Loki & thor vs thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TedKordJRBOSS
Rules:
1. This is all one battle so they are not separate rounds.
2. Battle takes place in Asgard.
3. If Thanos is losing he can call starfox.
4. If the team are losing Loki gets all the norn stones and thor has warrior madness.
5. Everyone gets 1 week prep.
6. Win via death.

zopzop
Thanos every single time.

LeonBuco666
Loki....empowers Thor with extra strength, casts a spell over the entire area sapping only Thanos' strength...
While Thor is going all out, summons surtur and manipulates him into thinking Thanos has the Eternal flame. By casting a mental projection of Thanos with it.

Surtur, Loki & Thor all unleassh on Thanos, owning him.

Insane Titan
Thanos summons mistress Death

LeonBuco666
Loki imprisons her again.

LeonBuco666
Herc said he is the greatest of Thors foes
Odin himself compared dormammu to Loki, dormammu himself agrees

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Loki%20Stats/LokiMagicPower24Deadpool34.jpg

zopzop
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Herc said he is the greatest of Thors foes
Odin himself compared dormammu to Loki, dormammu himself agrees

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Loki%20Stats/LokiMagicPower24Deadpool34.jpg
Oh please. Flowery language and hyperbole mean nothing.

Dormammu would crush Loki even easier than Thanos would.

LeonBuco666
Nope.

DarkRaiden
Thanos. Since 1 week of prep for him would allow him to take on Galactus+ level beings which would subsequently overpower and overshadow Loki's prep of draining energy (which has been stated to be very hard to do to Thanos) and empowering Thor and summoning Surtur.

Dampyre
Thanos

quanchi112
Thanos, easily.

carver9
It would be a fight but the team goes down to Thanos.

Raisen
so if the team starts to lose then loki gets all the norn stones and thor transitions into warriors madness? thanos beats this?

DarkRaiden
Originally posted by Raisen
so if the team starts to lose then loki gets all the norn stones and thor transitions into warriors madness? thanos beats this?

Yes, pretty easily too.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Team

bbrem123
Thanos

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Team Based on ?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

You wouldn't understand.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
You wouldn't understand. You're right I don't understand bias. I am objective.

Prof. T.C McAbe
You're right I don't understand bias. I am objective.

lulz

Badabing
Based on ? Pr was wondering if you were lost. He said he'd scare you out of the CBvF again. pr

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
Pr was wondering if you were lost. He said he'd scare you out of the CBvF again. pr Can you imagine how happy he would be in a Quanless world ?

Badabing
I seriously lol'd. laughing out loud

Raisen
do the majority hear really think this is a landslide? one week prep, i know but really?

Stoic
Originally posted by Raisen
do the majority hear really think this is a landslide? one week prep, i know but really?

I think that the last time I saw Thor square off against Thanos that he didn't seem to be able to make much headway against him, and if Thor were to be KO'd Loki would be in a lot of trouble.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.