galactus vs arishem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yaadaveyaa
idk if this has been done or not but would be an interesting fight... if galactus is fed 1 planet and the yfight who wins

zopzop
They way Celestials are going now, Galactus' heralds could probably take out Arishem! laughing

Galactus wins.

yaadaveyaa
galactus heralds against the judge? uhh yea no way jose lol

Mr.SunKing
Arishem

yaadaveyaa
i think the judge might take this as well

DTM
Galactus can beat any Celestial one on one, possibly baring Exitar.

Epicurus
Originally posted by zopzop
They way Celestials are going now, Galactus' heralds could probably take out Arishem! laughing

Your trolling is as awful as your flip-flopping, flopflop.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by DTM
Galactus can beat any Celestial one on one, possibly baring Exitar.

would you have any reasoning behind it scans or anything?

Epicurus
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
would you have any reasoning behind it scans or anything?
Read Fantastic Four#603.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by Epicurus
Read Fantastic Four#603.

will do i dont own it ... whats the premise?

Epicurus
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
will do i dont own it ... whats the premise?
Galactus battles a group of rogue Celestials in it.

TheLordofMurder
Galactus defeats Arishem 10/10...

Free Galactus from CIS/PIS and he beats them all...

Epicurus
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Free Galactus from CIS/PIS and he beats them all...
The whole race? I don't think so.

TheLordofMurder
The whole race? I don't think so.

The UN should be capable of eradicating them...

Epicurus
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
The UN should be capable of eradicating them...
The UN failed to put down an alternate Eson, so...

TheLordofMurder
That was an alternate UN as well...

I dont think 616 UN has ever been resisted...

Epicurus
Under Hickman, alternates are apparently equal to the mainstream counterparts. Celestials and IGs are a prime example of that.

eaebiakuya
The UN failed to kill the Celestial because the user, not because the power of the UN.

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop

Galactus wins.

Based on?

Epicurus
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
The UN failed to kill the Celestial because the user, not because the power of the UN.
It's energies were clearly hitting the Celestial before Reed's focus got diverted.erm

yaadaveyaa
i dont think there is any way there is this big of a gap where he just stomps 10/10 with only 1 planet fed

Mr Master
Imo, that UN hit had absolutely no affect on Eson due to that Reed's ineptness.

A competent user would've destroyed Eson. They verbally pampered the UN just prior to the incident,
they also warned about losing control, and then Hickman has Eson define the failure.

That aside ... I forget: Didn't big G get a power-up/amp to take on the Celestials?

eaebiakuya
That aside ... I forget: Didn't big G get a power-up/amp to take on the Celestials?

He consumed 4 planets before the fight. I dont know if this can be considered a power up or a amp.

eaebiakuya
It's energies were clearly hitting the Celestial before Reed's focus got diverted.erm

And ? How strong is a incomplete shot from the UN? Was clear it was not with full power.

Also, we know the UN killed abraxas. Do you think a Celestial is more durable than Abraxas ?

Rage.Of.Olympus
That's the problem with Hickman's approach. Nothing is really unique anymore and as a result, not quite as impressive.

I mean, when every Universe in the Multiverse has a UN, or Infinity Gauntlet on par with the 616, it's not really possible. They just become the typical power artifact. It happened to the Cosmic Cube.

operator616
Originally posted by Mr Master

No. All he did was feed on 4 planets.

Originally posted by eaebiakuya
And ? How strong is a incomplete shot from the UN? Was clear it was not with full power.

Also, we know the UN killed abraxas. Do you think a Celestial is more durable than Abraxas ?

UN doesn't have levels of power; you either get nullified or you don't. Either way, i believe that a mad celestial also tanked a UN in their first attack on the council, in the arc where they first appeared. And it's not that much of a stretch for a mad celestial to tank a UN when they took a hit from the IG and survived. Hickman's IG is definitely universal, since Doom used it to recreate a universe.

I wouldn't equate Hickman's UN with the one from the Abraxas arc.

Utrigita
Didn't a Celestial got vaporized from a hit in the back with the UN, the same scene where Reed pulls out his entropy gun. Also iirc we see another Reed going up in flames when he tries to use a UN on the Mad Celestials.

Epicurus
Originally posted by Utrigita
Didn't a Celestial got vaporized from a hit in the back with the UN, the same scene where Reed pulls out his entropy gun.
Nope. I counted a total of 6 Celestials that were drawn on-panel during the invasion scene, and of those 5 managed to escape to different universes after Reed killed one with the entropy gun.

Epicurus
Originally posted by Mr Master
4 planet feeding frenzy. Whether that counts as an "amp" or not is up for debate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.