Death Sentry vs Sun God

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd466/shogunofharlem1/new/UncannyAvengers021-013_zps4032094d.jpg

Vs

http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd466/shogunofharlem1/NewAvengersv3020-015_zpsf7bcd65c.jpg

zopzop
Sun God is already more impressive than DSentry.

After exhausting himself killing the Black Priests, he goes on to beat the Hulk.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Death Sentry. Spite.

tkitna
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Death Sentry. Spite.

Damborgson
Death Sentry beats the living crap out of him.

yaadaveyaa
Death Sentry. Spite. thumb up

zopzop
Death Sentry. Spite.
Sandy says otherwise.

Galan007
GHRAGHAGH!

Stoic
Going by both of their best feats, I'd say that D Sentry wins this. I'm not sure if I'd claim that it would be easy, but D Sentry at this point appears to be more powerful.

Warlord
whitehair wins

carver9
Death Sentry but Sun God wasn't exhausted.

eaebiakuya
Even if Sun God is stronger, he has no way to put Sentry down. He can regen from a atom.

I think Sentry stomps.

carver9
Change my mind. Sun God wins. Taking out Thor doesn't mean much when you have people like Venom doing it with ease while Thor is backed by a team and Ghost Rider taking him out while Thor is backed by a team. With that said, Sun God took out some adapting Sentient beings and took out Hulk as well which is above anything I've seen from Sentry. Until we see some more fts like Sentry taking out Hyperion, or Blue Marvel, Sun God wins the majority.

smile

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

I think Carver needs a hug.

Although bringing up the most powerful Venom ever and a significantly amped Zarathos (Who even when bonded with Blaze was implied to be completely beyond World War Hulk) when Hulk was getting beat up by a Gorilla and one-shot by Wolverine not too long ago isn't that smart.

Stoic
Yo guys, it's just not the year of the brick that's all. Go eat a cookie, and when your done, I promise you that things will be right as rain.

The Sorrow
Sun God atomizes him.

dial J for Josh
Why is this thread even a thing? People who are stating that Sun God wins are clearly trolling or are biased. Especially after Sentry's new strength feat in Uncanny Avengers 21 with him assisting rogue ,but with his help he instantly put the brakes on Exitar. Also haha Zop you can't ever bring up that stupid worm incident anymore stick out tongue

Prof. T.C McAbe
No lowbaling, I do think that DS might be top Trans level, but couldn't his feat against Exitar be also part a special case because he is powered by celestial tech himself?

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Sun God atomizes him. laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Sun God atomizes him.

thumb up

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by carver9
thumb up

thumb up I agree. Just like how Sun God would atomize Hulk... Because you know, Sun God and Hulk actually did fight and he wrecked Hulk like the useless meat head that he is. Sun God even whooped the Green off of Hulk.

carver9
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
thumb up I agree. Just like how Sun God would atomize Hulk... Because you know, Sun God and Hulk actually did fight and he wrecked Hulk like the useless meat head that he is. Sun God even whooped the Green off of Hulk.

Lol...stop being so serious. You know I believe Sentry wins.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by zopzop

After exhausting himself killing the Black Priests, he goes on to beat the Hulk.

confused
eek!
laughing
laughing out loud
rolling on floor laughing
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tony Stark
Death Sentry. Spite.

yes

Dampyre
Why can't Marvel get rid of the Sentry for good?

dial J for Josh
Lol...stop being so serious. You know I believe Sentry wins.

Sorry buddy I was trying to be silly but came off as a douche I shouldve added an emote at the end to avoid confusion.

Originally posted by zopzop

Shut your pie hole Zop! mad

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by Dampyre
Why can't Marvel get rid of the Sentry for good?

Because he's too cool.

Dampyre
Because he's too cool.

There's nothing cool or original about him. I guess he's here to stay though.

Oh, and he wins here.

Diesldude
Rogue with the power of all the heros including the Hulk only slowed down Exitar's descent while D Sentry actually stopped it.

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by Diesldude
Rogue with the power of all the heros including the Hulk only slowed down Exitar's descent while D Sentry actually stopped it.

thumb up I got hype when I saw Deathry flying to the scene and the panel where he stopped Exitar... Perhaps Deathry confirmed more powerful than the entire Marvel U? whistle also we potentially have our next mini event set up. Thor supposedly talked Deathry into helping with their cause and he realized that mutants have been the "cancer" all along. He then exclaimed that he would destroy all mutants and ensure the safety of humankind lol. He is like classic magneto on the opposite side of the coin on crack lol. I think this may be the key to bringing regular Sentry back. Like the humans will help the mutants fight Sentry and through plot they will find some exotic way or develope tech to extract the deathseed from Deathry, hence reverting him back to his former self. I'm jumping the gun, but I am happy that Remender left the door open.

eaebiakuya
I dont think Sentry alone would stop Exitar. It was the combo who "slowed him down".

Diesldude
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
I dont think Sentry alone would stop Exitar. It was the combo who "slowed him down".

thumb up I thought about it again after you mentioned this, DSentry was more like a spotter here.

Igniz
laughing out loud

I think Carver needs a hug.

Although bringing up the most powerful Venom ever and a significantly amped Zarathos (Who even when bonded with Blaze was implied to be completely beyond World War Hulk) when Hulk was getting beat up by a Gorilla and one-shot by Wolverine not too long ago isn't that smart.

laughing out loud thumb up

Stoic
I guess that there won't be any more mention of the hellicarrier?

Igniz
Originally posted by Stoic

That's Voidtry.Not applicable to Deathtry since he mentioned the Void leaving him.

abhilegend
Death Seed is pretty powerful I say.

yaadaveyaa

also take out plot induced stupidity as well here obvoiusly a guy wrecking asgard isnt getting take ndown by an oversized airplane i hate when thats brought up completely irrelevant to sentry and not to mention WRONG SENTRY

Zack Fair
Death Sentry. Spite.

DarkSaint85
Death Sentry. Spite.

kakuzu
In my opinion the two feats of sun god are better than any sentry feat. Why? Sentry feats were based of favoristism like rulk, you had to make one character look weak to make him look strong than afterward return that character to their normal power level. I've seen sentry get dropped by freakin she hulk, and toyed with by Hercules, when the right writers are behind him(except for she hulk but he deserved that). Honestly sentry is one of the worst if not worst characters and easily the worst superman knock offs.

When sun god defeated the adapting sentinels it was under his own powers. What does he does after that? He fights and enraged hulk. I don't care what anybody says Hulk was getting beat and then came back and if hulk makes a comeback he is clearly getting stronger, and what happens, sun god defeats him using his most powerful attack( or what we can assume for now) after he just took out those adapters.

I'm not even saying who wins, I'm just saying sentry is a crappy character sun god is a superman knock out by he atleast has more respect than sentry for his two feats, well it sthree for the reed and beast feat really.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by kakuzu
In my opinion the two feats of sun god are better than any sentry feat. Why? Sentry feats were based of favoristism like rulk, you had to make one character look weak to make him look strong than afterward return that character to their normal power level. I've seen sentry get dropped by freakin she hulk, and toyed with by Hercules, when the right writers are behind him(except for she hulk but he deserved that). Honestly sentry is one of the worst if not worst characters and easily the worst superman knock offs.

When sun god defeated the adapting sentinels it was under his own powers. What does he does after that? He fights and enraged hulk. I don't care what anybody says Hulk was getting beat and then came back and if hulk makes a comeback he is clearly getting stronger, and what happens, sun god defeats him using his most powerful attack( or what we can assume for now) after he just took out those adapters.

I'm not even saying who wins, I'm just saying sentry is a crappy character sun god is a superman knock out by he atleast has more respect than sentry for his two feats, well it sthree for the reed and beast feat really.

Tell me which one of the feats of Sun God that beats this.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/43640/1165437-new_thunderbolts_014_page_14.jpg

Or his feat with Exitar.

Or him stopping Mjolnir.

Or him 2 shot ko'ing Thor.

Ko'ing Thor in 1 hit with heat vision.

Holding back massively he threw a planet shaking punch.

Going at a speed of light that disoriented Thor.

I'm pretty sure Robert could replicate both of them feats that Sun God accomplished.

Magnon
Sentry is a full blown marysuePIScharacter, available for the writers to use as they please. One day he might fight Galactus to a standstill or express matter manipulation exceeding that of the Molecule Man whilst the next he could struggle vs. the Punisher or get owned by the original Human Torch.

Thus, Sentry can beat Sun God only if the story requires him to. In the current story arc Sun God is pretty much supposed to be the biggest player in the field (sans maybe Strange). So, if they fought now, Sentry's PIS aura would adapt to the needs of the story and he would lose.

TL;DR... Sun God wins.

celeyhyga17

But he at least equaled, maybe exceeded what Rogue was doing here. She was powered up by hundreds of hearth's heroes. That's quite an uber feat.

Originally posted by HueyFreeman
http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd466/shogunofharlem1/new/UncannyAvengers021-011_zpscc3a4265.jpghttp://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd466/shogunofharlem1/new/UncannyAvengers021-012_zps3acb239a.jpghttp://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd466/shogunofharlem1/new/UncannyAvengers021-013_zps4032094d.jpg

Magnon
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
But he at least equaled, maybe exceeded what Rogue was doing here. She was powered up by hundreds of hearth's heroes. That's quite an uber feat.

Hmm, good point actually. Sentry, much like the Sun God, is riding the crest of a wave at the moment. So I guess their encounter would end up in a stalemate after an epic fight, with the narration pointing out how each of their punches could shatter planets and how the released energies can be felt across the universe.

dial J for Josh

Lol!

Originally posted by Magnon
Sentry is a full blown marysuePIScharacter, available for the writers to use as they please. One day he might fight Galactus to a standstill or express matter manipulation exceeding that of the Molecule Man whilst the next he could struggle vs. the Punisher or get owned by the original Human Torch.

Thus, Sentry can beat Sun God only if the story requires him to. In the current story arc Sun God is pretty much supposed to be the biggest player in the field (sans maybe Strange). So, if they fought now, Sentry's PIS aura would adapt to the needs of the story and he would lose.

TL;DR... Sun God wins.

thumb up because every other character in comic history has never had a low showing. Only Sentry has. That guy really sucks.

And you're right the punisher definitely gave Sentry a run for his money. Poor bob was bluffing when he was walking and talking to Frank begging him to stop because he didnt want to hurt him. meanwhile none of Frank's attacks even tickled him. Sentry was sure on the ropes then! Your comic knowledge is so impressive. You clearly read that book.

Originally posted by Magnon
Hmm, good point actually. Sentry, much like the Sun God, is riding the crest of a wave at the moment. So I guess their encounter would end up in a stalemate after an epic fight, with the narration pointing out how each of their punches could shatter planets and how the released energies can be felt across the universe.

I agree! Sun God is superior to Thor and would put Deathtrys feats to shame. He would probably kill thor in 1 hit.

Magnon
BTW, did they explain how Rogue was able to absorb Simon's powers? It was pretty clearly established during her first fight vs. the Avengers that she couldn't absorb an "ionic energy" being such as Simon. And it was not a capacity-limit issue either since she could easily absorb Thor; Simon was simply immune to her power.

http://www.supermegamonkey.net/chronocomic/entries/scans8/AAnn10_WonderMan.jpg

Magnon
I agree! Sun God is superior to Thor and would put Deathtrys feats to shame. He would probably kill thor in 1 hit.

thumb up

I would suggest you try to remain on-topic, though. This thread is not about Thor.

kakuzu
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Tell me which one of the feats of Sun God that beats this.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/43640/1165437-new_thunderbolts_014_page_14.jpg

Or his feat with Exitar.

Or him stopping Mjolnir.

Or him 2 shot ko'ing Thor.

Ko'ing Thor in 1 hit with heat vision.

Holding back massively he threw a planet shaking punch.

Going at a speed of light that disoriented Thor.

I'm pretty sure Robert could replicate both of them feats that Sun God accomplished.

He most recent feat with the celestial is pretty cool, but we will never forget the hellcarrier, he has one where he can lift and can't lift still need more proofs.

He could never stop it if the writer was sucking him off. This goes back to the point I was making of a writer making one character look like shit to make the other look stronger, I doubt he could stop thors hammer if thor was hitting with with enough force to break his own molecular structure as he has done in the past.

He could never ko Thor. If I could list all the people that thor have taken hits from that make sentry look less than and ant you would even switch over this debate to my side.

Going at light speed at a being who has the power to keep up with people who can move at light speed. Yeah that doesn't make sense but yet again that was a writer having ignorance on one character and making one look stronger as I said before. I'm not saying Sentry couldn't give thor a fight, I'm just saying the writer shouldn't make it here Thor couldn't even give sentry a fight when a crappy superman knock off like that most definitely cannot beat thor.

Again I'm not even saying if he could or could not beat sun god, but feat wise his are better because he didn't fight a hulk who suddenly couldn't get angry and had one arm and suddenly sun god gains a new power to fart and destroy everything for one comic. Thats sentry logic.

carver9

You're missing what's going on there. She was trying to support Exitar 'as a whole'. Her temporarily slowing down the entirety of Exitar is much greater than Sentry assisting with half of the ft.

kakuzu

lol this feat was so stupid. It was so flawed, rogue cannot that many powers for one, two alot of people like simon she shouldn't have been able to take the powers off. We dont even know the other hundred and how insignificant they are. Once she stopped trying to hold back the powers it was really cake walk for her to hold it up.

Wanna talk about impressive feat, talk about hulk taking a hit from Ironman with enough force to power a continent!! That's legit uber feat.

Diesldude
But he at least equaled, maybe exceeded what Rogue was doing here. She was powered up by hundreds of hearth's heroes. That's quite an uber feat. Not so, he could have been like a spotter for a person bench pressing.

The guy on the bench may have lifted too much weight and is unable to complete the lift by himself but with a little assistance knocks out the rep.

That's how I saw it. Still a crazy shared feat to lift a planet size being who was probably pressing down.

celeyhyga17
You're missing what's going on there. She was trying to support Exitar 'as a whole'. Her temporarily slowing down the entirety of Exitar is much greater than Sentry assisting with half of the ft.
Uh Carvster... You're the one missing what was going on. She was never meant to hold off Exitar by herself. Steve clearly explains to Tony that she was just 1/2 of the plan. The other half was Death Sentry!

So basically he was called upon to match the power of "every hero" on earth. Sick feat.

celeyhyga17
Not so, he could have been like a spotter for a person bench pressing.

The guy on the bench may have lifted too much weight and is unable to complete the lift by himself but with a little assistance knocks out the rep.

That's how I saw it. Still a crazy shared feat to lift a planet size being who was probably pressing down.
No.

Diesldude
No.
Think about it, Rogue was trying to push exitar back but only slowed him. Sentry comes in and stops him. If Rogue had stopped and sentry was alone, then I would agree with you, but Rogue was also pushing.

celeyhyga17
Think about it, Rogue was trying to push exitar back but only slowed him. Sentry comes in and stops him. If Rogue had stopped and sentry was alone, then I would agree with you, but Rogue was also pushing.
He was meant to match her. He was the other half of the equation.

She took one foot, he took the other. It can't get any clearer.

Tony Stark

CLUELESS

Diesldude
He was meant to match her. He was the other half of the equation.

She took one foot, he took the other. It can't get any clearer.

Ok, so when a task is split between 2 or more characters, it is supposed to mean that it was split evenly.

I originally said the following:

But after rethinking about it and comparing it with my real world weight lifting experience, I thought Sentry helped like a spotter. Oh well, Agree to disagree. thumb up

dial J for Josh
Uh Carvster... You're the one missing what was going on. She was never meant to hold off Exitar by herself. Steve clearly explains to Tony that she was just 1/2 of the plan. The other half was Death Sentry!

So basically he was called upon to match the power of "every hero" on earth. Sick feat.

Damn celey when you break it down like that, that feat sounds even more amazing.

dial J for Josh
Ok, so when a task is split between 2 or more characters, it is supposed to mean that it was split evenly.

I originally said the following:

But after rethinking about it and comparing it with my real world weight lifting experience, I thought Sentry helped like a spotter. Oh well, Agree to disagree. thumb up

Lol you just wanted to throw in that you weight lift didn't you. I bodybuild as well but you dont need to do so in order to interpret this scenario. Hell there is nothing to interpret, Deathry is that damn powerful he wasn't a mere spotter.

Diesldude
Lol you just wanted to throw in that you weight lift didn't you.

LOL you got me. thumb up

celeyhyga17
LOL you got me. thumb up
You meathead you! mad

One_Angry_Scot
He most recent feat with the celestial is pretty cool, but we will never forget the hellcarrier, he has one where he can lift and can't lift still need more proofs.

He could never stop it if the writer was sucking him off. This goes back to the point I was making of a writer making one character look like shit to make the other look stronger, I doubt he could stop thors hammer if thor was hitting with with enough force to break his own molecular structure as he has done in the past.

He could never ko Thor. If I could list all the people that thor have taken hits from that make sentry look less than and ant you would even switch over this debate to my side.

Going at light speed at a being who has the power to keep up with people who can move at light speed. Yeah that doesn't make sense but yet again that was a writer having ignorance on one character and making one look stronger as I said before. I'm not saying Sentry couldn't give thor a fight, I'm just saying the writer shouldn't make it here Thor couldn't even give sentry a fight when a crappy superman knock off like that most definitely cannot beat thor.

Again I'm not even saying if he could or could not beat sun god, but feat wise his are better because he didn't fight a hulk who suddenly couldn't get angry and had one arm and suddenly sun god gains a new power to fart and destroy everything for one comic. Thats sentry logic.

I don't see why people point out the helicarrier as much as they do. Heck I don't see people posting Thanos stomped by NYPD it just gets tiring to be honest. It's almost as if people can't think of anything to say in a thread and have to resort to something silly that was plain PIS yet they wont say the same thing when Dormammu got knocked out by a Hulk thunderclap because Hulk is "the strongest there is" it's just rubbish.

You seem to be dismissing the Sentry as not as strong as he is written the truth is he is as strong as he is written, he is fast enough to disorient Thor, he is strong enough to KO him in 2 punches.

The same way that Harald Jaekelsson can break Thor's wrists just by allowing Thor to hit him. It's a case of someone going into a fight with a being who is far and above them.

You seem to have some animosity towards Sentry and this is why you're making work of his feats. Sentry just is that powerful to destroy Thor like he is nothing.

Like how it is when Thanos fights Thor he trashes him he is on a whole other level. But I bet you don't complain on every other thread about how Thanos is written to look stronger. If anything you should be directing this type of rhetoric to Hulk threads as Thor and Hulk are closer in power than Sentry and Thor.

Insane Titan
Ppl don't generally use the NYPD and Thanos as it's non cannon they know what they are talking about

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Ppl don't generally use the NYPD and Thanos as it's non cannon they know what they are talking about

I'm speaking in the general context of whenever people come across the Sentry it's always helicarrier this helicarrier that, yet if you found a case where Thanos with the NYPD (and people do bring it up) it's PIS.

Or where Thor stalemates Hulk for an hour in strength yet he admits he loses to Hercules, do you ever see in a Thor thread.

Thor lost to Herc, Thor lost to Herc. You don't. That's why it irritates me.

I just believe it ruins good discussion once every thread with Sentry has helicarrier in it. I think we know by now.

DarkSaint85
A more pertinent example is the great Shai-Hulud, who is > Marvel Earth.

DarkSaint85
http://s29.postimg.org/dbjvj8513/image.jpg

abhilegend
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Phail.

Magnon
Both Rogue and DSentry were lifting equal amounts of Exitar. However, Rogue did it more easily. DSentry was like "GHRAGHAGH..!" whereas Rogue was only like "GHERAGH..!".

Warlord
Emperor Leto II ftw

JayDaDon
Yeah toying with Thor like he was 2 tiers beneath you>>>>> beating a hulk who was shifting between gray and green

tkitna

Nice to see Thor conscious when this all went down.

laughing out loud

carver9
Oh god. It starts again. Clinging to one showing to low ball a character. Not looking at the majority, but looking at a single instance to base a characters power level.

dial J for Josh
Oh god. It starts again. Clinging to one showing to low ball a character. Not looking at the majority, but looking at a single instance to base a characters power level.

Lol. Sad part about it is this isn't even a low showing. Sentry wasn't harmed in any way he was simply swallowed whole. If anything the whole worm incident made Deathry look even more powerful because its basically Remender saying "Deathry is so powerful that no being in Marvel can stop him, so in order to occupy him we will PIS him away for now." But ofcoarse the haters are desperate to cling on to anything to make someone look bad. Now that Deathry is back I am sure he will shut plenty of people up.

kakuzu
Lol. Sad part about it is this isn't even a low showing. Sentry wasn't harmed in any way he was simply swallowed whole. If anything the whole worm incident made Deathry look even more powerful because its basically Remender saying "Deathry is so powerful that no being in Marvel can stop him, so in order to occupy him we will PIS him away for now." But ofcoarse the haters are desperate to cling on to anything to make someone look bad. Now that Deathry is back I am sure he will shut plenty of people up.

He's just such waste of a character, this is the same Thor who fought gorr, who would run through any verison of sentry, and this is how he gets taken out right? Its the writer as usual making sentry stronger and Thor forget how strong he is. Thor fought through a sun, flew through space at light speeds and we are supose to expect sentry to take him out like this? The necro sword was spewing out of a black hole that's how much power it held, sentry could barely power a freakin city if it came to it.

DarkSaint85

Don't you just hate it?

Anyway, apart from Remender, I'm sure there are tons of other showings of Death Sentry, right?

kakuzu
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
I don't see why people point out the helicarrier as much as they do. Heck I don't see people posting Thanos stomped by NYPD it just gets tiring to be honest. It's almost as if people can't think of anything to say in a thread and have to resort to something silly that was plain PIS yet they wont say the same thing when Dormammu got knocked out by a Hulk thunderclap because Hulk is "the strongest there is" it's just rubbish.

You seem to be dismissing the Sentry as not as strong as he is written the truth is he is as strong as he is written, he is fast enough to disorient Thor, he is strong enough to KO him in 2 punches.

The same way that Harald Jaekelsson can break Thor's wrists just by allowing Thor to hit him. It's a case of someone going into a fight with a being who is far and above them.

You seem to have some animosity towards Sentry and this is why you're making work of his feats. Sentry just is that powerful to destroy Thor like he is nothing.

Like how it is when Thanos fights Thor he trashes him he is on a whole other level. But I bet you don't complain on every other thread about how Thanos is written to look stronger. If anything you should be directing this type of rhetoric to Hulk threads as Thor and Hulk are closer in power than Sentry and Thor.

First Thanos threat one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. Thanos has been around for how long? Sentry has been around for how long? How many people question thanos feats? Nobody, How many people question Sentry feats. This is how Sentry is bs lets name a few feats

Beating molecular man? Really he suddenly finds out he has this power he never uses again and even though mm has taken on Beyonder or all of earths heroes or Reed richards he some how can't put his molecules together against sentry who just learned his power for the first time? Total bs.

Fights Thor.. Thor just fought Gorr at the same exact time he fought Sentry he was fighting Gorr in another comic thats bs how the power level changed or was it the art? Most real comic book fans know that sentry is the type of character that needs the writer to make him look good thats all.

Rao Kal El
Don't you just hate it?

Anyway, apart from Remender, I'm sure there are tons of other showings of Death Sentry, right?

laughing out loud

dial J for Josh
He's just such waste of a character, this is the same Thor who fought gorr, who would run through any verison of sentry, and this is how he gets taken out right? Its the writer as usual making sentry stronger and Thor forget how strong he is. Thor fought through a sun, flew through space at light speeds and we are supose to expect sentry to take him out like this? The necro sword was spewing out of a black hole that's how much power it held, sentry could barely power a freakin city if it came to it.

Most of what you said is irrelevant. I will however address your statement of saying "and we are suppose to expect Sentry to take him out like this?" Well my friend the answer is quite simple. Yes. As a matter of fact Sentry at his base level gives Thor a great match. This version of Sentry is amped with a celestial seed meaning everything about him and his abilities are heightened, complimented with some extra perks. So ofcoarse we are to expect him to beat Thor convincingly. This version of Sentry isn't even a herald, he is a trans level being. Meaning he would pretty much defeat any herald. He is in a different league. I know you don't like Sentry as a character, but learn to suspend your bias and think logically.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.