Black Panther Vs Ka-zar: War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
In a battle for total control of all (and all types) of vibranium, Wakanda invades the Savage Land.

Would this break down into a Vietnam type scenario? Panther is the invading force, and has tech and even magic to an extent. Ka-Zar can rally various tribes, has tech and magic resources and dinosaurs to use in offensive tactics.

Both have ties to the super human community, most notably the X Men.
SHIELD would have a vested interest in the outcome, but who would they back and why?

In this scenario, all vibranium is whole and not in its current state in the MU proper...

DarkSaint85
I would say it goes beyond a Vietnam scenario. BP was able to control the weather and actually negate Storm's abilities, which is no mean feat. IF he wanted to, he could absolutely devastate teh SAvage Land.

Of course, the US could've devastated Vietnam with an atomic bomb. But there were other considerations to take into account. Here, I reckon SHIELD would be backing KaZar, if only to balance the status quo out - but since when did Wakanda care about the wider world?

In addition, BP is usually shown to be the more compassionate side of Wakandan politics, with a lot of hawks in his government. These guys would not stand in BP's way if he wanted to up the ante (not to mention, BP is a combination of their Pope and king).

riv6672
Great points.
Am hoping to get some good opinions from the forum.

deathslash
Wakanda is so advanced that it makes the US look like a third world country (wakanda even won in a war against laveria), so the wakandan forces would devestate the savage land. With that said, I see absolutely no reason for why BP would try to invade the savage land.

riv6672
Ha, guess that explains the Wakanda/Asgard thread i saw when i logged in. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.