Superman VS Sun God

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Superman- Pre-boot

VS

Sun God

zopzop
Sun God blasts Superman with solar vision. Superman thanks Sun God for the amp then proceeds to beat Sun God into a coma.

/Thread

JBL
LMAO!!! laughing

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop
Sun God blasts Superman with solar vision. Superman thanks Sun God for the amp then proceeds to beat Sun God into a coma.

/Thread

Who said it was solar energy he is shooting?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by carver9

Sun God
SUN God
SUN

GOD

Superman 10/10

cdtm

Outside of his name being Sun God, no one.

But ftr, Supes has absorbed other energy types.

carver9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Sun God
SUN God
SUN

GOD

Superman 10/10

Doesn't mean a thing. Could be cosmic just like Firelord energy is.

@CDTM...

So Superman can absorb all forms of energy?

TheLurkingFear
Sun God's energy appears to be solar, if this is the case Superman obviously wins.

Rao Kal El
Doesn't mean a thing. Could be cosmic just like Firelord energy is.

@CDTM...

So Superman can absorb all forms of energy?

Way to interpret the argument.

He said OTHER you turn that into ALL

And yes Superman's body has even absorbed chronal energy and OTHER types of energy besides solar, I remark OTHER types, not ALL types, so Carver does not misinterpret things

Also Sun God might be the strongest in the 616 U and his universe, But Superman still beats him. wink

OnslaughtKILLS
Ghost Rider isn't a ghost, Sun God may not have his powers derive from the sun.

Golgo13
Superman.

Rao Kal El
^True we are just jumping to conclusions based on the name.

Unfair to pit Superman vs SG

Superman has tons of feats SG just defeated Hulk, superman has done that before evil face

DarkSaint85
Nightcrawler walks around in the day.

Stoic
Sen God may also get the Rulk treatment in the near future. How in the world is this guy supposed to beat Superman with nearly no feats? His best showing is him knocking Banner out of the Hulk, but this isn't enough to give him the win over Superman. What happens when other writers get their claws into this new character? What happens if they fight again, and the Hulk dominates him? These Sun God threads should be put on hold for a little while.

dial J for Josh
Don't worry. Sun God is just the flavor of the month, it'll die down eventually. There is no way he is defeating Kal. Kals stock has risen tremendously after his battle with doomsday, especially with the way he defeated him.

Golgo13
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
Don't worry. Sun God is just the flavor of the month, it'll die down eventually. There is no way he is defeating Kal. Kals stock has risen tremendously after his battle with doomsday, especially with the way he defeated him.

This is.pre reboot superman.

kakuzu
They should really ban threads like this until the character has atleast good few amount of feats. As of right now he's only got 3 feats, they are legit but at the same time how can you compare them to superman who's been around for since 1930s? Its just stupid, only person you can honestly compare sun god too right now is some one who died off in comics quickly and it be fair. Or a short series character..

kakuzu
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Way to interpret the argument.

He said OTHER you turn that into ALL

And yes Superman's body has even absorbed chronal energy and OTHER types of energy besides solar, I remark OTHER types, not ALL types, so Carver does not misinterpret things

Also Sun God might be the strongest in the 616 U and his universe, But Superman still beats him. wink

Lol yeah thats true about the energy thing, people fail to realize the sun emits several types of energy including gamma energy but it won't power the hulk. Superman couldn't beat the strongest guy in marvel by the way lol.

SquallX
Surprise this took so long.

cdtm
Originally posted by dial J for Josh

Sun God probably won't even be around after NA 21, by the looks of things.

kakuzu
Originally posted by cdtm

Yeah my guess is the avengers loose this fight or get bferd for the time being, marvel finds some way to explain why hulk lost the first time, probably come back hulk beats the living shyt out of sun god, ironman redeems himself and the avengers end up bfring the team. We wont see them till the avengers need a side panel team getting dropped with one hit

pym-ftw
they will probably give Sun God the Sentry's power of weakining the Hulk via solar energy.

quanchi112
SG wins.

Igniz
Sun God since he defeated Carver's Hulk big grin

Zack Fair
Hillarious

safado
Superman can absolutely beat Hulk

I repeat it like a mantra - Superman is the number one stunnah in DC, Hulk is at MArvel.

Superman can make a strong case (heheh irony) for being as strong as Hulk, if not stronger (up to a certain point) bu t Superman's gig is really winning and saving the day. Hulk is written as a force of destruction > essentially Hulk as he is now is a lovable brute to be pointed in the right direction and left to smash

Superman has all of Hulk's abilities and a whole lot more but his gig is that when the chips are down, he'll be the Joe Montana/John Elway go-to guy to save the day or defeat whatever villains need to be beaten.

On any given day it would be written as a draw. If it came down to it I'd give Superman 6/10 or that one win when it counts

Hulk will get a lot of love in the next few years after Avengers 2 but something tells me Dawn of Justice will be very heavy on the Superman love and power showings (I supect Snyder and crew will be watching Marvel and trying to insert feats that make Superman their number one stunnah)

In a little while I think DC will have its moment in the movies and in the comics and true lore, Superman is the go to for these types of fights

Zack Fair
Did you miss Man of Steel?

MoS Superman > Marvel Cinematic Universe lol. If anything Dawn of Justice will probably hurt his credibility lol.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack Fair

MoS Superman > Marvel Cinematic Universe lol. If anything Dawn of Justice will probably hurt his credibility lol. False. Hulk solos Man of Steel.

Golgo13

MoS Superman > Marvel Cinematic Universe lol. If anything Dawn of Justice will probably hurt his credibility lol.

Pretty much.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Golgo13
Pretty much. I disagree.

heisetx
Throw hulk in there and its a snapfest...

Sun God and supes get their shit snapped up.

Hulk ftw...

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by zopzop

/Thread

Superman's power thus becomes limitless from Amp, turns into Prime.

-K-M-
Originally posted by cdtm

aint the first time he killed off a new team, and even with an uber character he introduced

shadowknight
Depending on tactics and powers used SM wins either 6/10 or 9/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by shadowknight
Depending on tactics and powers used SM wins either 6/10 or 9/10 Based on ?

Stoic
Originally posted by -K-M-
aint the first time he killed off a new team, and even with an uber character he introduced

Uber character? I thought that the entire team was great, and would love to see them join 616 continuity.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by quanchi112
False. Hulk solos Man of Steel. Shut up.

quanchi112
Shut up. You can't take anyone who disagrees with you. Get over yourself.

Zack Fair
You can't take anyone who disagrees with you. Get over yourself. You're talking non-sense.

Also.

Shut up.

iceman24567
You're talking non-sense.

Also.

Shut up. thumb up

quanchi112

Also.

Shut up. I disagree with your subjective opinion. No need to get emotional over the Hulk pounding him into submission.

abhilegend

Also.

Shut up. Originally posted by iceman24567
thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Well that certainly was uncalled for.

Zack Fair
I disagree with your subjective opinion. No need to get emotional over the Hulk pounding him into submission. Not emotional over your opinion of Hulk beating the man of steel universe. That delusional opinion is something you would do, it is part of your character and therefor I don't really care about it. But you telling me to get over myself because I can't take people disagreeing with me? That is just plain non-sense.

Oh wait. I'm feeding the troll. Shame on me.

quanchi112
Not emotional over your opinion of Hulk beating the man of steel universe. That delusional opinion is something you would do, it is part of your character and therefor I don't really care about it. But you telling me to get over myself because I can't take people disagreeing with me? That is just plain non-sense.

Oh wait. I'm feeding the troll. Shame on me. Irony. You're wrong about a great many things.

--Wise man once said that.

Back to topic the Sun god wins.

Zack Fair
Irony. You're wrong about a great many things.

--Wise man once said that.

Back to topic the Sun god wins. Shut up Quan.

abhilegend
Shut up Quan.
thumb up

quanchi112
Shut up Quan. Get back to the topic.

Sun god wins.

Golgo13
Shut up Quan.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
laughing out loud ?

-Pr-
No backseat modding. Stay on topic, please.

Prof. T.C McAbe
SunGods empowers Superman who stomps 10/10.

DarkSaint85

carver9
Sun God stomps

Prof. T.C McAbe
Sun God stomps

How, according to you his Sunpowers will empower Superman.

carver9
How, according to you his Sunpowers will empower Superman.

What kind of sun radiation does Sun God emit?

Rao Kal El
Superman will one shot Sun God like an Imperex Probe mmm

DarkSaint85

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yellow sunlight, I'd imagine:
http://s15.postimg.org/vqp77508b/New_Avengers_v3_017_008.jpg
http://s15.postimg.org/ckc03yjqj/New_Avengers_v3_017_009.jpg
http://s15.postimg.org/9oywx3fqj/New_Avengers_v3_017_010.jpg

carver9
Didn't answer my question.

carver9
Superman will one shot Sun God like an Imperex Probe mmm

SMDH.

Rao Kal El
SMDH.

If he is going all out, he will, average Superman will be a good fight, but Superman will end up wining and most likely Superman will get empowered by Sun God.

But he does not need that to win anyway.

Sun God might be the strongest on his universe and the 616 universe, But Superman is from neither of those big grin

DarkSaint85
Didn't answer my question.

Yes it does.

I answered: yellow sunlight. Fine, if you need it spelling out for you:

Yellow sun radiation.

carver9
If he is going all out, he will, average Superman will be a good fight, but Superman will end up wining and most likely Superman will get empowered by Sun God.

But he does not need that to win anyway.

Sun God might be the strongest on his universe and the 616 universe, But Superman is from neither of those big grin

I respect your opinion about Superman vs Sun God (even though Sun God would crush his wind pipe). What I'm trying to figure out is the Probe comment.

carver9
Yes it does.

I answered: yellow sunlight. Fine, if you need it spelling out for you:

Yellow sun radiation.

Still didn't answer my question since your scan did not state what kind of radiation he is emitting from his body. Nice scan though. Sun God is a beast.

bbrem123
what has been happening with sun god recently?

carver9
Originally posted by bbrem123

Namor killed him by activating the bomb. He died with his planet.

DarkSaint85
Still didn't answer my question since your scan did not state what kind of radiation he is emitting from his body. Nice scan though. Sun God is a beast.

Team 2 stomps. Sun God powers would DESTROY Ultraman. Remember, sun weakness.

Sun weakness for Ultraman.....but somehow, he will tweak it so it doesn't amp Supes?

Fine. He has Carver radiation. Which changes to suit his purposes.

carver9
Sun weakness for Ultraman.....but somehow, he will tweak it so it doesn't amp Supes?

Fine. He has Carver radiation. Which changes to suit his purposes.

You're misunderstanding me like usual. What type of sun radiation does he emit? Your scan isn't answering that question and again, Superman would probably amp him as well.

DarkSaint85
You're misunderstanding me like usual. What type of sun radiation does he emit? Your scan isn't answering that question and again, Superman would probably amp him as well.

What different kinds are there? We'll start from there.

Prof. T.C McAbe

The kind that empowers Superman and weakens Ultraman, obviously.

carver9
What different kinds are there? We'll start from there.

A lot.

Jynocidus
Originally posted by bbrem123

I think Sun God absorbs the planetary bomb blast to get back to his full vitality thus becoming Sun God Prime and is awaiting to exact revenge on Earth 616 smokin'

Prof. T.C McAbe
A lot.

So which one does Sun God emits and which one amps Superman and which one weakens ultraman?

quanchi112
Superman loses.

Decimus
Superman loses.
You stay classy Quan anyway Superman cool

quanchi112
Originally posted by Decimus
You stay classy Quan anyway Superman cool He beats Superman down. Just being honest, obsessed fan.

Stoic
How does Superman lose to a guy with a handful of appearances? He had one great showing, and that's about it. Superman has lost before, and turned around only to turn the character that beat him into burger meat. Sun dude could easily enough get beaten down by the Hulk if they ever were to meet again. Superman wins this by proxy of actually having a history of feats that crap all over his latest clone.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stoic
How does Superman lose to a guy with a handful of appearances? He had one great showing, and that's about it. Superman has lost before, and turned around only to turn the character that beat him into burger meat. Sun dude could easily enough get beaten down by the Hulk if they ever were to meet again. Superman wins this by proxy of actually having a history of feats that crap all over his latest clone. Horrible way of debating tbh.

leonidas
i always love it when a complete unknown goes up against a character with the best showings in the history of comics, who has beaten, repeatedly, characters WELL above his weight class and who undoubtedly has showings that dwarf the beating of hulk, and people pick the unknown to win. great logic. thumb up laughing out loud

Decimus
He beats Superman down. Just being honest, obsessed fan.
Quan just be honest, you have the intelligence of a Gibbon thumb up
Btw how am I obsessed little buddy eek!

Stoic
Horrible way of debating tbh.

Really? I'm trying to understand how he simply beats Superman down without the feats to actually stand behind that view? If I believed that he would beat Superman, I would say so. I don't, Sun Dude simply doesn't have any history to give him a win here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stoic
Really? I'm trying to understand how he simply beats Superman down without the feats to actually stand behind that view? If I believed that he would beat Superman, I would say so. I don't, Sun Dude simply doesn't have any history to give him a win here. You don't need enough history to beat anyone.

Stoic
You don't need enough history to beat anyone.

You do where I stand. given enough time, Marvel could have turned him into a scrub. It was his first big test, and he was given a push. It happens all of the time, unless we forget about how well Rulk did in the beginning, and ignore how far his stock has fallen. One mans treasure is another mans trash, should always be remembered when thinking about the hijinks that many writers turn out on paper. I'm not giving a guy with one good showing the win over one that has actually been battle tested across nearly every spectrum. If you want to, that's on you. Your opinion is respected.

Jashro44
I would say superman. Sungod beating hulk is very impressive but I think if superman fought intelligently and used his other powers like speed he could do the same.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Jashro44
I would say superman. Sungod beating hulk is very impressive but I think if superman fought intelligently and used his other powers like speed he could do the same. Nah.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Jashro44
I would say superman. Sungod beating hulk is very impressive but I think if superman fought intelligently and used his other powers like speed he could do the same.

Superman has the feats.

quanchi112
Superman has the feats. Not anywhere near as impressive as Hulk's feats.

Golgo13
SunGods empowers Superman who stomps 10/10.

SquallX
Not anywhere near as impressive as Hulk's feats.

Every time i see your post, am like he can't surprise me anymore, but you keep proving me wrong.

Also, just in case, this is not me praising you.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
Every time i see your post, am like he can't surprise me anymore, but you keep proving me wrong.

Also, just in case, this is not me praising you. Be honest I keep blowing your mind. Hulk by far at his best would mop the floor with Superman.

Golgo13
Originally posted by SquallX

Also, just in case, this is not me praising you.

rolling on floor laughing

quanchi112
rolling on floor laughing ??

Stanor
Superman.

Stoic
I keep wondering if the writers could possibly bring Sun God back, or if he really died? I just can't believe that they killed off an alternate reality JL.

LordofBrooklyn
Not anywhere near as impressive as Hulk's feats.

You're starting to taint the legend of Dracula with your infamous failure at this point.

Even Carver wouldn't make such a ridiculous assertion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.