Deathstroke vs Tombstone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who is winning this?

OnslaughtKILLS
Deadpool beat Tombstone, Deathstroke is more skilled then him.

Deathstroke takes this.

Vanguard
Deathstroke

Golgo13
Tombstone.

zopzop
Originally posted by Golgo13
Tombstone.
This. He's so underrated here. He's quite possibly the most durable low meta there is in Marvel plus he can back it up with street fighting skills and speed that rivals Spiderman.

Golgo13
Originally posted by zopzop
This. He's so underrated here. He's quite possibly the most durable low meta there is in Marvel plus he can back it up with street fighting skills and speed that rivals Spiderman.

Who do you give the majority to? Tombstone vs vandal?

maxivitopowe
Tombstone. ....

zopzop
Who do you give the majority to? Tombstone vs vandal?
Don't know enough about Vandal to comment really.

What's Vandal like durability/speed/fighting skills wise?

Golgo13
Don't know enough about Vandal to comment really.

What's Vandal like durability/speed/fighting skills wise?

You didnt see his recent fight with Pandora? Its in the ownage thread.

Pre flashpoint Flash commented that hitting vandal was like hitting a mountain.

Glorificus
What's the strongest attack Tombstone has tanked?

And what devices do Deathstroke carry as standard equipment that could hurt Tombstone?

zopzop
Originally posted by Glorificus
What's the strongest attack Tombstone has tanked?

And what devices do Deathstroke carry as standard equipment that could hurt Tombstone?
I just mentioned some.

He's completely bulletproof. And by completely I mean even high caliber rounds just bounce off him. He's survived MASSIVE explosions multiple times. He fell in synthetic lava and the heat did nothing to him. I read somewhere that even gas was effective against him.

carver9
Didnt Spiderman punch him and either broke or damaged his hand.

Golgo13
I think Slade is about to fight Big Barda. Lets see how well he does. Next Futures End.

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
Didnt Spiderman punch him and either broke or damaged his hand.
Yes.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t537936.html

deathslash
Tombstone wins

DTM
Ill still side with Deathstroke, as I think the energy beams from his staff and his sword should hurt Tombstone, add that to very much superior skill, intellect and a horde of weaponry, I think Slade takes it more than not.

SamZED
Spider-man has also koed TS with a gut shot last time they fought on-panel. Then also beat him off-panel after that.

Originally posted by OnslaughtKILLS
Deadpool beat Tombstone, Deathstroke is more skilled then him. Thats debatable, DS is more of a professional though.

Vanguard
Originally posted by DTM
Ill still side with Deathstroke, as I think the energy beams from his staff and his sword should hurt Tombstone, add that to very much superior skill, intellect and a horde of weaponry, I think Slade takes it more than not.

This.

I think Deathstroke's power staff is underrated.

Btw. What makes you think Deathstroke is gonna fight Big Barda Golgo13? Thanks for taking the question in advance.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Vanguard
This.

I think Deathstroke's power staff is underrated.

Btw. What makes you think Deathstroke is gonna fight Big Barda Golgo13? Thanks for taking the question in advance.

Because it was hinted with preview art. Remember this is 5 years later. Same Slade, though.

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/SL_zpsb41ba8d4.jpg

Vanguard
Oh ok. Thanks Golgo.

maxivitopowe
How comes Ambush Bug is red?

cdtm

Well, he's prone to pis.

Matts sledgehammer. And even Cage owning him was PISy, because we're talking early 90's version.

But yeah, he's got physical stats roughly on par with Cage, and speed roughly on par with Spidey. That's a killer combination that normal streets or mid tier bricks should struggle against.

You'd need Gorgon or Danny to beat him, someone like that.

namorsubby
Pre nth metal id say tombstone for the majority. With the armor he's withstood more than tombstone can dish out and I think he'd eventually put him down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.