Iron Man Vs. The Real World

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Geeker
A dimensional and temporal displacement takes place and Tony Stark is replaced in his armour by Adolf Hitler with full control and understanding of the Armour. Iron Hitler finds himself in Iraq June 2014. What happens next, can Hitler conquer thee world?

Sin I AM
Im so confused

DarkSaint85
No, Iron Adolf dies as real world physics catches up with him.

/thread.

@Sin: there, there. Its normal to have these kinds of feelings for me. You're only human, and your body is going through some changes atthis stage in your life. Its perfectly normal.

maxivitopowe
Every chance you get

Geeker
Real world physics is suspended for this thread, surely the dimensional/temporal displacement made that clear!

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Geeker
Real world physics is suspended for this thread, surely the dimensional/temporal displacement made that clear!

Then he's not in the real world!!

Without real world physics, Iraq in June 2014 is a technological paradise, with tech FAR in advance of Iron Hitler.

He gets stomped.

h1a8
Even assuming his tech can exist in the real world then IM still gets stomped. His juice will eventually run out and the damage would take a toll on him.

Rao Kal El
No He won't

He was a megalomaniac unable to see when a battle could not be won.

Even with 10 Iron Men armors He will still loose.

Let me just remind you, he actually had the technological advantage at the beginning of the war, and He still Phuck it up

Geeker
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Then he's not in the real world!!

Without real world physics, Iraq in June 2014 is a technological paradise, with tech FAR in advance of Iron Hitler.

He gets stomped.

Uh no, a bubble of unreality exists around Ironman allowing him to function and affect the real world as he would the marvel Universe. He is his own anomaly. Beyond Iron Man the rest of the world is as now. Down to the pedantic attempting to derail an interesting thread for no reason except geekishness. :-)

DarkSaint85
Uh no, a bubble of unreality exists around Ironman allowing him to function and affect the real world as he would the marvel Universe. He is his own anomaly. Beyond Iron Man the rest of the world is as now. Down to the pedantic attempting to derail an interesting thread for no reason except geekishness. :-)

Then his missiles/bullets/repulsor beams fail once they leave the bubble of unreality mad mad mad

Geeker
Then his missiles/bullets/repulsor beams fail once they leave the bubble of unreality mad mad mad

Don't get mad good friend, read the stips smile

DarkSaint85
Don't get mad good friend, read the stips smile

I did.

Uh no, a bubble of unreality

Unless, of course, you mean that Iron Adolf is not subjected at ALL to real world considerations? How does he fuel himself?

Decimus
Hitler fails due to the suit refusing to change language settings to accommodate him ;P

riv6672
Oddest. Thread. Ever.

StiltmanFTW

@Sin: there, there. Its normal to have these kinds of feelings for me. You're only human, and your body is going through some changes atthis stage in your life. Its perfectly normal.

laughing out loud

Never change, DS.

Geeker
Please my Friends as comic fans suspension of belief should be your bread and butter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.