Black Panther vs. Gamora

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Current versions.

DarkSaint85
Has Panther shown ANY of his King of the Dead upgrades yet??

celestialdemon
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Has Panther shown ANY of his King of the Dead upgrades yet??

I don't think he has. Until he does, I'd give the win to Gamora.

deathslash
BP puts up a good fight but until he gets more feats showcasing his upgrade, he loses. Anyone that thinks differently is just pissing into the wind.

Daredevil1
It's almost as if that power up of BP never happened? Did other writers ignore it or has it even been mentioned in another story arch?

StiltmanFTW
He seemed pretty confident he could take her down in Original Sin.

Then again, Panther's overconfidence is legendary...

http://i62.tinypic.com/2lbcfnk.jpg

deathslash
Originally posted by Daredevil1
It's almost as if that power up of BP never happened? Did other writers ignore it or has it even been mentioned in another story arch? in the illumanati book, T'challa has had lenghty conversations with the dead kings (his father even went out of the way to ask why T'challa hasn't killed Namor yet). So it's not like the upgrade never happened. I suspect that when the Illumanati fights the Justice League ripoffs, he'll get some more feats.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, as long as Hickman's involved, upgrade won't be forgotten.

Apparently, his writing style is not good enough for us, versum forum fanatics, who always need concrete evidence stick out tongue Hehe. He's being too... subtle about it, would be nice to see which stats/fighting styles in particular got a considerable "boost".

deathslash
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yeah, as long as Hickman's involved, upgrade won't be forgotten.

Apparently, his writing style is not good enough for us, versum forum fanatics, who always need concrete evidence stick out tongue Hehe. He's being too... subtle about it, would be nice to see which stats/fighting styles in particular got a considerable "boost". I still believe that in the upcoming fight with the JLA ripoff, he'll get some nice combat feats

StiltmanFTW
Hopefully.

Beast and Richards went down pretty easily, but they were always pushovers.

deathslash
Hopefully.

Beast and Richards went down pretty easily, but they were always pushovers. didn't they get blasted in the face by that superman ripoff? I suspect that BP will take down the batman ripoff and the martian manhunter ripoff will job like there's no tomorrow.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by deathslash
didn't they get blasted in the face by that superman ripoff? I suspect that BP will take down the batman ripoff and the martian manhunter ripoff will job like there's no tomorrow.

Yes. Sun God, or whatever his name is.

If MM ripoff is anything like the original, then yeah, he'll be jobbing hard laughing out loud

I think T'Challa and Wayne were already shown fighting each other, just a single panel though.

Flyattractor
...heh. For a second I thought this was a thread about BP fighting the Giant Turtle Monster.

*gets idea for new thread*

StiltmanFTW
You were thinking of Gamera, the Godzilla villain? stick out tongue

Reminds me I still need to see the newest movie.

leonidas
her healing factor would ultimately be too much i think. it would be interesting if he had the ebony blade back and she had her sword. he'd be able to kill her then and i'd say it would be much closer. just h2h (cuz if she has her blade i think that's a major advantage) he'd make her work every time but lose via attrition, almost every time imo.

StiltmanFTW
Nice post, I was thinking of giving EB to Panther for this match.

Insane Titan
Tbh never been that impressed with Gamore given her hype, she done much lately?

deathslash
You were thinking of Gamera, the Godzilla villain? stick out tongue

Reminds me I still need to see the newest movie. oh wait, this thread isn't about Gamera? That Godzilla movie was actually very good and he wasn't even in it half the time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.