Ironman vs Heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Let's say it Tony has had a history with the Herald shown below (some of them he does have a history with), could be pull a majority or pulls some wins against them? Do you think he would already have armor built to take each one of them out? Let's not use weakness exploiting (aka kryptonite but magic is usable if he can get his hands on some).

Superman
Silver Surfer
Thor
God like Cable
Exodus
Magneto

Who could he defeat and who would pull every win from him, no matter the circumstances?

DarkSaint85
Most times when Tony builds a specific armour to take someone out, it fails.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Most times when Tony builds a specific armour to take someone out, it fails.

The only two armors i know of is Hulks and the King Thor armor. Are there others?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
The only two armors i know of is Hulks and the King Thor armor. Are there others?

EVERY Hulkbuster armour he's tried, have failed.

Thorbuster

Phoenixbuster made things 5x worse.

Magnetobuster, he was losing.

The only one you could make an argument for is the Phoenixbuster, but seeing as it did not do what it was designed to do (i.e. destroy/stop the Phoenix) then its a failure.

carver9
EVERY Hulkbuster armour he's tried, have failed.

Thorbuster

Phoenixbuster made things 5x worse.

Magnetobuster, he was losing.

The only one you could make an argument for is the Phoenixbuster, but seeing as it did not do what it was designed to do (i.e. destroy/stop the Phoenix) then its a failure.

What if he was to use these busters against the opponents he is fighting, he could pull some wins, correct? Example. The armor he used against WWH was able to physically contend with him and not only that, it also possessed adamantium weaponry along with (let's say the nanites were there) nanites. That armor should be able to drop any of the Heralds? Right?

Galan007
the phoenixbuster worked in the sense that it dissipated/dispersed the phoenix entity itself. tony just didn't take into account that the 5 parts it was split into could still seek out hosts(we/they had never seen anything like that before.)

DarkSaint85
WITH the nanites? They were SAID to be able to remove all and ever power (mutant/magical/scientific etc) power they came across, right?

Don't know if that would work with Thor/Surfer/Supes (as its who they are - it's like injecting a cheetah, would it make the cheetah slower??), but should work with Magneto. God Cable would disassemble him down to the component nuts and bolts lol.

carver9
WITH the nanites? They were SAID to be able to remove all and ever power (mutant/magical/scientific etc) power they came across, right?

Don't know if that would work with Thor/Surfer/Supes (as its who they are - it's like injecting a cheetah, would it make the cheetah slower??), but should work with Magneto. God Cable would disassemble him down to the component nuts and bolts lol.

Huh? Why wouldn't nanites work? It's main attribute is to dampen a person's power, no matter the source. Even if it temporarily slow them down, it would still leave an opening for Ironman (adamantium stab to the back of the head at full power or a ko, especially with the strength he was displaying).

DarkSaint85
True......so what would you say its limits are?

Is that how the Living Tribunal was KTFOd on the moon?

carver9
True......so what would you say its limits are?

Is that how the Living Tribunal was KTFOd on the moon?

laughing out loud

I don't know of it's limits. What I do know is Tony thought that nothing was capable of stopping WWH. NOTHING. He even doubted his armor during the time he was making it. Not going into detail on Tony thoughts about WWH because I think you already know. The point of my post is, Tony thought that the nanites would work on WWH, so why would he think any different of the people in this battle?

DarkSaint85
True.

Basically, if he went in with the Hulkbuster, an argument could be made for speed blitzes (Surfer/Supes) Thor just killing it, Cable disassembling it, Magneto outright taking control of it etc.

carver9
True.

Basically, if he went in with the Hulkbuster, an argument could be made for speed blitzes (Surfer/Supes) Thor just killing it, Cable disassembling it, Magneto outright taking control of it etc.

Speed blitz probably wouldn't work.

Tony armor withstood an impact like this from WWH.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/HulkvsIronman43WWH1.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/HulkvsIronman44.jpg

Let's also not forget that WWH and Ironman punches from a distance was wrecking the city and Ironman armor was withstanding all of it.

Also, the ONLY time Hulk was capable of damaging Ironman armor was during the time he went completely nuts. Enraged (can't believe he didn't go World Breaker).

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/HulkvsIronman47.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/HulkvsIronman48.jpg

And that still didn't take IM out of the fight and I feel comfortable at saying that a highly pissed off WWH who's base strength either starts on or above (reason im saying above is due to him being at his weakest and he was still displaying planetary power and durability) their level, if his attacks couldn't drop Ironman, I don't think your scenarios would work, especially the tk.

Your Magneto argument holds weight though. Can't argue against it.

Newjak
I think it is quite a push in logic to jump from Tony THINKING the nanites would work on WWH to they will work on everyone on this list.

Also Tony is one of those characters in comics if given the right prep time and data he pull wins out against most High End people, with the caveat that they aren't always going all out or focusing directly on taking Tony out as fast as possible.

Everyone on this list minus Magneto and maybe Exodus slag Tony 10/10 though.

carver9
Originally posted by Newjak
I think it is quite a push in logic to jump from Tony THINKING the nanites would work on WWH to they will work on everyone on this list.

Also Tony is one of those characters in comics if given the right prep time and data he pull wins out against most High End people, with the caveat that they aren't always going all out or focusing directly on taking Tony out as fast as possible.

Everyone on this list minus Magneto and maybe Exodus slag Tony 10/10 though.

Disagree. I usually don't debate in my own threads but Tony isn't getting much credit here. His regular Extremis armor without the modifications in the scans I've posted gave Thor trouble and took a chunk out of an amped Grey Gargoyal that was walking around with Asgardians armor. That's his standard Extremis armor. Anything significantly amplified beyond his standard should be challenge and could potentially win.

DarkSaint85
The Extremis armour that took it to Gargoyle had that super sword, which Hulkbuster did not have.

I thought the regular armour was taken apart casually by Thor?

Also, you may want to read up again on God Cable. What stops him from taking it apart (not punching)?

http://img420.imageshack.us/img420/7269/cd003079fu.jpg

carver9
The Extremis armour that took it to Gargoyle had that super sword, which Hulkbuster did not have.

I thought the regular armour was taken apart casually by Thor?

Also, you may want to read up again on God Cable. What stops him from taking it apart (not punching)?

http://img420.imageshack.us/img420/7269/cd003079fu.jpg

And the armor that fought Hulk had that adamantium blade. I'll try to find the scans but him and Thor had a good fight. The fight you are referencing, Thor had the OF.

I know what Cable is capable of. I also know what Ironman armor is capable of. Don't think it'll be as easy as you are thinking to take his armor apart, especially since a pissed off WWH couldn't (who at his weakest carried planetary power).

DarkSaint85
So you're saying if I wanted to open my PC up, if I am unable to open it by punching, using a screwdriver wouldn't work either?

Also, with regards to IM/Thor:

http://arousinggrammardotcom.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/thorman7.jpg

carver9
laughing out loud

No, that's not what I am saying. What I am saying is, Ironman armor is more complex than what you think.

Also, Thor had the Odin force during that battle. That's not the fight i am referencing.

DarkSaint85
Yeah, but assuming God Cable is not being distracted (holding his station up, rebuilding everything atom by atom etc etc) he coudl easily take IM's armour apart.

carver9
Yeah, but assuming God Cable is not being distracted (holding his station up, rebuilding everything atom by atom etc etc) he coudl easily take IM's armour apart.

Can't see it. Guess we will have to agree to disagree.

Existere
laughing out loud

No, that's not what I am saying. What I am saying is, Ironman armor is more complex than what you think.
Right, but God Cable could disassemble things on an atomic level. Iron Man's armor might have defences to this, but surviving Hulk's fists is no proof of that defence, given that the attacks would be completely different.

Galan007
So you're saying if I wanted to open my PC up, if I am unable to open it by punching, using a screwdriver wouldn't work either?

http://arousinggrammardotcom.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/thorman7.jpg thor possessed the odinforce at the time, iirc.

a more recent battle between bleeding edge and standard thor depicted them as nigh-equals.

Newjak
Disagree. I usually don't debate in my own threads but Tony isn't getting much credit here. His regular Extremis armor without the modifications in the scans I've posted gave Thor trouble and took a chunk out of an amped Grey Gargoyal that was walking around with Asgardians armor. That's his standard Extremis armor. Anything significantly amplified beyond his standard should be challenge and could potentially win. You're talking about the attack that didn't even slow or put down the Asgardian amped Grey Gargoyle?

Thor would remind Tony once again the difference between a God of Thunder and a man in a metal suit.

Newjak
Originally posted by Galan007
thor possessed the odinforce at the time, iirc.

a more recent battle between bleeding edge and standard thor depicted them as nigh-equals. How much stock would you put in that fight as a true testament to their equality in power?

carver9
Originally posted by Existere
Right, but God Cable could disassemble things on an atomic level. Iron Man's armor might have defences to this, but surviving Hulk's fists is no proof of that defence, given that the attacks would be completely different.

WWH fist has punched things down to the atomic level (Deadpool fight). mad

I get your points though. When has Cable used something like that in combat? I read every comic with him in it and I have as of yet to see him use that in combat. Everything I've said about Ironman, he has actually done it.

carver9

a more recent battle between bleeding edge and standard thor depicted them as nigh-equals.

thumb up

DarkSaint85

True.

Depends what the Hulk buster suit can do. But I suspect that becauseit gave Hulk a good ffight, and could've beaten him, carver is going to say it clears all these guys.

carver9
How much stock would you put in that fight as a true testament to their equality in power?

No, I'm talking about the fight as a whole..against someone that olds physically superior than everyone here.

DarkSaint85
WWH fist has punched things down to the atomic level (Deadpool fight). mad

I get your points though. When has Cable used something like that in combat? I read every comic with him in it and I have as of yet to see him use that in combat. Everything I've said about Ironman, he has actually done it.

Read his fight with Silver Surfer. He did it then. In combat.

Lol everything you've said....except the nanites because they were sabotaged.

carver9
True.

Depends what the Hulk buster suit can do. But I suspect that becauseit gave Hulk a good ffight, and could've beaten him, carver is going to say it clears all these guys.

That suit is superior than your average Extremis which is my point. If it can give WWH a fight, it sure does have the potential to beat anyone here.

carver9
Read his fight with Silver Surfer. He did it then. In combat.

Lol everything you've said....except the nanites because they were sabotaged.

He didn't use it on Surfer though. Then he didn't do it alone. The both of them were doing it. He was fixing the damage that was created by him and Surfer.

Newjak
No, I'm talking about the fight as a whole..against someone that olds physically superior than everyone here. I was asking Galan what he thought not what you thought carver.

As for his fight with WWH it was incredibly unimpressive and I still would not say WWH was anywhere near leagues above SS Thor and Supes in Strength or Power. So saying Tony managed to battle WWH in an obvious losing battle does't really mean much to me.

-Pr-
I don't see Tony getting many wins against most of the guys on that list, tbh.

Galan007
How much stock would you put in that fight as a true testament to their equality in power? they were both berserker and attacking one another as enemies(thanks to diablo's tampering), so i'd put a lot of stock in it, personally.

granted i would absolutely give thor the eventual win, but tony demonstrated that he can definitely put up a damn good fight. hell, tony even has the tools to win if he gets in a lucky shot(certain components of his tech can one-shot thor-level beings, after all.)

carver9
I was asking Galan what he thought not what you thought carver.

As for his fight with WWH it was incredibly unimpressive and I still would not say WWH was anywhere near leagues above SS Thor and Supes in Strength or Power. So saying Tony managed to battle WWH in an obvious losing battle does't really mean much to me.

SMH. Well on panel, your opinion is wrong on the subject. Everything points to WWH being above the Herald tier (using one of the most powerful Heralds as a benchmark).

Newjak
they were both berserker and attacking one another as enemies(thanks to diablo's tampering), so i'd put a lot of stock in it, personally.

granted i would absolutely give thor the eventual win, but tony demonstrated that he can absolutely put up a damn good fight. hell, tony even has the tools to win if he gets in a lucky shot(certain components of his tech can one-shot thor-level beings, after all.) Which tools are you talking about?

DarkSaint85
SMH. Well on panel, your opinion is wrong on the subject. Everything points to WWH being above the Herald tier (using one of the most powerful Heralds as a benchmark).

Lol. Your Freudian slip speaks volumes. Never change, carver.

Galan007
Which tools are you talking about? specifically, the energy saber he used to nearly decapitate a serpent-amped grey gargoyle:
http://i.imgur.com/aSrRNES.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ENlPDp8.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/BtyS03Z.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/aMdCYh9.jpg

Newjak
SMH. Well on panel, your opinion is wrong on the subject. Everything points to WWH being above the Herald tier (using one of the most powerful Heralds as a benchmark). I'm sorry but am and will always be unimpressed with the WWH arc.

The arc consisted of him not even fighting the actual top dogs. Most of the people he fought he should have beaten even before the supposed amp he had going in.

I mean the only people he fought that were in the weight class from before were. Dr. Strange who he tricked into allowing him to crush his hands before so Strange couldn't use his full powers.

An unleashed Ghost Rider who simply drove away before the fight.

The Sentry who had been pretty inconsistent.

The Juggernaut who managed to fight WWH to a stand still and WWH couldn't damage.

So once again I don't equate WWH has a greater being then most of these guys.

DarkSaint85
Yah, but carver only wants Hulkbuster, so no energy sword. It IS adamantium, though, and we all know what Wolverine can do with it....

DarkSaint85
I'm sorry but am and will always be unimpressed with the WWH arc.

The arc consisted of him not even fighting the actual top dogs. Most of the people he fought he should have beaten even before the supposed amp he had going in.

I mean the only people he fought that were in the weight class from before were. Dr. Strange who he tricked into allowing him to crush his hands before so Strange couldn't use his full powers.

The Juggernaut who managed to fight WWH to a stand still and WWH couldn't damage.

This is what I've always said. He beat the guys he's always beaten (Thing, Colossus, Wolverine et al) but no more. MAYBE Hercules, but no real top dogs.

Newjak
specifically, the energy saber he used to damn-near decapitate a serpent-amped grey gargoyle:
http://i.imgur.com/aSrRNES.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ENlPDp8.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/BtyS03Z.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/aMdCYh9.jpg Yeah I know but it didn't stop him and we found numerous times during that arc that durability of the Worthy weren't necessarily amped. Just their survivability was cranked up.

I'm still not sure how much stock I would put in that fight when the upper feats for Iron Man and Thor have such a wide margin.

Galan007
Yah, but carver only wants Hulkbuster, so no energy sword. It IS adamantium, though, and we all know what Wolverine can do with it.... yeah, i know. i was just talking about the bleeding edge/thor comparison.

Galan007
Yeah I know but it didn't stop him and we found numerous times during that arc that durability of the Worthy weren't necessarily amped. Just their survivability was cranked up.

I'm still not sure how much stock I would put in that fight when the upper feats for Iron Man and Thor have such a wide margin. even if you want to argue that way(even though there's no proof i'm aware of which suggests that thor's head/neck is more durable than serpent-amped gargoyle's was), bleeding edge was able to defeat an amped crimson dynamo and ulik--the same amped duo that thor himself was hard-pressed to contend with in the very same mini.

by all accounts the bleeding edge armor was near thor-level.

carver9
I'm sorry but am and will always be unimpressed with the WWH arc.

Every last one of those fights he was holding back and majority of them wasn't even long extended fights. Ghost Rider got stomped by the way.

Like I've stated before, no matter what i show you, you are going to deny it. Like here, Pak threw it in our face that the same WWH is above Herald level....

http://s980.photobucket.com/user/ankur2292/media/IncredibleHulk611005.jpg.html

Thor is out there...on the battle field and gets pushed to the side by WWH with Hulk saying "no one out here can beat me, make room for my son". Lol...Hulk knows what Thor can do AND Pak pretty much gave us an indication on where Hulk stood tier wise.

Then we have Thor himself during fear saying that he never could beat the Hulk which resulted with Thor bfring him. Then we have it being outright stated on panel that World War Hulk is physically more powerful. Like I've stated, everything points to Hulk being more powerful...hell, his recent bio depicts him as the most powerful being on the planet. I can go on for days but again, how can I convince someone that is in denial...especially when everything points to me being correct.

DarkSaint85
Would the Hulkbuster be Thor-level as well?

The problem with his Buster armours are how 1-dimensional they are. Hulkbuster? Make it a brawling melee exosuit lol.

If Thor goes h2h with it, what do you think? Full abilities?

Magneto would rip it apart (remember, Tony had to specifically use carbon nanotubes for his Magsbuster)

And for all the talk about the durability of the Worthy and whether the adamantium blade can slice Thor up, don't forget what Mjolnir did to Angrir.

carver9
This is what I've always said. He beat the guys he's always beaten (Thing, Colossus, Wolverine et al) but no more. MAYBE Hercules, but no real top dogs.

He never cut lose. He didn't just beat Wolverine and Colossus either, he beat the entire group of Xmen. He really didn't have any solo fights, not many and the ones he did, they were either treated like nuisances or the fight didn't last.

yaadaveyaa
if he is in standard gear for every fight and no prep tony has 0 chance at out right winning any of these, however if hes given some prep time and knowledge of each one to tinker with some suits he could pull some wins i doubt any majorities still though

carver9
even if you want to argue that way(even though there's no proof i'm aware of which suggests that thor's head/neck is more durable than serpent-amped gargoyle's was), bleeding edge was able to defeat an amped crimson dynamo and ulik--the same amped duo that thor himself was hard-pressed to contend with in the very same mini.

by all accounts the bleeding edge armor was near thor-level.

thumb up

DarkSaint85
Yeah.....of the X-men, who were the most powerful? Who did he beat where you went sh!t, he's been able to do that before!!!

A moot point. Hulk is not in this thread. Stop derailing your own thread lol.

Btw, Iron Man was also holding back against the Hulk lol.

Galan007
@ DS...

the previous hulkbuster armors definitely possessed thor-level+ strength(and possibly durability), but like you said: they were one trick ponies--brute strength is all they brought to the table. give thor all of his abilities and he'd pick them apart, imo. hopefully this new hulkbuster will prove to be more than just a mech-brick, though. *crosses fingers*

Newjak
even if you want to argue that way(even though there's no proof i'm aware of which suggests that thor's head/neck is more durable than serpent-amped gargoyle's was), bleeding edge was able to defeat an amped crimson dynamo and ulik--the same amped duo that thor himself was hard-pressed to contend with in the very same mini.

by all accounts the bleeding edge armor was near thor-level. I think the proof that would need to be given was that amped Gargoyle's durability was equal to Thor's. Other wise it is just speculation on your part to say Gargoyle's durability at the time was amped enough that the blade could do the same to Thor.

And I'm not denying what happened the arc with Thor and Tony I am just saying I would still be hesitant to claim Bleeding Edge is strong enough to duplicate Thor's best based on one arc. I've always been that way.

Newjak
Every last one of those fights he was holding back and majority of them wasn't even long extended fights. Ghost Rider got stomped by the way.

Like I've stated before, no matter what i show you, you are going to deny it. Like here, Pak threw it in our face that the same WWH is above Herald level....

http://s980.photobucket.com/user/ankur2292/media/IncredibleHulk611005.jpg.html

Thor is out there...on the battle field and gets pushed to the side by WWH with Hulk saying "no one out here can beat me, make room for my son". Lol...Hulk knows what Thor can do AND Pak pretty much gave us an indication on where Hulk stood tier wise.

Then we have Thor himself during fear saying that he never could beat the Hulk which resulted with Thor bfring him. Then we have it being outright stated on panel that World War Hulk is physically more powerful. Like I've stated, everything points to Hulk being more powerful...hell, his recent bio depicts him as the most powerful being on the planet. I can go on for days but again, how can I convince someone that is in denial...especially when everything points to me being correct. Hulk may have been holding back but he still didn't care about quickly dispatching opponents through brute force. He broke Colossus' arms because he could. Something he was unable to do to Cain.

carver9
Yeah.....of the X-men, who were the most powerful? Who did he beat where you went sh!t, he's been able to do that before!!!

A moot point. Hulk is not in this thread. Stop derailing your own thread lol.

Btw, Iron Man was also holding back against the Hulk lol.

Lord have mercy. I'm done.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yeah I know but it didn't stop him and we found numerous times during that arc that durability of the Worthy weren't necessarily amped. Just their survivability was cranked up.

What?

The Worthy definitely had amped durability. Just look at some of the shit Juggernaut, Angrir, Sin, Attuma and so on were taking. Although clearly some of the Worthy had better showings then others based on what you'd expect.

Speaking of Grey Gargoyle specifically, he was literally no selling Bleeding Edge Iron Man in a way I'd be hard-pressed to imagine anything less then an elite doing:
http://s4.postimg.org/utg964089/IIM_505_Oroboros_008.jpg http://s4.postimg.org/vgf5vmx49/IIM_505_Oroboros_010.jpg http://s4.postimg.org/gyhynn5t5/IIM_505_Oroboros_013.jpg

carver9
Hulk may have been holding back but he still didn't care about quickly dispatching opponents through brute force. He broke Colossus' arms because he could. Something he was unable to do to Cain.

He gave what he knew wouldn't kill anyone. My argument isn't that Hulk would one punch kill anyone but Pak threw everything from the kitchen table to the house at us so that we'll know how powerful WWH was.

Galan007
I think the proof that would need to be given was that amped Gargoyle's durability was equal to Thor's. Other wise it is just speculation on your part to say Gargoyle's durability at the time was amped enough that the blade could do the same to Thor.

And I'm not denying what happened the arc with Thor and Tony I am just saying I would still be hesitant to claim Bleeding Edge is strong enough to duplicate Thor's best based on one arc. I've always been that way. meh, this part of the argument is pointless--although based on feats, i'd be extremely hesitant to put thor's piercing durability over amped GG's. /shrug

i'm not talking about high-end feats, i'm talking about average portrayals--and the bleeding edge armor was definitely in thor's league in that regard. c'mon, not only did BE tony stalemate and/or own an amped duo that thor himself was struggling against, but he went on to stalemate thor himself later in the series. we also have BE tony's battle with serpent-amped GG as proof that his armor can stand up to repeated strikes from thor-level beings AND cause them massive injuries in the process. there's also BE tony trapping an alternate apocalypse in a force-field, but that's neither here nor there...

again, all signs point to the BE armor being in thor's league. like i said earlier, though: sans lucky shots, i don't see the BE beating thor on average, but it can undoubtedly put up a damn good fight.

DarkSaint85
Good. Because Hulk is not here.

In this thread, if it was a lifting/arm wrestling contest? Tony could give a good account of himself.

All abilities? Heralds win.

Newjak
meh, this part of the argument is pointless--although based on feats, i'd be extremely hesitant to put thor's piercing durability over amped GG's. /shrug

i'm not talking about high-end feats, i'm talking about average portrayals--and the bleeding edge armor was definitely in thor's league in that regard. c'mon, not only did BE tony stalemate and/or own an amped duo that thor himself was struggling against, but he went on to stalemate thor himself later in the series. we also have BE tony's battle with serpent-amped GG as proof that his armor can stand up to repeated strikes from thor-level beings AND cause them massive injuries in the process. there's also BE tony trapping an alternate apocalypse in a force-field, but that's neither here nor there...

again, all signs point to the BE armor being in thor's league. but like i said earlier: sans lucky shots, i don't see the BE beating thor on average--however, it candefinitely put up a damn good fight. Fine I'm still not sold completely on Bleeding Edge putting IM into High Herald territory but I admit I can't really refute it either other than to say comics often play around with power levels to make fights more even then they sometimes should be.

Of course that's a silly argument to make everytime because we couldn't debate these types of things if we always assumed that. By the way what happened to the Bleeding Edge armor is Tony still using it?

Galan007
Fine I'm still not sold completely on Bleeding Edge putting IM into High Herald territory but I admit I can't really refute it either other than to say comics often play around with power levels to make fights more even then they sometimes should be.

Of course that's a silly argument to make everytime because we couldn't debate these types of things if we always assumed that. By the way what happened to the Bleeding Edge armor is Tony still using it? cool. thumb up

the bleeding edge armor vanished when mavel did the NOW reboot.

Newjak
cool. thumb up

the bleeding edge armor vanished when mavel did the NOW reboot. So until they reveal it again those are the only feats we have for it?

Great it's going to be Hulk Killer Humanoid all over again stick out tongue

Galan007
there are more feats than the ones i've mentioned(bleeding edge was actually around for quite a while.) however, those are the most blatant feats i can recall that legitimize it as a solid herald-class armor.

Newjak
there are more feats than the ones i've mentioned(bleeding edge was actually around for quite a while.) however, those are the most blatant feats i can recall that legitimize it as a solid herald-class armor. I know I've read most of those feats and arcs myself smile

I just didn't know if the armor was still around.

DarkSaint85
Can we get back to saying how wrong Carver is?

Galan007
carver is wrong. happy?

maxivitopowe

http://arousinggrammardotcom.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/thorman7.jpg

Did he knock away light?

DarkSaint85
Speed blitz iirc.

The Sorrow
Maybe his new black and yellow Hulkbuster armour will show more of its capabilities in his fight with Hulk tomorrow.

Its repulsors seemed to affect Hulk to some degree, and those armours have always had high strength levels, continent busting sonics would hurt these guys too (Superman potentially severely). It will be interesting to see how it handles Hulks punch that sends him flying across the city, that should tell us more about its durability, but we still need more to go on before we can say it defeats any of these top heralds.

carver9
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Did he knock away light?

That was Ironman speed blitzing.

DarkSaint85
Don't think it'll be as easy as you are thinking to take his armor apart, especially since a pissed off WWH couldn't (who at his weakest carried planetary power).

http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/19200312_New_Avengers_v3_020-017.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.