Norman Osborn tries to find Batman's secret identity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OnslaughtKILLS
Norman Osborn dedicates his efforts to uncovering Batman's secret identity.

Does he succeed?

DarkSaint85
Yes. It should be fairly easy to do so.

White Caucasian male, with a college degree or above, 6'2, with the resources, in Gotham City...hell, facial recognition alone would uncover that chin.

OnslaughtKILLS
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yes. It should be fairly easy to do so.

White Caucasian male, with a college degree or above, 6'2, with the resources, in Gotham City...hell, facial recognition alone would uncover that chin.

Coulda swore Batman has a method to avoid facial recognition, or am I completely wrong in that front?

I mean, if it was so easy to uncover Batman's secret identity then why haven't many villains with super genius IQ's been able to unravel the secret?

DarkSaint85
PIS. A lot of it is CIS as well, when they refuse to believe a fop like Wayne is Batman.

SquallX
You know what's weird, Lex after Forever Evil found out who Bruce was, yet he's greatest adversary, who doesn't even wears a mask smiles in his face all the time.

Branlor Swift
There's no way to conclude that billionaire playboy Bruce Wayne is the Bat unless you see him take off his mask. Norman dies here

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
There's no way to conclude that billionaire playboy Bruce Wayne is the Bat unless you see him take off his mask. Norman dies here

thumb up

Sin I AM
Plenty have deduced his identity though

JayDaDon
Yeah even Joker who I'm sure never really tried, because he doesn't even care.

Stoic
I'm wondering why Norman would have to go through all of the trouble of investigation, when all he would have to do is stake out a spot where the Batman would appear. Couldn't he just blindside him and KO him? From that point figuring out who Batman was should be fairly easy no?

DarkSaint85
BlindsidingBBatman in Gotham? Good luck.

Stoic
It's Batman, not Uatu, and even he got popped. I wonder who was watching that happen lol.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Stoic
It's Batman, not Uatu, and even he got popped. I wonder who was watching that happen lol. Batman

riv6672
Hahaha!!!

Taking Batman's mask off wouldnt be simple. Its booby trapped.

Kazenji
Originally posted by OnslaughtKILLS

I mean, if it was so easy to uncover Batman's secret identity then why haven't many villains with super genius IQ's been able to unravel the secret?

Hugo Strange has.

riv6672
Yeah he has.

BTW, i was hahaha-ing at the post above me, it was funny.

I wasnt making fun of unmasking Batman.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
It's Batman, not Uatu, and even he got popped. I wonder who was watching that happen lol.

Batman >> Watchers.

riv6672
I have this mental image of Batman watching The Watcher narrate a What If issue while he sits in the Bat Cave....

SamZED
He succeeds eventually.
Not by deducing it obviously. But if he Becomes Batman's regular villain eventually he will capture him (like all villains eventually do) and with no CIS getting in the way Norman will unmask him. Even if its boobie trapped Norman is a genius, he'll find a way. That or just rips Bruce's head off and lets forensics figure it our.

JayDaDon
Really, I think if he put his mind to it he would deduce it. I think anyone in his ballpark would deduce Bruce's identity if they devoted themselves to ONLY that objective.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Really, I think if he put his mind to it he would deduce it. I think anyone in his ballpark would deduce Bruce's identity if they devoted themselves to ONLY that objective.

Don't forget, Tim Drake did it.

JayDaDon
Almost did forget that one actually, hell yeah he did.

riv6672
One of Tim's best feats! thumb up

DarkSaint85
Tim Drake = smartest guy in DC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.