Superman Vs. Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Geeker
Wolverine
Spiderman
Cyclops
Ben Grimm
Iron Fist
Powerman
Aquaman
Iron Man

DarkSaint85
Lol.

Geeker
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol.

What my friend?

carver9
Lol.

Geeker
Seriously what? My Shabibs?

carver9
The only real threats is Ironman and Aquaman and that isn't enough.

Geeker
Ironfist?

Geeker
Cyclops cutting loose is mountain smashing kinetic energy, supes has been hurt by less impact.

carver9
Originally posted by Geeker
Cyclops cutting loose is mountain smashing kinetic energy, supes has been hurt by less impact.

Namor tanked Cyclops going all out, Captain Brittain did as well. Lol at Ironfist.

Geeker
What if Superman only has the Speed of Thor and his own durability and Strength.

deathslash
What if Superman only has the Speed of Thor and his own durability and Strength. he still rapes the entire team. Perhaps if you had made team 2 an almalgamated character it would then present a threat but next time, you should look in the character tiers thread before making a spite match.

carver9
Lol

Geeker
How come Supes wins with just his strength and durability and Thor loses with his?

Harbinger
Because Clark's strength and durability > Thor's.

Also, his speed. Supes has more--and better-- combat speed feats than Thor does. None of this is to say that Thor's a slouch. He isn't. He's one of the best top tiers around. But Clark's pretty much got everyone in the tier beat in terms of his feats.

carver9
He really doesn't.

Harbinger
Hulk's' skyfather, carver smile

Cogito
Originally posted by carver9
The only real threats is Ironman and Aquaman and that isn't enough.

JBL
This is spite. Superman would maul this team.

-Pr-

I would love to be able to claim that Superman could be seriously hurt by Cyclops.

But alas...

safado
Iron man is a threat to what? Irritate superman? Aquaman?

Aqua man loses 11 of 10 vs superman.

This is a weak cannon fodder team

carver9
Lol at Ironman or Aquaman being canon fodder.

Geeker
Originally posted by safado
Iron man is a threat to what? Irritate superman? Aquaman?

Aqua man loses 11 of 10 vs superman.

This is a weak cannon fodder team

Which people think can beat Thor without his hammer. Is that all Thor is a quite tuff guy with a v good weapon?

The Sorrow
Aquaman already embarrassed Superman, he isn't fodder. This team could actually win if they catch him slippin, however a half serious Kal probably just freeze them solid with one breath.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by JBL
This is spite. Superman would maul this team. thumb up

quanchi112
Team wins.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team wins. lol based on ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Insane Titan
lol based on ? Wearing him down.

abhilegend
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Aquaman already embarrassed Superman, he isn't fodder. This team could actually win if they catch him slippin, however a half serious Kal probably just freeze them solid with one breath.
Aquaman punching away Superman is embarrassing him now?

Insane Titan
Wearing him down. how ?

-Pr-
Preboot or DCNU?

Not that it matters much, just curious.

Superman mauls either way, even without his full speed.

abhilegend
Originally posted by -Pr-
Preboot or DCNU?

thumb up

quanchi112
how ? Energy blasts, piercing attacks, etc.

Insane Titan
Energy blasts, piercing attacks, etc. proof that Iron man or Cyclops blast can hurt Superman?

Same with piercing attacks ?

quanchi112
proof that Iron man or Cyclops blast can hurt Superman?

Same with piercing attacks ? You believe Superman is impervious to their power and Wolverines claws forever ? Seriously ?

I guess you believe Wolverine can cut Thor, Hulk and even Thanos but can't pierce Superman. I couldn't disagree more.

Insane Titan
You believe Superman is impervious to their power and Wolverines claws forever ? Seriously ?

I guess you believe Wolverine can cut Thor, Hulk and even Thanos but can't pierce Superman. I couldn't disagree more. so no proof on either thumb up standard

quanchi112
so no proof on either thumb up standard Doomsday has pierced Superman as have various others. Wolverine has pierced characters portrayed both on Superman's level and above. I backed my reasoning with evidence.

DarkSaint85
You believe Superman is impervious to their power and Wolverines claws forever ? Seriously ?

I guess you believe Wolverine can cut Thor, Hulk and even Thanos but can't pierce Superman. I couldn't disagree more.

Proof that Cyclops and Iron Man can sustain their power at a high enough level forever?

Cyclops currently lets loose one big blast, and is fatigued.

Insane Titan
Doomsday has pierced Superman as have various others. Wolverine has pierced characters portrayed both on Superman's level and above. I backed my reasoning with evidence. Doomsday also hits harder and faster than Wolverine.

Name these characters and you have failed to back up the energy blast claims

quanchi112
Proof that Cyclops and Iron Man can sustain their power at a high enough level forever?

Cyclops currently lets loose one big blast, and is fatigued. I don't believe they need to due to the other members of the team all attacking. It isn't just one or both of them. All of the attacks contribute to damaging Superman.

How long do you believe Superman can stand there and just tank Iron Man's blasts ?

quanchi112
Doomsday also hits harder and faster than Wolverine.

Name these characters and you have failed to back up the energy blast claims Thanos also has better durability than Superman so it is more impressive since Doomsday needs to do so faster according to your own logic.

You already implied he can't pierce Superman despite him doing so to Thanos.

Once again Hulk, Thor, and Thanos off the top of my head.

I already proved one claim and once you acknowledge that I will move on to the next claim.

Insane Titan
Thanos also has better durability than Superman so it is more impressive since Doomsday needs to do so faster according to your own logic.

You already implied he can't pierce Superman despite him doing so to Thanos.

Once again Hulk, Thor, and Thanos off the top of my head.

I already proved one claim and once you acknowledge that I will move on to the next claim. Thanos ain't in this thread.

Thanos at that point in his life had been pierced by a simple merc axe so Logan doing it isn't impressive.

Hulk gets pierced all the time so not impressive, Thor gets hurt by bullets.

Doomsday pierced Superman due to fact he hits harder and faster than Wolverine.

I get it, you can't prove the blast claim and need a h1 lvl excuse.

Squirtle
Wolverine can cut Thor, Hulk and even Thanos

Didn't he pierced Gladiator too? or I am misremembering?

quanchi112
Thanos ain't in this thread.

Thanos at that point in his life had been pierced by a simple merc axe so Logan doing it isn't impressive.

Hulk gets pierced all the time so not impressive, Thor gets hurt by bullets.

Doomsday pierced Superman due to fact he hits harder and faster than Wolverine.

I get it, you can't prove the blast claim and need a h1 lvl excuse. I never said he was but Wolervinr is and when asked to back my claim you ignore evidence.

Plot device. I guess Superman being cut by far less than Wolverine's claws should be brought up because of that one axe.

Hulk gets more impressive the stronger he gets and piercing him is impressive despite you saying otherwise. Thor has shown the durability and power to affect Galactus by making contact but I guess that doesn't count either because bullets.

Wolverine doesn't need to move that fast or hit that hard due to his impressive claws. I agree. Stick to the topic.

DarkSaint85
I don't believe they need to due to the other members of the team all attacking. It isn't just one or both of them. All of the attacks contribute to damaging Superman.

How long do you believe Superman can stand there and just tank Iron Man's blasts ?

The attacks don't stack, though. It's not like a videogame, where he has a health bar and every little punch gradually decreases it. If a 5-year old taps me on my shoulder, it doesn't hurt me. Neither do 100 taps, even if they are all occurring at once. Iron Fist/Ben Grimm/Spiderman/Cage, won't be rocking him on average.

You'll have to use their high showings (IF destroying the train etc) to do so. And then, you'll have to use Superman's high showings as well to be fair.

Btw, Cyclops won't be blasting at the same time as the others, he lacks the control/confidence to do so. He'll wait until he has a very clear shot. So that is a major blaster taken off the field already.

As for IM, I don't want to say how long for, as that ventures in h1 territory. But how long do you think Superman will just stand there and tank, before using speed?

quanchi112
The attacks don't stack, though. It's not like a videogame, where he has a health bar and every little punch gradually decreases it. If a 5-year old taps me on my shoulder, it doesn't hurt me. Neither do 100 taps, even if they are all occurring at once. Iron Fist/Ben Grimm/Spiderman/Cage, won't be rocking him on average.

You'll have to use their high showings (IF destroying the train etc) to do so. And then, you'll have to use Superman's high showings as well to be fair.

Btw, Cyclops won't be blasting at the same time as the others, he lacks the control/confidence to do so. He'll wait until he has a very clear shot. So that is a major blaster taken off the field already.

As for IM, I don't want to say how long for, as that ventures in h1 territory. But how long do you think Superman will just stand there and tank, before using speed? So you believe these guys are like five year olds despite their showings ? If the five years olds grab a knife and cut your throat you're dead. Wolverines claws are sharper and cut far more than mere knives.

laughing out loud

Their combined attacks weather him down. Wolverine has pierced far more durable beings and his peers on average.

I am using their average showings saying they beat him.

But according to you cyclops won't even blast yet I'm supposed to believe that is a fair tactic.

Not before it is too late as he is taken out before he uses speed.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

A simple blast of HV would take down everyone save Iron Man here. After that he rips Tony's armor into pieces. Current Logan is a *****.

Insane Titan
I never said he was but Wolervinr is and when asked to back my claim you ignore evidence.

Plot device. I guess Superman being cut by far less than Wolverine's claws should be brought up because of that one axe.

Hulk gets more impressive the stronger he gets and piercing him is impressive despite you saying otherwise. Thor has shown the durability and power to affect Galactus by making contact but I guess that doesn't count either because bullets.

Wolverine doesn't need to move that fast or hit that hard due to his impressive claws. I agree. Stick to the topic. it's not ignoring anything seeing as Thanos at that put cut easily it's not impresdive.

It's not a plot device at all stop lying. Name the times Supes got cut easy. Others pierced WWH as easy as Logan so again not impressive.

Thor effecting Galactus has nothing to do with been cut, using your logic then Superman shouldn't get cut because he's stood up to greater.

Maybe he doesn't but using Doomsday as a example is ignoring context like you do.

It is part of the topic, the same topic you're failing to back up

h1a8
So you believe these guys are like five year olds despite their showings ? If the five years olds grab a knife and cut your throat you're dead. Wolverines claws are sharper and cut far more than mere knives.

laughing out loud

Their combined attacks weather him down. Wolverine has pierced far more durable beings and his peers on average.

But according to you cyclops won't even blast yet I'm supposed to believe that is a fair tactic.

Wait a minute. So you are arguing this team can beat Superman?

Spidey gets one shot
IF gets one shot
Powerman gets one shot
Cyclops gets one shot
Wolverine gets one shot
Grimm gets one shot

Iron man and Aquaman gets the beat down.

Superman has a bazillion ways to win. He would be playing with them like toys. Freezing them into blocks, hv them, blowing them away, blitzing them before they can react, bfring them, punching them far away, or mere ko punch them. This thread is borderline spite.

carver9
Wolverine has pierced...

Gladiator
Ironman
Thanos
Phoenix
Thor
Hulk

Hell, the question should be, who has withstood his claws. Also, DCNU Superman and DCU Superman have both been pierced by far less. Wolverine piercing him isn't the concern in this battle...it's how will he do it. If Superman flies down swinging his fist then the team pulls a majority. He he fights smart, then he will pull a majority. It's simple but Wolverine is the most deadliest here. Stab to the head could probably finish it but that's if Superman is fighting crazy.

DarkSaint85
So you believe these guys are like five year olds despite their showings ? If the five years olds grab a knife and cut your throat you're dead. Wolverines claws are sharper and cut far more than mere knives.

laughing out loud

I'm saying the gap between them and Supes is, yes.

The five year olds can grab their knives, sure. But this assumes I suddenly forget that I am much much faster than them. Full capacity rule still stands.

According to me? No. According to comics. Ever since AvX, Cyclops has lost most of his control, and with it, his confidence in using his powers. You want Cyclops to suddenly stop being Cyclops, and start blasting, then Superman starts speedblitzing and throwing them all into the Sun ftw. But that's silly.

How long does it take to be too late?

DarkSaint85
I forgot - Wolverine currently has no HF. And he hangs back nowadays BECAUSE he has no HF, and has had to adapt his fighting style.

-Pr-
Cyclops can't hurt Superman. Period. And trust me, I know.

Wolverine has pierced...

Gladiator
Ironman
Thanos
Phoenix
Thor
Hulk

Hell, the question should be, who has withstood his claws. Also, DCNU Superman and DCU Superman have both been pierced by far less. Wolverine piercing him isn't the concern in this battle...it's how will he do it. If Superman flies down swinging his fist then the team pulls a majority. He he fights smart, then he will pull a majority. It's simple but Wolverine is the most deadliest here. Stab to the head could probably finish it but that's if Superman is fighting crazy.

Name people weaker than Wolverine that have pierced Superman without PIS or some sort of weakness exploitation.

======

If Superman shoots off ONE. Literally ONE, AOE attack, most of the opposing team is either dead our out of the fight.

abhilegend
Not to mention current Superman has a crazy HF, Ghost Soldier literally split his heart in half and Superman fought even after that.

Geeker
Preboot or DCNU?

Two scenarios are fine

carver9
Cyclops can't hurt Superman. Period. And trust me, I know.

Name people weaker than Wolverine that have pierced Superman without PIS or some sort of weakness exploitation.

======

If Superman shoots off ONE. Literally ONE, AOE attack, most of the opposing team is either dead our out of the fight.

I agree about Cyclops as shown per my example on the first page.

In regards to piercing Superman...I'm not going there but Wolverine have a history of slicing through people either on or above Superman tier but I don't think it will go that far unless Superman (and Thor in the other battle Geeker made) fought like morons.

I agree with the blast by Superman as well. That's why I gave him the majority but if he got close, Aquaman would literally give him a hell of a fight and adding in Ironman, the team could win. That's IF Superman didn't play his cards right. He will have basic knowledge though so I see no reason why he wouldn't take the safe route in this battle.

abhilegend

In regards to piercing Superman...I'm not going there but Wolverine have a history of slicing through people either on or above Superman tier but I don't think it will go that far unless Superman (and Thor in the other battle Geeker made) fought like morons.

I agree with the blast by Superman as well. That's why I gave him the majority but if he got close, Aquaman would literally give him a hell of a fight and adding in Ironman, the team could win. That's IF Superman didn't play his cards right. He will have basic knowledge though so I see no reason why he wouldn't take the safe route in this battle.

Aquaman and Iron Man winning against Superman in h2h?

facepalm

Rao Kal El

Wolverine has pierced people a tier above???

Well lets assume that DC comics and Marvel Comics write their comics in the same manner.

While Marvel is more based on reality, DC is less, so lets assume the word "invulnerable" has the same value on both universes. thumb up

Insane Titan
Originally posted by abhilegend

Aquaman and Iron Man winning against Superman in h2h?

facepalm think I've sniffed too much glue I agree with Abhi sad

carver9
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Wolverine has pierced people a tier above???

Well lets assume that DC comics and Marvel Comics write their comics in the same manner.

While Marvel is more based on reality, DC is less, so lets assume the word "invulnerable" has the same value on both universes. thumb up

I agree...it does have the same meaning.

Rao Kal El
^

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/GIFS/tumblr_lzh7znpH6g1r0284d.gif

Yeah just like Quicksilver and Superman both have Super speed therefore both are on the same level

quanchi112
it's not ignoring anything seeing as Thanos at that put cut easily it's not impresdive.

It's not a plot device at all stop lying. Name the times Supes got cut easy. Others pierced WWH as easy as Logan so again not impressive.

Thor effecting Galactus has nothing to do with been cut, using your logic then Superman shouldn't get cut because he's stood up to greater.

Maybe he doesn't but using Doomsday as a example is ignoring context like you do.

It is part of the topic, the same topic you're failing to back up It isn't just Thanos he has cut. Acting like cutting Thanos isn't impressive is well surprising coming from you.

Yes, it is. You need to quit raging out at the first time of a disagreement. You haven't named anything so why should I continue to provide evidence while you keep ignoring mine.

Tyrant has cut Galactus but Thor's weapon isn't sharp so why would it cut as easily as something sharp ?

I don't ignore context I am throwing your own logic right backs to your own lap.

You haven't supplied any evidence just ignoring evidence the entire time while downplaying Thanos.

smile

quanchi112
I'm saying the gap between them and Supes is, yes.

The five year olds can grab their knives, sure. But this assumes I suddenly forget that I am much much faster than them. Full capacity rule still stands.

According to me? No. According to comics. Ever since AvX, Cyclops has lost most of his control, and with it, his confidence in using his powers. You want Cyclops to suddenly stop being Cyclops, and start blasting, then Superman starts speedblitzing and throwing them all into the Sun ftw. But that's silly.

How long does it take to be too late? Wolverine has hurt beings stronger and the others have hurt characters on his level. You acted like five year olds can't hurt you. They can kill you given the right weapons as well. In character he takes blows and doesn't go all put from the jump. smile

I guess you want him to be at his worst while superman is at his best.

Not long.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
Wait a minute. So you are arguing this team can beat Superman?

Spidey gets one shot
IF gets one shot
Powerman gets one shot
Cyclops gets one shot
Wolverine gets one shot
Grimm gets one shot

Iron man and Aquaman gets the beat down.

Superman has a bazillion ways to win. He would be playing with them like toys. Freezing them into blocks, hv them, blowing them away, blitzing them before they can react, bfring them, punching them far away, or mere ko punch them. This thread is borderline spite. Based on which showings ?

Insane Titan
It isn't just Thanos he has cut. Acting like cutting Thanos isn't impressive is well surprising coming from you.

Yes, it is. You need to quit raging out at the first time of a disagreement. You haven't named anything so why should I continue to provide evidence while you keep ignoring mine.

Tyrant has cut Galactus but Thor's weapon isn't sharp so why would it cut as easily as something sharp ?

I don't ignore context I am throwing your own logic right backs to your own lap.

You haven't supplied any evidence just ignoring evidence the entire time while downplaying Thanos.

smile same old Quan not backing a single thing and dodging with poor exsmples, is there any wonder you get run off here all the time.

Haha at me downplaying Thanos I've forgot more about him than you actually know.

DarkSaint85
Wolverine has hurt beings stronger and the others have hurt characters on his level. You acted like five year olds can't hurt you. They can kill you given the right weapons as well. In character he takes blows and doesn't go all put from the jump. smile

I guess you want him to be at his worst while superman is at his best.

Not long.

So I see kids coming at me with blades....and I know what people ggenerally know, which is they're super sharp and cut everything...

And I tank it?

How silly am I?

quanchi112
same old Quan not backing a single thing and dodging with poor exsmples, is there any wonder you get run off here all the time.

Haha at me downplaying Thanos I've forgot more about him than you actually know. I wouldn't call three examples such as Thanos, Hulk, and Thor as poor examples. You really have turned against Thanos.

This from the guy who can't even remember his login information from his first account.

quanchi112
So I see kids coming at me with blades....and I know what people ggenerally know, which is they're super sharp and cut everything...

And I tank it?

How silly am I? This isn't how he reacts. Doomsday has cut him despite his senses being on high.

Your analogy failed. Five year olds can kill adults.

Insane Titan
I wouldn't call three examples such as Thanos, Hulk, and Thor as poor examples. You really have turned against Thanos.

This from the guy who can't even remember his login information from his first account. nah using truth and logic isn't turning against anything.

and not remembering a password has what to do with Thanos ?,understudy.

quanchi112
nah using truth and logic isn't turning against anything.

and not remembering a password has what to do with Thanos ?,understudy. I used truth, facts, and logic you just ignored the examples.

It has to do with your memory. I am who is known for Thanos not you, lord boo.

Insane Titan
I used truth, facts, and logic you just ignored the examples.

It has to do with your memory. I am who is known for Thanos not you, lord boo. pity you never used them for backing up the blasting theory.

You're known for been a 4th rate Thanos fanboy, even h1 knows more than you fat Ken.

DarkSaint85
This isn't how he reacts. Doomsday has cut him despite his senses being on high.

Your analogy failed. Five year olds can kill adults.

Scans of current Wolverine diving in and cutting high tiers?

Your analogy depends on me being in a comic and not doing anything. This is the forum.

Besides, only one of the 5 year olds has a knife. My analogy still stands. The others will be tapping.

carver9
Things are getting interesting. I hope my boy Quan (who has backed down from me in a battlezone) doesn't disappear from the versus forum again.

carver9

Your analogy depends on me being in a comic and not doing anything. This is the forum.

Besides, only one of the 5 year olds has a knife. My analogy still stands. The others will be tapping.

Wolverine dived in on Thor.

quanchi112
pity you never used them for backing up the blasting theory.

You're known for been a 4th rate Thanos fanboy, even h1 knows more than you fat Ken. You ignored the first set of examples so why waste my time on you with more evidence.

Again, unlike you I never forgot my login information and I am known as "The" Thanos fan. You're just some guy who makes a lot of grammatical errors. Your betrayal to Thanos is now complete.

quanchi112
Things are getting interesting. I hope my boy Quan (who has backed down from me in a battlezone) doesn't disappear from the versus forum again. What are you talking about ? My well thought out responses are waiting on you, kiddo.

www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t596881.html

laughing out loud

quanchi112

Besides, only one of the 5 year olds has a knife. My analogy still stands. The others will be tapping. I have three examples. I am not going to continue to repeat myself for your amusement.

It was your analogy. You also stated the five years old get to attack you. Throat is cut. Adios.

SamZED
Stop lolling, people. It is a one sided fight but clearly wasn't intended to be by the author. I remember the good old times when I believed that a character can put up a fight against a much more powerful character simply because he constantly does it in the comics. That was long before I was introduced to the harsh logical ways of KMC where Batman doesn't beat anyone simply by being Batman. Sigh...

quanchi112
Originally posted by SamZED
Stop lolling, people. It is a one sided fight but clearly wasn't intended to be by the author. I remember the good old times when I believed that a character can put up a fight against a much more powerful character simply because he constantly does it in the comics. That was long before I was introduced to the harsh logical ways of KMC where Batman doesn't beat anyone simply by being Batman. Sigh... I disagree and have stated reasons why. I can laughing out loud whenever I deem it necessary.

Insane Titan
You ignored the first set of examples so why waste my time on you with more evidence.

Again, unlike you I never forgot my login information and I am known as "The" Thanos fan. You're just some guy who makes a lot of grammatical errors. Your betrayal to Thanos is now complete. piss poor excuse again.

You're known for been a troll about Thanos that's it , everybody mocks your knowledge about the character , plus you're well known for running from this site and disappearing....even carver has called you out on it laughing

SamZED
I disagree and have stated reasons why. I can laughing out loud whenever I deem it necessary. Well then I deem it necessary to lol at Thanos' disfigured purple chin.miffed

quanchi112
piss poor excuse again.

You're known for been a troll about Thanos that's it , everybody mocks your knowledge about the character , plus you're well known for running from this site and disappearing....even carver has called you out on it laughing Your sentences are atrocious. I can't even decipher what your sentences mean at this point. Quit raging out. We disagree. I posted the link to my two responses that he didn't even know were posted for a day now. You're ignorant on to what he was even referring to yet still speak about it anyways. Follow the link.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Well then I deem it necessary to lol at Thanos' disfigured purple chin.miffed Most people hate you when you're at the top of the mountain. Lord Thanos is at the top. Lonely at the top.

Insane Titan
Your sentences are atrocious. I can't even decipher what your sentences mean at this point. Quit raging out. We disagree. I posted the link to my two responses that he didn't even know were posted for a day now. You're ignorant on to what he was even referring to yet still speak about it anyways. Follow the link.

laughing out loud acting like you can't understand so you save face is pathetic and only makes you look bad.

We don't disagree as you failed to back up your point and ran from the issue at hand.

Carver has challenged you to a BZ and you bottled it, hell for a so called comic expert you ran from my proposed Thanos vs Void BZ

quanchi112
acting like you can't understand so you save face is pathetic and only makes you look bad.

We don't disagree as you failed to back up your point and ran from the issue at hand.

Carver has challenged you to a BZ and you bottled it, hell for a so called comic expert you ran from my proposed Thanos vs Void BZ Indont understand your broke.n sentences. There are rules to grammar which you don't care for so how I can I be expected to follow along.

I backed one issue and you ignored the evidence and downplayed Thanos.

I am currently involved in the battlezone and have two long drawn out detailed responses to his one post where he repeatedly refers to the Star Trek character Spock as Spark.

I believe Thanos wins that battlezone. If you feel differently right after this one I will rep Thanos vs. your Void. Are you game ? Don't talk yourself into something we both know you have no intention of seeing through.

Get your facts straight and your sentence structure in order.

SamZED
Most people hate you when you're at the top of the mountain. Lord Thanos is at the top. Lonely at the top. He's lonely because Lady D doesn't want to be with him. stick out tongue

Insane Titan
Indont understand your broke.n sentences. There are rules to grammar which you don't care for so how I can I be expected to follow along.

I backed one issue and you ignored the evidence and downplayed Thanos.

I am currently involved in the battlezone and have two long drawn out detailed responses to his one post where he repeatedly refers to the Star Trek character Spock as Spark.

I believe Thanos wins that battlezone. If you feel differently right after this one I will rep Thanos vs. your Void. Are you game ? Don't talk yourself into something we both know you have no intention of seeing through.

Get your facts straight and your sentence structure in order. haha at the excuses and back tracking , you said because you know more you could debate Void to beat Thanos against me.

How surprising you change your stance now laughing carver was right you're a coward.

quanchi112
He's lonely because Lady D doesn't want to be with him. stick out tongue He has already had that. It's me time from Thanos perspective. It was always about him doing everything.

quanchi112
haha at the excuses and back tracking , you said because you know more you could debate Void to beat Thanos against me.

How surprising you change your stance now laughing carver was right you're a coward. I have always said Thanos wins and find a post where I argued void beats Thanos ever. I would never betray Thanos as you did in this very thread. It seems the only battlezones you are interested in go against my very beliefs.

I posted the link. I have been waiting for over a day. I am in the middle of the battlezone carver thought I abandoned. He hasn't responded to my two posts. I pmed him to make sure he knows.

Please speak on things in the future you know about. smile

Insane Titan
I have always said Thanos wins and find a post where I argued void beats Thanos ever. I would never betray Thanos as you did in this very thread. It seems the only battlezones you are interested in go against my very beliefs.

I posted the link. I have been waiting for over a day. I am in the middle of the battlezone carver thought I abandoned. He hasn't responded to my two posts. I pmed him to make sure he knows.

Please speak on things in the future you know about. smile you said you could beat me due to my so called lack of knowledge, yet seemingly back out now...standard Quan.

Make up all the excuses you want.

Irony coming from the guy that famously gave Surtur the win over Thanos after not reading thread title and OP correctly.

Yeah sure you did, everyone believes you .

quanchi112
you said you could beat me due to my so called lack of knowledge, yet seemingly back out now...standard Quan.

Irony coming from the guy that famously gave Surtur the win over Thanos after not reading thread title and OP correctly.

Yeah sure you did, everyone believes you . Post the quote with the link confirming it. I have always said Thanos wins. I accept to rep Thanos and you back down. Oh the irony.

I am talking facts you are spouting fantasies.

Everyone knew I didn't read the thread title properly there.

You need to take your rage elsewhere. It gets old. I will rep Thanos vs. your Void whenever you want if you muster up the courage.

Insane Titan
Post the quote with the link confirming it. I have always said Thanos wins. I accept to rep Thanos and you back down. Oh the irony.

I am talking facts you are spouting fantasies.

Everyone knew I didn't read the thread title properly there.

You need to take your rage elsewhere. It gets old. I will rep Thanos vs. your. Void whenever you want if you muster up the courage. you backed down and are now, seeing as you "know" more. So you can easily shut me up by repping Void like you originally said against my Thanos.

What fantasies? The fact you're going back on your bravado word!

Nah you just turned your back on Thanos.

Hahahahahhaha rage, nice try and deflecting there thumb up

quanchi112
you backed down and are now, seeing as you "know" more. So you can easily shut me up by repping Void like you originally said against my Thanos.

What fantasies? The fact you're going back on your bravado word!

Nah you just turned your back on Thanos.

Hahahahahhaha rage, nice try and deflecting there thumb up Post the quote with the link. Your memory is not to be trusted since this is your second account because you forgot your login, lord boo.

Nope.

You are known for two things. Bad grammar and rage.

Back to the topic. Team wins.

DarkSaint85
I have three examples. I am not going to continue to repeat myself for your amusement.

It was your analogy. You also stated the five years old get to attack you. Throat is cut. Adios.

I stated they tapped. And no counter was posted. You added knives. That's like me adding body armour. Changing the rules. So hi again.

Three examples?

You also ignored the first point, that of Cyclops. I take it you back down from that?

quanchi112
I stated they tapped. And no counter was posted. You added knives. That's like me adding body armour. Changing the rules. So hi again.

Three examples?

You also ignored the first point, that of Cyclops. I take it you back down from that? The characters have weapons here. Quit ignoring what they bring to the table. They have powers not five year old limbs.

You are focusing on Cyclops low and Superman speed.

Insane Titan
Post the quote with the link. Your memory is not to be trusted since this is your second account because you forgot your login, lord boo.

Nope.

You are known for two things. Bad grammar and rage.

Back to the topic. Team wins. so just more excuses again, I do pity you now as everyone can see you backing out despite supposedly been far more knowledgable.

It's better tha. Been known for been a troll, 4th rate fanboy and running off the site.

quanchi112
so just more excuses again, I do pity you now as everyone can see you backing out despite supposedly been far more knowledgable.

It's better tha. Been known for been a troll, 4th rate fanboy and running off the site. you are making things up you can't prove. Your memory is so bad this is your second account.

Look at my post count. This is your second account now. Just stick to the topic. I couldn't care less about your opinion in general.

maxivitopowe
He has already had that. It's me time from Thanos perspective. It was always about him doing everything.

He was cuckolded by Deadpool fcol

quanchi112
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
He was cuckolded by Deadpool fcol Simply not true.

Insane Titan
you are making things up you can't prove. Your memory is so bad this is your second account.

Look at my post count. This is your second account now. Just stick to the topic. I couldn't care less about your opinion in general. just more excuses again. As apposed to your second account DC wins lol pathetic.

Is that suppose to mean something or be impressive ? Are you that naive?

Then why respond? For you to only back down.

quanchi112
just more excuses again. As apposed to your second account DC wins lol pathetic.

Is that suppose to mean something or be impressive ? Are you that naive?

Then why respond? For you to only back down. Here we go again with you not able to back your lie. What was your login again ? Oh right you can't remember.

I say Thanos wins and have always argued as much. You haven't done one nor will you ever. You are all talk.

Now back to the topic.

Insane Titan
Here we go again with you not able to back your lie. What was your login again ? Oh right you can't remember.

I say Thanos wins and have always argued as much. You haven't done one nor will you ever. You are all talk.

Now back to the topic. if I'm lying and talking crap than accept the challenge as you've clearly stated you know more.

Simply answer do you accept my Thanos vs you're Void?

Bwhaha so you losing 95% of you're BZ's is something to brag about.

Nvr humiliated you in the DS vs Thanos BZ

quanchi112
if I'm lying and talking crap than accept the challenge as you've clearly stated you know more.

Simply answer do you accept my Thanos vs you're Void?

Bwhaha so you losing 95% of you're BZ's is something to brag about.

Nvr humiliated you in the DS vs Thanos BZ I believe Thanos wins. You are lying that I said I'd represent the Void since I have always backed Thanos against the Void.

I am Thanos. I believe Thanos wins.

I haven't lost 95 percent of my battlezones. Your memory is as off as your math and grammar.

That was my first three months on the board and soljer admitted his decision was made before the first post. He said Seid always wins regardless of the arguments there. That taints his vote.

Just calm down already.

Insane Titan
I believe Thanos wins. You are lying that I said I'd represent the Void since I have always backed Thanos against the Void.

I am Thanos. I believe Thanos wins.

I haven't lost 95 percent of my battlezones. Your memory is as off as your math and grammar.

That was my first three months on the board and soljer admitted his decision was made before the first post. He said Seid always wins regardless of the arguments there. That taints his vote.

Just calm down already. so you're bottling it as I thought.

You have which is sad really.

You was crushed as you didn't win a vote , humiliated debating the character you supposedly know so much about.

I'm calm , in fact I'm great watching you back down time and time again

quanchi112
do you're bottling it as I thought.

You have which is sad really.

You was crushed as you didn't win a vote , humiliated debating the character you supposedly know so much about.

I'm calm , in fact I'm great watching you back down time and time again You are lying. Your memory can't even re ember your login so no one expects you to remember much.

What is sad ?

Again, the judge said the debating didn't matter so that is just one vote without the other judge voting.

I am doing a battlezone currently. You are struggling just putting together a sentence. Then again you can't remember tricky stuff like login information.

laughing out loud

Insane Titan
You are lying. Your memory can't even re ember your login so no one expects you to remember much.

What is sad ?

Again, the judge said the debating didn't matter so that is just one vote without the other judge voting.

I am doing a battlezone currently. You are struggling just putting together a sentence. Then again you can't remember tricky stuff like login information.

laughing out loud there is no lie, you simply won't accept the challenge.

You still lost regardless of one judges vote.

So that's your trump card eh, not remembering something lol. At least it's not as bad as openly running away I'm full view of the forum.

quanchi112
there is no lie, you simply won't accept the challenge.

You still lost regardless of one judges vote.

So that's your trump card eh, not remembering something lol. At least it's not as bad as openly running away I'm full view of the forum. You made up a lie that I would debate against Thanos when I've always had the opinion Thanks beats Void. You can't post proof I said so.

No, we would go to the other judge then. He didn't get involved since soljer already voted against me to later reveal regardless of the argument he was going with Darkseid.

This whole made up battlezone is based off your faulty memory. You can't prove it. What is your last sentence supposed to mean ? I am doing a battlezone right now. You've never done one in your life. Get back to me when you actually do something.

-Pr-

So you won't answer my question then... Okay.

======

As far as the thread?

Cyclops on his best day won't hurt Superman. No matter how much some might want him to. Like me; I wish he had that kind of power.

Superman can still fly and has all of his senses, yet Wolverine will somehow get close enough to him and be allowed to swipe at him enough to do real damage. So Superman isn't trying to fight back? Superman isn't using any of his powers?

Even if you want to argue that Logan can hurt Superman, guess what: Superman can hurt Logan more.

Though even getting to him would be difficult, tbh. I present exhibit a:

mhko3m7D6UA

Skip to 1:00 for emphasis.

Insane Titan
You made up a lie that I would debate against Thanos when I've always had the opinion Thanks beats Void. You can't post proof I said so.

No, we would go to the other judge then. He didn't get involved since soljer already voted against me to later reveal regardless of the argument he was going with Darkseid.

This whole made up battlezone is based off your faulty memory. You can't prove it. What is your last sentence supposed to mean ? I am doing a battlezone right now. You've never done one in your life. Get back to me when you actually do something. who's Thanks? Lol ain't you supposed to be the grammar king!

Your long ass post just proves you're trying to save face after backing down.

You was crushed against Nvr in a big way.

Do something!! Like you? Ie been humiliated repping the character you think you are bwhahaha

quanchi112
who's Thanks? Lol ain't you supposed to be the grammar king!

Your long ass post just proves you're trying to save face after backing down.

You was crushed against Nvr in a big way.

Do something!! Like you? Ie been humiliated repping the character you think you are bwhahaha I said Thanos at the beginning of the sentence. I never said I was the grammar king you are just atrocious with it.

You lied. You couldn't back it up. You will never do one. smile

You can't even remember login information or out together a coherent sentence. Start small. Dream big.

panthergod
Purple Chin Ridge fetishists at war. Classic.

quanchi112
Originally posted by panthergod
Purple Chin Ridge fetishists at war. Classic. Insane Titan jumped ship.

carver9
So you won't answer my question then... Okay.

======

As far as the thread?

Cyclops on his best day won't hurt Superman. No matter how much some might want him to. Like me; I wish he had that kind of power.

Superman can still fly and has all of his senses, yet Wolverine will somehow get close enough to him and be allowed to swipe at him enough to do real damage. So Superman isn't trying to fight back? Superman isn't using any of his powers?

Even if you want to argue that Logan can hurt Superman, guess what: Superman can hurt Logan more.

Though even getting to him would be difficult, tbh. I present exhibit a:

mhko3m7D6UA

Skip to 1:00 for emphasis.

Lol..I never said Logan would get to him. Overall, we are on the same page.

-Pr-
We both know that's not what I asked you...

peaches

Insane Titan
I said Thanos at the beginning of the sentence. I never said I was the grammar king you are just atrocious with it.

You lied. You couldn't back it up. You will never do one. smile

You can't even remember login information or out together a coherent sentence. Start small. Dream big. keep running little quanny, for all to see how embarrassing

DarkSaint85
The characters have weapons here. Quit ignoring what they bring to the table. They have powers not five year old limbs.

You are focusing on Cyclops low and Superman speed.

Only one of them has claws, right? Not characterS.

And they're not fighting me. They're fighting Superman.

I'm focussing on Cyclops current, and Superman DoES have speed, quit ignoring what characters bring to the table.

quanchi112
keep running little quanny, for all to see how embarrassing What are you even talking about ? Your memory is so bad you argue against yourself in other threads. You are a talker I am a doer. Team wins. smile

quanchi112
Only one of them has claws, right? Not characterS.

And they're not fighting me. They're fighting Superman.

I'm focussing on Cyclops current, and Superman DoES have speed, quit ignoring what characters bring to the table. Weapaons can also mean powers of anything outside their limbs. smile

Your analogy was fighting you. You are right instead of you dying Superman dies here.

That is like me focusing on just one arc and saying currently Superman is DoomsdayMan or something. You are ignoring how he fights in character and ignoring Cyclops history.

smile

DarkSaint85
If you want to use DoomsdayMan, go on ahead.

Insane Titan
What are you even talking about ? Your memory is so bad you argue against yourself in other threads. You are a talker I am a doer. Team wins. smile don't play stupid.

You mean where I have Thanos the win but said I was a stomp / one shot fest.

You're a stalker you mean , following my in to other thread to search what I posted lol.

The only thing you do is back down.

quanchi112
If you want to use DoomsdayMan, go on ahead. You are breaking your own rules. I am just exposing your logic which is self serving. I don't use one arc or just the most current arc alone. Based off your debating entire histories are irrelevant.

quanchi112
don't play stupid.

You mean where I have Thanos the win but said I was a stomp / one shot fest.

You're a stalker you mean , following my in to other thread to search what I posted lol.

The only thing you do is back down. That is your realm not mine.

You said he stomps and then argue against yourself. I quoted you within the spam of a fee days.

I guess posting in a thread that is still current is stalking on a public message board. That is another word apparently you don't know the meaning of.

What are you talking about ? I am currently doing a battlezone. What exactly am I backing down from ? Start making sense please. I have no idea what you're even referring to and considering your memory I doubt you do either.

Insane Titan
That is your realm not mine,

You said he stomps and then argue against yourself. I quoted you within the spam of a fee days.

I guess posting in a thread that is still current is stalking on a public message board. That is another word apparently you don't know the meaning of.

What are you talking about ? I am currently doing a battlezone. What exactly am I backing down from ? Start making sense please. I have no idea what you're even referring to and considering your memory I doubt you do either. irony considering you went against Thanos with Surtur.

Spam of fee days? Learn to spell.

You went back to search what I posted in this thread and the OT thread , that's pathetic.

You know what I'm talking about. You say you know more so despite you liking Thanos you should easily be able to crush me repping Thanos using your Void...but youre running scared

quanchi112
irony considering you went against Thanos with Surtur.

Spam of fee days? Learn to spell.

You went back to search what I posted in this thread and the OT thread , that's pathetic.

You know what I'm talking about. You say you know more so despite you liking Thanos you should easily be able to crush me repping Thanos using your Void...but youre running scared Incorrect. You even admitted I read it to fast. Thanos beats Surtur.

That was an autocorrect on my iPad. Few days. I went into a current thread and you argued against yourself. You later demonstrated you didn't even understand your own posts because you argued it isn't a change of opinion.

I believe Thanos wins. I will not do some battlezone that I don't even believe in. I said post the quotes and the links to the story you made up. You can't so you're the one running and making up stories. I will rep Thanos vs. Superman your new favorite, Judas.

Quit running scared.

laughing out loud

Insane Titan
Incorrect. You even admitted I read it to fast. Thanos beats Surtur.

That was an autocorrect on my iPad. Few days. I went into a current thread and you argued against yourself. You later demonstrated you didn't even understand your own posts because you argued it isn't a change of opinion.

I believe Thanos wins. I will not do some battlezone that I don't even believe in. I said post the quotes and the links to the story you made up. You can't so you're the one running and making up stories. I will rep Thanos vs. Superman your new favorite, Judas.

Quit running scared.

laughing out loud show me where I admitted it liar.

Another lie from you .

And another excuse.

Show me where I said such a thing about superman or suffer the humiliation of another lie

quanchi112
show me where I admitted it liar.

Another lie from you .

And another excuse.

Show me where I said such a thing about superman or suffer the humiliation of another lie Page five of the debate. I know your memory can't remember but come on. This is getting sad.

you said you could beat me due to my so called lack of knowledge, yet seemingly back out now...standard Quan.

Yeah sure you did, everyone believes you . I asked for proof when we both know you lied. I just exposed you again. I am using your own quotes you have no earthly memory of submitting to expose you.

You said Thanos only wins a high majority and that he has to work for it. I believe Thanos stomps. Some might even say no contest. We both know you don't know what the words no contest even means though.

laughing out loud

Insane Titan
Page five of the debate. I know your memory can't remember but come on. This is getting sad.

I asked for proof when we both know you lied. I just exposed you again. I am using your own quotes you have no earthly memory of submitting to expose you.

You said Thanos only wins a high majority and that he has to work for it. I believe Thanos stomps. Some might even say no contest. We both know you don't know what the words no contest even means though.

laughing out loud show me where I admitted it in this thread , il wait.

I'm not a searching through posts ages ago and plus I'm not sad enough to profile stuff.

All you have to do is step up to prove me wrong.

We both know I'm right thanks for admitting it

quanchi112
show me where I admitted it in this thread , il wait.

I'm not a searching through posts ages ago and plus I'm not sad enough to profile stuff.

All you have to do is step up to prove me wrong.

We both know I'm right thanks for admitting it No need to wait long. I just provided the quote from this thread. It seems you can't even remember which thread you're even in.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=597091&pagenumber=5

You lied. You made up something I never once said. I always back Thanos. You're lying and can't prove anything. I have been proving you wrong with your own posts you can't even remember from yesterday.

laughing out loud

You aren't right about anything. You are just spewing nonsense from thread to thread. You think responding to a current topic is stalking.

laughing

Rao Kal El
So Quani trolls even the Thanos fans???

That's a new one.

I think this is the reason why We are so fond of Quani, He does not discriminate for sure.

No one is safe from Quan-trolling smile

I thought by now We all will be used to Quan's way, he has even said that He antagonizes people just for the lulz of it.

quanchi112

That's a new one.

I think this is the reason why We are so fond of Quani, He does not discriminate for sure.

I thought by now We all will be used to Quan's way, he has even said that He antagonizes people just for the lulz of it. I disagree with him. I am just proving him wrong. As you can see I backed my claims. FYI Insane Titan is no longer recognized as a Thanos fan. I cast him out. Welcome him with open arms into the House of El.

Honestly don't see Thanos beating Superman 10/10 or easily at that.

He gets a good/high majority , but Clsrk gives a good fight

This is why. He belongs with you now.

Rao Kal El
I disagree with him. I am just proving him wrong. As you can see I backed my claims. FYI Insane Titan is no longer recognized as a Thanos fan. I cast him out. Welcome him with open arms into the House of El.

This is why. He belongs with you now.

So this a thing like Abhi and LOB? laughing

quanchi112
So this a thing like Abhi and LOB? laughing Abhi shouldn't be in the club in the first place. He came onto the forum believing Surfer beats Superman for a healthy majority. Lob was right to banish the infidel.

Insane Titan

That's a new one.

I thought by now We all will be used to Quan's way, he has even said that He antagonizes people just for the lulz of it. yeah that's how sad he is.

He's just angry because he's on the bottom rung of the ladder when I comes to Thanos knowledge , even h1 eclipses him.

This is his life , so what else are we to do than indulge the poor and weak

quanchi112
yeah that's how sad he is.

He's just angry because he's on the bottom rung of the ladder when I comes to Thanos knowledge , even h1 eclipses him.

This is his life , so what else are we to do than indulge the poor and weak Says the guy who can't even remember his own login or what he opinion he had a few days ago.

Thanos wins, not really even a contest

Honestly don't see Thanos beating Superman 10/10 or easily at that.

He gets a good/high majority , but Clsrk gives a good fight

Says the known rager.

zopzop

That's a new one.

I thought by now We all will be used to Quan's way, he has even said that He antagonizes people just for the lulz of it.
He's not trolling.

He's just playing around. This is a comic book forum for chrissake.

Think Mindset and most any Iron Fist threads.

quanchi112
Originally posted by zopzop
He's not trolling.

Think Mindset and most any Iron Fist threads. thumb up

abhilegend
Originally posted by zopzop
He's not trolling.

Think Mindset and most any Iron Fist threads.
Nah, he IS trolling. His Superman hate is amusing though.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Nah, he IS trolling. His Superman hate is amusing though. Says the guy whose hate filled crusade of Thor is never ending. Your refusal to face me is amusing though. Amusing indeed.

-Pr-
Guys, move on. Now.

Geeker
Guys, move on. Now.

Yes please guys, don't derail the thread and argue over of something this pointless, listen to pr please he's right.

carver9
Yes please guys, don't derail the thread and argue over of something this pointless, listen to pr please he's right.

no expression

Geeker
no expression

Peace dude, we should all be good friends. Super friends even!

Insane Titan
Says the guy who can't even remember his own login or what he opinion he had a few days ago.

Says the known rager. come back to me when you know about Thanos than h1.

quanchi112
come back to me when you know about Thanos than h1. I disagree but back on topic the team wins IMO.

Delta1938
yeah that's how sad he is.

This is his life , so what else are we to do than indulge the poor and weak

I always figured his anger and desire to put on an alpha male act was because he has a very mall penis.

Anyways on topic, New Earth Superman just owns. Superman can easily one-shot everybody on the opposing team, and has tended to fight smarter against teams than solo.

I'd go with New 52 Superman owning too if he's fighting like he did in JUSTICE LEAGUE #2 against Hal and Bruce but factoring in more. He was too fast for them just toying with them.

carver9
Ironman and Aquaman isn't getting one shotted but, Superman does win.

Delta1938
Ironman and Aquaman isn't getting one shotted but, Superman does win.

Based on?

carver9
Originally posted by Delta1938
Based on?

Based on Ironman taking hits from high tier beings and not being one shotted. The question is, who has one shot koed Ironman for you to believe such a thing.

Aquaman, depends on which one is being used here.

Delta1938
Based on Ironman taking hits from high tier beings and not being one shotted. The question is, who has one shot koed Ironman for you to believe such a thing.

Aquaman, depends on which one is being used here.

Superman has one-shot Maxima with a backhanded ***** slap(Pre-DOS even), Primaid(a white Martian) by throwing his fist back when she tried to sneak up on him(and was casual; as Post-DOS but before a his next power-up), one-shotting Bizarro(more than once), Lobo, and more, among other examples. While I doubt Superman would NORMALLY be hitting that hard, what evidence do you have that it's beyond Superman's capability to one-shot Iron Man or Aquaman?

carver9
Originally posted by Delta1938
Superman has one-shot Maxima with a backhanded ***** slap(Pre-DOS even), Primaid(a white Martian) by throwing his fist back when she tried to sneak up on him(and was casual; as Post-DOS but before a his next power-up), one-shotting Bizarro(more than once), Lobo, and more, among other examples. While I doubt Superman would NORMALLY be hitting that hard, what evidence do you have that it's beyond Superman's capability to one-shot Iron Man or Aquaman?

And Odin Force Thor took out the Destroyer and killed Bor with a hammer hit and he still didn't one shot Ko Ironman. Hulk has, well Hulk is Hulk, and he still didn't one shot Ko Ironman. Surfer has, well, Surfer is Surfer, and he still didn't one shot Ko Ironman. Grey Gargoyle amped off of a Mjlonir type weapon didn't one shot Ko Ironman. Phoenix empowered Xmen failed to do this. I'm not naming all of the people that have not achieved this because I'm pretty sure you know (lol). With that said, who has one shot koed Ironman for you to believe such a thing?

Also, great showings for Superman.

Insane Titan
OF Thor wasn't trying to harm or injure Iron Man , he was simply teaching him a lesson.

Context Carver

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>