Greatest army/military in Star Wars?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Which was probably the best army of all time in the Star Wars universe, I think quite possibly the Clone Army/ PT Galactic Republic was the best army, It had the best training and the clones where very numerous and disposable but at the same time highly skilled and trained. It had Quality and Quantity, while the empire only had Quantity. and the Imperial army and the stormtrooper corps in the second best, then the Vitiates imperial army, and then the old republic army.

WildBantha88
The Mandalorian army of Revans era, the Infinite Rakatta empire, or the Hex droids.

Kalen Sykes
I would put the Imperial military over the PT Republic military. I think the Stormtrooper Corps was alot better than how they were represented in the OT. Besides, even if the clonetroopers were better, trooper for trooper, the Empire was larger and had more resources at its disposal. Moving away from the army, though, the Imperial navy was far superior to the Republic navy.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Kalen Sykes
I would put the Imperial military over the PT Republic military. I think the Stormtrooper Corps was alot better than how they were represented in the OT. Besides, even if the clonetroopers were better, trooper for trooper, the Empire was larger and had more resources at its disposal. Moving away from the army, though, the Imperial navy was far superior to the Republic navy. EU stormtroopers are badass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.