Create a strike team for Satele and Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red8
Jace Malcom, Satele Shan's husband, dies in battle. Satele and Malgus meet after the war and fall in love with each other. They then decide that they know what's best for the galaxy. The Jedi decide to send a strike team.

Rules

1. Create a team of up to 5 people. These can be Jedi, Sith, or other (doesn't need to make sense story-wise).
2. The strike team must be strong enough to win at least 6/10.
3. No single individual on the strike team can be > Satele or Malgus (whichever you view as the weaker individual).

The goal is to create a strike team that consists of:

1) The weakest set of people that could get the job done.
2) The least amount of people needed to get the job done.

With 1 being more important than 2.

Winner is who comes up with the most interesting strike team that fits the criteria.

carthage
Set 1

Nomi Sunrider (battle med)
Arca Jeth
Vodo Siosk Baas
Ulic Qel Droma
Worrow Dowmat(battle med)

*You are probably thinking that two battle med users would boost the hell out of the fighters. But in truth Malgus is more than capable of killing either Sunrider or Dowmat without too much difficulty, so Ulic and Vodo would have to move quickly for a win. Jeth is capable of severing either from the force, and combined with Nomi their force abilities working in synchronicity can add a second offensive measure to Ulic and Vodo (should either of them die). I think this team is more than capable of winning a majority

Least amount:

Darth Nox (fully prepped)
Ulic Qel Droma

*Nox fully prepped can hold off Satele and take her out with a powerful spell, while she lacks pure saber offense she is more essential to get rid of Satele. With Satele out and Ulic having engaged Malgus, both force users can finish Malgus off. Problem solved.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Can't be more powerful than Satele? Nearly impossible bro cool

but yeah, here's my team:

Kas'im(sabers)
Nomi Sunrider (same as Cart, battle med)
Tol Braga (balance)
Traya (force)

I feel that with the aid of battle meditation as potent as Sunrider's, Braga and Kas'im can square up against Malgus and Satele, respectively. Meanwhile, Traya's force support in conjunction with one of the other fighters should be too much for either to handle, and they gangrape the last one standing, whether it be Malgus or Satele.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Can't be more powerful than Satele? Nearly impossible bro cool

Satele is bamph idk what you are talking about

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It seems you've been caught, Bantha.

WildBantha88
I took the bait... now look at my prediciment
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Op_m2tIhuvw/TsIAM61l4aI/AAAAAAAAA6Y/aJFABaF2N7Q/s1600/gollum+eating+fish.jpg

carthage
Yeah Traya is a good addition, I completely forgot about her.

DarthAnt66
Darth Traya can probably beat Malgus alone. erm

carthage
Lol no. Not without force drain she isn't.

DarthAnt66
You act like you know about the character.

carthage
Tbh she is probably better than Revan

DarthAnt66
Even if Malgus is stronger, giga-drain ownage. Regardless, you still underrate her abilities.
Checkout Traya's Respect Thread: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/shootingnova/blog/kreia-darth-traya-respect-thread/96587/

carthage
I don't underrate her lol, but if they get close on her she's not gonna hold them off in sabers. But yeah she has tremendous force abilities.

DarthAnt66
She is still "a master of lightsaber combat." wink

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Even if Malgus is stronger, giga-drain ownage. Regardless, you still underrate her abilities.
Checkout Traya's Respect Thread: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/shootingnova/blog/kreia-darth-traya-respect-thread/96587/
I am not sure if it is possible to eliminate an individual of Malgus's caliber with Force Drain talent.

In SWTOR, I have come across some powerful Sith Lords who were apparently masters of Force Drain talent (e.g. Darth Arho; Darth Ikoral) and they ended up defeated/killed.

Originally posted by carthage
Tbh she is probably better than Revan
No

DarthAnt66
Darth Traya literally taught Nihilus how to drain worlds.
That has to mean something for her.

red8
I don't see why a Force Drain of an adequate magnitude wouldn't work on Malgus. Traya wiped out an entire Jedi council. Quit low-balling KotOR 2.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
No one (except LeGenD) is saying a drain of that magnitude wouldn't kill malgus, rather would she be able to apply it. Personally I think she could, especially in a strike team scenario.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.