Tom Welling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
What happened to this guy, his career went from Hero to Zero after Smallville. It's kinda sad to me, cause I really liked him. I never understood why he was never picked up for any Superman Movies. He would have been a great Superman in my opinion. Even if no subsequent Superman roles, why nothing else? Its very odd to me. I have many questions like why Cavil over Welling?

http://herocomplex.latimes.com/tv/smallville-tom-welling-on-saying-goodbye-to-superman/

jaden101
The Fog probably explains why he doesn't get any work.

Smallville was basically Dawson's Creek with superpowers. Michelle Williams is really the only one who did decent work after that finished (with the exception of James van der Beek's sterling effort in Rules of Attraction)

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by jaden101
The Fog probably explains why he doesn't get any work.

Smallville was basically Dawson's Creek with superpowers. Michelle Williams is really the only one who did decent work after that finished (with the exception of James van der Beek's sterling effort in Rules of Attraction)

The fog seemed like a CW movie TBH.

He was in Parkland and Draft day, two minor roles, have not seen the movies.

Giant Anteater
Overrated.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Giant Anteater
Overrated.

Tom Welling?

Kazenji
The Fog remake was shit

go watch the original one.

Mindship
Tom Welling never impressed me as an outstanding actor. Even with the series finale, he still seemed superboyish. A shame. Physically he resembled Superman probably better than any other actor.

Now, if we could've transplanted, say, Clint Eastwood's steely, manly glare into Welling, that would've been outstanding.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.