Ryu and Ken vs Gouken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
This match was inspired by the Rama-Andi vs Mad Dog fight from The Raid: Redemption. Gouken at his peak against his two pupils, also at their strongest incarnation.

Will Gouken show that he can still thrash his students? Or will Ryu and Ken pull the victory against their sensei?

Darkstorm Zero
This one is hard to decide. Storyline wise, Ryu and Ken teaming up together against a single foe has always been very very bad for the opponent. Gouken, however, is one guy that is more then capable, because he taught both of them all the basics they know, he knows them both incredibly well, and unless what they have learned on their own is enough to tip the scales, then Gouken is more capable of winning.

Zack Fair
thumb up

Meioh_Hades
I think that Ryu and Ken fight with incredible sinergy (both are friends, know eachother well... I even think that in a battle both are ready to die for their "brother"wink.

But yes, since Gouken is the man that trained them, he knows Ryu & Ken vary well. Besides, we're talking about the only one that canonwise managed to defeat Gouki once. And let's not forget the power of nothingness.

Very close fight... I think that Gouken still has the edge, but the fight is very close. I would say "Gouken will win, almost dying in the battle", but we know that those 3 don't fight to kill.

So, at the end of the extremely close battle, Gouken will win and say something like "You've grown well. I'm proud of you! If you continue with this path, one day you'll became even stronger than me"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.