"Sir" Jimmy Saville, "Sir" Cyril Smith, Stuart Hall OBE, Rolf Harris CBE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Geeker
The vetting procedure for the British Honours list seems somewhat flawed! Doesn't it?

Shakyamunison
What is the British Honours list?

Robtard
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
What is the British Honours list? British system in where people are recognized and rewarded usually for some act. eg The Queen Knighting Elton John for his contributions to music, charity and being unapologetically homosexual.

Sir Whirls is pointing out that the vetting system is flawed, as all the people he used as examples were awarded by said system, but were later convicted of pedophilia.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Robtard
British system in where people are recognized and rewarded usually for some act. eg The Queen Knighting Elton John for his contributions to music, charity and being unapologetically homosexual.

Sir Whirls is pointing out that the vetting system is flawed, as all the people he used as examples were awarded by said system, but were later convicted of pedophilia.
How do you know that pedophilia isn't a requirement?

Geeker
I am no "Sir Whirls" dear friend, I am Geeker. I also suspect Amunition that paedophilia may very well be a pre requisite.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Geeker
I am no "Sir Whirls" dear friend, I am Geeker. I also suspect Amunition that paedophilia may very well be a pre requisite.

Your prophet married a 9 years old girl. That would make him a pedophile.

Geeker
Your prophet married a 9 years old girl. That would make him a pedophile.

No, that would make him from a different culture and time.

Shakyamunison
No, that would make him from a different culture and time.

A time when pedophilia was not illegal. That doesn't mean that it was right.

Robtard
NP, Whirls.

Geeker
A time when pedophilia was not illegal. That doesn't mean that it was right.

It is difficult to compare cultures people did not live as long and needed to start families younger. It was common in the South of the US in the last century, ask Jerry Lee Lewis.

Geeker
NP, Whirls.

Dear friend, please I beseech you in the name of Allah the most merciful to stop calling me Whirls. Thank you and peace be upon you.

Shakyamunison
It is difficult to compare cultures people did not live as long and needed to start families younger. It was common in the South of the US in the last century, ask Jerry Lee Lewis.

Stop rationalizing. What he did was wrong. The girl was 9.

Geeker
Stop rationalizing. What he did was wrong. The girl was 9. It is a cultural thing, he did not touch her at nine. He waited till she had menstruated as was the custom then. 1400 years ago is a different world. Life was cheap in the Desert then. Allah was most merciful!

Shakyamunison
It is a cultural thing, he did not touch her at nine. He waited till she had menstruated as was the custom then. 1400 years ago is a different world. Life was cheap in the Desert then. Allah was most merciful!

So, he waited to rape her until she was, 12 or 13? Okay, no one is going to go back in time and arrest the man, but it is clear the he liked little girls, and that means he was a pedophile. Normal men, today just like in the past, liked women close to their own age, not children.

Robtard
So, he waited to rape her until she was, 12 or 13? Okay, no one is going to go back in time and arrest the man, but it is clear the he liked little girls, and that means he was a pedophile. Normal men, today just like in the past, liked women close to their own age, not children.

Whirls is either lying or ignorant.

Muhammad married Aisha when she was about seven and had sex with her when she was nine. These are facts.

Shakyamunison
Whirls is either lying or ignorant.

Muhammad married Aisha when she was about seven and had sex with her when she was nine. These are facts.

Wow! I had my facts wrong. The truth was even worse.

Letters

Pedophilia was common in tbe South, so that makes it ok that Muhammad was also a pedophile. Lolwut?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.