Taskmaster vs Wolverine/no healing factor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

SamZED
Logan for majority. Claws.

deathslash
Logan is not even gonna come close to winning this fight. Tony stabs him to death 8/10

SamZED
Wtf I read Tombstone instead of TM... Yeah Tasky for majority.

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine farts.

Taskmaster: OMFG, worse than Wade's! *faints*

yaadaveyaa
taskmaster is a far better combatant hand to hand, logan is considerably stronger but 6/10 to taskmaster hes gonna copy all of logans moves and use them against him.

SamZED
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Wolverine farts.

Taskmaster: OMFG, worse than Wade's! *faints* Wade is Tasky's kryptonite, it goes for his farts as well.

Freaking Way...

deathslash
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
taskmaster is a far better combatant hand to hand, logan is considerably stronger but 6/10 to taskmaster hes gonna copy all of logans moves and use them against him. copying logan's moves would be to tony's detriment (because logan is relativly unskilled compared to tony and because logan takes more punishment than he need to). Anyway, taskmaster doesn't need to copy his moves because logan will have died long before he gets to him (because of the standard starting distance and because taskmaster has copied the marksmanship of punisher, bullseye, hawkeye, etc.)

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by deathslash
copying logan's moves would be to tony's detriment (because logan is relativly unskilled compared to tony and because logan takes more punishment than he need to). Anyway, taskmaster doesn't need to copy his moves because logan will have died long before he gets to him (because of the standard starting distance and because taskmaster has copied the marksmanship of punisher, bullseye, hawkeye, etc.)

i just meant more along the lines of if they got close to hand to hand hed copy any of logans moves so they would be 100% uneffective he would never get any offense in

deathslash
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
i just meant more along the lines of if they got close to hand to hand hed copy any of logans moves so they would be 100% uneffective he would never get any offense in oh, ok then.

Angel Watching
Taskmaster wins. The majority of Wolvies fights he takes damage and HEALS. Taskmaster, Daredevil,& Shang Chi don't take damage. I believe they're all better fighters

marwash22
Originally posted by SamZED
Logan for majority. Claws. no hf. he bleeds to death.

SamZED
Originally posted by marwash22
no hf. he bleeds to death.
Oh I agree.
Originally posted by SamZED
Wtf I read Tombstone instead of TM... Yeah Tasky for majority.

StiltmanFTW
Unless Wolverine goes Moon Knight on him...

AIIIIIIIIIIEEE stay away from me!

deathslash
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Unless Wolverine goes Moon Knight on him...

AIIIIIIIIIIEEE stay away from me! just for that, taskmaster's gonna copy the fighting style of a deer and kick logan in the face.

StiltmanFTW
I'm sure he would kick you first, for not repping him good enough.

BruceSkywalker
Wolverine dies horribly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.