Batman/Mr. Fantastic prep challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
One month prep time, resources they'd normally have, and a working knowledge of the characters outside their universes.
Only caveat is they cant use any other characters in their plans and must adjust accordingly.
Starting at 9 and working down to 1, who gets furthest?

9. Hunter Zolomon
8. Omni Man
7. Black Adam
6. Ultron
5. Sinestro
4. Magneto
3. Thanos
2. Darkseid
1. Galactus

Bonus round: With the same prep time, who wins one against the other?

DarkSaint85
Been thinking of how they would stop Zoom, and the only thing I can think of for Reed is the Zeno room, perhaps?

riv6672
Great choice!

I didnt want to overthink the OP, but obviously given the power levels involved, BFR is definitely an option. I think Reed and Batman are realistic enough to know who they cant physically "beat", and plan accordingly.

DarkSaint85
Yeah. I just am unable to really see how you would stop Zoom. the Zeno one was the best option, whereas obv Batman wouldn't have that luxury.

riv6672
I never thought we wouldnt get past the first match.

DarkSaint85
Well, with speedsters, I generally would try to slow them down by going after their families. Give Batman a month's prep, and he'd target the Kents, for example, and that counters any blitz from Clark.

With Zoom? He has no family.

pym-ftw
the order hurts my brain and the the numbering is odd...

stop at 1

yaadaveyaa
reed is this even really a thread? reed with a month of prep gets further than ne one in comics

Silent Master
The numbering is odd, but the bottom line is that Reed w/prep >> Batman w/prep.

Shabazz916
reed

riv6672
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
reed is this even really a thread? reed with a month of prep gets further than ne one in comics

Ha, the punctuation on that post hurt my head! laughing out loud
Thanks for posting though, folks!

iscaremonkeys
reed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.