Clark vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
They keep their powers but each have the others history

Thor grew up on Pre DCNu DC Earth got the hammer when he was 16

Supes was raised on Asgard

golem370
Does Asgard have a yellow sun?

DarkSaint85
Supes annihilates. Bring him up in a warrior culture? Shit.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^No he won't. And Thor's a warrior born. Combat and fighting are simply Asgardian blood. He definitely would be a lot more humble but the Odinson will always be a fighter.

When Sunspot went to Asgard, he was actually more powerful then ever. The closest Star to Asgard is larger and brighter then Midgards I believe.

DarkSaint85
Got reasons? It sounds like you just said Supes would be amped by Asgard's star.

Not to mention he would likely be given some mystical weapon as well....

maxivitopowe
Would it be a magical star cos Supes gets magical powers under a magic star

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Got reasons? It sounds like you just said Supes would be amped by Asgard's star.

Not to mention he would likely be given some mystical weapon as well....

You mean aside from the fact that he's fighting Thor? Being brought up in Asgard doesn't mean he even beats much less stomps Thor.

Yea, Superman would be amped in Asgard based on what I've seen but the fight isn't in Asgard. Or he might be depowered, Asgard has a great deal of Stars that change over time.

He'd probably be more well-versed in magic, perhaps even be granted mystical invulnerability by Odin but I don't even really take into account that vulnerability when factoring Thor vs. Superman on average. It'd be unfair to Clark.

He might have some mystical sword or something but that's also speculation.

DarkSaint85
Yah, true. I just can't see Odin NOT giving him something.

True, all speculation, but so is anyone else's really.

maxivitopowe
This isn't actually a fight just how they would do in each others shoes

carver9
It's a lot better as a fight.

Epicurus
Superman stomps.

riv6672
Thank goodness this ISNT a fight! laughing out loud
We're basically taking AWAY what makes Thor unique, being brought up a God, and giving Superman MORE advantages than he already has (warrior upbringing, more powerful amp device, magical weapons...) as the most powerful physical hero in comics.
I'd say Superman does really well in this scenario. Thor, not so much.

Warlord
Thor would be a greater reporter

riv6672
Forsooth, he would have a better vocabulary. Aye, verily.

DarkSaint85
COME, JIMMY! THIS BABY GOAT MUST BE DOCUMENTED! LEND ME THY CAMERA, WITH WHICH WE SHALL SHOWCASE THE BEAUTY OF LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

riv6672
Haha!

Thor's Herald, Jimmy Olsen!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.