Captain America: Civil War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
http://www.slashfilm.com/captain-america-3-storyline-winter-soldier/

This is gonna be awesome.

BruceSkywalker
CIVIL WAR.. RBOERT DOWNEY, JR...

https://variety.com/2014/film/news/robert-downey-jr-to-join-captain-america-3-exclusive-1201312229/

andinio
Captain america always the best, can't wait for it's launching

Firefly218
There's no reason Civil War should be happening in the MCU.

Everyone already knows Stark is Iron Man

SHIELD files are public, so everyone knows who Hulk and Cap are

Thor is an alien

???????

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Firefly218

Thor is an alien

???????

you do know that whats in the comics won't be in the film right??? stick out tongue

wallman77

Thor is an alien

???????

you guys know that there doesn't have to be someone with a secret identity to make this work.

Sure, S.H.I.E.L.D. and Tony Stark wanted someone to be the face of the Registration Act in the comic, but it isn't needed.

You can have this Registration Act simply be that the Government wants to control all of the Heroes, and tell them who the bad guys are, who they aren't, and control how they do their jobs as Heroes.

Which wouldn't sit well with Captain America.

Kazenji
If that's one of the directions that they could head in

a movie studio should make a movie based on Youngblood.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
CIVIL WAR.. RBOERT DOWNEY, JR...

https://variety.com/2014/film/news/robert-downey-jr-to-join-captain-america-3-exclusive-1201312229/

I know Variety is usually considered a good source for news. But I really don't like that they haven't given a quote from anyone there on top of not even mentioning who their source is (even if it's a mystery inside Marvel source, they should at least say that).

I'll believe this news when someone involved in the film confirms it.

Firefly218
But Tony Stark was arguing against the government in IM2. Suddenly he's a government puppet?

jinXed by JaNx

Thor is an alien

???????

As of now i agree with you. I'll have to see what they do with, Avengers 2 and the other upcoming Marvel movies but right now it still feels like there needs to be a lot more established before they go down the Civil War road. Maybe after Avengers 3 they could go that route but i imagine they will rush this story line before Robert Downey Jrs and Chris Evans contracts are up. I imagine Avengers 3 will be the last time we see them in the franchise.

As of now the Avengers still haven't confirmed themselves as a group in the movies. I think there needs to be a long period of time that passes in the movie universe where the Avengers are accepted and known as a team. You could probably achieve this with a couple montages in a movie or two but there also needs to be the addition of a lot more heroes before a civil war begins.

Personally i don't think Marvel should even consider this without new contracts from RDJ and Chris Evans or at least the acquisition of the Xmen rights.

DARTH POWER
Nope, not buying it until Marvel confirms it.

wallman77
But Tony Stark was arguing against the government in IM2. Suddenly he's a government puppet?

Suddenly? lol cmon
Y'know, character development during 3 ****ING MOVIES between IM2 and CA3
Him feeling guilty over his creation almost destroying the world? Yeah I can see that **** him up enough to support registration, feeling heroes should be held accountable and all. After all in IM2 he referred to himself as a nuclear deterrent and then criticized fury for having a nuclear deterrent with the cube weapons in avengers.

Firefly218
Originally posted by wallman77
Suddenly? lol cmon
Y'know, character development during 3 ****ING MOVIES between IM2 and CA3
Him feeling guilty over his creation almost destroying the world? Yeah I can see that **** him up enough to support registration, feeling heroes should be held accountable and all. After all in IM2 he referred to himself as a nuclear deterrent and then criticized fury for having a nuclear deterrent with the cube weapons in avengers.

Good point. Lots of shit could still go down in avengers 2

Darth Martin
Civil War is too epic a storyline to be done on film. Revolves around the entire Marvel Earth with teams like Avengers, X-Men, and Fantastic Four as well as characters like Spider-Man, Doom, and Black Panther playing key roles. It just wouldn't work.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Civil War is too epic a storyline to be done on film. Revolves around the entire Marvel Earth with teams like Avengers, X-Men, and Fantastic Four as well as characters like Spider-Man, Doom, and Black Panther playing key roles. It just wouldn't work.

it will once everything is rewritten to fit what they want to show

ares834
Seems likes a huge mistake to me. First off, I thought Civil War was an absolute mess but secondly I really don't see how it would work. I just don't see (movie) Tony becoming a puppet of the gov't nor do I think MCU has the universe for a film like this yet.

This whole thing seems like an attempt to go head-to-head with BvS and win.

It's especially disappointing considering how good TWS was.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by ares834

Seems like it but not likely. Unlike WB, Marvel has never been reactionary in their plans. They've had such huge mega success that it wouldn't effect them one bit to let a DC film be the biggest hit 1 year. Plus they plan years in advance.

That being said it does seem a bit coincidental that the same year as BvS we're getting what's basically Cap V IM. To think both these films were supposed to come out on the same date as well! WB made the right call moving.

Also I agree this role would not be in character for Movie Tony at all. And would be a bit of a let down him being a Government Puppet.

AndyRub65
He is Awesome .............

Don't win the war till I get there! cool

super pr*xy
civili war won't be the same without spiderman and the x-men.. until marvel gets all their properties in one house, they should hold off.. unless they have something equally epic to show on film, then by all means..

Based
Civil War is a good tactic to keep comic book movies from getting stale, seeing heroes fight to the extent of Civil War hasn't been done. I had a hunch they'd do it after seeing Iron Man and Cap fight in Avengers.

I'd be worried if it's a true adaptation but I sincerely doubt it'll be the case.

Originally posted by ares834
Seems likes a huge mistake to me. First off, I thought Civil War was an absolute mess but secondly I really don't see how it would work. I just don't see (movie) Tony becoming a puppet of the gov't nor do I think MCU has the universe for a film like this yet.

It's especially disappointing considering how good TWS was.

Nah, having the Avengers be pissed at each other I think was always in the books. People will say "Marvel is so ahead of the curve once again!!!!" and the Cap/Iron Man/Thor imo was hinting that.

Lauradronfield
Civil War was such a huge part of the MCU, they'd be crazy not to at least try and include it. And of course, who doesn't want more RDJ screen time??

Firefly218
A nod to it would be nice. That's not the direction I'd want the entire universe to head in though.

jinXed by JaNx
yeah, I wish this Current production team that is invested in this series would let go of the idea of doing a (civil war) movie. Too much has to happen for this to reign true. Cut your loses and just tell a Good story. That's what will keep the fans coming back again.

Mindset
Maybe they'll make it work, they've done a pretty good job so far.

Tzeentch
Shut up, you mindless optimist. erm

DARTH POWER
It does seem like a bit of a strange diversion from the whole Thanos/Infinity Gem arc. Assuming of course the Civil War is continued as the main plot of Avengers 3.

super pr*xy
maybe its a set up to the death of cap instead of civil war.. i can't see civil war happening this soon.. we just got to see thanos.. the infinity gems aren't even all accounted for yet.. plus, they need everybody from the marvel universe for this to work right.. at least the major players..

80sBaby
Nobody from Marvel has stated this will be Civil War or anything about Cap vs Tony. That's all speculation so not sure why people are freaking out about this.

Even if the official title turns out to be "Civil War," it's likely that it won't follow the same storyline as the comic ala "Age of Ultron."

Robtard
If IM is indeed going to be in Cap3, they should have these two finally kiss. They went out of their way in Avengers to build up the sexual tension, but I can't see them following through in Avengers 2, still too soon.

Firefly218
SHIELD has always been very involved in Cap's story. Now with Stark running SHIELD, it only makes sense for RDJ to be in Cap 3. Civil War storyline is no guarantee.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by 80sBaby
Nobody from Marvel has stated this will be Civil War or anything about Cap vs Tony. That's all speculation so not sure why people are freaking out about this.

It's more than just speculation because Variety is a very reliable source. And the fact that Marvel's not denied it says a lot.

Although it should be noted that even the Variety report said RDJ was still in negotiations, so it could still fall through.

Mindset
Originally posted by Robtard
If IM is indeed going to be in Cap3, they should have these two finally kiss. They went out of their way in Avengers to build up the sexual tension, but I can't see them following through in Avengers 2, still too soon. laughing out loud

Time Immemorial
Looks like Thor and Spiderman might be in here as well.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/will-thor-fight-alongside-iron-man-captain-america-3-1470707

Firefly218
Unlikely

DARTH POWER
^ Yeah I doubt they're just going to turn Cap 3 into Avengers 3.

Time Immemorial
Prolly right, I dunno why they say that kinda shit.

"Oh look Spiderman is gonna be in Captain America!"

Based
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Shut up, you mindless optimist. erm

While I think the vast majority of the big MCU fan's are "mindless optimists" they can pull it off.

Just not exactly like the comics but I don't know why people think that's even a remote possibility.

Mindset
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Shut up, you mindless optimist. erm Robtard, don't let him talk to me like this.

Inhuman
My Black Panther will be featured in Cap 3 were spot on.

"Chadwick Boseman To Play BLACK PANTHER In CAPTAIN AMERICA 3; Concept Art Revealed"

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=110108

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1DjfrMIAAA2Xic.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1DffjMCUAEN6Z5.jpg:large

marwash22
that's not bad concept art, but i was hoping they'd go with something like this:

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/35/2f/10/352f10d3b9003a09ec4e2039efe83b17.jpg

BruceSkywalker
gonna throw this out there... Hulk will be in Cap 3

sureshpulihora
Eagerly waiting for this movie and its gonna be awesome.pretty excited about this movie.

DARTH POWER
gonna throw this out there... Hulk will be in Cap 3

I'm calling (or at least hoping for) Thor 3.

Quincy
I wonder what they will do for this "Civil War"

Considering there isn't really any character in the MCU with a secret identity.

Impediment
I stand with Captain America on the Registration Act.

Come at me.

80sBaby
Originally posted by Quincy
I wonder what they will do for this "Civil War"

Considering there isn't really any character in the MCU with a secret identity.

Feige has said it's not a direct adaptation and won't be about secret IDs. More so about who these powered individuals answer to.

Quincy
Did any readers actually side with Pro-Registration?

80sBaby
Did any readers actually side with Pro-Registration?

As it was depicted in the books, no.

But if people with powers existed in real life then I'd be all for registration.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
I'm calling (or at least hoping for) Thor 3.

Hulk could be in both..

Originally posted by Impediment

Come at me.

NO... Stark is right stick out tongue

DARTH POWER
Hulk could be in both..

thumb up

They should just put him in every big franchise, since they refuse to give him his own movie, but can't deny how popular he is in Ensemble casts.

BruceSkywalker
thumb up

They should just put him in every big franchise, since they refuse to give him his own movie, but can't deny how popular he is in Ensemble casts.

i agree

BruceSkywalker
Baron Zemo might have been found...

http://www.superherohype.com/news/322213-captain-america-civil-war-adds-daniel-bruhl-in-mystery-role

Firefly218
Baron Zemo might have been found...

http://www.superherohype.com/news/322213-captain-america-civil-war-adds-daniel-bruhl-in-mystery-role

Wow, what a perfect casting. This guy is incredibly talented and gives a brilliant performance in Rush.

Kazenji
Also read that he's might also be Dr Strange's Main Villain

Dormammu pulling strings it seems to be the case.

Time Immemorial
That would be cool

Firefly218
Scarlett Johannson joins Cap 3 as Black Widow

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/english/hollywood/news/Scarlett-Johansson-Robert-Downey-Jr-set-to-join-Chris-Evans-in-Captain-America-3/articleshow/45921244.cms

steverules_2
Wasn't there something in a leaked email about wanting spiderman in cap 3?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by steverules_2
Wasn't there something in a leaked email about wanting spiderman in cap 3?

so far all that is supposition and rumor, but hopeful Spidey will return one day

jinXed by JaNx
They're going to have to introduce a lot more characters before, Cap 3 for the, Civil War to be relevant to me.

Mindset
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
They're going to have to introduce a lot more characters before, Cap 3 for the, Civil War to be relevant to me. How about I introduce my fist to your face.

Kazenji

Firefly218
That's awesome

BruceSkywalker
Bruhl will fracking bring it and be damn good

Kazenji
We better get the iconic purple mask for Baron Zemo.

Arachnid1
http://badassdigest.com/2015/02/17/captain-america-civil-war-is-about-the-collateral-damage-of-superhero-fight/

This is honestly a bigger event to me than AoU. With Spidey set to show up, watching the Avengers tear themselves apart from the inside out sounds amazing. It's going to be the first installment to come out for phase 3, so I'm thinking it will have huge repercussions for the following movies. The fact that it is the first movie to come out after AoU also makes me think it will happen as a result of something in AoU. Maybe Tony's entire screw up with creating Ultron is what puts him and Cap at odds (the dude is already getting strangled by Thor).

Either way, with Thor dealing with Ragnorok in Asgard, I'm betting he'll be absent. I also see Banner being a neutral party, or already in government (Iron Man) custody since he goes apesh*t in AoU (maybe in the same place they're holding the Abomination).

With SHIELD being basically non-existent after Cap 2, I'm betting Stark makes some new corporation to get things under control, or he just lends himself and his assets to the government (possibly as a result of Hulks rampage which will be used to replace Nitro exploding in populated area killing 600 civilians; although Hulk going on a rampage and killing civilians was also a stepping stone towards the CW in comics). This forces all the street level characters (Spidey, Black Widow, Hawkeye, the twins, Daredevil, Black Panther, Luke Cage, Crossbones, Falcon, Winter Soldier, etc...) to split and take sides.

I'm hoping for this scene eventually.
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt22/thejman100000/confession.jpg~original

Also, here's an awesome fan poster:
https://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/1781/1439/original.jpg

juggerman
Hate to be "that guy" but:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f2/t597770.html

Robtard
Request a merge, it's a good article

Arachnid1
Originally posted by juggerman
Hate to be "that guy" but:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f2/t597770.html Whaaat? I search Civil War and nothing came up. My mistake. Merge requested

Impediment
Merged.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Arachnid1

This is honestly a bigger event to me than AoU.

thumb up

Same

The fact that it is the first movie to come out after AoU also makes me think it will happen as a result of something in AoU.

I think you forgot about Ant-Man.

Also, here's an awesome fan poster:
https://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/1781/1439/original.jpg

Man I'd freak out if that was the actual poster.

Robtard

Time Immemorial

Firefly218
**** yeah

BruceSkywalker
all i know is i will be seeing this on opening night followed by the next day and then the following week

Firefly218
all i know is i will be seeing this on opening night followed by the next day and then the following week

Idk, next month's scheduled apocalypse might get in your way

marwash22
Originally posted by Kazenji
We better get the iconic purple mask for Baron Zemo. Bruhl's not a particularly handsome fella like Hemsworth, so we may actually get the hood/mask.

Mindset
Originally posted by marwash22
Bruhl's not a particularly handsome fella like Hemsworth, so we may actually get the hood/mask. ninja, you gay

marwash22
come over here and say that to my butthole.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by marwash22
Bruhl's not a particularly handsome fella like Hemsworth, so we may actually get the hood/mask. why would Thor wear a mask?

DARTH POWER

marwash22
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
why would Thor wear a mask? i was referring to his helmet.

Kazenji
Yeah i think Henry_Pym got confused with something else.

Time Immemorial
Yeah i think Henry_Pym got confused with something else.

You have said to much already.

dynamix
hmm...wonder if they will sneak Daredevil in this somehow..

Firefly218
Originally posted by dynamix

thumb up

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by dynamix

charlie cox does have a contract which states marvel can place him in the movies.. i don't think he will appear in civil war but definitely infinity war is a distinct possibility

WhiteWitchKing
About time!

I agree. He really fit the role of Thunderbolt Ross. He would make a great representative of the government forces that will align against unregulated superhumans.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
You have said to much already.

Phuck off loser.

Robtard
Wonder if they'll use Adrian Pasdar if they bring in Col. Glenn Talbot to work with Ross.

Kazenji
Crossbones suit has been revealed

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/on-set-civil-war-pics-reveal-crossbones-falcon-capt-america-black-widow-919

Time Immemorial
Phuck off loser.

So much anger.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
So much anger.

Wow....i wonder why roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mindset
Why can't we all just be friends, you phucking losers?

Kazenji
Originally posted by Mindset
Why can't we all just be friends, you phucking losers?

Why would i when someone likes to "beat a dead" in regards to something that happen 19 days ago.

Impediment
Time, how about you just stop flaming Kaz, m'kay?

Time Immemorial
Time, how about you just stop flaming Kaz, m'kay?

Ok np, sometimes even a good party has to end.

Henry_Pym
Crossbones suit has been revealed

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/on-set-civil-war-pics-reveal-crossbones-falcon-capt-america-black-widow-919 one of those pics has a probable spoiler in it.

Union Jack on the Casket? Peggy dies?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
one of those pics has a probable spoiler in it.

Union Jack on the Casket? Peggy dies?

iUYw0oNrv7w

but i knew that anyway smile

Kazenji
People seem to think that's Crossbone's final costume, I got a feeling that he's only wearing it for some big fight.

marwash22
final costume or not, it's still ugly.

jinXed by JaNx

Come at me.

everyone else is a communist

Arachnid1
We've got our first (leaked) pick of Spidey in Civil War! This is apparently his home made suit. He will have a second suit made by Iron Man. With how strictly the MCU has stuck to the comic book suits, it will probably be his Iron Spider suit.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CMEYIZsUYAEiWyr.jpg

Kazenji
First look at Black Panther

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/471199-first-look-at-black-panther-in-new-captain-america-civil-war-set-photos

The costume looks spot on.

Mindset
We've got our first (leaked) pick of Spidey in Civil War! This is apparently his home made suit. He will have a second suit made by Iron Man. With how strictly the MCU has stuck to the comic book suits, it will probably be his Iron Spider suit.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CMEYIZsUYAEiWyr.jpg So Spiderman isn't even an established hero yet?

Kinda ruins a big part of his characterization from Civil War.

Esau Cairn
First look at Black Panther

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/471199-first-look-at-black-panther-in-new-captain-america-civil-war-set-photos

The costume looks spot on.

Hey they're all on strings!!!
Thanks Kaz u ruined it for me.

Kazenji
......That joke is old....move on, Douchebag.

Esau Cairn
U Aussies have no sense of humour at all!

Kazenji
What you just did was humor?.......was ****en lame more like it.

Adam Grimes
Don't fight guys. What would Chris Evans say?

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Don't fight guys. What would Chris Evans say?

"I haven't heard anyone call someone a DoucheBag since the 1940's."

marwash22
"language"

Darth Thor
So Spiderman isn't even an established hero yet?

Kinda ruins a big part of his characterization from Civil War.

Think they had to quickly fit Spidey into the movie after the Sony partnership. Otherwise they were ready to shoot with a script that had no Spidey.

Mindset
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Think they had to quickly fit Spidey into the movie after the Sony partnership. Otherwise they were ready to shoot with a script that had no Spidey. Should have just left him out entirely.

Firefly218
Should have just left him out entirely.

That would've been supremely idiotic

Mindset
That would've been supremely idiotic Nope.

Robtard
They should have used Garfield's continuity, that way no need to show yet another origins bit.

Also, we go from pieced together home made suit to a Tony Stark high-tech unit? Come on.

Quincy
I'm with Rob

Mindset
I'm with Rob http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar73571_51.gif

Arachnid1
Meh, a new continuity is fine with me. Garfields universe already screwed up too many villains, and turned Osborn into a head in cryogensis.

Still, they should have just gone the Spectacular Spiderman show route and started him off as an established hero like Mindset said. Now he's going to be some new kid who gets his suit and training handed to him by Iron Man/Cap, which is lame. Hopefully he has his big fallout with Tony, finds the failsafe Tony built into his suit like in the comics, and beats him senseless. At least then he'd be respectable.

wakkawakkawakka
They should have used Garfield's continuity, that way no need to show yet another origins bit.

Also, we go from pieced together home made suit to a Tony Stark high-tech unit? Come on.
I'm not sure that would work as they would have to find a way to make Garfield continuity connect with the MCU.

Sure why not. Its not like any of the GA are going to care.

Robtard
If it was a new SM film leading to a new franchise, sure, I'd want a new story with a fresh take on SM's villains, as ASM was meh and ASM2 was outright awful.

But SM's just going to be one hero in a pool of heroes for CA:CW.

Edit: Unless of course this new SM is going to get his own series of films eventually and the events of CW will be canon in them. Then I'm all for it as is.

Darth Thor
I

Edit: Unless of course this new SM is going to get his own series of films eventually and the events of CW will be canon in them. Then I'm all for it as is.

That's exactly what's happening. He's in CW next year, then has his first solo movie coming out the year after within the same continuity.

Robtard
Alright then, I'm onboard considering this new information thumb up

Tzeentch
I don't mind if they drop Garfield's continuity, but I still think making him so young is lame. I'd have preferred if Peter was a grown ass man who had his shit together, frankly. Marvel/Disney's plans be damned, as a viewer I've already seen five Spiderman films, and at least three of them were about dweeby, awkward Peter.

Robtard
Guy's nineteen but looks far younger. Are they going with the HS thing again or is SM going to be the age the actor is?

Ryan Gosling would be a good older/experienced SM, imo.

quanchi112
Alright then, I'm onboard considering this new information thumb up What a noob. Only you didn't know this. You're embarrassing.

Robtard
You didn't either and only just found out, alwayslasttoknowguy.

quanchi112
You didn't either and only just found out, alwayslasttoknowguy. I knew that the day this deal was made official. You're as ignorant as the American public. Awful.

Robtard

quanchi112

Adam Grimes
I was wondering this the other day. You're five foots four, quan?

quanchi112
I was wondering this the other day. You're five foots four, quan? Five foots.....are you severely or mildly retarded ? I'm thinking severely.

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
First prove you are five foot nine. I don't prove things so some ignorant dunce who relies on the information the posters of km can provides.

IOW: You've made a claim you can't support and are dancing and deflecting again as per your MO thumb up

Robtard
I was wondering this the other day. You're five foots four, quan?

Quan's 5'4" in shoes.

quanchi112
IOW: You've made a claim you can't support and are dancing and deflecting again as per your MO thumb up I don't prove things to idiots such as yourself, cuck.

Robtard
You can never prove your claims, why everyone mocks you and you lash out in rage like an insolent child. You and your 'cuck-porn' preference thing again. I find that odd, to each his own I guess.

quanchi112
You can never prove your claims, why everyone mocks you and you lash out in rage like an insolent child. You and your 'cuck-porn' preference thing again. I find that odd, to each his own I guess. Hahahaha you're such a liar. You already admitted your civil war ignorance. Hilarious. You're like the American public.

Zack M
You can never prove your claims, why everyone mocks you and you lash out in rage like an insolent child. You and your 'cuck-porn' preference thing again. I find that odd, to each his own I guess.

Just like he couldn't prove that I was banned. Quan is a liar.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack M
Just like he couldn't prove that I was banned. Quan is a liar. Nver, we all know it's you. Well save Rob just like he didn't know about civil war until today.

laughing out loud

Adam Grimes
Five foots.....are you severely or mildly retarded ? I'm thinking severely. All of that just for an accidental 's'?

Quan's 5'4" in shoes. Haha thumb up

quanchi112
All of that just for an accidental 's'?

Haha thumb up You are an imbecile.

wink

Adam Grimes
You are an imbecile.

wink Why?

quanchi112
Why? laughing out loud

Zack M
Quan's 5'4" in shoes.

In heels? laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack M
In heels? laughing out loud Definitely something nver would say.

Robtard
Quan's seeing the bogeyman everywhere again. Just relax, guy, it's only the internet.

BruceSkywalker
https://i.imgflip.com/pk7ma.jpg

quanchi112
Quan's seeing the bogeyman everywhere again. Just relax, guy, it's only the internet. Sigh.

Zack M
Quan's seeing the bogeyman everywhere again. Just relax, guy, it's only the internet.

thumb up

Quincy
http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/imglib/0/0/1/Civil-War-2-055d4.jpg

vs

http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/imglib/0/0/1/Civil-War-3-9cc84.jpg

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>