Coolest most unbelievable scenes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
1. Nuclear fridge escape-a lot of folks hated it. I thought it was pure Indy awesomeness

2. The boulder scene-it set the tone. This character was going something special.

3. The lifeboat plane escape-spectacular. Only way to describe it.

4. Tank battle over the edge scene-cowboy type action on steroids, the characters' reactions and the hilarity of Indy walking up, then the characters' reactions AGAIN. Then the hat...!

I did one per movie, but feel free to pick and choose!

COG Veteran
The tank scene is one of the baddest ass scenes in film history. #badassery

riv6672
It really WAS! When he was caught by his bag strap between the tank and the rock wall...i was like "Aaaaaahhhh!!!"

COG Veteran
Then when the guy chooses the wrong cup was also one of my earliest horror experiences ever. Traumatizing to a small child. But yeah, this last act makes this the best Indy film IMO.

Plus the music makes it even more badass if it's possible. Hell I bought the entire soundtrack on iTunes just for than one piece of music. Fanboy I am big grin

riv6672
Excellent fanboyism!
I bought his shoulder bag online and used it during multiple middle wast deployments.

riv6672
Ha, great scene from Last Crusade:
Indy mowing down Nazi guards and his dad's stunned look at his sons casual brutality.
Really got across how different they were, and how estranged.

COG Veteran
Plus when Indy comes out and beats the shit out of the guards in ToD to start freeing the kids. Love it.

riv6672
Heck yeah.

Same movie, when he changes in the plane, and comes out in his hat and coat. It just let you know business was going to pick up.

riv6672
Not a scene, but kinda cool. Indy and Pres. Barack Obama both went to the University of Chicago!

Robtard
http://talestwiceover.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/tumblr_lt2sibjol01qzz0epo3_500.gif

riv6672
Haha

riv6672
Hmm. 20 posts. All worthless. Hitting ignore. Sadly you wont make my sig.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.