Atlas Vs Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Josten. Ketch.

Wait for it...no Penance Stare.

These two characters dont seem able to lose here.
Taking away the PS to avoid 20+ posts of people saying that clinches the win for GR automatically. And an equal number saying Josten's too tall to make eye contact with!

LeonBuco666
Hellfire...burns Atlas' soul leaving him crippled ready to be strangled.

LeonBuco666
Since Atlas literally has no way to put the Rider down...but Rider has a way to put Atlas down, its only a matter of time before he do.

Ketch conquered heaven. Consumed hundreds of other GR's. It was Ketch or Zadkiel, pretty sure both of em actuslly.

Ketch owns atlas.

riv6672
Ha, yes well all comics should just guest star GR and be over in one page then.
Not quite buying he's that powerful on the regular, Leon. stick out tongue

riv6672
When i saw you'd posted, i was excited to see which character you'd over sell the hell out of. wink

Kazenji
Ketch was only that strong because Zadkiel was helping him out

Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Since Atlas literally has no way to put the Rider down...but Rider has a way to put Atlas down, its only a matter of time before he do.

Ketch conquered heaven. Consumed hundreds of other GR's. It was Ketch or Zadkiel, pretty sure both of em actuslly.

Ketch owns atlas.

if its this thing that your thinking of it was only Zadkiel that conquered heaven

http://marvel.wikia.com/Ghost_Riders:_Heaven%27s_On_Fire_Vol_1_5

riv6672
Kinda figured Leon was being creative. I love this guy! http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/smilies/smilewhite.gif

Kazenji
Nothing suss.

riv6672
Ha!

And, i thought this might happen. With these two in the same thread their auras cancel each other out. No one can pick a winner.

Kazenji
Eerrm.....i'm going with Ketch by the way.

heisetx
Weak match

Ghost rider owns a Harley, so he snaps shit the Fu.ck up...

Ghost rider ftw

TedKordJRBOSS
Ghost rider FTW

LeonBuco666
I wasnt over selling him...ghost rider owns atlas.

riv6672
I'll remember that misyer Powers! wink

LeonBuco666
Riv you're a ****ing legend...im in love.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.