Star Wars episode 7 villains rumors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
If this ends up being remotely accurate I will be expecting various apologies. You can also imagine me cackling with insane laughter.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/25/star-wars-episode-vii-rumored-to-feature-mandalorians-sith-witches

Firefly218
Originally posted by quanchi112
If this ends up being remotely accurate I will be expecting various apologies. You can also imagine me cackling with insane laughter.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/25/star-wars-episode-vii-rumored-to-feature-mandalorians-sith-witches
You realize I made a Star Wars thread right?

Anyways. This is awesome news. I'm pumped for this movie

focus4chumps
"we need 2 star wars threads in the movie forum" said nobody

BruceSkywalker
so....karen traviss wrote the script actually..

quanchi112
Originally posted by Firefly218
You realize I made a Star Wars thread right?

Anyways. This is awesome news. I'm pumped for this movie These are rumors. I figure a separate thread for possible rumors to prevent anyone from hearing anything they didn't plan on. This is the purpose of the thread title.

If this is true I can't wait to see non force users rape force users further proving my points.

Time Immemorial
Sith Witches? This movie sounds like a train wreck already.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Sith Witches? This movie sounds like a train wreck already. I kinda like what I'm hearing. I don't want the new films to go the same route as the others. Just remember JJ Abrams is the director. Look how the man turned around that second rate Star Trek franchise into a first rate Sci Fi franchise.

The_Tempest
I like Abrams, but I think Kenneth Brannagh would have been a better choice. Star Wars is far too operatic and Shakespearean.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by quanchi112
I kinda like what I'm hearing. I don't want the new films to go the same route as the others. Just remember JJ Abrams is the director. Look how the man turned around that second rate Star Trek franchise into a first rate Sci Fi franchise.

Yea thats true, I just posted in the other thread about the movie being delayed a year, I hope we get some A rated actors in this movie.

quanchi112
Yea thats true, I just posted in the other thread about the movie being delayed a year, I hope we get some A rated actors in this movie. Is it officially delayed or just being speculated at this point ?

Time Immemorial
Speculated..

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/speculate-this-will-star-wars-episode-vii-be-delayed-until-2016-20140624

quanchi112
Speculated..

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/speculate-this-will-star-wars-episode-vii-be-delayed-until-2016-20140624 Yeah, with just Ford out they could shoot around that 8 week injury. In Hollywood delays are too common. In any event may they release the best movie they can so if takes a delay or so to make that occur so be it.

jinXed by JaNx

Why? They could be the ones that help bring the Emperor back.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by The_Tempest
I like Abrams, but I think Kenneth Brannagh would have been a better choice. Star Wars is far too operatic and Shakespearean.

After Thor, I really think Brannagh's directing is overrated.

quanchi112
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Why? They could be the ones that help bring the Emperor back. Nah, I'd rather see a new threat rather than an old one.

BruceSkywalker

you've never heard of the witches of dathomir???

Kazenji
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Why? They could be the ones that help bring the Emperor back.

I want something new for this franchise instead of a rehash

besides they've covered that ground with the EU related stuff.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kazenji
I want something new for this franchise instead of a rehash

besides they've covered that ground with the EU related stuff. That is new to me. Sounds interesting.

Kazenji
Never read the stories involving cloning & the emperor?

BruceSkywalker
Never read the stories involving cloning & the emperor?

those weren't bad stories

quanchi112
Never read the stories involving cloning & the emperor? No.

jaden101
Sounds shite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.