Mastermind Vs Hector Hammond

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/MM_zps4df29cdd.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/HH_zpsad50d523.jpg

Glorificus
Mastermind.

Golgo13
What has MM done?

Glorificus
Originally posted by Golgo13
What has MM done?

Keeping one of the most powerful psychic cosmic entities enthralled in an illusion for a time.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Glorificus
Keeping one of the most powerful psychic cosmic entities enthralled in an illusion for a time.

Thats fine and all, but wasnt jean unstable? Id wager hector can do the same. Especially in his prime.

Glorificus
Id wager hector can do the same. Especially in his prime.

Proof?

Anyone can wager anything. Mastermind did it.

And he's did it again to powerful psychics such Sentry as well.

Mastermind's power is ESPECIALLY effective on other psychics.

I don't see Hammond standing much of a chance.

Golgo13
Proof?

Anyone can wager anything. Mastermind did it.

And he's did it again to powerful psychics such Sentry as well.

Mastermind's power is ESPECIALLY effective on other psychics.

I don't see Hammond standing much of a chance.

I thought mastermind had help from a device. This is standard mastermind. And didnt Emma stalemate him in psychic battle?

Hammond has seen though powerful illusions before.

Glorificus
I thought mastermind had help from a device. This is standard mastermind. And didnt Emma stalemate him in psychic battle?

Hammond has seen though powerful illusions before.

Emma had help with a device. She used it to penetrate the Phoenix's psychic defenses to allow her into the Phoenix's mindscape.

Mastermind's power did not depend on the device at all. Once he was in the Phoenix's mindscape, he built an illusion to keep it enthralled.

Golgo13
Hammond has seen through tough illusions before and strong minds have seen through jasons illusions. Hammond has more raw power, i think. He once created a n actual being and turned hals ring on himself.

Lobdell stated hammond was Onslaught level too. stick out tongue

Glorificus
Hammond has more raw power, i think.

Which is actually what gives Mastermind the advantage.

Mastermind's powers are especially effective on psychics... and the more powerful the psychic is, the more enthralling/powerful his illusions become.

It's the only way a mere mortal like him was able to keep a psychic cosmic entity like the Phoenix enthralled.

Golgo13
Which is actually what gives Mastermind the advantage.

Mastermind's powers are especially effective on psychics... and the more powerful the psychic is, the more enthralling/powerful his illusions become.

It's the only way a mere mortal like him was able to keep a psychic cosmic entity like the Phoenix enthralled.

It was only a short time and didnt xavier and mma beat him? One of the reasons on why hector can see througj illusiins is because of his hyper evolved brain when he was exposef to the comet, iirc.

LordofBrooklyn
Hammond stomps!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.