Brute Strength VS Exitar: THE DESCENT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Who posseses enough brute strength to physically stop Exitar's descent?

riv6672
Not being overly familiar with Exitar, and having just looked him up, i have to say without a plot device, none of the listed characters can accomplish the task. Not with brute strength.

dial J for Josh
Worldbreaker Hulk, Voidtry, and Superman Prime stops Exitar with ease. Sun-dipped Kal struggles though.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
Worldbreaker Hulk, Voidtry, and Superman Prime stops Exitar with ease. Sun-dipped Kal struggles though.

If it is the sundipped Superman from OWAW, he does it even easier than the three together.

AsbestosFlaygon
Which sundipped Superman?

h1a8
Originally posted by dial J for Josh

Sun dipped Superman is astronomically stronger than any of those guys. He has overpowered thousands of galaxies of power. He has easily the greatest strength feat in comics.

psycho gundam
lmao

Rao Kal El
Superman benchpres him for 2 1/2 days.

No need to sundip evil face big grin

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Superman benchpres him for 2 1/2 days.

No need to sundip evil face big grin

Word!

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by h1a8
Sun dipped Superman is astronomically stronger than any of those guys. He has overpowered thousands of galaxies of power. He has easily the greatest strength feat in comics.
WTF? o_O

JBL
If he does not want to be stopped, none of them has a chance in hell.

h1a8
Originally posted by JBL
If he does not want to be stopped, none of them has a chance in hell. Then he must wanted to be stopped in that comic. Is that correct?

JBL
Then he must wanted to be stopped in that comic. Is that correct? Yes, the mightiest warrior in history put a stop to him with just a regular ink pen and saved the earth. Guess why and how?

carver9
Originally posted by JBL

This.

LeonBuco666
PIS they could all do it.

Without it,
None of them.

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by carver9
This.

Comon Carver you know WBH can stop him. Or atleast place him at neutral for a decent amount of time.

LeonBuco666
No, literally...if he decides he doesnt want to be stopped..they all get mushed.

Pis though.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Which sundipped Superman?

OWAW.

riv6672
So, was right. Plot devices abound.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol, this thread.

riv6672
This is the first new board i've posted at in years. I thought some insanities were localized events!

Galan007
rogue, with the power of every hero on marvel earth, couldn't stop exitar's decent.

that being said, superman should be more than enough. thumb up

Dampyre
Exitar has become a jobber. He's supposedly more powerful than fellow jobber Galactus. These heroes should be a non-issue. All he did was stand there and take attacks.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by riv6672
Not being overly familiar with Exitar, and having just looked him up, i have to say without a plot device, none of the listed characters can accomplish the task. Not with brute strength.

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by JBL

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Then he must wanted to be stopped in that comic. Is that correct?

Its called being jobbed...

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Galan007
rogue, with the power of every hero on marvel earth, couldn't stop exitar's decent.

thumb up finally someone who gets it!

LordofBrooklyn

Superboy Prime's strength> Combined strength of Marvel Earth heroes

abhilegend

that being said, superman should be more than enough. thumb up Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
thumb up finally someone who gets it!

quanchi112
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Superboy Prime's strength> Combined strength of Marvel Earth heroes Nah. Hulk's strength alone>>>Prime's. Dynamic, broski.

Rao Kal El
Yes, hulk is the strongest one there is....

In his universe!

Canon fact.

Thanos lives in Hulk's universe

quanchi112
Yes, hulk is the strongest one there is....

In his universe! laughing He is stronger than Prime. Quit comparing the Hulk to HOTM Hulk. He'd pulverize Prime worse than the Teen Titans.

wink

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by quanchi112
He is stronger than Prime. Quit comparing the Hulk to HOTM Hulk. He'd pulverize Prime worse than the Teen Titans.

wink

Nope smokin'

quanchi112
Nope smokin' Yep. Hulk is on another level. Plenty of marvel characters have the ability to destroy worlds.

laughing out loud

Rao Kal El
Yep. Hulk is on another level. Plenty of marvel characters have the ability to destroy worlds.

laughing out loud

laughing out loud moving celestial objects out of its orbital trench >>>>>>>>>> destroying planets.

What happened with exitar? Oh yes they were barely able to stop its celestial mass, much less counter it
Nice attempt though

quanchi112
laughing out loud moving celestial objects out of its orbital trench >>>>>>>>>> destroying planets.

Nice attempt though Not according to the heroes from dc. Don't try to twist it. Canon, bro.

Even Gladiator can bust a planet. Commonplace. Maybe during the next reboot.

Rao Kal El
Oh yes they could but then.again evrry single one of them fail at moving celestiald objects out of its orbital trench, so you tell me which one is harder?

quanchi112
Oh yes they could but then.again evrry single one of them fail at moving celestiald objects out of its orbital trench, so you tell me which one is harder? In a dc comic only one has the power to destroy a planet. Dc makes it clear that harder. In marvel it is commonplace. Let it go.

Rao Kal El
Dodging to answer the question, classic quanuver

quanchi112
Dodging to answer the question, classic quanuver Dc made it clear destroying a planet is only capable by one being.

Classic salsa pouting.

laughing out loud

heisetx
Hulks brute force can beat exitar...

Hulk thunderclap snaps exitars shit up,

good fight exitar but he gets his sugar walls decimated by the green mushroom tip

My g hulk with the W.

h1a8
Nah. Hulk's strength alone>>>Prime's. Dynamic, broski.

There are many Hulks.
"Is" refers to the present.
"can" refers to the future.

Hulk can be stronger than Prime but he isn't and never has been.
Prime's feats of moving an entire solar system faster than light AT LEAST matches HOTM feat.

heisetx
How do you move a solar system? Its mostly empty aether/space and dust with orbiting planets, asteroid belt etc...

Hulk laughs at silly feat, thrn snaps prime shit up...

Hulk ftw

carver9
There are many Hulks.

Prime's feats of moving an entire solar system faster than light AT LEAST matches HOTM feat.

Can tell you never read anything with Prime in it. Post the scan where he moved a solar system.

DarkSaint85
It depends what he means by 'moving a solar system'.

If by that he means he moved all the planets in a solar system somewhere else, then yes, SBP was capable of doing that:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/43640/1030991-planet_moving.jpg

Your interpretation of that statement is that he moved them all at once. Which is silly, as his hands aren't big enough.

Saying that, however, he never moved a sun. Which is part of a solar system. So no, technically, he never moved a solar system, just the planets in it.

carver9
Exactly

Rao Kal El
Dc made it clear destroying a planet is only capable by one being.

Classic salsa pouting.

laughing out loud

A real man will have answered the question.

Anyway, I know what to expect from you always. thumb up

DarkSaint85
Exactly

What if the sun in that solar system was a yellow sun?

carver9
Pent understand your question

DarkSaint85
Well, we know SBP can move multiple planets 'like chess pieces'.

We know suns are much larger and heavier than planets.

We know just one finger's worth of sunlight charged him from being smushed to throwing everyone off him.

All these statements, I hope you agree with.

What we DON'T know, is whether he can move a sun.

So my question is, considering his general power levels, and considering he gets amped by yellow sunlight, what if the sun he needed to push was a yellow sun? Do you think he could do it?

Prof. T.C McAbe
^He changed the center of the Universe with strength and speed alone, that implies he had to move suns as well, else the center would remain the same, wouldn't it?

DarkSaint85
Depends.

He could've moved so many planets that the center was shifted.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Depends.

He could've moved so many planets that the center was shifted.

Our Sun is 99% of our solar systems mass as far as I know. The same should be true for most other solar systems. The planets alone wouldn't be enough.

Also the speed he needed to move so many planets or suns wthin a couple of years in order to change the center of the Universe, considering the size of a Universe... I don't even want to think about it how much faster than the speed of light this would be.

JBL
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Our Sun is 99% of our solar systems mass as far as I know. The same should be true for most other solar systems. The planets alone wouldn't be enough.

Also the speed he needed to move so many planets or suns wthin a couple of years in order to change the center of the Universe, considering the size of a Universe... I don't even want to think about it how much faster than the speed of light this would be. What the f**k?

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Well, we know SBP can move multiple planets 'like chess pieces'.

We know suns are much larger and heavier than planets.

We know just one finger's worth of sunlight charged him from being smushed to throwing everyone off him.

All these statements, I hope you agree with.

What we DON'T know, is whether he can move a sun.

So my question is, considering his general power levels, and considering he gets amped by yellow sunlight, what if the sun he needed to push was a yellow sun? Do you think he could do it?

Don't know. The only thing we've seen with Prime and a sun amp is it Taking him back to his standard levels. Even with his suit on that was supplying him with constant rays from the sun, his powers still stayed the same...never grew over what we've seen on panel from him minus his guardian amp. Think his powers works differently than Superman. Hell, it got to be. Prime is MUCH younger than Supes and Supes has had far more time with his body bathing in the sun but Prime is still far more powerful. His body intake sunlight on a better scale than Supes but it seems like it has its limits. That's what I'm getting from it.

In regards to Prime moving the sun during Crisis...lol, it was clearly stated he moved nothing but planets. Until proven otherwise, I'm sticking by what is said on panel. Prime is still the best villain ever, second only to Thanos.

Prof. T.C McAbe
^It wasn't stated he moved planets only, they were just mentioned in a panel, what else he moved, asteroids, moons etc wasn't mentioned. To change the center of the Universe would require more than just planets though.

Galan007
those scans specifically state that prime moved 'planets', not 'suns'. and given that we only saw him move the former on panel(here is another example):
http://i.imgur.com/nV3BZFP.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/jg1JMTW.jpg

i will not just assume he was throwing suns around the universe as well. i don't like accrediting characters with feats that were never shown or directly mentioned on panel. if he would have been intended to have moved stars, we would have undoubtedly been informed of such. explicitly.

DarkSaint85
those scans specifically state that prime moved 'planets', not 'suns'. and given that we only saw him move the former on panel(here is another example):

i will not just assume he was throwing suns around the universe as well. i don't like accrediting characters with feats that were never shown or directly mentioned on panel. if he would have been intended to have moved stars, we would have undoubtedly been informed of such. explicitly.

thumb up

Prof. T.C McAbe

It doesn't say "only" planets, it was just important to show this for the story and the war that followed because of this.

JBL
It doesn't say "only" planets, it was just important to show this for the story and the war that followed because of this. Can you not read and understand those scans PLUS other posters on here?? It was YOU who gave life to my no proof of abilities superman, now you are creating another???? What else did THIS one move? Heaven? cool

carver9
Lol

carver9
By the way Prof...aka Batman Prime, why stop there? Why stop at the sun? You might as well add everything. He moved the Black Hole's as well huh? Along with the millions of stars?

Prof. T.C McAbe
By the way Prof...aka Batman Prime, why stop there? Why stop at the sun? You might as well add everything. He moved the Black Hole's as well huh? Along with the millions of stars?

thumb up

This is btw PC Superboy, he is a PC Kryptonian, canon no change because of CotIE.

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/603/36329599nb6.gif

JBL
By the way Prof...aka Batman Prime, why stop there? Why stop at the sun? You might as well add everything. He moved the Black Hole's as well huh? Along with the millions of stars? He's Batman Prime??? laughing .... Well no wonder!! laughing .

Rao Kal El
I dont have those issues anymore, but IIRC when he moved Rann close to Tanagar it was said to be the reason for the war.

I believe that it was that he moved Rann to the same solar system of Tanagar

I don't know if he moved the suns or not, but for sure he moved the planets, that alone is >>>>>>>> destroying planets and something that rarely happens on MU
On top of that the speed in which he performed the feat and the different sizes of planets moved will shit completely on arguments against this.

So it does not really matter if he moved a sun or not, just the way he did it at the speeds he did at the distances he did indicate the he will basically prevent exitar from falling on to earth, if all that fails, he will just move earth.

Galan007
It doesn't say "only" planets, it was just important to show this for the story and the war that followed because of this. yeah, i'm not a fan of no-limits fallacies. be my guest, though. thumb up

quanchi112
There are many Hulks.

Prime's feats of moving an entire solar system faster than light AT LEAST matches HOTM feat. No, it doesn't since it is a flight induced feat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.