Thor. Superman. Annihilators.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Two scenarios.
Each powerhouse (current versions) runs the gauntlet:

Nova
Quasar
Beta Ray Bill
Ronan
Silver Surfer
Gladiator

5 minutes between matches. Who gets further?

Each powerhouse takes on the whole team. Do either win? Do both?

Zack Fair
Hmm They both make it to Surfer. Gauntlet is messed up. Surfer should be last. None beats the team unless we be talking OWAW Superman and WM Thor with PG. And we ain't so not happening.

LeonBuco666
Lol owaw supes an WM thor witg PG kick the teams shit in.

JBL
Thor gets to surfer and superman stops at Quasar.

The second fight will get thor and superman the worst death in comic history.
Quasar and Surfer would maul OWAW superman with their energy draining powers and the universal weapon along with stormbreaker makes this a spite rape.

LeonBuco666
Lol...wat evz *****

carver9
They both stop at Bill...depending on what Nova they are fighting? Is this Nova Prime because if so, they will have to fight to win that one and 5 minutes of rest isn't enough. Then they have to deal with Quasar right after that and Bill without a handicap like this could pull some wins from either, so given the stips, they stop hard at Bill.

Existere
With 5 minutes between each fight, they both stop at Beta Ray or Quasar

heisetx
They both should stop at bill, quasars too.much already..

Brb takes them both too snapville...

carver9
Originally posted by heisetx
They both should stop at bill, quasars too.much already..

Brb takes them both too snapville...

laughing out loud

Harbinger
Can't see either getting past Bill, given the stips.

pym-ftw
Supes stops at Quasar

Thor Clears.

Team stomps them even together in round 3

abhilegend
Clark would beat the shit out of Quasar. Quasar was a pussy after Annihilation.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Clark would beat the shit out of Quasar. Quasar was a pussy after Annihilation. Based on ?

Supermex
They both barley get past Quasar and both get spite raped ( thanks JBL) lol by B.R Bill

abhilegend
OWAW Superman fought and oneshotted imperiex probes for days non-stop. If that version is being used here, he would beat the shit out of everyone here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
OWAW Superman fought and oneshotted imperiex probes for days non-stop. If that version is being used here, he would beat the shit out of everyone here. Darkseid overpowered in that arc. Probes aren't even close to Beta Ray Bill going all out alone.

Supermex
Why is ow something Superman even getting brought up?
He is not even in this fight..

Zack Fair
No one is using OWAW Superman lol. I brought him up and Warrior madness Thor as being the only versions i could see fighting the Annhilator team. Nothing more. I didn't mean to cause any confusion, if there is any.

riv6672
Just current (normal) versions of the powerhouses please.
There are enough dipped, runed, warred godded threads on the board already.
Having said that, good posts aside from those.
Thank you!

ShadowFyre
OK. So I'm a huge Thor fan. That being said. Thor is in no way clearing this gauntlet. They both stop very damn hard at BRB.

carver9
I wonder how Nova Prime would fair against Superman? Would be an amazing fight imo.

riv6672
Huh. Interesting.

abhilegend
Superman would beat the shit out of Nova worse than Surfer did. It'd be a slaughter TBH.

riv6672
Excellent tangent.
Carver, if you and abhi want to pursue this, could you start a separate thread for it? I'd love for this one to stay on topic.

carver9
Originally posted by riv6672
Excellent tangent.
Carver, if you and abhi want to pursue this, could you start a separate thread for it? I'd love for this one to stay on topic.

I have ABHI on ignore.

riv6672
Ah, okay. No worries, then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.