Ronan vs. Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Ronan gets his weapon & Hercules gets his Mace

Who wins?

zopzop
Ronan. Force fields, energy blasts, matter transmutation, etc..

leonidas
herc has resisted the weapon in the past, but was eventually put down by it. if he got in close to ronan herc would end it, but the weapon could take him out first. if ronan fights smart he could take a slight majority but herc would def take some.

Existere
Ronan reverses Herc's gravity.

zopzop
Originally posted by Existere
/Thread

Ronan has so many ways to win it's not even funny. Oh I forgot to mention Ronan can fly, so he has the maneuverability advantage too.

leonidas
Originally posted by Existere

lol. yeah, i guess if he did that i like his chances....not sure that would be his go-to move, but that would def make things tough for herc.

abhilegend
Herc reverses Ronan's head to other side.

leonidas
thumb up

Warlord
ronan

nwg202
Ronan turns him into a living bomb.

Dampyre
Going with Hercules 6/10. Ronan wins some with his combination of power and versatility. In the other fights Hercules simply beats him up.

Insane Titan
Ronan wins

tkitna
I don't know. Gamora gave Ronan everything he could handle. I can't help but to think that a pissed off Herc (like the Thunderbolts incident) would rip Ronans head off.

I could be wrong.

carver9
Herc wins every time imo.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Herc wins every time imo.

Because Herc is stronger? What if Ronan just simply reversed Herc's gravity?

Originally posted by tkitna
I don't know. Gamora gave Ronan everything he could handle. I can't help but to think that a pissed off Herc (like the Thunderbolts incident) would rip Ronans head off.

I could be wrong.

Gamora is a lot faster than Herc and more skilled.
But also Ronan wasn't fighting at his best either. He could have simply reversed her gravity and then it would be an easy fight.

zopzop

I could be wrong.
You realize Gamora has taken it to Thanos right? She would decimate Hercules (especially if she got a good hit with Godslayer).

What's Herc's answer to Ronan's flight, energy projection, force fields, matter manipulation, etc.. The Universal Weapon is like Mjolnir lite.

leonidas
if she had a sword maybe she could beat him. give him his mace to balance things and he'd demolish her. all she did against thanos was land some strikes. he was in no danger, ever, at all. she could annoy herc if she fought h2h but that's it. she could win with the sword, but he'd still take some.

i'd say herc would smash ronan's head in too if i hadn't SEEN him put down with the weapon already. its esoteric abilities are too hard for him to counter in most cases.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
Ronan. Force fields, energy blasts, matter transmutation, etc..

And that fabulous glass jaw of his...

vin

zopzop
Originally posted by leonidas
if she had a sword maybe she could beat him. give him his mace to balance things and he'd demolish her. all she did against thanos was land some strikes. he was in no danger, ever, at all. she could annoy herc if she fought h2h but that's it. she could win with the sword, but he'd still take some.

i'd say herc would smash ronan's head in too if i hadn't SEEN him put down with the weapon already. its esoteric abilities are too hard for him to counter in most cases.
Herc isn't smashing anything.

Ronan TPs him into a star, black hole, etc... /Fin
http://s29.postimg.org/ojoz2yjvn/13699_cell1.jpg

Ronan transmutes him into a tampon. /Fin
http://s9.postimg.org/ssvd00317/1945318_ronan.jpg
If I'm not mistaken that was Stellaris.

tkitna
You realize Gamora has taken it to Thanos right?

You mean sparred with Thanos, never has she ever taken it to him.

With her weapon she has a chance, without it, well we'll just have to agree to disagree.

I agree he is limited, but Herc's a badass. He would find a way.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/5/51565/1235088-prince_of_power__1_026.jpg

zopzop
You mean sparred with Thanos, never has she ever taken it to him.

If I'm not mistaken she actually drew blood from him multiple times during that sparring session.

See above.

In a PIS/CIS filled comic? Sure.

In a forum fight? Not a chance in hell.

tkitna

If I'm not mistaken she actually drew blood from him multiple times during that sparring session.

Drawing some blood from somebody in a fight with really only one outcome is taking it to somebody? Was Thanos ever in any danger of losing that fight?

Eh your probably right, but i'm still pulling for my man Herc even if he doesn't have the versatility needed.

zopzop
Drawing some blood from somebody in a fight with really only one outcome is taking it to somebody? Was Thanos ever in any danger of losing that fight?
Really?! roll eyes (sarcastic)
The point was she's strong enough to draw blood from someone as durable as Thanos (his durability sh|ts all over Hercs). So if she lands nerve strikes against Hercules, he's screwed. And she's fast enough to do it too.

Hercules is a straight up brick with no other tricks up his sleeve. Ronan is a solid mid herald that's versatile as hell. This fight only ends in one way, with Herc losing.

PS
I posted that Stellaris/Ronan fight because Stellaris herself is a mid herald being that was tooling the Avengers (Quasar/She Hulk/Cap/etc.. until Thor went beast mode and put her down.

Existere
I think Herc could win a couple times if he just threw his mace right from the get go, even if it only bought him enough time to close the gap.

Just depends how the characters were written.

Existere
I would also list Ronan as low herald, not mid, but it might just be splitting hairs. I feel like there are lots of low heralds he would lose to and few mids that he could get a majority against.

leonidas
low herald you say....? shifty

Existere
Yep. Pick him, Leo.

Brb, off to the Black Bolt vs. Hyperion thread. Gotta point out that Hyperion clearly wins, given that BB is only a low herald. sly

leonidas
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.