Snow White and the Huntsman 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Frank Darabont is in Talks to Direct

http://screenrant.com/snow-white-and-huntsman-sequel-spinoff-director/

i do hope he gets the job.

BruceSkywalker
big fan of Chris Hemsworth so it be awesome to see how and where they take his Huntsman character

quanchi112
Yeah, screw Snow White. She was awful in that role.

Firefly218
**** this movie. Come up with something more original hollywood

quanchi112
Originally posted by Firefly218
**** this movie. Come up with something more original hollywood Do not see it then, hater.

Badabing
Originally posted by quanchi112
Yeah, screw Snow White. She was awful in that role. Brucie loves that actress. You may have just made a fatal mistake!

Kazenji
If people actually read she's hardly going to be in the goddamn movie, Seems like its more going to be about the Huntsman.

Firefly218
Do not see it then, hater.
I won't

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Kazenji
If people actually read she's hardly going to be in the goddamn movie, Seems like its more going to be about the Huntsman.

she really shouldn't be in the film anyway

Kazenji
I hope Frank Darabont does get the job, It'll be a good sequel then.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
Brucie loves that actress. You may have just made a fatal mistake! Brucie is very powerful these days. Can he be stopped ?

jinXed by JaNx
I liked the first one

steverules_2
Brucie is very powerful these days. Can he be stopped ?

I heard he pops peoples eyes out and has sex with them in their empty eye sockets

Patient_Leech
Frank Darabont?? Seriously??? blink

Kazenji
Kristin Stewart will not appear but Charlize Theron will return

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=104923

Newjak
Originally posted by Kazenji
Kristin Stewart will not appear but Charlize Theron will return

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=104923 This maybe a good movie now.

jinXed by JaNx
If there were dinosaurs with laser cannons I think this movie would be better

Kazenji
Come on Darabont's is at the helm, Should a decent sequel now.

jinXed by JaNx
I'm not complaining. I liked the first one just fine. I just don't know that it needs a sequel

Placidity
I thought it was awful. I don't imagine this will be any different.

zeel
If Kristen stewart is out then the movie may be watchable.

Kazenji
Frank Darabont exits the film and Emily Blunt joins

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=113769

oh well...i was looking foward to seeing what Darabont was going to do with it.

Kazenji
eAvCgVR0gIM

ares834
Well, as expected, Charlize Theron looks crazy hot but other than that...

marwash22
Looks good. Glad it's about the Huntsman and not Snow White.

ya know, they should do a Disney villain Universe like Universal is doing with their monsters. An Ursula movie would be dope.

Angelina and Charlize hamming it up together would be gold.

Kazenji
I guess a mod could rename the thread now.

Robtard
Hmmm, looks like it might actually be cheesy fun action fantasy.

quanchi112
Definitely seeing this. The first one was a letdown but I'll remain optimistic. If not for anything else two sisters who Voldemort will kill.

Robtard
Film has three hot women and you're worrying about some no-nose dude in a dress who's not even in it? Weird.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Film has three hot women and you're worrying about some no-nose dude in a dress who's not even in it? Weird. Maybe you see movies to fantasize about women we both know you can't get but I go because I enjoy the movies and the fantasy genre. Keep it in your pants, perv.

Robtard
Just keep talking about no-nose Voldemort, weirdo.

quanchi112
Just keep talking about no-nose Voldemort, weirdo. It is clear you just watch films for **** and ass. You're a pervert.

Robtard
Ralph Fiennes is never going to sleep with you; let alone while wearing Voldemort's dress, get over it, quano.

quanchi112
Ralph Fiennes is never going to sleep with you; let alone while wearing Voldemort's dress, get over it, quano. Now you're attempting to project your homosexual lust onto me. Leave your perversions out of every debate, perv.

Flyattractor
All I can recall about the first movie was this online review makig the comment that he found it hilarious that the movie tried to make seem that Kristen Steward was on the same level of hotness of Chralize Therone. ..or how ever you spell it.

Robtard
Did Stewart's publicist write it by chance?

Flyattractor
Not with a straight face.

Robtard
Stewart's pretty though.

Ascendancy
Pretty bad at acting? Agreed.

Inhuman
I dont remember if I even watched the first one.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Ascendancy
Pretty bad at acting? Agreed. Yeah, she was awful as Snow White. Great move casting her out.

Ascendancy
Yeah, she was awful as Snow White. Great move casting her out.

I' can't recall ever having seen a flatter, more poorly delivered inspirational speech in a film than hers just before they ride to take the queen down.

quanchi112
I' can't recall ever having seen a flatter, more poorly delivered inspirational speech in a film than hers just before they ride to take the queen down. I completely agree. It was so flat and awful. So happy she's out.

quanchi112
Coming out this month. Hopefully it's better than the first which was a disappointment.

CPT Space Bomb
Won't see this in theaters; looks awful tbh. I like Hemsworth and Theron but honestly even they can't save this cgi cluster****.

quanchi112
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Won't see this in theaters; looks awful tbh. I like Hemsworth and Theron but honestly even they can't save this cgi cluster****. I love fantasy so I'll go in with low expectations and with a little bit of hope. If it isn't better than the first I'll be letdown because Kristen Stewart was downright awful.

Patient_Leech
Fool me once, shame on you...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Fool me once, shame on you... I love fantasy and am not expecting much.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Won't see this in theaters; looks awful tbh. I like Hemsworth and Theron but honestly even they can't save this cgi cluster****.

my thoughts exactly...

Ascendancy
Can't be worse than Twilight.

Patient_Leech
Can't be worse than Twilight.

Well that's pretty much the bottom of the barrel, so it's not really saying much.

Kazenji
Probably will see this one this week, Not going in with high expectations after seeing how its going with the movie critics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.