Orbalisk Bane vs. DE Palpatine and Darth Caedus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on Dromund Kaas

FORCE, SABERS, ALL OUT

WildBantha88
obvious spite thread is spite

NewGuy01
thumb up

carthage
Bane can do this.

Nephthys
Agreed.

Nephthys
Posting this reply here:

Originally posted by Lord Stark
Lol yeah nice try. Technological limitations aren't an excuse.

erm

How is that a technological limitation? I didn't say how many times he attacked per second, I said how many times he attacked at all. GG simply didn't attack enough times for that that description to be accurate. AT BEST, it was describing his speed when he was spinning his sabers around, which isn't indicative of his striking speed.

That simply adds to my point. The feat counts.

Sure. Sidious is still way faster because it was from Anakin's perception.

erm

Um, hello? Anakin wasn't in the room when the fight was taking place! He couldn't have observed anything!

Wrong at least twice as fast as Bane if we want to use retarded hyperbolic statements as feats.

I'm not even going to dignify that level of wank.

Do you have the quote? Not that it matters the team won't give him the chance. He'll be overwhelmed in seconds by the four of them.

How are you not aware of these already?

"Bane didn't take the time to revel in the fear of his fallen enemies. Before they even hit the ground he'd turned his attention to the third opponent, unleashing a storm of Sith lightning that reduced the riders to ash and the drexl into a hunk of charred and smoking flesh that dropped from the sky."

"He didn't stay down, however. He sprang back to his feet, simultaneously drawing his lightsaber with his right hand as he sent a blast of lightning out from the fingertips of his left. The violet bolts should have incinerated all four of his targets on the balcony, yet again the strange power interfering with his ability to draw upon the Force hindered his efforts.

Three of the victims were electrocuted, dying before they even had a chance to scream. The fourth, however, managed to throw herself back from the balcony's edge, evading the deadly attack.

Bane never got a chance to finish her off. A pair of soldiers emerged from a hallway on the left, and three more appeared from the hall on the right. They opened fire with tangle guns, sending out long streams of sticky, synthetic webbing."

As you can see in the first instance Bane does the attack before some other dispatched opponents had hit the floor and in the second it couldn't have been long since he was interrupted and didn't even have the time to follow up with another attack on Cognus, plus its stated to be simultaneous with him drawing his saber.

In DoE his lightning also disintegrates the above synthetic webbing they shoot at him as well as chunks of rock.

I'm not discussing the 4 of them right now. Also nah, he'd be able to get off a Force attack before they were on him, probably.

Q99
Caedus on his own would have a challenge of it and would have to be careful, but I do think either takes the majority.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Nephthys
Posting this reply here:

How is that a technological limitation? I didn't say how many times he attacked per second, I said how many times he attacked at all. GG simply didn't attack enough times for that that description to be accurate. AT BEST, it was describing his speed when he was spinning his sabers around, which isn't indicative of his striking speed.
Because 20 strikes per second would be beyond the perception of any viewer.

Yes but its pretty much George Lucas himself saying that if he were in the room that's what he'd see. Which is above any opinion on these boards.

Reading comprehension ftw. I am simply pointing out how stupid it is for you to use hyperbolic statements as justification for Bane being as fast as Sidious.

He won't have time to unleash a storm bro.

Create a new thread for that then. I think Bane can defeat the three of them. Also were any of those people even Force sensitive? We should take this to PMs.

Kalen Sykes
Originally posted by carthage
Bane can do this.

Quick question. Why do you think Bane can win against DE Sidious and Caedus, when every time he's in a thread, you say he's featless? Just curious.

Nephthys
He isn't being sincere.

Kalen Sykes
Originally posted by Nephthys
He isn't being sincere.

Ahh, got it. Thanks, Nephthys.

carthage
I never said Bane was featless.

Kalen Sykes
I never said Bane was featless.

My apologies, however, the question remains on how you think Bane has a chance, since you said he was a non issue and would die by lightning, against a weaker version of Palpatine.

Emperordmb
He doesn't think Bane has a chance. He's trolling to spite me.

carthage
Bane has a chance.

Kalen Sykes
Taken from the Tenebrous, Plagueis and RotS Sidious vs RoT Bane, Malgus and Vitiate thread:

Under normal circumstances I think Malgus could probably take Tenebrous in a good fight.

But Plagueis and Sidious are too much and Orbalisk Bane is a non issue.

Because he's fighting against three more skilled, faster, and more powerful opponents. Two of them could simply kill him with lightning thumb up

Look, if you are just giving Emperordmb a hard time, that's between you two. If you actually believe Bane has a chance, then please explain how he can stand against the most powerful incarnation of Sidious and Caedus, when you wrote him off against ROTS Sidious.

Stigma
^ /He was joking most, probably./

Either can solo Bane, Sidious definitely does.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.