Manchester Black vs Emma Frost/Jean Grey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
Jean is without Phoenix Force. Who wins?

1. Psi battle only.

2. Standard Fight.

8swords
emma currently depowered, jean doesnt have enough showings to beat MB, soo yeah MB wins this IMO

abhilegend
Originally posted by 8swords
emma currently depowered, jean doesnt have enough showings to beat MB, soo yeah MB wins this IMO
Classic Emma bro.

Golgo13
Originally posted by abhilegend
Classic Emma bro.

What makes you think Manchester has a chance against 2 powerful psi? I can see him taking down any of the 2 solo, but not at the same time.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Golgo13
What makes you think Manchester has a chance against 2 powerful psi? I can see him taking down any of the 2 solo, but not at the same time.
Manchester is above your normal telepaths. I put Emma in J'onn's class albeit slightly lower and Jean even below that. Chester was laughing at J'onn level TP.

leonidas
in overall power he's stronger than either for sure, but charles is stronger than emma as well but her skill is nearly unparalleled. i think they have a chance. jean could act as a distraction while emma found a back door in a psi battle. i'd take him for the majority though, maybe 6-7/10?

standard battle i don't like their odds. they couldn't overwhelm him in any way, and his tk would make short work of emma. after that jean wouldn't last long.

abhilegend
Originally posted by leonidas
in overall power he's stronger than either for sure, but charles is stronger than emma as well but her skill is nearly unparalleled. i think they have a chance. jean could act as a distraction while emma found a back door in a psi battle. i'd take him for the majority though, maybe 6-7/10?

standard battle i don't like their odds. they couldn't overwhelm him in any way, and his tk would make short work of emma. after that jean wouldn't last long.
Chester's skill is nearly unparalleled by any TP in his tier IMO. Rewiring Bizarro to make him sane and rewiring Doomsday to see imperiex probes as Superman? Uber as ****.

riv6672
Originally posted by abhilegend
IMO

Thats a strong opinion

Black has given Superman a seizure. Jean's turned off at least a couple of brains.
She and Emma (who IS incredibly skilled) have a better track record of fighting foes with similar powers. Two on one, i can see Black losing the majority.

Thats my opinion.

carver9
Emma wins.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Emma wins.
laughing out loud

Epicurus
Depends on which version of Jean. Some iterations have her practically owning Xavier on the astral plane, others have her beat by low-level telepaths.

The current young Emma defeated an older version of herself(Xorna), who on her own overpowered Emma and the Stepford Cuckoos combined. However, earlier in the series the O5 Jean got overwhelmed by the Cuckoos alone.

Glorificus
Team 2 wins unless it's current broken-powers Emma.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.