Vandal Savage vs Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who is winning this?

First fight Adamantium weapon X sabertooth.

Second...non adamantium Sabertooth.

deathslash
Good fight. Unless vandal has some weaponry on him, I think Creed wins both fights with some difficulty.

Golgo13
Vandal. Dude has some crazy healing.

Galan007
i'm unsure where exactly to place vandal, mainly because i'm unsure where exactly to place WL pandora. granted she contended admirably against blight, but ever since then she's been...less than impressive, to say the least.

srug

beatboks
Originally posted by Golgo13
Vandal. Dude has some crazy healing.

If we're talking pre 52 Savage ( I'm not even sure if he's appeared nu 52) then he only has healing when he partakes of the blood of one of his blood lines. So unless one of his descendents is handy he gets creamed.

Golgo13
Originally posted by beatboks
If we're talking pre 52 Savage ( I'm not even sure if he's appeared nu 52) then he only has healing when he partakes of the blood of one of his blood lines. So unless one of his descendents is handy he gets creamed.

Yes, we're talking DCnU Vandal. He just recently had a fight with Pandora.

SquallX
Originally posted by Galan007
i'm unsure where exactly to place vandal, mainly because i'm unsure where exactly to place WL pandora. granted she contended admirably against blight, but ever since then she's been...less than impressive, to say the least.

srug

Was Pandora somehow weakened after her fight with Blight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.