Kenshiro vs tenshinhan(Tien)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bignose30
The bad*** from fist of the north star vs The bad*** human from Dbz.

StealthRanger
Tien

KingD19
You're using DBZ era Tien? Ken gets a ki blast to the face.

/thread

OhLawdyLawd
Tien actually isnt human

KingD19
Actually Tien is wholly human, and the only human aside from Krillin and Uub that can stand up to the later villains for any length of time.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by KingD19
Actually Tien is wholly human, and the only human aside from Krillin and Uub that can stand up to the later villains for any length of time.

No, Tien is an alien. He's a triclops.

Oh, and btw, Tien from Dragon Ball shits on Kenshiro.

Lek Kuen
Since when?

I thought his third eye was from meditation/technique?

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Since when?

I thought his third eye was from meditation/technique?

Uh, no. He is specifically a descendent of the triclops race. Look it up. It was never really specified if they were just mutated humans that had three eyes, or if they were aliens, but either way, he's not a human.

Lek Kuen
I looked it up and the three eyed clan was the only actual specific thing in a source book, the other theories of being aliens and stuff was from other sources. Seems most consider him human and he's treated like such in the actual series.

As far as I can tell Triclops is from a non canon game only.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
I looked it up and the three eyed clan was the only actual specific thing in a source book, the other theories of being aliens and stuff was from other sources. Seems most consider him human and he's treated like such in the actual series.

As far as I can tell Triclops is from a non canon game only.

Even if he's considered a human, it doesn't matter considering that he's a mutant, no matter how you look at it. He's a member of the three eyed/triclops clan, but they are still not humans, considering they are obviously either aliens or genetically mutated subspecies of human which are technically NOT human.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.