Me and my son arguing Xmen vs. Naruto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
So we can up with teams of five. His team, team Naruto, is a follows:

Sasuke
Kakashi
4th Hokage
Naruto
Itachi

Tough team. But here is my X team:

Mr. Sinister
Magneto
Selene
Exodus
Apocalypse

Who takes this??

pym-ftw
Team Naruto win.

Stoic
I wish that I could argue against the Naruto team, but i don't know them well enough. However that is a pretty powerful X-Men team.

carver9
Very powerful Xmen team but Naruto has a speed advantage and the damage output these guys dish out is crazy. They also have high end durability...hell, as children they got right back up after getting their face crashed into a mountain. Their versatility is insane as well but I don't think they've ever faced beings that can attack the mind.

Zack Fair
Sharingan is hacked as all hell. Minato BFRs them all. Naruto does a million rasengan variations(sigh. How many does he have again?)

carver9
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Sharingan is hacked as all hell.

It sure is. They can't even stare at Sasuke the entire fight unless they fall into his trap. The Naruto team could stomp...it depends on how the Xmen start the battle off. Itachi can do anything and the 4th is a got darn beast.

eaebiakuya
Magneto solos.

Zack Fair
Magneto solos in his mind in a eternal gif.

Damned Itachi.

pym-ftw
The Narutoverse are easily super sonic speedsters and half them have abilities the team can't deal with...

Zack Fair
Xavier would have been an excellent counter IMHO. But I guess Exodus can do some damage. I dunno.

maxivitopowe
Harem no jutsu

DarkSaint85
Yeah, Itachi is pretty haxxed...he could do it with just a fingernail lol.

pym-ftw
Xavier would have been an excellent counter IMHO. But I guess Exodus can do some damage. I dunno. they have Telepaths in the narutoverse.

golem370
Different physology no shakras to attack on the mutant side

DarkSaint85
They have something similar in the Marvel U, however; chi. All living things in the Narutoverse possess it, it's their life-force, for want of a better term.

If Iron Man were there, though, he would do pretty well.

Of the X-team, I place the most faith in Magneto. Once he gets into the air, and SUPPOSING he stops using his other 5 senses and relies on his EM sensing abilities, he could do well.

Blue Area Vet
Are you all serious? Everything you are saying about the Narutos is true, but are you forgetting who the are fighting?? Apocalypse ate the freaking legacy virus. Four of the five Marvels have psi, three og which are high level. Selene has super speed and would FEAST on their life force! Poccy and Sinister would gasm at the chance to go up against new genetics. No team stomps IMO.

DarkSaint85
It's all down to the genjutsu of Itachi, though. Which, in character, he uses quite often. All you have to do is look at him, and he's snared you.

Think Fantomex type misdirection.

golem370
Mutants imo

TheHulk
Xmen FTW

heisetx
X men snap the naruto team up

There's no guarantee those tricks would work 100% on mutants like poccy..

Sixth_Winged
X-men. None of Naruto's team are resistant to Marvel universe type of Psionic attack save perhaps Itachi (debatable). 3 of the Xvillains have insane durability and regen while the other 2 have shielding they can erect at the speed of thought. Only a handful abilities on Naruto's can probly get through the shielding (amaterasu, lightning flash, kakashi's dimentional shunting, magenkyo sharingan and perhaps izanagi) while they will have to content against blood metal rip, telepathic attacks, magical siphoning, etc.

eaebiakuya
Telepaths from Marvel are way stronger than best genjutsu users in narutoverse.

Magneto has good feats of TP resistance. His reactions feats are way better than the narutoverse ones. Apocalypse also have good TP resistance.

And we cant know if a Itachi genjutsu will work against a bunch of guys who have WAY more brute power than Kyubi or anything in narutoverse. When he used a genjutsu against a group of very powerfull guys ?

In the other hand, they dont have durability to withstand Magneto or Apocalypse attacks.

Magneto alone is more than enough.

Raisen
not marvel

Zack Fair
LOL.

Now I understand if people say X-men win, but Magneto solos? ROFL

Not at all.

Especially not against Edo-Tensei variants
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/71420/1601595-flock_of_crows___itachi_by_pokefreak.jpg

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
X-men. None of Naruto's team are resistant to Marvel universe type of Psionic attack save perhaps Itachi (debatable). 3 of the Xvillains have insane durability and regen while the other 2 have shielding they can erect at the speed of thought. Only a handful abilities on Naruto's can probly get through the shielding (amaterasu, lightning flash, kakashi's dimentional shunting, magenkyo sharingan and perhaps izanagi) while they will have to content against blood metal rip, telepathic attacks, magical siphoning, etc.

Originally posted by eaebiakuya

Magneto has good feats of TP resistance. His reactions feats are way better than the narutoverse ones. Apocalypse also have good TP resistance.

And we cant know if a Itachi genjutsu will work against a bunch of guys who have WAY more brute power than Kyubi or anything in narutoverse. When he used a genjutsu against a group of very powerfull guys ?

In the other hand, they dont have durability to withstand Magneto or Apocalypse attacks.

Stronger? Perhaps. Durability? Maybe.

But not speed.

The problem is Itachi casting illusions through his finger. As powerful as everyone's shields are, they still let light through (otherwise, they can't see). Once they see his finger, they're caught in the genjutsu. And that is the problem here. And it's not TP as such, so their TP durability should not be the issue here.

http://dl01.mangashare.com/manga/Naruto/259/007.jpg

Zack Fair
Kakashi's Kamui alone would **** them up big time.

eaebiakuya
Genjutsu is a power based in control the enemy energy. In Naruto it affects the chakra in brain.

How we can equalize this to another universe ? If you say it dont have anything to do with TP, then, you think Itachi can control Apocalypse energy flow with ease ? A guy who have total control of his molecules and has more Raw Power than anything in naruto universe ?

And not only that, but Itachi could control the energy flow of the entire X-men team - at same time ? Even without having feats of using genjutsu in a group of people at same time AND dont having much chakra ?

Magneto has confirmed super reaction speed in a panel. Has feats of light-speed reaction. Caught speedsters before (people way faster than anything in naruto team).

Zack Fair
Funny because you think Itachi is fighting alone.

DarkSaint85
Genjutsu is a power based in control the enemy energy. In Naruto it affects the chakra in brain.

How we can equalize this to another universe ? If you say it dont have anything to do with TP, then, you think Itachi can control Apocalypse energy flow with ease ? A guy who have total control of his molecules and has more Raw Power than anything in naruto universe ?

And not only that, but Itachi could control the energy flow of the entire X-men team - at same time ? Even without having feats of using genjutsu in a group of people at same time AND dont having much chakra ?

Magneto has confirmed super reaction speed in a panel. Has feats of light-speed reaction. Caught speedsters before (people way faster than anything in naruto team).

It only takes a few seconds, but to the victim, it feels like years. He doesn't have to do the entire team at once, just one after the other AS the rest of the Naruto team engage in battle.

Zack Fair
And they are all really, really fast.

Sasuke has an eternal mangekyo sharingan and rinnegan.
Minato has his stupid speed and seals.
Naruto has...well you know.
Kakashi can BFR almost the entire team.

Did I miss someone? Does it matter?

I think the one certain key to getting over the Narutoverse is super speed. That way you can dispose of them before the stupid WTF is this shit eye powers start ruining things. And 2 of them are immortal zombies with nigh-infinite chakra and healing.

carver9
The more I look at it, the more I realize the Naruto team stomps, badly. Some of them, you can't even look at them during combat and everyone on the Xmen team will look at the combatants. This is a massacre to the 8th degree.

eaebiakuya
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
It only takes a few seconds, but to the victim, it feels like years. He doesn't have to do the entire team at once, just one after the other AS the rest of the Naruto team engage in battle.

IF he has chakra to affect the entire team. He exaust himself in manga after use his powers.

But again. You talk like it s 100% confirmed his power will affect Magneto or Apocalypse. Do you think he can control the enery flow of then ?

In the other hand Magneto can kill the entire Naruto team with a gesture.

And in this match they are not edo-tensei versions.

DarkSaint85
IF he has chakra to affect the entire team. He exaust himself in manga after use his powers.

But again. You talk like it s 100% confirmed his power will affect Magneto or Apocalypse. Do you think he can control the enery flow of then ?

In the other hand Magneto can kill the entire Naruto team with a gesture.

And in this match they are not edo-tensei versions.

Why is Itachi suddenly in this fight alone?

All the others can also use genjutsu. If you're referring to Tsukuyomi (which is what Itachi uses), Itachi WAS exhausted, true, but in his fight with Sasuke, Itachi, whilst dying, cast 3 Kage Bunshins, used Katon, Tsukuyomi, Susanoo and used Amaterasu twice. So yeah, just using Tsukuyomi won't suddenly drain him.

Not to mention, Sasuke himself can also do it.

Also not to mention, when the fight starts, shields AREN'T up etc, whereas the Narutoverse seems to blitz etc from the get go.

Zack Fair
Why is Itachi suddenly in this fight alone?

All the others can also use genjutsu. If you're referring to Tsukuyomi (which is what Itachi uses), Itachi WAS exhausted, true, but in his fight with Sasuke, Itachi, whilst dying, cast 3 Kage Bunshins, used Katon, Tsukuyomi, Susanoo and used Amaterasu twice. So yeah, just using Tsukuyomi won't suddenly drain him.

Not to mention, Sasuke himself can also do it.

Also not to mention, when the fight starts, shields AREN'T up etc, whereas the Narutoverse seems to blitz etc from the get go. Edo-Tensei gets rid of Itachi's lack of stamina/chakra. He can pretty much spam it without a single care in the world.

Let him fight alone anyway. He is an immortal zombie. Let the xteam gang up on him while the rest of the Narutards go to town spamming their hacks.

Zack Fair
And yes I'm totally riding Narutoverse's dick.

awesome

eaebiakuya
Because if Genjutsu dont work as you guys are saying, team Naruto will have almost no chance to win (only Kamui). They can blitz Apocalypse in every way you imagine and still he will not be KOed or dead. They have no way to break Magneto Shield. Only thing they can do is pray to Kamui work on that.

I repeat: Do you think Itachi can control energy flow of Magneto and Apocalypse ?

Magneto has better feats of speed than all guys in Naruto. Or all his feats are considered PIS here...? If you say Magneto has normal human speed in this thread, then he can be killed.

eaebiakuya
When was stated this is Zombie Itachi or edo-tensei team?

DarkSaint85
Because if Genjutsu dont work as you guys are saying, team Naruto will have almost no chance to win (only Kamui). They can blitz Apocalypse in every way you imagine and still he will not be KOed or dead. They have no way to break Magneto Shield. Only thing they can do is pray to Kamui work on that.

I repeat: Do you think Itachi can control energy flow of Magneto and Apocalypse ?

Magneto has better feats of speed than all guys in Naruto. Or all his feats are considered PIS here...? If you say Magneto has normal human speed in this thread, then he can be killed.

Again: Tsukuyomi takes a second to work. If it works, it works. If it doesn't, then Itachi/Sasuke can move on to the next person.

Again: Magneto does not start the match floating in the air, shields up.

I have no idea what to term MAgneto's speed, lol. Being honest here. On the one hand, yeah, he's human in speed/durability/strength etc. But under comic book showings, he's done more (like Punisher/Batman). So I am chalking it up to PIS, as he does not show it on a regular basis everytime like, say, Batman does.

DarkSaint85
When was stated this is Zombie Itachi or edo-tensei team?

Most recent versions seen, I guess.

eaebiakuya
On the one hand, yeah, he's human in speed/durability/strength etc.

But he is not:

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/MagnetoEnhancedReactionTime.jpg~original

"Subjects neural synaptic sparking accelerated to 1450% above normal"

DarkSaint85
That's not current Mags, tho....

Zack Fair
Most recent versions seen, I guess. Yeah. Thats why I brought them up.

Naruto is mach what again? Imma bring Q99 in here. That will help.

DarkSaint85
I thought he was akin to Zolomon, in that he's 'outside' of space/time (considering he was about the same as Minato, with his space/time jutsu.

Zack Fair
I can't say for sure. Manga is still ongoing and I've fallen behind by a couple of dozen issues -.-

eaebiakuya
That's not current Mags, tho....

You mean he was depowered after AvsX ?

I was considering "classic" Magneto. I heard he had his powers back. His body is the same, dont ?

DarkSaint85
You mean he was depowered after AvsX ?

I was considering "classic" Magneto. I heard he had his powers back. His body is the same, dont ?

He doesn't have as much control as before. And his power levels are lower, it seems.

SquallX
Minato's by far the fastest character in this fight. He was able to sushin from Konoha to where Naruto was fighting in less than a day.

He's able to Bfr anyone or there moves, he's also able to use the death god to kill all of them.

Naruto cannot only fly now, but he also posses the power to create things, or stop someone from dying.

cdtm
Naruto makes an army of sage mode clones.

Then beast bombs the arena for good measure.

Blue Area Vet
Okay, as I said, I think this match is even on paper with a slight power and durability advantage for Marvel. The eye attacks, if they work, could be a trump card of sorts for the Narutos. No one can say how things would go for sure.

HOWEVER, Id like to address one point. People who argue arguing how quickly the Narutos can get off their jitsus are COMPLETELY ignoring the fact that an elite telepath like Exodus can conduct mind probes/attacks/controls/rapes faster than any jitsu FROM DISTANCE not to mention physically hold them still with telekinesis. It remains to be seen if the Narutos have any defense to a true psi attack. Furthermore, Sinister and Poccy have incredible mental and physical durability as well. Selene and Sinister have their own powerful offensive psi. Selene has psi AND sorcery. How can anyone realistically call a stomp either way??

Mindset
Just beat your son.

DarkSaint85
Not a stomp, either way, I agree.

DarkRaiden
Magneto solos
Sinister solos
Apocalypse wtf solos the entire universe.

Naruto people top at mountain level attacks, Mags and Apoc are far above that.

Genjutsu is either Telepathy (and thus EVERY X-Men has defense against that in this thread) or you need chakra which is from a special fruit and thus no one has it in this thread, so that's out.

Minato and Naruto are actually slow in comparison to the likes of Quicksilver and Magneto and Apocalypse's reactions.

There is nothing anyone in Naruto can do to Magneto (at pre-depowered levels) or to Apocalypse. They literally can't hurt him and can't survive one TP attack or punch.

Anyone saying Naruto must not have read the manga at all. One thing they're not is durable.

DarkSaint85
Lol.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Mindset
Just beat your son.

I do, but he won't shut up.

Mindset
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
I do, but he won't shut up. All you can do is give him a good beating, the rest is in God's hands.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by SquallX
Minato's by far the fastest character in this fight. He was able to sushin from Konoha to where Naruto was fighting in less than a day.

He's able to Bfr anyone or there moves, he's also able to use the death god to kill all of them.

Naruto cannot only fly now, but he also posses the power to create things, or stop someone from dying. wTF. He can create things?

SquallX
wTF. He can create things?

The Sage Of Six Path gave Naruto half of his powers. With said powers he was able to stop Gai from dying after Gai open the 8th gate. He was able to heal And give Kakashi an eye after Madara ripped his sharingan out, he was also able to heal Obito from dying after said character lost the 10 tails.

Plus he can fly.

Demonic Phoenix
wTF. He can create things?

Yeah. He recreated/regrew/regenerated Kakashi's left eye.
It's limited in some way though. While he stopped Gai from dying, he couldn't revert the damage Gai sustained from the 8th Gate, nor could he recreate Kakashi's Sharingan. Also, it seems like Naruto merely postponed Obito's death due to the Rinne Tensei.

So IMO, it's Naruto just using a lot of Yang/Life energy, instead of actually creating stuff, which requires both Yin & Yang.

carver9
All you can do is give him a good beating, the rest is in God's hands.

laughing out loud

Demonic Phoenix
I can't say for sure. Manga is still ongoing and I've fallen behind by a couple of dozen issues -.-

Madara did this recently:

http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-chapter-677-page-12.html

Sasuke countered with this:

http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-chapter-677-page-15.html
http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-chapter-677-page-16.html
(He's cutting up the meteorites)

Naruto countered with this:

http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-chapter-678-page-7.html
http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-chapter-678-page-8.html

~ Naruto can amp his team-mates with just a touch. When he was first amped, Kakashi states the potency of his Kamui (dimensional teleportation) was increased three-fold. Prior to the amp, his Kamui couldn't teleport anything bigger than the Gedou Mazo's head. After the amp, he teleports a 100m sized beast twice, without breaking a sweat.
Naruto's second time amping Kakashi results in a much greater amp
So, Naruto amping his team-mates (especially Itachi) isn't out of the question.

Offensive Telepathy is stuff that the Naruto dudes haven't really dealt with though. But all of them are extremely good at analyzing and countering abilities.

I haven't kept up with Marvel much, but isn't Apocalypse the biggest threat to the Naruto team?

Naruto cannot only fly now, but he also posses the power to create things, or stop someone from dying.

Sasuke is arguably just as fast as Minato now. His reactions have improved tremendously (reacting to Juubi Madara), and he can now instantly teleport himself and other things, without the need for seals of any kind.

Mindset
The Sage Of Six Path gave Naruto half of his powers. With said powers he was able to stop Gai from dying after Gai open the 8th gate. He was able to heal And give Kakashi an eye after Madara ripped his sharingan out, he was also able to heal Obito from dying after said character lost the 10 tails.

Plus he can fly. Sounds like he can heal people, Idk about creating things.

Zack Fair
Mindset = Sage of Six of Paths.

Blue Area Vet
The Amaterasu Black Flames could be formidable:

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Amaterasu

Mindset
Mindset = Sage of Six of Paths. thumb up

eaebiakuya
Not really...people like Apocalypse should tank this without problems.

Blue Area Vet
Not really...people like Apocalypse should tank this without problems.

He probably would as well as Selene and perhaps Sinister. The flame could kill the other two.

eaebiakuya
Not if Magneto has force field up. But this is a weakened Magneto, then i dont know.

DarkRaiden
Amaterasu failed to burn a forest in a timely manner and couldn't even burn a samurai's armor. It's all hype, little to no feats.

Also you realize that Minato and Sasuke are only fast because they teleport but....that just makes them nightcrawler level. Aka scrub tier.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by DarkRaiden
Amaterasu failed to burn a forest in a timely manner and couldn't even burn a samurai's armor. It's all hype, little to no feats.

Also you realize that Minato and Sasuke are only fast because they teleport but....that just makes them nightcrawler level. Aka scrub tier.

No, they are fast. Just not speedster fast.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by DarkRaiden

Also you realize that Minato and Sasuke are only fast because they teleport but....that just makes them nightcrawler level. Aka scrub tier. everything here is at worst a bold lie and at best missing context.

The samurai removed his armor or would have died.

Even base genin move fast enough that base humans can't see them, hell naruto can casually keep pace with a horse pre time skip without losing chakra.

Post time skip he can run fast enough to catch throwing weapons that break the sound barrier across a battlefield without trying.

Current Sage Naruto can heal mortal wounds just by touching someone.

Sixth_Winged
Dunno how the hell naruto's team stand a chance when sinister ( with xaviers telepathy) could just shut his eyes and command team naruto to kill themselve.

Not to mention the fact that nothing short of kamui and tsukiyomi can do anything to him and apocalypse.

Its essentially speedsters against speed of thought instant attacks they dont have answer to.

Sixth_Winged
Again: Tsukuyomi takes a second to work. If it works, it works. If it doesn't, then Itachi/Sasuke can move on to the next person.

Again: Magneto does not start the match floating in the air, shields up.

I have no idea what to term MAgneto's speed, lol. Being honest here. On the one hand, yeah, he's human in speed/durability/strength etc. But under comic book showings, he's done more (like Punisher/Batman). So I am chalking it up to PIS, as he does not show it on a regular basis everytime like, say, Batman does.

Magneto doesnt have to be floating midair and his shielding are erected at the speed of thought.

And once its up, Naruto's team have to contend with their own weapons rendered immovable in midair.

DarkSaint85
Dunno how the hell naruto's team stand a chance when sinister ( with xaviers telepathy) could just shut his eyes and command team naruto to kill themselve.

Not to mention the fact that nothing short of kamui and tsukiyomi can do anything to him and apocalypse.

Its essentially speedsters against speed of thought instant attacks they dont have answer to.

Why are they shutting their eyes?

Sixth_Winged
Well if its a credible telepath then the first thing they'll do is scan their opponents mind. They could get a hold of what they are planning before they even do it, not to mention not everyone would be immediately focused on itachi to be caught on their genjutsu.

DarkSaint85
Well if its a credible telepath then the first thing they'll do is scan their opponents mind. They could get a hold of what they are planning before they even do it, not to mention not everyone would be immediately focused on itachi to be caught on their genjutsu.

They'd only do all this AFTER the match starts. Otherwise, you're seriously suggesting that theses guys go into battle with their eyes closed, against opponents they have never encountered before??

Byt the time they scan, they'd have already looked at team Naruto. And it'll be too late.

And not just Itachi can use Tsukuyomi. So can Sasuke. Plus, any chakra draining genjutsus would be negated by Itachi being edo-tensei, so he could feasibly do the group.

Blue Area Vet
They'd only do all this AFTER the match starts. Otherwise, you're seriously suggesting that theses guys go into battle with their eyes closed, against opponents they have never encountered before??

Byt the time they scan, they'd have already looked at team Naruto. And it'll be too late.

And not just Itachi can use Tsukuyomi. So can Sasuke. Plus, any chakra draining genjutsus would be negated by Itachi being edo-tensei, so he could feasibly do the group.

But even if Itachi or someone else hits an Xman with an eye attack, that person will then be vulnerable to a psi attack by another Xman. It will be broken.

DarkSaint85
But then that psi attack guy would be hit by another eye attack/speedster lol.

Not to mention, Itachi would do Tsukuyomi, then can leave. One second to him = years for the victim.

8swords
I read the manga, and was wondering about the edo tensei(zombie) which as per KMC rules, itachi currently is.
and edo tensei is a technique wherein a sacrificed will be used in order to ressurect someone.

IMHO, body is dead soo the telepath got nothing on him. soo how can they beat him? just curious.

8swords

TP wont help much against someone who has 9 OP monsters inside of him laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Mindset = Sage of Six of Paths.

All those paths lead to jail, though sad

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by 8swords
I read the manga, and was wondering about the edo tensei(zombie) which as per KMC rules, itachi currently is.
and edo tensei is a technique wherein a sacrificed will be used in order to ressurect someone.

IMHO, body is dead soo the telepath got nothing on him. soo how can they beat him? just curious.

Had a hilarious image of Blue Area Vet conversing with his son.

BAV: OK, so no PIS, BFR is on, and we only use current characters, ok son?

BAV Jr: Yes pop.

BAV: And if a guy called carver9 has an opinion, what do we say?

BAV Jr: We ignore him!

BAV: Good boy.

Igniz
Is this Selene allied with Blackheart?If so, she pulls out the device Blackheart gave her and she absorbs the souls on team Naruto big grin

8swords
Originally posted by Igniz
Is this Selene allied with Blackheart?If so, she pulls out the device Blackheart gave her and she absorbs the souls on team Naruto big grin

itachi also has a soul sealing technique, 1 stab is all it takes. big grin, and its a matter of whos hitting who first.

Igniz
Originally posted by 8swords
itachi also has a soul sealing technique, 1 stab is all it takes. big grin, and its a matter of whos hitting who first.

Except the device given to Selene is a range type.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/Blackheart/SeleneSoulSux.jpg

So basically a knife vs a gun situation big grin

DarkSaint85
Pulling her gun out and all is fine, unless she looks at those Uchihas...

8swords
Originally posted by Igniz
Except the device given to Selene is a range type.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/Blackheart/SeleneSoulSux.jpg

So basically a knife vs a gun situation big grin

she still needs to aim that thing though, and itachi cant put her in an illusion first. laughing out loud

stabby stabby big grin

Vorpal Ruin
Imo Naruto or Sasuke, as they currently are in the most recent manga, should be able to solo the entire X-team. They each have half the power of the Naruto-Universe's version of God. They are on a much higher level than even the rest of their teammates, who themselves are also very skilled and powerful ninja.

cdtm
Pulling her gun out and all is fine, unless she looks at those Uchihas...

She a speedster?

Because almost all Narutoverse types are (Hell, most anime/manga characters are..)

Astner
Although the Naruto characters have the advantage in speed they are nowhere near as fast as people here claim.

Naija boy
Some of the responses in this thread are just farcical. Naruto stomps? Based on what?...Genjustu? Which isnt even proven to work?

Genjustu involves manipulating internal chakra flow to the brain. Given that Chakra came from the Shinju and kaguya was the first being to wield chakra.....the Xmen are guaranteed to not have it. So genjutsu is out the window. Meanwhile the naruto team has absolutely no defence for offensive telepathy from the likes of Sinister and exodus...Barring Bfr they cant put down Apocalypse and have no way of breaking mags shields once erected. There speed is also being waaay overstated...they for damn well sure arent to fast to get their minds shutoff.

The Xmen clean house

Zack Fair
Naruto and Sasuke ain't soloing this.

HueyFreeman
Naruto tries to get magneto to change his ways by giving him an infants perspective of how to change the world and magneto puts a quarter through his eye.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Naija boy
Some of the responses in this thread are just farcical. Naruto stomps? Based on what?...Genjustu? Which isnt even proven to work?

Genjustu involves manipulating internal chakra flow to the brain. Given that Chakra came from the Shinju and kaguya was the first being to wield chakra.....the Xmen are guaranteed to not have it. So genjutsu is out the window. Meanwhile the naruto team has absolutely no defence for offensive telepathy from the likes of Sinister and exodus...Barring Bfr they cant put down Apocalypse and have no way of breaking mags shields once erected. There speed is also being waaay overstated...they for damn well sure arent to fast to get their minds shutoff.

The Xmen clean house

That's kinda like saying the Speed Force is inherent only to DC, and therefore any match with Flash, he's a normal human.

Naija boy
That's kinda like saying the Speed Force is inherent only to DC, and therefore any match with Flash, he's a normal human.

Ughh...no that analogy is not eve close to accurate

1- I didn't preclude the Naruto characters from using Chakra attacks themselves....I precluded them from manipulating the chakra in the marvel characters since it is non-existent. Marvel characters don't have any feats of resisting or being affected by Genjutsu since they don't have Chakra in the first place. And as I mentioned, Chakra isn't even some sort of generalizable energy that could transfer across universes seeing is it is sourced very specifically from the Shinju...an entity unique to the Naruto universe

2- The flash on the forum has the speedforce and can use any powers that he derives from it. Hence he has superspeed. However in terms of powers where he manipulates others such as speed steal....he is able to do so because he is manipulating an energy source that transfers across universes i.e kinetic energy. If all he did was manipulate a DC specific energy source which was absent from non-DC Universe characters then while he (flash) would still have superspeed within a forum fight....it wouldn't be valid to argue that he manipulates the opposing character due to the absence of that energy within them.

Erggo Genjutsu wont work and the Naruto team gets annihilated

Existere
Makes sense to me. A device used to manipulate an X-gene in mutants couldn't affect the powers of, say, Superman. Exodus' telepathy couldn't affect something without a mind. All the same idea.

pym-ftw
Genjutsu is you infusing YOUR chakra into someone. Also the princess being the first born with Chakra is a creation myth, animals have chakra in the narutoverse... unless we assume on day down the line people gave birth to animals.

Chakra is weaponizing life force think of it like chi or ki.

Naija boy
Genjutsu manipulates the opponents Chakra as well. Until proven otherwise.....in canon, Chakra comes from the Shinju with Kaguya being the first.

There is thus no basis for Genjutsu affecting characters with no chakra

Mindset
What's stopping the Naruto team from being mindraped immediately?

Zack Fair
What's stopping the Naruto team from being mindraped immediately? Nothing really. lol

pym-ftw
Genjutsu manipulates the opponents Chakra as well. Until proven otherwise.....in canon, Chakra comes from the Shinju with Kaguya being the first.

There is thus no basis for Genjutsu affecting characters with no chakra Summons have chakra, according to Neji's byakugan even birds have Chakra... it was proven even plants have Chakra. Chakra since the beginning has been shown to be the Mangaka's word of choice to descibe living energy. Hell even ambient things like "nature" have Chakra.

She was most likely the first to mold chakra but everything has Chakra.Originally posted by Mindset
What's stopping the Naruto team from being mindraped immediately? The Rinnegan has reflected TP before. The Sharigan can most likely aswell.

cdtm
Originally posted by Astner
Although the Naruto characters have the advantage in speed they are nowhere near as fast as people here claim.

Speed of sound, at least, aren't they? That's blitzing speed.

If they're not so fast, why does everyone think they'd beat the One Piece-verse? They're definitely capable of blitzing this group of X Men.. Even without gear 2, Luffy alone is insanely faster then a human can see, let alone react to.

pym-ftw
Pre Ship Kakashi cut a lightning bolt in half with a Chidori.

Sixth_Winged

They dont thats why they'd scan first. They dont have everythind prepped
right out of the bat just like Naruto's genjutsu users analyzing their opponents first rather than always using tsukiyomi at the start. Just that Xteam has the upperhand when it comes to the speed of analysis.

And lets face it, none of Naruto's team has shown any resistant to TP. Even the body possession trick from Ino ****s them up big time so how are they even putting up a fight when the first TP command/attack is sleep?

Blue Area Vet
Had a hilarious image of Blue Area Vet conversing with his son.

BAV: OK, so no PIS, BFR is on, and we only use current characters, ok son?

BAV Jr: Yes pop.

BAV: And if a guy called carver9 has an opinion, what do we say?

BAV Jr: We ignore him!

BAV: Good boy.

Ha ha, nah, not like that. We were arguing about it for nearly the entire day. Then he started finding some individual match ups between Marvel and Naruto characters on the internet (some of which were quite interesting like Orochimaru vs. Doom). Finally, we came up with a five man challenge, good guy Narutos vs bad guy X Men. We argued about that. Finally, he told me to put it on battle board. I gotta give it to him, his knowledge of Naruto characters is ridiculous. He has virtually every jitsu name committed to memory. I told him congratulations, you are an official Naruto Nerd.

Mindset
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Summons have chakra, according to Neji's byakugan even birds have Chakra... it was proven even plants have Chakra. Chakra since the beginning has been shown to be the Mangaka's word of choice to descibe living energy. Hell even ambient things like "nature" have Chakra.

She was most likely the first to mold chakra but everything has Chakra. The Rinnegan has reflected TP before. The Sharigan can most likely aswell. Who in Naruto has telepathy?

Who in Naruto has telepathy on the same level as the ones on this X-men team, especially with them working in unison?

pym-ftw
Ino has City level and the entire intelligence branch of the anbu have shown it.

Ino has connected 1000's of peoples minds at the same time.

cdtm
Who in Naruto has telepathy?

Who in Naruto has telepathy on the same level as the ones on this X-men team, especially with them working in unison?

Would tp work on a clone? Considering they're not made of flesh and blood, but chakra?

Mindset
Ino has City level and the entire intelligence branch of the anbu have shown it.

Ino has connected 1000's of peoples minds at the same time. I remember using those stupid things on their head to communicate with people.Originally posted by cdtm
Would tp work on a clone? Considering they're not made of flesh and blood, but chakra? Why would that even matter?

cdtm
I remember using those stupid things on their head to communicate with people. Why would that even matter?

For the same reason that during the Burning Martian story, it mattered that Plastic Man was made entirely of non organic material, including his brain.

Clones aren't organic beings. They're artificial constructs, composed of chakra energy.

Mindset
Originally posted by cdtm
For the same reason that during the Burning Martian story, it mattered that Plastic Man was made entirely of non organic material, including his brain.

Clones aren't organic beings. They're artificial constructs, composed of chakra energy. Why would they attack clones, is my point.

cdtm
Why would they attack clones, is my point.

Well, it's one of Naruto's primary attacks. He likes to send anywhere from a half dozen, to hundreds of clones into battle first, to test his opponents or provide diversions, or simply overwhelm them.

He divides his chakra up when he does this, but he has a LOT of chakra now..

Mindset
Well, it's one of Naruto's primary attacks. He likes to send anywhere from a half dozen, to hundreds of clones into battle first, to test his opponents or provide diversions, or simply overwhelm them.

He divides his chakra up when he does this, but he has a LOT of chakra now.. Yes, I know. Why would they use tp attacks on his clones and not him?

cdtm
Yes, I know. Why would they use tp attacks on his clones and not him?

Well, the idea is they won't know him from his clones (Until they try and tp one of them, and by then it'll be too late.)

People get fooled by the clones all the time. stick out tongue

Even Neji and his freakish near 360 degree vision got fooled when Naruto replaced himself with a clone, hid in a pit, and jumped him. And this is in a limited arena with no other distractions.

Mindset
Well, the idea is they won't know him from his clones (Until they try and tp one of them, and by then it'll be too late.)

People get fooled by the clones all the time. stick out tongue

Even Neji and his freakish near 360 degree vision got fooled when Naruto replaced himself with a clone, hid in a pit, and jumped him. And this is in a limited arena with no other distractions. Except that telepaths would know which one was the real Naruto.

Their telepathy doesn't work by sight.

carver9
Mindset does have a point. As soon as Exodus got some leeway from being in a telepathic battle against Rachel while fighting off a high end Xmen team, he mind raped the entire team with ease.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/11127173/018.jpg.html

This is a guy that starts the battle off telepathically as soon as it began...

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/11127157/011.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/11127160/012.jpg.html

And he's versatile with it. He can fight and mind rape at the same time. Does the Naruto team have any telepathic resistant fts. Especially for someone like Exodus (can't see Apocalypse starting the battle off with a mind blast).

Sixth_Winged

Ino has connected 1000's of peoples minds at the same time.

She does but with great strain and so did the other yamanaka clan members in the alliance hq albeit with cerebro like apparatus.

If a low-mid level telepath like ino can do this and other things (like possess obito), imagine the total mind rape that could occur if a high level psi like exodus try to do that.

Also before anyone says ino's body possesion is an exception, X-villains can easily replicate that with astral projection.

pym-ftw
Sasuke can block Tp with the Rinnegan, and Minato can bfr into a pocket univetse at very high rates of speed.

Mindset
Sasuke can block Tp with the Rinnegan, and Minato can bfr into a pocket univetse at very high rates of speed. Sasuke has never faced a telepath like these.

pym-ftw
The telepaths have never faced a rinnegan either.
Its super haxx

Sixth_Winged
Obito got possessed with rinnegan on him

Mindset
The telepaths have never faced a rinnegan either.
Its super haxx Lmao.

pym-ftw
He was also in battle.

I still havent heard the way the Xfoes survive the blitz.

Mindset
He was also in battle.

I still havent heard the way the Xfoes survive the blitz. Shields and telepathy.

A pretty simple and in character tactic.

pym-ftw
Ehen has any of these guys dropped anyone mid blitz and how is Magneto's shield blocking a teleport into it?

cdtm
Ehen has any of these guys dropped anyone mid blitz and how is Magneto's shield blocking a teleport into it?

Active powers aren't even on before the fight starts. So, Mags gets blitzed before putting the shield up.

pym-ftw
Lmao. honest question do you know all the things the Rinnegan can accomplish? It rivals the power cosmic in versatility.

Mindset
Ehen has any of these guys dropped anyone mid blitz and how is Magneto's shield blocking a teleport into it? That makes one person that gets post the shield, then the rest die.

He follows shortly after.

Mindset
honest question do you know all the things the Rinnegan can accomplish? It rivals the power cosmic in versatility. And?

Until it has feats of blocking telepaths as powerful as the ones in this thread, it doesn't really matter.

Branlor Swift
I have literally no idea what half the words in this thread mean.

With that being said, I bet I could beat up Blue's son. One punch.

Mindset
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I have literally no idea what half the words in this thread mean.

With that being said, I bet I could beat up Blue's son. One punch. And that's all that really matters in the end.

Branlor Swift
thumb up

cdtm
honest question do you know all the things the Rinnegan can accomplish? It rivals the power cosmic in versatility.

Yeah, it comes close to rivaling even Kenshiro's pressure point techniques. laughing (You know, since his techniques do everything from nullifying poison to raising the dead..)

Sixth_Winged

Minato needs a kunai somewhere near the viscinity of the target to teleport or a beacon. Good luck on that with Magneto on halt all metal tactic.

Sixth_Winged
Active powers aren't even on before the fight starts. So, Mags gets blitzed before putting the shield up.

Why? are they faster than the speed of thought? Dont they have to do hand seals to do their bigger attack.

Meanwhile all magneto has to do is order their readily available kunais to halt and stab them.

carver9
Why? are they faster than the speed of thought? Dont they have to do hand seals to do their bigger attack.

Meanwhile all magneto has to do is order their readily available kunais to halt and stab them.

I would think they are faster than thought. Fast forward to a min and 50 sec.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UEB_9gxO2P4

This was Naruto at his weakest. This hit would take a couple on that team out.

DarkSaint85
Speed of thought is 30m/s.

cdtm

Well, some of them are hypersonic level, for certain. Faster then a speeding bullet. (Naruto himself is pretty close to matching/surpassing the fourth Raijin, one of the fastest characters in the series.)

A bullets racing at you from however many feet away, how much time will you have to blink, let alone form a thought?

Plus, one of them can actually teleport.

pym-ftw
Minato needs a kunai somewhere near the viscinity of the target to teleport or a beacon. Good luck on that with Magneto on halt all metal tactic. i was talking about Kamui i forgot Minato was here. Minato is pretty much a disappointment imho after all that build up.

Zack Fair
Did the third ever do anything?

Now thats disappointment.

pym-ftw
He mastered all 5 elemental chakra but honestly I feel like Tsunade could take him easily.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by carver9
I would think they are faster than thought. Fast forward to a min and 50 sec.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UEB_9gxO2P4

This was Naruto at his weakest. This hit would take a couple on that team out.

You know even his initial burst at orochimaru was followed by sakura and kabuto's glare right? Mags has reacted to his son's speed, something that makes speedblitz from Narutoverse pale in comparison.

Its definitely fast so lets have the possibility of that working on Magneto without shields, what about the rest?

Would blitzing poccy and sinister even work?

Naija boy
The Rinnegan as versatile as the power cosmic? Did I really just see that? Things in this thread are just moving from level of absurdity to the next.

Summons have chakra, according to Neji's byakugan even birds have Chakra... it was proven even plants have Chakra. Chakra since the beginning has been shown to be the Mangaka's word of choice to descibe living energy. Hell even ambient things like "nature" have Chakra.

She was most likely the first to mold chakra but everything has Chakra. The Rinnegan has reflected TP before. The Sharigan can most likely aswell.

Just because animals and plants have Chakra does not invalidate the fact that Chakra originates from the Shinju tree and that Kaguya by eating from it was the first person to have Chakra. Similarly people in Naruto also have a whole Chakra circulatory system...which again is not at all something that any of the Xmen have. Chakra is a universe specific energy type and there is simply no basis for projecting it onto the Xmen.

And no Sasuke;s Rinnegan or Sharingan can certainly not block Exodus or sinisters telepathy....not even close.

HueyFreeman
I dont know if anyone has brought this up but doesnt everyone in naruto wear a headband piece with a metal plate attached to it?

pym-ftw
The Rinnegan as versatile as the power cosmic? Did I really just see that? Things in this thread are just moving from level of absurdity to the next.

Just because animals and plants have Chakra does not invalidate the fact that Chakra originates from the Shinju tree and that Kaguya by eating from it was the first person to have Chakra. Similarly people in Naruto also have a whole Chakra circulatory system...which again is not at all something that any of the Xmen have. Chakra is a universe specific energy type and there is simply no basis for projecting it onto the Xmen.

And no Sasuke;s Rinnegan or Sharingan can certainly not block Exodus or sinisters telepathy....not even close. ... so do you need me to list all the abilities the Rinnegan has displayed so far?

Really this is a stupid argument, its like saying the speed force abilities only effect dc characters.

cdtm

And no Sasuke;s Rinnegan or Sharingan can certainly not block Exodus or sinisters telepathy....not even close.

And what basis is there to declare Chakra specifc, but DBZ or Fist of the North Star chi universal?

It's all variant's on Chi energy, which Marvel has in abundance.

Anyways, the points rather moot, as the rules address this issue by assuming a shared universe where all mechanics apply, using Flash as an example. It's why Jesses Custers "word of god" power can be used, or the Anti Life Equation, or the Worlogog, which are all certainly universe specific.

Zack Fair
I'm not arguing anything anymore. Once we rule out Genjutsu they really have no chance. Which is lame. I honestly think we should let them have it, but whateva.

cdtm
I'm not arguing anything anymore. Once we rule out Genjutsu they really have no chance. Which is lame. I honestly think we should let them have it, but whateva.

Kakashi dimension dump?

Zack Fair
Er I meant stuff like sharingan hacks. The whole no chakra thing made me think the eye hacks would be uneffective. But yeah Kakashi's kamui can get shit done.

cdtm
Er I meant stuff like sharingan hacks. The whole no chakra thing made me think the eye hacks would be uneffective. But yeah Kakashi's kamui can get shit done.

Eye hacks work, too. wink

Lek Kuen
Yup optimal efficiency assumes that it would work the same way, so such powers should still work on any human with life force. And honestly even without that Rule I'd just assume marvel chi works as Chakra, because why else use them?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>