Capcom vs. SNK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

burrrrrr
Who takes majority in a best of seven for each of the following fights. All fights take place in a wide open field.
Combatants heal fully after each round and remember all previous rounds.

Pyron vs. Orochi
Bishamon vs. Genjuro Kibagami
Demitri Maximoff vs. Rugal Berstein
Cody Travers vs. Terry Bogard
Guy vs. Andy Bogard
Birdie vs. Ryuji Yamazaki
E. Honda vs. Goro Daimon
Guile vs. Heidern
M. Bison vs. Geese Howard
Oro vs. Tung Fu Rue
Ryu vs. Ryo Sakazaki
Ken Masters vs. Robert Garcia
Sakura vs. Yuri Sakazaki
Gouken vs. Mr. Karate/Takuma

Bignose30
Pyron... Orochi lacks feats.
Dunno
Demitri in a murderstomp
Terry
Guy
yamazaki
Goro
M.Bison
Oro
Leaning towards Ryu but it can go both ways
Ken after a close fight
Sakura
Gouken

Meioh_Hades
I agree with Bignose30.

I don't really know about Genjuro powers, but Darkstalkers' char are monstrounsly powerful.

Beings like Demitri, Pyron or Jedah canonwise can even win top Dragonball Z chars.

Imho a better match would have been Orochi vs Gill and Rugal vs Dictator (aka M.Bison / Vega)

Bignose30
Originally posted by Meioh_Hades
I agree with Bignose30.

I don't really know about Genjuro powers, but Darkstalkers' char are monstrounsly powerful.

Beings like Demitri, Pyron or Jedah canonwise can even win top Dragonball Z chars.

Imho a better match would have been Orochi vs Gill and Rugal vs Dictator (aka M.Bison / Vega)
Well i agree with you about Pyron and Jedah but I dont think Demitri can take top DBZ chars...
As for orochi vs Gill or A3 Bison... I disagree, Orochi may be featless but he is powerful. Oni vs Orochi would be a better matchup...

Meioh_Hades
Don't understimate Gill: he can casually split the sea (Moses style), and even if one somehow manages to kill him, he can casually resurrect.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Bignose30
Well i agree with you about Pyron and Jedah but I dont think Demitri can take top DBZ chars...
As for orochi vs Gill or A3 Bison... I disagree, Orochi may be featless but he is powerful. Oni vs Orochi would be a better matchup...

Demitri was able to tank dimension ripping from Belial.

As for Orochi, I believe I have stated numerous times over the decade I've been here that being effectively featless means he can barely be debated, and even then only on circumstantial and assumption driven opinion.

Oni hasallof Gouki's and Shin Gouki's capabilities to fall back on, because e is the same guy, only stronger.

Demonic Phoenix
Is Oni non-canon?

Bignose30
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Demitri was able to tank dimension ripping from Belial.

As for Orochi, I believe I have stated numerous times over the decade I've been here that being effectively featless means he can barely be debated, and even then only on circumstantial and assumption driven opinion.

Oni hasallof Gouki's and Shin Gouki's capabilities to fall back on, because e is the same guy, only stronger.
Its a nice feat. But Im not sure if that feat alone places him above the top Dbz chars.
Eh, fair enough, though feats aren't the only thing to rely on in a debate
As for Oni, that form itself actually has a feat: He bathed in lava.

Demonic Phoenix: Oni is a "what if?" character. So yeah he isn't canon...

Meioh_Hades
And Demitri even consumed Pyron, a being able to casually absorb planets and stars into himself.

That was in OAV, but Broli himself was killed when thrown into the sun. That thing would be a joke for Pyron.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.