WW3 Black Adam Vs Count Nefaria

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/BA_zpse7fc0d88.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/CN_zps0480af35.jpg

yaadaveyaa
i dont see adam losing at all here

Zack Fair
Adam.

Sin I AM
Classic nefaria?

carver9
Spite...Adam wins and Thor could have beaten Nef as well if he stopped holding back and yes, I'm talking about Classic Nef.

tkitna
Classic Nefaria beats the overrated WW3 Adam

riv6672
I say Adam.
For all his power Nef's always been a punk bully. He'd fold.

abhilegend
Nefaria was explicitly beyond Thor's ability to beat. Adam still rips his face off.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Nefaria was explicitly beyond Thor's ability to beat. Adam still rips his face off. No, he wasn't. Thor beats Nefaria.

Adam wins here though.

Dampyre
Classic Count Nefaria wins here. If you think the Martian Manhunter made a mess out of Adam's face wait to you see what Nefaria does.

Zack Fair
Snikt.

Geeker
Classic Nefaria would own.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Geeker
Classic Nefaria would own.

Doubt it. Adam has had similar showings facing off against teams just like Nefaria. It would be a good match.

Geeker
Adam is a patsy and a bully in Countdown he was not up against Thor.

shadowknight
BA wins this

Tony Stark
Classic Count Nefaria dominates both WW3 BA and THOR

Geeker
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Classic Count Nefaria dominates both WW3 BA and THOR

I agree.

Stoic
Nefaria should win. Adam fought heroes that just stood there at times, and others that seemed to have forgotten that they had other powers other than their faces to his fists. It won't be easy, but Nefaria should win this.

carver9
What battle ever plays out with a character using all of their abilities? That doesn't decline the character showing of stomping a high caliber team. That's like me saying "since Surfer didn't use all of his abilities against Thanos during their fight, it doesn't count".

Insane Titan
Adam

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
What battle ever plays out with a character using all of their abilities? That doesn't decline the character showing of stomping a high caliber team. That's like me saying "since Surfer didn't use all of his abilities against Thanos during their fight, it doesn't count".

Hehe.

Decimus
Adam fights him for a bit and eventually rips his face off - while sustaining some wounds.

Galan007
Originally posted by Stoic
Adam fought heroes that just stood there at times, and others that seemed to have forgotten that they had other powers other than their faces to his fists. this is 100% accurate. in a forum battle, for example, that same gaggle of heroes would utterly spite stomp adam.

riv6672
That Carver post didnt count. He didnt use all the letters in the alphabet.

Seems pretty clear Adam has this.

leonidas
i'd take the count.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Galan007
this is 100% accurate. in a forum battle, for example, that same gaggle of heroes would utterly spite stomp adam. Lies

Galan007
^ i'd disagree with you, but i don't want to get operator'd.

you win. thumb up

celeyhyga17
Bladam would dominate this third rate Superman wannabe.

leonidas
Originally posted by Galan007
^ i'd disagree with you, but i don't want to get operator'd.

you win. thumb up

laughing

you my friend, are currently on fire..... and your mouth to god's ear. NO one wants that treatment. brr.

cdtm
Originally posted by quanchi112
No, he wasn't. Thor beats Nefaria.

Adam wins here though.

Iron Man was holding his own by overcharging his armor.

And we saw what happens when Thor decides to stop holding back, vs a more modern armor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.