Will Rebels last as long as the Clone Wars?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
I'm more interested in a concept of this show than TCW, but can it last as long? I don't know. Without the constant lightsaber duels, I think children will lose interest. Also, plot lines will be harder to create than TCW. I say its good for 2 seasons, but that's it.

PTforthewin
I would rather have 2 more seasons of the clone wars then rebels, but I think rebels will last for at least 5 years like the clone wars

Kalen Sykes
I can see it going for about 3 years, but unless it has a very gripping story, not much longer.

PTforthewin
It has a bigger gap then the clone wars, clone wars had 6 seasons in 2 years during the clone wars, and it lasted 6 years, the clone wars time period from it was 22 BBY - 20 BBY, and rebels takes place in 5 BBY so I can see a lot of shit happening from 5 BBY - 0 BBY, especially for starkiller stuff.

Kalen Sykes
If they decide to allow Starkiller's character to be in it. I doubt it, though. Starkiller's main impact on the story was to bring the Rebel leaders together, but it looks like this new show is going to retcon it.

PTforthewin
Yeah he might still be canon, he just doesn't do anything to create the rebellion, he could possibly just replace a inquisitor like jerec was replaced by this Pa'un "inquisitor"

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Kalen Sykes
If they decide to allow Starkiller's character to be in it. I doubt it, though. Starkiller's main impact on the story was to bring the Rebel leaders together, but it looks like this new show is going to retcon it.
It isn't really a retcon when TFU was already struck from the new canon.

NTJack0
I can't say until I see an episode, but I doubt it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.