Captain America Vs energy blasts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Sixth Winged's thread made me think, who's the most powerful character Cap could take a blast from and still be "on his feet" afterwards, IE, conscious, relatively unscathed and able to function?

Stips are:
High herald and below, heroes and villains, one big group

Heroes are trying to take him out, not kill him. Basically, they're in character.

Villains are in character, not all villains are killers.

Cap is ready for the attack.

One shot per character.

What i'd like is two picks: strongest character he could successfully get to, and the next character up the line he couldnt get past.

DarkSaint85
Gambit.

riv6672
Gambit get past or get to?
Thats why i wanted two picks...

Like:
Gets to Gambit, stops at Cyclops.

Just an example...

DarkSaint85
Am assuming he doesn't have his shield?

Gets to Gambit, stops at Cyclops.

riv6672
Good grief, yes he has his shield. laughing out loud
I really did NOT think i had to specify that.

Zack Fair
Cap sons the one above all.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by riv6672
I really did NOT think i had to specify that.

Gambit blew his armour up (so at point blank range). He was fine after that.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/103377/2350674-avx_zone_007.jpg
http://www.teamfightingmongoose.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Gambits-Final-Card.jpg

riv6672
Sweet scans! yes

Zack Fair
Cap and that sonning aura.

Nothing comes close.

maxivitopowe
Still think it's pis

riv6672
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Still think it's pis
No, its USA. stick out tongue

Zack Fair
Still think it's pis https://filmcycle.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/captain-america.jpg

riv6672
Its also S-O-N, Zack!

But hey, these are your choices, not the writers, so whats the problem?

Daredevil1
Still think it's pis

Nah.

He has super durability. Since he can do building falls and has tanked building explosions.

eaebiakuya
Gambit dont tried to explode or kill Captain in this image...he just tried KO him...

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Gambit dont tried to explode or kill Captain in this image...he just tried KO him...

Which is exactly what the OP wanted.

Galan007
I really did NOT think i had to specify that. so you're basically asking what level of attack cap's shield can endure before cap himself is affected..?

riv6672
Kinda. That beautiful shield seems to have a dang aura. I've seen him take blasts that go AROUND the edges and he walks away.
Dont grt me wrong, i love that, but i wondered how you guys'd apply your own logic to things...

DarkSaint85
Kinda. That beautiful shield seems to have a dang aura. I've seen him take bastscthat go AROUND the edges and he walks away.
Dont grt me wrong, i love that, but i wondered how you guys'd apply your own logic to things...

Oh. Then yes, you DID have to clarify lol seeing as the shield has tanked all manner of things. I thought you meant Cap on his own.

riv6672
My bad. Sorry about the confusion!

Blue Area Vet
Cap 10\10

riv6672
huh ^did not read thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.