Cyborg Vs Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
New52 Vic, no boom tube. Danny Ketch GR, no inter-dimensional travel.

Two questions i personally have are, would GR's penance stare work if Vic closed his human eye?
Could Vic interface with GR's bike in any way?

yaadaveyaa
gr wins hands down 10/10 spite against poor cyborg

riv6672
Okay.
Well thanks for posting to my two threads. You...definitely posted! laughing out loud

leonidas
i'd say no way he would interface with the bike--it's been shown to be demonic in nature and on at least a couple occasions i believe it came across as being nearly sentient, though i'd need to go back and look to find specific instances.

the stare would likely work on vic imo, since it's still feeding visual info to his human mind. it would be really odd to see him close just one eye to avoid it anyway. i guess you could make a case for it failing, as it has against other mechanical entities, but i think in his case if that happened, it would be more pis than anything.

overall, vic could put a hurting on gr, but i think gr's durability is too much in the end and he would physically beat cyborg down.

DarkSaint85
Is that all you need to avoid the PS? Shut your eyes?

leonidas
lol people have tried. gr usually just grabs their head and forces them open from what i remember of such scenes. i thought he tried it on dd once. funny i can't recall how that turned out. i THOUGHT it did not affect matt. something to check i guess......

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Is that all you need to avoid the PS? Shut your eyes?
The reason i ask is Vic avoided possession by Jericho doing the same thing, pre52, smarties. stick out tongue

LeonBuco666
Gr physically beats him without the PS, that chain and bike are evil things.

riv6672
Interesting!
They seemed about even in strength from what i looked up.

deathslash
Originally posted by riv6672
Interesting!
They seemed about even in strength from what i looked up. marvel is famous for downplaying the power of its characters.

riv6672
Cant argue that. smile

BruceSkywalker
Ketch Rider stomps

Warlord
rider

riv6672
Huh, guess Cyborg's stock didnt rise that much having been promoted to the A team.
Will try for a better match up!

DarkSaint85
The reason i ask is Vic avoided possession by Jericho doing the same thing, pre52, smarties. stick out tongue

Ah.

I stand corrected!

As for this match I reckonGR would still be able to compel Cyborg to look at him and receive a PS. Even if its through his tech eye.

Conversely, Cyborg would not be able to control the bike.

LeonBuco666
Rider doesnt need PS.
He could use it for an easy win.

But I'd like to think he wouldnt be b!tch about it.

The chain if used correctly can cut through any material known to man, especially flesh and metal.

The bike is mentally linked to GR...and ridiculously fast.

GR wraps the chain around the Borg, slams him a couple times, gets his head blown of, regens it, laughs demonically...the bikes then steals it on the Borg from behind completely ramming him to the floor. GR then starts trading punches with him and then gets bored and kills him.

Or he just uses the chains an restrains Cyborg with the chain, has the bike wheel spin his face to shreds...attemps to teabag the Borg an remembers he has no balls, then PS's him an rides off leaving the borg malfunctioning and in excruciating pain.

riv6672
Any material known to man?

No wonder Wolverine and Cap avoid GR! stick out tongue

LeonBuco666
Lol, Wolverine would be a broken man for the rest of his days if he came at GR, the PS would undoubtably turn him into a babbling canadian.

Cap on the other hand, well hes enforced pain on his enemies...so he would be a broken man too.

And a metal cyborg is no match for gods vengance incarnate.

riv6672
That didnt really (at all) address the subject of my lame joke.
Nice rant, though! smile

LeonBuco666
Oh I know, The advantage they usually have over opponents with the whole unbreakable material shiz. Which they wouldnt have here.

riv6672
Yeeeaaah, thats about silly right there. laughing out loud

iscaremonkeys
poor cyborg he deserves better

riv6672
Better than two guys with unbreakable metal who can get it broken by someone that cant actually do that? Nah! smile

Igniz

The penance stare works by making the mind relive all misdeeds done by the perp.If Cyborg is guilty of misdeeds, it would work.There are characters who at least wasn't affected by penance stare.Blackheart for example said he was powered by misdeeds.Hence the penance stare made him more powerful.Deathwatch I think isn't affected.It actually makes him happy.

I think GR wins this even if he doesn't use penance stare.

riv6672
Fair enough, but i think the penance stare wouldnt work on the cyber eye, based on the Jericho feat. Plus, it really does NOT work on blind people, those with multiple eyes (GR passed out trying to stare down Venom) people doped up on drugs. Its not a catch all.
But PS aside, i see them as comparable if they went HTH.

Kazenji
Hellfire also works too it would burn Cyborg if PS failed.

DarkSaint85
Punching also works.

But I guess this wasn't a fight.

If GR did it at a CCTV camera, would those watching it be affected? I reckon so.

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Punching also works.

But I guess this wasn't a fight.

If GR did it at a CCTV camera, would those watching it be affected? I reckon so.
Exactly! Cyborg could punch him! stick out tongue
Every GR thread i've seen turns into a staring contest for some reason...laughing out loud

You make a neat point though. Imagine GR on the big screens at Times Square???

Kazenji

Every GR thread i've seen turns into a staring contest for some reason...laughing out loud

Shows you the extent of some people's knowledge on GR.

riv6672
I like the character a lot (he inspired me to learn how to ride), but i really had to research the PS this last week or so, with it being used like it was...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.