World domination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TedKordJRBOSS
Story: DC and Marvel universes have joined sinestro, Dr doom and black Adam have come together to rule. To stop any superheroes from fighting back the leaders have made their own team to stop them

Leaders: Sinestro, black Adam and Dr. Doom

Heavy Hitters: Superboy Prime, Doomsday, Juggernaut, Super Skrull, Vulcan

Groundforces: Deathstroke, Metallo, Anti-Venom, Taskmaster, Midnighter(no doors), deadshot, Deadpool, Sabretooth

Rulers of the Sky: General Zod, Cyborg Superman, Eradicator, Magneto, Graviton, Bastion

Telepaths: Manchester black, Doctor Psycho, Gorilla Grodd, Despero, Emma Frost, doctor destiny and Mandarin

security guards: Billy numerous, Zoom, Mob rule and multiple man

Morals: Off and everyone is at their strongest levels and bloodlust is on

Rules:

1. Both teams get 1 day worth of prep.

2. No reality warpers and such.

3. No one who could "solo".

4. Your ground forces cannot be able to fly.

5. Your team must "fit" within the categories above.

6.Instead of security guards your team needs a stealth category to hide from them.

TedKordJRBOSS
Sorry I just read over and i forgot to say you need to make your own team to fight mine.

Shabazz916
World breaker hulk, superman, green lantern iron man, black panther, reed richards, batman, spiderman, the flash, martian manhunter, wolverine, black bolt, sue richards & thor

Martian manhunter sneaks in intangible hands the chest a few of your ppl. At night next morning sue richard & black bolt sneak up in her invisible force field. Black bolt lets out a Yell killing most of your ppl.

Thor, flash, superman, iron man, make it rain lasers & lightning while flash steals speed for your powerful ppl then everybody else attacks.

Superman makes the retreat call after we kill more ppl. Black bolt lets off another kill scream, then World Break Hulk Finishes Off the Job in a Ugly Fashion.

TedKordJRBOSS
Originally posted by Shabazz916
World breaker hulk, superman, green lantern iron man, black panther, reed richards, batman, spiderman, the flash, martian manhunter, wolverine, black bolt, sue richards & thor

Martian manhunter sneaks in intangible hands the chest a few of your ppl. At night next morning sue richard & black bolt sneak up in her invisible force field. Black bolt lets out a Yell killing most of your ppl.

Thor, flash, superman, iron man, make it rain lasers & lightning while flash steals speed for your powerful ppl then everybody else attacks.

Superman makes the retreat call after we kill more ppl. Black bolt lets off another kill scream, then World Break Hulk Finishes Off the Job in a Ugly Fashion.
You didnt state their categories

Shabazz916
Leaders: black panther, reed richards, batman

Heavy Hitters: World breaker hulk, black bolt

Groundforces: spiderman, the flash, wolverine, sue richards,

Rulers of the Sky: superman, green lantern iron man

Telepaths: martian manhunter

security guards: thor

TedKordJRBOSS
I said instead of security guards you have to have a stealth category

DarkSaint85
Stealth category: Ninja Thor.

Verily, I say thee, Shhhhhhhh!

TedKordJRBOSS
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.