All Father Thor (w/Necro sword) vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Was wondering which of them would win, because I believe that some may think that Odin is more powerful. I'm wondering what everyone else believes.

zopzop
It's no secret that I view Odin as >>> any version of Thor (sans RKT).

But this is King Thor PLUS an uber weapon designed to kill Gods. I don't think Odin is taking him.

Epicurus
IIRC, Gorr already killed every skyfather and Hell-Lord with that blade. Including apparently Odin.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Epicurus
IIRC, Gorr already killed every skyfather and Hell-Lord with that blade. Including apparently Odin. I don't think Gorr killed Odin because the Odin force became Thor force a long time before Old King Thor ran into Gorr.

Or Gorr could have killed Odin in the future and old king thors past.

What I want to know is, which version of King Thor is the greatest, excluding RKT.

Galan007
necro-thor. comfortably.

carver9
A better fight would have been this version of Thor Vs Odin in the Destroyer armor. Did Odin have the armor on when he fought Galactus? Can't remember if he did or didn't.

Galan007
no.

Epicurus
Originally posted by carver9
A better fight would have been this version of Thor Vs Odin in the Destroyer armor. Did Odin have the armor on when he fought Galactus? Can't remember if he did or didn't.
He donned it after the headbutt scene, but Loki stopped their fight by hiding the Galactus Seed in the World Tree.

carver9
Originally posted by Epicurus
He donned it after the headbutt scene, but Loki stopped their fight by hiding the Galactus Seed in the World Tree.

thumb up

I remember him armored up...just couldn't remember if it was the Destroyer armor.

eaebiakuya
This Thor should have more raw power. Gorr killed many skyfathers and even elder gods. This Necro Thor seems to be stronger than Gorr.

But Odin have more feats than Gorr and this old thor. If he fight smart, using all he ever showed...i dont know.

But again...Gorr killed many skyfathers and some of then in theory should be able to replicate Odin feats...

Rage.Of.Olympus
The Necro-Sword offers a substantial advantage against pretty much everyone but Odin is Odin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.