Terrax Vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/TX_zps516677de.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/MAG_zps60286ee4.jpg

MF DELPH
Depends on battlefield.

abhilegend
And why can't Magneto just take control of the axe and cut terrax in half?

TheHulk
Originally posted by abhilegend
And why can't Magneto just take control of the axe and cut terrax in half?

zopzop
Terrax all day.

carver9
Magneto use Terrax own weapon against him for the stomp.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by carver9
Magneto use Terrax own weapon against him for the stomp. thumb up

Dampyre
Going with Terrax here.

"Id"
magneto strips Terrax of his power cosmic.

leonidas
terrax's ax would be the least of mag's worries. his ability to control earth would be the biggest threat. i could def see mags impaling terrax in a couple scenarios, but i could also see terrax overwhelming mags in others. not sure. i say terrax has greater overall power, but mags has some good counters for his abilities. maybe 6/10 mags. i actually think if they fought in a book it would be an awesome battle and maybe we'd see some unique abilities from the ax to counter mags' control of it.

if you feel mags stomps, you should feel mags would ALSO stomp morg--terrax has shown a great deal more power (and versatility) without a weapon in his hand than morg has. but i certainly don't see that happening at all.

Dampyre
Originally posted by leonidas

if you feel mags stomps, you should feel mags would ALSO stomp morg--terrax has shown a great deal more power (and versatility) without a weapon in his hand than morg has. but i certainly don't see that happening at all.

Morg beat Terrax handily unarmed when Terrax had his axe. I don't see how you come to the conclusion that Terrax is more powerful than Morg. It's the other way around.

leonidas
terrax didn't use any of his other abilities. and terrax also had a good showing against morg as well. also--i didn't SAY terrax>morg. i said he has DEMONSTRATED better overall power without a weapon. terrax battled ss to a near standstill without his ax. that's as good as morg did.

Insane Titan
Magneto isn't stomping Terrax because he has a axe.

His axe channels the PC and thst dwarfs magnetos powers

Dampyre
terrax didn't use any of his other abilities. and terrax also had a good showing against morg as well. also--i didn't SAY terrax>morg. i said he has DEMONSTRATED better overall power without a weapon. terrax battled ss to a near standstill without his ax. that's as good as morg did.

I just re-read SS#80. Morg beat the crap out of Terrax. It's a good thing Tyrant's troopers showed up or Terrax would be dead. I loved the casual, backhand pimp slap Morg gave Terrax right before taking his axe back. Morg has more raw power. It's just that simple.

leonidas
in THAT meeting. that....wasn't their only meeting you know, right? regardless, say mags rips his ax away--what is all his raw power going to do to magneto exactly...? and what forms HAS his 'raw power' taken? if you're saying you don't think mags COULD tear the ax, whatever, your prerogative. but, show me where, without his weapon, morg showed any power other than just brute strength--which ss matched, then exceeded.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Mags beats Marvels Manjobberax

leonidas
and in #80 didn't morg have the wol amp (i can never remember all the details of that, so maybe someone can correct me if i'm wrong? ambient??) if so, what morg did in #80 is meaningless to this--off-topic--discussion.

zopzop
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Mags beats Marvels Manjobberax
He's not a jobber. He only loses against clearly superior foes and usually while he's weakened : Surfer, Morg, etc..

The only time he jobbed that I can recall was vs Ganymede. He had no business losing to her.

Dampyre
in THAT meeting. that....wasn't their only meeting you know, right? regardless, say mags rips his ax away--what is all his raw power going to do to magneto exactly...? and what forms HAS his 'raw power' taken? if you're saying you don't think mags COULD tear the ax, whatever, your prerogative. but, show me where, without his weapon, morg showed any power other than just brute strength--which ss matched, then exceeded.

Morg is basically all about massive EP and strength. He's somewhat of a brute, yes. Anyway, I could see Magneto taking control of the axe. I could also see Terrax or Morg using the ambiguous PC to stop that from happening.

Dampyre
and in #80 didn't morg have the wol amp (i can never remember all the details of that, so maybe someone can correct me if i'm wrong? ambient??) if so, what morg did in #80 is meaningless to this--off-topic--discussion.

No, Morg didn't still have the amp. He was just resurrected by Galactus. The first thing he did was go hunt Terrax down.

leonidas
i thought it was the wol that was used to resurrect him, no?

Ambient
Yes! Morg had WOL - fact this augmentation was never removed from him.

On topic dough I can see mags taking control then BFR the weapon, it's just a piece of metal to someone other than this heralds. To use it as bludgeon or piercing weapon is pretty much useless in the case for mags, it would probably just bounce of the herald. I don't know if Terrax is back to his full herald level yet but even at his norm level his capable of planet slicing/ destroying destruction, A level I think Mags defence can't mount definitely. Mags need to resort to exotic display of power to take down this type/ level of opponent. My 2cent.
Correct! Lols

Dampyre

The WOL left a spark of life in Morg. That's how Galactus was able to restore him to his former self. He no longer had the amp.

zopzop
Originally posted by Dampyre
The WOL left a spark of life in Morg. That's how Galactus was able to restore him to his former self. He no longer had the amp.
Wow...... thumb down

Ambient
no the WOL sustained Morg's spark of life (not left) which was then use as the bases in creating his biology.

Dampyre
Originally posted by Ambient
no the WOL sustained Morg's spark of life (not left) which was then use as the bases in creating his biology.

Whatever. We can argue semantics if you like. The bottom line is that Morg was no longer as powerful as he was with the WOL. He was just regular old Morg. That much was made painfully clear.

leonidas
Yes! Morg had WOL - fact this augmentation was never removed from him.

On topic dough I can see mags taking control then BFR the weapon, it's just a piece of metal to someone other than this heralds. To use it as bludgeon or piercing weapon is pretty much useless in the case for mags, it would probably just bounce of the herald. I don't know if Terrax is back to his full herald level yet but even at his norm level his capable of planet slicing/ destroying destruction, A level I think Mags defence can't mount definitely. Mags need to resort to exotic display of power to take down this type/ level of opponent. My 2cent.

Correct! Lols

thumb up

though i disagree with the effect the ax could have. even thanos was afraid of being split by the ax when morg had him down. mags could use it to generate enough force to cut or impale them badly imo. it may not make sense, but cutting/slicing can be effective against guys like this... without his ax, terrax could use his earth control, but mags could counter most of it. not sure terrax can generate or focus planet busting power without the ax. same for morg, though i do think morg is slightly more powerful than terrax.

Dampyre
It's strange that Morg never displayed power anywhere near his WOL levels post-resurrection. Plus, when he had the WOL he couldn't stop boasting about how much more powerful he'd become. He never once mentioned it post-resurrection. Some folks just like to make things up I guess.

Ambient
Whatever. We can argue semantics if you like. The bottom line is that Morg was no longer as powerful as he was with the WOL. He was just regular old Morg. That much was made painfully clear.
What? You mean how he manhandled Terrax without Axe and challenging Thanos was a clear sign of this supposed loss of power level?? sad You need far better prof to support that claim brah cause current is not withstanding, as evident in a fore-mention fights stated.
thumb up

though i disagree with the effect the ax could have. even thanos was afraid of being split by the ax when morg had him down. mags could use it to generate enough force to cut or impale them badly imo. it may not make sense, but cutting/slicing can be effective against guys like this... without his ax, terrax could use his earth control, but mags could counter most of it. not sure terrax can generate or focus planet busting power without the ax. same for morg, though i do think morg is slightly more powerful than terrax.
We'll this just it the weapons are much more effective when they're charge with PC, I thought without it they're basically hunk of metal and I'm really not sure if Mags can hurl those object with enough velocity to effect an opponent's durability of this caliber. Though I'm with yah - I don't think Terrax would have energy discharging ability to level planets without the axe. So if Mags could clear or gain control of that Axe, he'd be much closer to winning this fight.

leonidas
fair enough. i do think it's a close fight. i get someone who says they think terrax wins the majority. i'm not 100% on this one myself. wish they would meet in a book to see what might happen.

Dampyre
What? You mean how he manhandled Terrax without Axe and challenging Thanos was a clear sign of this supposed loss of power level?? sad You need far better prof to support that claim brah cause current is not withstanding, as evident in a fore-mention fights stated.

Beating up Terrax is nothing special. Morg did the same thing to the Surfer when they first met. I've seen the Surfer one-shot Terrax. When Tyrant captured Morg and company he said that the Surfer was more powerful than anyone there, including Morg. And having a brief tussle with Thanos is hardly proof of anything. The Surfer was able to do the same thing in the IG saga, "brah".

You don't have proof of anything.

Dampyre
I just took another look at Cosmic Powers #5. Thanos blasts Morg. Morg tackles Thanos. Morg attacks Thanos with his axe which Thanos blocks. Ganymede then restrains Morg. Thanos blasts Morg who is then on his knees and stunned. Then Terrax goes on to match Morg for a bit until the device controlling Morg is destroyed. That's your proof that Morg still had the WOL? lol

Ambient
Beating up Terrax is nothing special. Morg did the same thing to the Surfer when they first met. I've seen the Surfer one-shot Terrax. When Tyrant captured Morg and company he said that the Surfer was more powerful than anyone there, including Morg. And having a brief tussle with Thanos is hardly proof of anything. The Surfer was able to do the same thing in the IG saga, "brah".

You don't have proof of anything.
You do know that the we can gauge Morg's previous and current power level by comparing the display of power showed during an encounter from the same opponent, in this instant Terrax. To which was shown that the power displayed and the ease in which the opponent was brought down from both fights was exact similar - heck the current fight was even much more easier for Morg (Fighting Terrax wthout Weapon HandtoAxe). There was no discrepancy in power level from both fights - Proof to my claim.

Well perhaps his right considering Surfer at times gone way above his tier level.

Surfer did no such thing in IG saga. You have me at a loss there ??
I just took another look at Cosmic Powers #5. Thanos blasts Morg. Morg tackles Thanos. Morg attacks Thanos with his axe which Thanos blocks. Ganymede then restrains Morg. Thanos blasts Morg who is then on his knees and stunned. Then Terrax goes on to match Morg for a bit until the device controlling Morg is destroyed. That's your proof that Morg still had the WOL? lol
Morg in that tussle was severely weakened from being siphoned of energy and was still bringing it to Thanos face - the same Thanos that eats herald tier char. for breakfast. Then we have Terrax and Ganymede tag teaming with Thanos. Are yah sane brah? Thinking that this is no WOL and a lesser being? sad

abhilegend
There is no proof that Morg still had WOL after his resurrection. In fact, Surfer beat his ass down in SS annual 7 which was long after his resurrection. Why are we talking about Morg here anyway? Does Terrax has more control over his axe than Green Lanterns have over their rings? Because "its power cosmic" so magneto can't control it is a piss poor excuse.

terrax's ax would be the least of mag's worries. his ability to control earth would be the biggest threat. i could def see mags impaling terrax in a couple scenarios, but i could also see terrax overwhelming mags in others. not sure. i say terrax has greater overall power, but mags has some good counters for his abilities. maybe 6/10 mags. i actually think if they fought in a book it would be an awesome battle and maybe we'd see some unique abilities from the ax to counter mags' control of it.

I disagree about the Earth manipulation being a problem for Erik. He could very easily disperse any earth based attack by manipulating the iron in it.

Originally posted by Insane Titan
Magneto isn't stomping Terrax because he has a axe.

His axe channels the PC and thst dwarfs magnetos powers

Tell that to celestial nervous system which Magnus manipulated very easily.

mmm

abhilegend
Yes! Morg had WOL - fact this augmentation was never removed from him. Not really.

Proof of this? I know Reed has used Firelord's staff to produce his flames while Firelord was in coma. The axe is much more durable than Terrax. Phoenix incinerated Terrax but his axe was intact just before AvX. That type of reasoning never holds water. Terrax is a mid class 100 and Magnus' shields have taken attacks from the likes of Herc and Thor with no problem. Or he could just cut Terrax in half using his own axe.

excellent

leonidas
There is no proof that Morg still had WOL after his resurrection. In fact, Surfer beat his ass down in SS annual 7 which was long after his resurrection. Why are we talking about Morg here anyway? Does Terrax has more control over his axe than Green Lanterns have over their rings? Because "its power cosmic" so magneto can't control it is a piss poor excuse.

I disagree about the Earth manipulation being a problem for Erik. He could very easily disperse any earth based attack by manipulating the iron in it.

Tell that to celestial nervous system which Magnus manipulated very easily.

mmm

i brought up morg because....ah, i forgot WHY i brought him up. lol i don't think even one person said mags can't control his ax....some were debating whether the ax would be effective against someone like terrax, especially if it is pc-less after mags controlled it.

mags may well be able to control the iron in the earth, but terrax could also attack him with elements of the earth that are NOT iron-based--at least in theory. but i agree--mags takes a majority imo. i do think it's close though and it would be nice to see mags go against a herald to test his full power level.

abhilegend
i brought up morg because....ah, i forgot WHY i brought him up. lol i don't think even one person said mags can't control his ax....some were debating whether the ax would be effective against someone like terrax, especially if it is pc-less after mags controlled it.

mags may well be able to control the iron in the earth, but terrax could also attack him with elements of the earth that are NOT iron-based--at least in theory. but i agree--mags takes a majority imo. i do think it's close though and it would be nice to see mags go against a herald to test his full power level.
laughing out loud

You clever devil, you.

thumb up

Ambient
Not really.

Proof of this? I know Reed has used Firelord's staff to produce his flames while Firelord was in coma. The axe is much more durable than Terrax. Phoenix incinerated Terrax but his axe was intact just before AvX. That type of reasoning never holds water. Terrax is a mid class 100 and Magnus' shields have taken attacks from the likes of Herc and Thor with no problem. Or he could just cut Terrax in half using his own axe.

excellent
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=597002&pagenumber=8

To sum it all:

Morg was resurrected from a spark of life sustained by WOL, (his biology was created/ fan around this), then there's his statement from Annihilation bio that he was only able to survive from the UN's aftershock because of WOL . Scan are provided from both this evidence somewhere in that thread above.

Regarding his LOSS - We'll this is SS where talking about, "HE PAWNZ ALL" JK aside, you could put that @ high showing . You know with elite heralds they can go outside they're norm tier level when push come to shove, your boy Supe's is no exemption to this.

We'll in regards to the Axe, really wasn't sure of that but Terrax has ref. to it that he uses it as a point of focus to his PC and when he had Morg's Axe he stated that now he can fly but I've never seen it ref. with its own PC imbued in it ALA Surfer's board. Though I doubt that even if it is imbued with its own PC, Mags could use it and like I said to Leo I don't think Mags could hurl it at Velocity > his opponents durability. The Shield's durability is going to be a f@$k for Terrax to deal with if he can't bring it down well his toast but I think it's in his power set to bring it down. I take 7/10 for Terrax

abhilegend
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=597002&pagenumber=8

To sum it all:

Morg was resurrected from a spark of life sustained by WOL, (his biology was created/ fan around this), then there's his statement from Annihilation bio that he was only able to survive from the UN's aftershock because of WOL . Scan are provided from both this evidence somewhere in that thread above. I don't think bios were accurate in that series. Some said surfer got an upgrade, some said they weren't. Unless I see an actual comic scan saying he had a spark of WOL, I wouldn't believe it.

Even in that comic, Morg was saying they had comparable power. I don't see how he had WOL in that case.

That's not how it works and it indeed is imbued with his own PC. He had to stop using PC against Space Parasite as it was leeching off power from him. I don't see how he is going to take it down with just his strength and energy blasts.

Ambient
I don't think bios were accurate in that series. Some said surfer got an upgrade, some said they weren't. Unless I see an actual comic scan saying he had a spark of WOL, I wouldn't believe it.

Even in that comic, Morg was saying they had comparable power. I don't see how he had WOL in that case.

That's not how it works and it indeed is imbued with his own PC. He had to stop using PC against Space Parasite as it was leeching off power from him. I don't see how he is going to take it down with just his strength and energy blasts.
We'll the thing is the bio was supported/ farther clarified on the recreation process of Morg, it was explained that the spark of life is sustained by the WOL which was fanned to create his biology, which means that he was recreated with the WOL inside him since it was already integrated in the spark of his life. I mean I'm with you if this wasn't the case but we got two solid evidence that collaborate each other. You just can't ignore that!

We'll then maybe Surfer needs to be bump up a tier then wink

Further thinking about it Firelord's Staff is alway lit both ends so I guess its ala Surfer's board, the thing is I don't think that surfer can use say Firelord's staff and vice versa but the Axe could be use by diff. Herald users. So I'm still unsure of that but really this makes no diff. In that fight.

Terrax has more than energy and strength to bring to the table, he is also a Terra user. Mags shield is not be all shield, it can be broken and when it's off, his out. Does Mags even have enough omph in his firepower to put a herald level down?
Has he brought down someone with this type of durability down and out?

carver9
Ambient vs ABHI. The good Ole days.

Ambient

leonidas
laughing out loud

You clever devil, you.

thumb up

big grin

abhilegend
We'll the thing is the bio was supported/ farther clarified on the recreation process of Morg, it was explained that the spark of life is sustained by the WOL which was fanned to create his biology, which means that he was recreated with the WOL inside him since it was already integrated in the spark of his life. Only in a bio. He was supposed to be killed in Surfer 109 and then Thanos said that by being dead his PC was useless. That directly contradicts the bio which says that Seekers captured him alive. I mean why would they kill him when all they wanted was to drain his PC? Two? I can only see a single bio contradicting on panel events.

Yeah, mid herald tier is good for surfer.

evil face

What? How does lit by both ends means anything? It totally does.

I would like to see where it was broken down though. He has knocked Hulk out, so yeah he does.

abhilegend

Ambient
Only in a bio. He was supposed to be killed in Surfer 109 and then Thanos said that by being dead his PC was useless. That directly contradicts the bio which says that Seekers captured him alive. I mean why would they kill him when all they wanted was to drain his PC? Two? I can only see a single bio contradicting on panel events.

Yeah, mid herald tier is good for surfer.

evil face

What? How does lit by both ends means anything? It totally does.

I would like to see where it was broken down though. He has knocked Hulk out, so yeah he does.
I don't think we are on the same page here thought i know what you're referencing to but this is not the proof being presented. If I'm not mistaken the evidence scan is from SS #76 - 77 (actual comics) the resurrection of Morg. In there it stated that his resurrection was constituted from the Spark of life sustained by WOL which was then correlated by the Annihilation bio. So 1 on panel proof and the 2 comes from the bio. Sorry i cant really post the scan on Iphone, but i did provide you with a link to where the scan is.

Base on his lowest showings that is pretty much where its at. wink

Lit as in on fire = a clear indication of energy present within, as oppose to nothing, but really this is irrelevant to the fight. Mag's don't have the ability to control the PC within and is as much as a hunk of metal use for bludgeoning or piercing and is dependent on the velocity for damage. I think his bitter off BFR-ing the weapon (Axe) rather than make use of it, cause as soon as it is within his opponent (Terrax) vicinity, its back in hand, doubt that there'd be another chance to control it again.

Mags shield has been affected by force before; Cyclops, Storm, Thor to name a few - totally within Terrax to copy. When did he put Hulk before?

abhilegend
I don't think we are on the same page here thought i know what you're referencing to but this is not the proof being presented. If I'm not mistaken the evidence scan is from SS #76 - 77 (actual comics) the resurrection of Morg. In there it stated that his resurrection was constituted from the Spark of life sustained by WOL which was then correlated by the Annihilation bio. It was just a spark of life. The sae writer, Ron Marz had Morg say that he only possesses power cosmic after that. The bio is inconsistent with all the on panel contents regarding Morg. I know better than believing bios.

Based on his lowest showing, he would be Batman's whipping boy.

cool

I don't think so. People have manipulated PC with energy manipulation before and Magnus is one of the best energy manipulators out there. Not really.

Affected, not broken. Defenders 16 IIRC. He knocked out Hulk with a sucker shot.

Ambient
It was just a spark of life. The sae writer, Ron Marz had Morg say that he only possesses power cosmic after that. The bio is inconsistent with all the on panel contents regarding Morg. I know better than believing bios.

Based on his lowest showing, he would be Batman's whipping boy.

cool

I don't think so. People have manipulated PC with energy manipulation before and Magnus is one of the best energy manipulators out there. Not really.

Affected, not broken. Defenders 16 IIRC. He knocked out Hulk with a sucker shot.
I see where back to dismissing written context again Abhi? It's quite clear and specified, the spark of life sustained by WOL was fanned for Morg resurrection. Where does it state in the scan that it was just the spark of life used for the recreation? Let me put it this way without WOL there is no Spark of life.

I really don't see any inconsistency heck it was even supported in tyrant story arc. . Why else would Tyrant and Thanos be of interest to Morg's energy?

Again it was just not the bio which was presented as evidence to you, there is also a clearly specified on panel proof that supported the bio which you choose to dismissed. Are you purposely trolling? Is that it?

Huh? Name a few who manipulated PC before @ first interaction - tech?

Affected - he felt pain then loss of concentration and poof shield down, Cyclops concentrated blast did this another incident was against Thor which he said that his shield couldn't take a few more blows. Mags had never KO'ed the Hulk with pure firepower.

abhilegend
I see where back to dismissing written context again Abhi? Dismissing bios which contradict on panel showings. Yet, he clearly stated that his power which was PC was equal to Surfer. No WOL present. And it was just a spark of life. Galactus gave him PC, not PC with WOL.

Who knows. It wasn't for WOL though, it was never even implied.

And then Morg clearly stated that his power which was derived from PC was equal to Surfer. Maybe the last trace of WOL disappeared giving him a spark of life. He never had it after Herald Ordeal.

Arm'cheddon.

The incident with Cyclops has been retconned and that was a weaker Magneto against Thor. Really? Post the scans.

Ambient
Dismissing bios which contradict on panel showings.

Yet, he clearly stated that his power which was PC was equal to Surfer. No WOL present.

And it was just a spark of life. Galactus gave him PC, not PC with WOL.
It clearly state in the bio that he did not die in the UN aftershock - the WOL healed him then he was captured, experimented and died. This was the reason Annihilus allied himself with Thanos because he hit a wall with his PC research. All of this correlate to Annihilation SS #3. There is absolutely no contradiction in the bio, nice try thought.

LLLIIIIEEESSSS! lol He didn't say he was = Surfer, in fact he say's, "I have your strength, your power. I am all you are and MORE (WOL). Did you see how he manhandled Firelord and Airwalker? He didn't even flinch in they're combined blast, then grab's Firelord staff in the middle of all this. That certainly is not = Surfer

Let me quote it for you, " I foresaw that you're augmented power (WOL) would sustain a spark of life that I needed only fan." It does not get any clearer than that, he fanned WOL that was sustaining a spark of life to resurrect Morg. Without WOL there is no spark of life, they come hand in hand.

Again there is absolutely no contradiction in the bio, the info within has been supported by on panel proof. Your are either misinformed or feeding lies to support your claim, quit being stubborn and admit it wink .

Why i am not surprise, double standard. All you have as evidence so far is dismissal, unstated view of events.

If it wasn't for WOL, what else could it be? We know for a fact that Thanos is not interested in PC and prefer mystical source of energy. So what is in Morgs energy Sphere other than PC that he is so interested about? Logic suggest the answer to that is within Morg history which bring us to his augmented power.

Right? Why didn't i think of that? I suppose anyone who can punch can knock out Supes, Right? Cause by your logic Arm'cheddon who has cosmic power with the ability to manipulate ambient cosmic energy is able to control PC therefore Magneto should by default be able to control PC because he is a EM energy manipulator. Walk right into that one.

It makes no diff. i showed you that his shield is not without limits. IE. His human, fatigue comes into play. His opponent is a mid herald tier capable of dishing out planet destroying attacks, to think that an enemy at this level couldn't faze a few blows is applying no limit fallacy to the shield specially if in itself have not taken direct assault at that magnitude.

Shouldn't you be the one to post the scan of Mags blasting Hulk to unconsciousness? doh

abhilegend
It clearly state in the bio that he did not die in the UN aftershock - the WOL healed him then he was captured, experimented and died. This was the reason Annihilus allied himself with Thanos because he hit a wall with his PC research. All of this correlate to Annihilation SS #3. Yet, it was clearly stated in his bio that he died in that blast. Yeah, there is. He appeared dead in actual comic.

He's talking about his brutality. He specifically says that he has Surfer's power. Yeah, under Marz they jobbed hardcore. Terrax was beating their asses too. Also I saw surfer actually beating Morg.

He fanned the spark of life and gave him his PC back. Galactus doesn't gives WOL, since he doesn't has it.

erm

The bio contradicts the actual comic where Morg's corpse was taken by seekers. And that's why Annihilus couldn't extract PC from it. You always this angry dude?

Yeah, why don't you post the scans from Annihilation: Silver Surfer 3 and let us all see it?

WAnd why would Annihilus only want it for PC? Questions, questions..

You asked for someone who manipulated PC, I gave you one example. Don't act butthurt now.

Heh, long talk no stuff. The fact is, Terrax doesn't has the power to breach his shields.

I don't have the comic.

embarrasment

heisetx
I think mags snaps terrax shit that hell up...

Terrax gets beat like a red headed autistic step child on the regular

Mags 7/10

TedKordJRBOSS
magneto but it will be a good fight.

Ambient
Yet, it was clearly stated in his bio that he died in that blast. Yeah, there is. He appeared dead in actual comic.
Quit giving misinformed statement info, there is absolutely no specified statement suggested in the bio or in comics.

And More. As in his more powerful. His equating power scale in the statement why would he suddenly ref. behavioural psych? And if he was why not say it out right, Brutal? You again are adding your little spin of misinformation.

No! Ron Marz was just showcasing Morg with WOL and in regards to Terrax with aforementioned opponents, the heralds where just trying to immobilized him and not plain outright kill, a big diff. to when fighting Morg and Surfer OWNZ all - Nuff said!

bangin At the least you are very consistent in your debating strat. This time you choose to omit the first 7 words on that quote. The part where without WOL it does not exist, It is what sustain Morg spark of life - an integral part of the resurrection equation.

The web of misinformation is getting a little too tiring. Again the bio never contradicted anything but rather filling us with what was happening in between.

Annihilus couldn't extract PC from Morg's body because the body needs to die before PC can be extracted but once the body dies PC dissipates. The only way they know of this is by experimentation on Morgs body when alive and they had no other herald on captivity at this time. Totally support and correlate what is written in the bio.

Take my word for it. Unlike you i do not lie and give misinformed info to support my claim.

That was a bait, you didn't get it. Never mind.

LLIIESS! Clearly we know whose actually butthurt and it ain't me brah.

Oh but he does..

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-1331302
http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-1331303

Unfortunately for Mags, i don't think his shield can take a blow of that magnitude.

So then you really haven't shown that Mags can put down someone with comparable durability to Terrax.

abhilegend
You know what? I lost any interest I had in this "debate". Agree to disagree.

Geeker
Terrax would destroy Magneto

Golgo13
Originally posted by heisetx
I think mags snaps terrax shit that hell up...

Terrax gets beat like a red headed autistic step child on the regular

Mags 7/10

laughing out loud

Mindset
Magneto punches his head off.

Ambient
You know what? I lost.

thumb up

Totally in agreement. shifty

abhilegend
thumb up

Totally in agreement. shifty
I just won mid herald match, nothing you can say is going to bother me.

w00t

DarkSaint85

w00t

Btw, your cheque bounced. I am rescinding my decision.

Ambient

w00t
Great! I ownz badly a mid herald champ.

Jk aside congrats. It was a good read though your prep was way outa the ball park. Was krypton man retcon into Erads? I had a little exchange with Avlon centuries back but kinda forgut.

quanchi112

w00t You broke the rules according to Delph and got away with it.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Mindset
Magneto punches his head off.

thumb up

Oslaught1262
Max uses Terraxs axe against him and chops him to peices.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.