powerset, the team would wreck him. Superman speed, strength, and energy output. Thor power output, damage soak, and Mjlonir being a Hax weapon, and He man being He man. I know of Thanos fts and I know of theirs and 'things wouldn't go well if we based this off of powerset alone' for Thanos.

carver9
This is a pointless argument since this battle isn't based off powerset. Us debating this topic is futile.

Stoic
Thor came from the sky and hit Thanos downward and succeeded. Thor threw an uppercut at Hulk and succeeded. You said Thanos tanked it because he didn't make a sound. Hulk didn't make a sound either. You said Thanos tanked it because he wasn't down for long, Hulk wasn't down for long either. The only difference is the position Thor hit both with Mjlonir. Another difference is Thor was pissed in his fight with Hulk. He was being manipulated by Loki.

I've seen every Thanos and Hulk encounter. Please enlighten me on these domination showings of Thanos and Hulk. I probably forgot which scenes you are referencing. You can provide me a issue number if you want.

Carver are you going to be deceitful? Post both scans again. Thanos was not downed, the Hulk was. As you mentioned Thor came from above, and hit him with a huge amount of force. Thanos was moved by it, but it did not make him skip a beat. If thor had the mindset of Sabertooth when he ran with the Reavers, he would have jumped on the Hulk and beat him until he died in that scene. What was going to stop him when he was as good as done? If that was an MMA fight the ref would have called that a KO, because Thor had all of the time in the world for a ground and pound. Thanos was never compromised in that scene. Post both of those scans if you could, and you will see what I mean. Also if you want you can go back to all of the fights that Thor has had with the Hulk, is there any that they had when the Hulk took a full hit to the head from Thor without being launched, and needed time to recover?

Thanos mashed the Hulks head into the Things clowning them both, and making them take time to recover. Do you recall this?

Thanos took over the Hulk's mind. Do to remember this?

Thanos turned the Hulk into a mouse sized version of himself. Do you remember this?

Thanos punched the Hulk out of his blitz. Do you remember this?

If you can remember all of these times i don't have to provide you with an issue number. Why would I lie about this stuff? This is the question that you have to ask yourself. If I'm wrong it's no big deal. As far as I'm concerned, what would bother me, is lying about a fictitious debate, because it's not worth me getting dirty over. Real talk brother.

quanchi112
I'm looking at it by both because in order for me to believe the team would win, I would have to look at what they've achieved via FTS. With that said, based off their powerset, the team would wreck him. Superman speed, strength, and energy output. Thor power output, damage soak, and Mjlonir being a Hax weapon, and He man being He man. I know of Thanos fts and I know of theirs and 'things wouldn't go well if we based this off of powerset alone' for Thanos. Their combined feats aren't enough to defeat Thanos who has superior feats. He has also treated people on their level like minor annoyances.

Stoic
This is a pointless argument since this battle isn't based off powerset. Us debating this topic is futile.

Is it pointless? i was also not basing my stance on power set. i have no idea where you are bringing this up from. All of my examples are things that Thanos has done. While at the same time, you can't ignore power set. If you do you skip over things power sets character A is able to walk through walls, burst into flames, and all of those other things. A feat is a feat. My point is that you have to have a gentle medium of feats, and power sets, because if you did not, you wouldn't have much to base anything on.

carver9
Carver are you going to be deceitful? Post both scans again. Thanos was not downed, the Hulk was. As you mentioned Thor came from above, and hit him with a huge amount of force. Thanos was moved by it, but it did not make him skip a beat. If thor had the mindset of Sabertooth when he ran with the Reavers, he would have jumped on the Hulk and beat him until he died in that scene. What was going to stop him when he was as good as done? If that was an MMA fight the ref would have called that a KO, because Thor had all of the time in the world for a ground and pound. Thanos was never compromised in that scene. Post both of those scans if you could, and you will see what I mean. Also if you want you can go back to all of the fights that Thor has had with the Hulk, is there any that they had when the Hulk took a full hit to the head from Thor without being launched, and needed time to recover?

Thanos mashed the Hulks head into the Things clowning them both, and making them take time to recover. Do you recall this?

Thanos took over the Hulk's mind. Do to remember this?

Thanos turned the Hulk into a mouse sized version of himself. Do you remember this?

Thanos punched the Hulk out of his blitz. Do you remember this?

If you can rememebr all of these times i don't have to provide you with an issue number. Why would I lie about this stuff? This is the question that you have to ask yourself. If I'm wrong it's no big deal. As far as I'm concerned, what would bother me, is lying about a fictitious debate, because it's not worth me getting dirty over. Real talk brother.

Thanos was on the ground after Thor's DOWNWARD hit. It's in the scan. You even admitted to it. If someone hits you downward, you don't fly in the air, lol, you go down.

Hulk was in the air after Thor UPWARD HIT. No denying either. If someone hits you upward, you go UP. Also, lol at Thor flying over there beating on Hulk until he's pulp. You are crazy. I could have said the same thing about Thor Vs Thanos. Instead of talking like he did to Thanos 'when he was on the ground', he should have rained down hammer shots instantly before Thanos got leverage. You see how easy that was?

As for your comments with Hulk vs Thanos.

1. Thanos never smashed their heads together. I think it was Quasar that created a cushion like material to stop this from happening. No ownage there.

I agree...He took over his mind. If he was a team buster like you are proclaiming...why have Hulk fight your battles when you can do it on your own?

Thanos had the Gauntlet when he shrunk Hulk. We've already been through this. So yes, I remembered amped Thanos doing this.

Thanos punched a holding back Hulk that smiled after said punch.

Is that all you got? Do you honestly consider those FIGHTS? Since you don't know what a fight is, would you like for me to post one for you? UFC, comic fights, street fighters...let me know what you need.

I wouldn't consider what you are doing as lying, I just think you are confused and no insult but your perception of things is kind of off.

carver9
Their combined feats aren't enough to defeat Thanos who has superior feats. He has also treated people on their level like minor annoyances.

Lol...it's debatable if his fts is superiors to Thors, let alone all of them combined. Who on their level has he treated like an annoyance?

Stoic
Thanos was on the ground after Thor's DOWNWARD hit. It's in the scan. You even admitted to it. If someone hits you downward, you don't fly in the air, lol, you go down.

Hulk was in the air after Thor UPWARD HIT. No denying either. If someone hits you upward, you go UP. Also, lol at Thor flying over there beating on Hulk until he's pulp. You are crazy. I could have said the same thing about Thor Vs Thanos. Instead of talking like he did to Thanos 'when he was on the ground', he should have rained down hammer shots instantly before Thanos got leverage. You see how easy that was?

As for your comments with Hulk vs Thanos.

1. Thanos never smashed their heads together. I think it was Quasar that created a cushion like material to stop this from happening. No ownage there.

I agree...He took over his mind. If he was a team buster like you are proclaiming...why have Hulk fight your battles when you can do it on your own?

Thanos had the Gauntlet when he shrunk Hulk. We've already been through this. So yes, I remembered amped Thanos doing this.

Thanos punched a holding back Hulk that smiled after said punch.

Is that all you got? Do you honestly consider those FIGHTS? Since you don't know what a fight is, would you like for me to post one for you? UFC, comic fights, street fighters...let me know what you need.

I wouldn't consider what you are doing as lying, I just think you are confused and no insult but your perception of things is kind of off.

Repost the scan Carver. Thanos was not downed in that scene, he was staggered, and by staggered I mean slightly off of his footing. This did not stop him from putting Thor on his back seconds later. Actually so that we get a clear picture, do you have the entire encounter so that we both can see the entire thing? If I'm wrong that's fine, but in that scene Thanos was not downed. In boxing, when a guy is downed he is either on his belly, or on his back. From what I recall Thanos was in neither of those positions.

First of all we haven't already been through anything. I was the one that pointed out that Thanos had the IG when he shrunk the Hulk down.

Thanos was going to smack their heads together proclaiming that he was strength incarnate, which went unanswered.

Thanos punched the Hulk this is correct, but i did not see the Hulk retaliate. Yes Thanos' team made sure of this, but would Thanos have a hard time against those same guys? They knew who was boss. Didn't Thanos lay a beating on the Giant doofus guy (forgot his name)?

Carver are you talking down to me? You should probably reign that shit in, because it's taking this to a level that it doesn't need to go to.

My point was that The Hulk has never once gotten back at Thanos, and as far as I'm concerned Thanos has always come out shining while the Hulk less so during their brief encounters.

Insane Titan
Repost the scan Carver. Thanos was not downed in that scene, he was staggered, and by staggered I mean slightly off of his footing. This did not stop him from putting Thor on his back seconds later. Actually so that we get a clear picture, do you have the entire encounter so that we both can see the entire thing? If I'm wrong that's fine, but in that scene Thanos was not downed. In boxing, when a guy is downed he is either on his belly, or on his back. From what I recall Thanos was in neither of those positions.

First of all we haven't already been through anything. I was the one that pointed out that Thanos had the IG when he shrunk the Hulk down.

Thanos was going to smack their heads together proclaiming that he was strength incarnate, which went unanswered.

Thanos punched the Hulk this is correct, but i did not see the Hulk retaliate. Yes Thanos' team made sure of this, but would Thanos have a hard time against those same guys? They knew who was boss. Didn't Thanos lay a beating on the Giant doofus guy (forgot his name)?

Carver are you talking down to me? You should probably reign that shit in, because it's taking this to a level that it doesn't need to go to.

My point was that The Hulk has never once gotten back at Thanos, and as far as I'm concerned Thanos has always come out shining while the Hulk less so during their brief encounters. thumb up good post

How people say Thor's hammer shot really troubled Thanos is beyond me

Stoic
thumb up good post

How people say Thor's hammer shot really troubled Thanos is beyond me

Yep it really didn't. It wasn't like being hit by a rain drop, but Thanos was never in trouble from what I saw.

Insane Titan
Yep it really didn't. It wasn't like being hit by a rain drop, but Thanos was never in trouble from what I saw. all it did was just push him into the ground a bit , which is logical as the ground is far less durable than him and gave way after Thor smashing down on him from a great hight.

People seem to think Thanos should of stood there for the entire comic letting Thor hit him lol

Stoic
all it did was just push him into the ground a bit , which is logical as the ground is far less durable than him and gave way after Thor smashing down on him from a great hight.

People seem to think Thanos should of stood there for the entire comic letting Thor hit him lol

thumb up exactly. This is what i saw as well, which is why I asked Carver if he could post the entire confrontation in case I was seeing it wrong.

quanchi112
Lol...it's debatable if his fts is superiors to Thors, let alone all of them combined. Who on their level has he treated like an annoyance? Thor, Hulk, Surfer.

Thanos is behind them.

KuRuPT Thanosi
where did h1a8 n darksaint go

DarkSaint85
Yo am still here.....is the fight between quanchi and Insane over yet? I can't be bothered to read through the pages....

carver9
Thor, Hulk, Surfer.

Thanos is behind them.

Never happened.

quanchi112
Never happened. What never happened ?

carver9
What never happened ?

Thor and Hulk. You taking one page out of a comic and identifying it as a fight doesn't change this.

quanchi112
Thor and Hulk. You taking one page out of a comic and identifying it as a fight doesn't change this. He has treated all of these characters as annoyances in the past. You not being aware of these instances only makes you look bad.

carver9
He has treated all of these characters as annoyances in the past. You not being aware of these instances only makes you look bad.

That's the way Thanos works. He thinks (key word, THINKS) of himself above all but when it comes to fighting them and outright BEATING (key word, beat) them, then he's never shown that on panel.

quanchi112
That's the way Thanos works. He thinks (key word, THINKS) of himself above all but when it comes to fighting them and outright BEATING (key word, beat) them, then he's never shown that on panel. He doesn't need to beat down minor annoyances because they are minor.

Thanos has mocked the Hulk and his pal Thing's strength while easily overpowering them. He lets Thor hit him and has easily waved down a hammer toss. He doesn't even sit up when the Surfer blasts him in the face and then politely asks him if he is finished.

Truth hurts.

Insane Titan
That's the way Thanos works. He thinks (key word, THINKS) of himself above all but when it comes to fighting them and outright BEATING (key word, beat) them, then he's never shown that on panel. are you serious? He's outright beat Surfer and Thor. He's swatted Hulk away like a fly and when Hulk got up he wanted no piece of Thanos

carver9
He doesn't need to beat down minor annoyances because they are minor.

Thanos has mocked the Hulk and his pal Thing's strength while easily overpowering them. He lets Thor hit him and has easily waved down a hammer toss. He doesn't even sit up when the Surfer blasts him in the face and then politely asks him if he is finished.

Truth hurts.

YOU think Thanos think of Hulk as an annoyance but Thanos doesn't agree.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/987832-613508_thn_super_zps3f03eb07.jpg.html

Lol...Thanos attacking a Hulk and Thing that isn't even fighting him doesn't prove anything and that was just one panel of nothing. No one was defeated and no one was damaged. Can't believe out are proud of that mess. Thanos has never koed or dropped the Hulk. He did use the Hulk to fight a battle he couldn't win though (the writer said that Thanos couldn't beat the Avengers but Hulk defeated that team, for Thanos).

When did he LET Thor hit him? Are you talking about the lightning attack?

I agree with Surfer. Nice showing for him but Hulk AND Thor also have fts of dropping Heralds.

Lol at Thanos powering through Surfers blast. A weakened Thor did the same thing. He powered straight through Surfer blast, again, while weakened. Your fts are lame. What less do you have?

carver9
If Insane is replying to me, then his attempts are pointless.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-06-19-12-25-09_zpsaef8c7ac.png.html

Insane Titan
I know caver doesn't have the nuts to respond to me , but using a scan that's years old of Thanos talking about his pre Rez self is poor when there are several other instances that bury the myth

quanchi112
YOU think Thanos think of Hulk as an annoyance but Thanos doesn't agree.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/987832-613508_thn_super_zps3f03eb07.jpg.html

Lol...Thanos attacking a Hulk and Thing that isn't even fighting him doesn't prove anything and that was just one panel of nothing. No one was defeated and no one was damaged. Can't believe out are proud of that mess. Thanos has never koed or dropped the Hulk. He did use the Hulk to fight a battle he couldn't win though (the writer said that Thanos couldn't beat the Avengers but Hulk defeated that team, for Thanos).

When did he LET Thor hit him? Are you talking about the lightning attack?

I agree with Surfer. Nice showing for him but Hulk AND Thor also have fts of dropping Heralds.

Lol at Thanos powering through Surfers blast. A weakened Thor did the same thing. He powered straight through Surfer blast, again, while weakened. Your fts are lame. What less do you have? And yet we have seen him engage the Hulk. At the end of the Infinity Gauntlet he slapped him and Drax together like women. That is disrespectful. They were fighting him and he overpowered them. You make no sense and are lying. Thanos has had a woman defeat the Hulk after he rocked him away.

So let's go over this shall we.

1. Slapped the Hulk like a woman
2. Overpowered the Hulk and the Thing
3. Mind controlled the Hulk which means he beat him
4. Punched the Hulk away so his lower female underling could beat him (he is small time)

Surfer never blasted Thor while sitting down and acting like it didn't even hurt him in the slightest.

smile

KuRuPT Thanosi
So you didn't answer... who you like to do a feat comparison on how many times superman hasn't been tagged in a fight and how many times he has? It seems like you're conceding he does get tagged and will get tagged... which is in stark contrasts to you saying he wouldn't ever get hit and thanos would be a statue. I'm glad I could help you understand what fighting in character means.. seems like you were confused. Glad you're not now. Superman doesn't fight how h1a8 wants him to fight on this forum.. he fight in character. Period.

Thanos has had his hands at his side as Thor is throwing his hammer.. We've seen how fast Thor's hammer can go.. it even has FTL speed feats... Thanos reacted fast enough to raise his hand and stop it mid flight AFTER it was thrown. Thanos has stopped a bull rush from the Fallen one that is a confirmed trans light speed character. That is his move.. a bull rush.. Thanos stopped him mid flight with ease. There is the scene with The Maker where they are within 3 or 4 feet of each other fighting. Thanos reacts to a blast and swats it away before it hits him. That is standing THAT close he's able to react to a energy blast... we all know how fast those travel. We've seen Thanos literally TELEPORT out of the way of Surfer trying to blast him and react fast enough to Teleport away before being hit.. he's done this numerous time to Surfer. Thanos reaction feats make it clear he can deal with Superman's speed and tag him.. and when he tags him enough time he'll go down and down hard.

To say nothing of him just either TPing him or forceblocking him right away and incapacitating him for the duration of the fight. Easy wins for Thanos there.. this is what happens when somebody is just as strong or stronger and way more versatile.. it becomes THAT easy Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Actually his argument don't have merit as I've shown above. They have to fight in character.. and it's in character for superman not to fight that way. If you want to do a feat comparison like I challenge H1a8 2 I would be more than happy with that. Superman has SUBSTANTIALLY more so than not been tagged and tagged multiple times in fights. This whole ohhh if he knows who he's fight he'll fight with super speed also doesn't hold water AT ALL. He's been crushed by Seid before yet hasn't fought him with Superman speed each time. Same with Marvel.. Orion... Grundy.. Doomsday.. Gog... this list goes on and on with people that have taken it to superman and yet he didn't go all out with speed even knowing who he's fighting. So no, neither of your argument have much merit.

carver9
And yet we have seen him engage the Hulk. At the end of the Infinity Gauntlet he slapped him and Drax together like women. That is disrespectful. They were fighting him and he overpowered them. You make no sense and are lying. Thanos has had a woman defeat the Hulk after he rocked him away.

So let's go over this shall we.

1. Slapped the Hulk like a woman
2. Overpowered the Hulk and the Thing
3. Mind controlled the Hulk which means he beat him
4. Punched the Hulk away so his lower female underling could beat him (he is small time)

Surfer never blasted Thor while sitting down and acting like it didn't even hurt him in the slightest.

smile

He had the Gauntlet when he took on Hulk and Drax. Sad thing is, in that same story, it was stated that Hulk had the power to kill Thanos 'even with the gauntlet in his possession'.

So the fight ended when he grabbed Hulk and Thing? Scans. If that's a power showing to you then what do you think of the showing where Hulk held Thanos in place with one arm when he helped prevent an enraged Surfer and Thanos from going at it?

1. Thanos punched a holding back Hulk ONCE and Hulk smiled at Thanos attack. Are you impressed by that?

2. Hulk held Thanos in place with one arm.

3. He did mind control a calm Hulk. I agree. He had Hulk do a job he was unable to do.

4. Punched a holding back Hulk away that laughed at his attack.

Surfer blasted Thor on Mars. A weakened Thor. And Thor powered through it as if the blast didn't exist and this is a more powerful Surfer than the one that blasted Thanos.

One-Punch
Wrong

carver9
Originally posted by One-Punch
Wrong

Surfer didn't blast Thor on Mars?

quanchi112
He had the Gauntlet when he took on Hulk and Drax. Sad thing is, in that same story, it was stated that Hulk had the power to kill Thanos 'even with the gauntlet in his possession'.

So the fight ended when he grabbed Hulk and Thing? Scans. If that's a power showing to you then what do you think of the showing where Hulk held Thanos in place with one arm when he helped prevent an enraged Surfer and Thanos from going at it?

1. Thanos punched a holding back Hulk ONCE and Hulk smiled at Thanos attack. Are you impressed by that?

2. Hulk held Thanos in place with one arm.

3. He did mind control a calm Hulk. I agree. He had Hulk do a job he was unable to do.

4. Punched a holding back Hulk away that laughed at his attack.

Surfer blasted Thor on Mars. A weakened Thor. And Thor powered through it as if the blast didn't exist and this is a more powerful Surfer than the one that blasted Thanos. Thanos didn't have the gauntlet when he slapped them both.

laughing out loud

That is what one punch said wrong to, sport.

Hulk and others held him back while he went after someone else. When he goes after the Hulk he easily overpowers him as the evidence shows.

1. Hulk was swatted away. Hulk was then easily defeated by his underling. Piss poor showing for the Hulk.

2. With another character while he went at the surfer. Thanos overpowered him when he engaged him directly.

3. Incorrect. He beat Hulk easily and used him like a pawn. Nothing more and nothing less.

4. Incorrect. Hulk didn't laugh and was then easily eaten by one of Thanos' underlings.

Powering through it isn't the same as sitting still and acting like it didn't faze him at all. Powering through it means something. Words, carvey.

carver9
Thanos didn't have the gauntlet when he slapped them both.

laughing out loud

That is what one punch said wrong to, sport.

Hulk and others held him back while he went after someone else. When he goes after the Hulk he easily overpowers him as the evidence shows.

1. Hulk was swatted away. Hulk was then easily defeated by his underling. Piss poor showing for the Hulk.

2. With another character while he went at the surfer. Thanos overpowered him when he engaged him directly.

3. Incorrect. He beat Hulk easily and used him like a pawn. Nothing more and nothing less.

4. Incorrect. Hulk didn't laugh and was then easily eaten by one of Thanos' underlings.

Powering through it isn't the same as sitting still and acting like it didn't faze him at all. Powering through it means something. Words, carvey.

What scene are you talking about? Then, like I've stated, moving someone doesn't mean a thing. Example...look at the Thanos and Groot fight or the recent hammer shot Thor just did on Thanos. Thanos has never defeated the Hulk physically.

Hulk held his arm with one of his arm while smiling. An enraged Thanos.

1. A holding back Hulk was punched by Thanos which ended with Hulk smiling at his weak attack.

2. Hulk held him at bay with one arm vs his one arm and he couldn't move. Thanos also admitted he avoids the Hulk.

3. Why not TP a guy you avoid fighting? Makes sense to me.

4. Lol...Hulk smiled at Thanos weak attack.

Thor powered through a bigger blast from Surfer which is a waaaaaaayyyy more impressive showing. Accept it.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Carver buddy... Hulk wasn't holding back when he was mind controlled.. in fact.. just prior he was stated to be angry. He just got TP'd with utter ease.

The CLEAR PRESENTATION of the comic makes it clear.. Thanos OVERPOWERED THEM BOTH at the same time and mocked their strength. The writer had him LITERALLY SAY.. you call yourselves strong.. I'm strength personified.. Doesn't get much more clear than that in terms of what the writer was trying to convey.

One-Punch
Surfer didn't blast Thor on Mars?
Thor never powered through Surfer's blast. Thor was blasted off his feet and sent a dozen or so meters away.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>