Angela, Gamora vs Wonder Woman, Donna Troy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Wonder Woman gets her sword, but no lasso, Gamora has her dual blade (same weapon she fought Angela with), Angela has her swords 9same ones that she fought Gamora with), Donna has a sword.

Which team wins in a gladiator arena match?

Sin I AM
Scans of the Angela/ Gamora fight?

Stoic
Is this a bad match up?

Sin I AM
Well no depending on which version of Angela your using

Stoic
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Well no depending on which version of Angela your using

Crap I wish that I had the ability to post the scans up. It was a really good fight. Angela was even trash talking Gamora later on after the battle, and told her that she wasn't that good of a fighter. I'm using the current version of Angela, although it's kind of hinted at that she was still a slayer of top tier demons like Spawn. She's a demon hunter. I wonder what will happen when she meets the Ghost Rider? If I'm not mistaken -KM- posted the scans of the fight, or was it Galan?

Stoic
@SIA found this.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Angela+vs+Gamora+pics&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=f7unU_a1NaiksQSB84DIAQ&ved=0CBwQsAQ&biw=1024&bih=471

Sin I AM
GR isn't a demon

DarkSaint85
Why does Angela wear a belt? What possible function can it serve? To hold her panties up??

celeyhyga17
Team Wondy.

Angela is unproven.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Team Wondy.

Angela is unproven.

This unless we are using images version

zopzop
Team Wondy.

Angela is unproven.
Marvel is gonna wank the phuck out of Angela.

She's Odin's long lost daughter (and we know how Marvel loves Asgardians) and there were previews floating around the Ownage Thread of her seemingly beating and imprisoning Thor and Loki. roll eyes (sarcastic)

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Sin I AM
This unless we are using images version
OP referenced the Angela/Gamora fight in regards to what weapon she will be using in this fight.

Pretty sure it's the Marvel Angela.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by zopzop
Marvel is gonna wank the phuck of Angela.

She's Odin's long lost daughter (and we know how Marvel loves Asgardians) and there were previews floating around the Ownage Thread of her seemingly beating and imprisoning Thor and Loki. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Good.

Marvel really needs to have strong female characters.

I'm talking about Wonder Woman status.

Maybe their overly chauvinistic days are over..

Cue in Stilt with a chauvinistic comment.. stick out tongue

Q99
Good.

You know they have multiple upcoming female lead books? Storm, Black Widow, I think Elektra too....

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop
Marvel is gonna wank the phuck out of Angela.

How will they write that up? Angela was born in Heven (no that was not a typo). Something warped reality, and she was pulled into 616 space time. She also caught a glimpse of Thor, and Carol Danvers flying past her. I'm not sure how they will write her as Odin's daughter, because it won't make any sense, unless Odin was in Heven at some undisclosed point.

Team Wondy.

Angela is unproven.

She still has all of the powers, and abilities that she had when she was a part of the Image reality so using her feat from then isn't a real push. She wasn't remade, only transferred. Also her fight with Gamora is her being unproven? She also put the moves on Drax, who was later convinced that releasing her from imprisonment would result in all of the GOTG's deaths at her hands. Ironman was there as well.

Anyways, don't know if you can tell, but I'm liking Angela as a character. I really hope she does well, and becomes mega popular.

zopzop
Good.

Cue in Stilt with a chauvinistic comment.. stick out tongue
Phuck her. They can have a strong female character without sh|tting on established characters. I hope Loki brutally puts her in her place.

Originally posted by Stoic
How will they write that up? Angela was born in Heven (no that was not a typo). Something warped reality, and she was pulled into 616 space time. She also caught a glimpse of Thor, and Carol Danvers flying past her. I'm not sure how they will write her as Odin's daughter, because it won't make any sense, unless Odin was in Heven at some undisclosed point.

She still has all of the powers, and abilities that she had when she was a part of the Image reality so using her feat from then isn't a real push. She wasn't remade, only transferred. Also her fight with Gamora is her being unproven? She also put the moves on Drax, who was later convinced that releasing her from imprisonment would result in all of the GOTG's deaths at her hands. Ironman was there as well.

Anyways, don't know if you can tell, but I'm liking Angela as a character. I really hope she does well, and becomes mega popular.
I'm just relaying what I saw on CBR my friend. I agree it makes NO SENSE, but hey that's Marvel for you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.