The New King Of The Trans Tier is.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
It is clear that Starlin is going to elevate Thanos above the trans tier in his series.

With the Prune chin gone, its up to you KMC to crown the NEW undisputed King of the Trans tier.

Galan007
it would either be zemo /w/ moonstones(i think he was classified as a trans-leveler), or superboy prime.

eaebiakuya
Prime is under Thanos for now ...?

Reflassshh
GA Prime for sure.

LeonBuco666
Zemo for sure.

TheLordofMurder
Grandmaster...

Unless you already consider him a Low Skyfather....

Harbinger
Pretty sure Zemo is only listed as a high herald on the tiers list.

Given the tiers, either Prime or King Thor.

EDIT: Here's the list:

Tier 4 - Trans. Tier (Sub-Skyfather)

Amazo, Appolyon, The Asgardian Destroyer, Black Racer, Blackheart, Blaze, Count Abyss, Death Urge, Despero, The Doctor, Doomsday (H/P), Dr. Fate, Eclipso, Elders of the Universe (minus Ego), Fernus, Gog, Gray Man, High Evolutionary, Ion (current), Jenny Quantum, The Keeper, King Thor, Magus (original), Mangog, Mongul I (Pre Crisis), Nightmare, Onimar Synn, Onslaught, Queen of Fables, Resurrection Man 1 Million, Sentinel (Alan Scott), Silver Age Kryptonians/Daxamites, Solusandra, Stayne, Strange Visitor, Sun Eater, Superboy Prime, Superman 1 Million, Takion, Thanos, Tyrant (powered down), Validus

LeonBuco666
The Runner.

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Grandmaster...

Unless you already consider him a Low Skyfather....
IMHO, he's low skyfather (at least).
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
The Runner.
From Marvel? He's a good candidate.

From DC? PreReboot SBP/SMP.

LeonBuco666
That beatdown he was giving Thanos before he tricked him should mean he takes it undoubtedly

eaebiakuya
Wait, isent Tyrant in the list ? He is not stronger than Thanos...?

And wait again...

this includes Superman ?

Stoic
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Wait, isent Tyrant in the list ? He is not stronger than Thanos...?

And wait again...

this includes Superman ?

Tyrant is well above Trans. Being able to give Galactus a fight anytime, and anywhere would suggest that he was well within the high Sky Father range, to perhaps low Abstract range.

eaebiakuya
Im talking based in KMC official list.

Inhuman
Flash or Superman

Stoic
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Im talking based in KMC official list.

It's pretty obvious that he is above Trans. Just take into consideration how All father Thor did against Galactus, in comparison to how well Tyrant did. Some times things need a revision.

LeonBuco666
The Runner is definitely the new king.

Harbinger
Eh. I wouldn't compare Odin's fight with Big G to Tyrant's given the nature of Tyrant's powers (turning Galactus's tech against him, then using it to siphon off his energy). I agree he's above trans, but high end skyfather to low end abstract's a hell of a stretch given some of the other guys in that range (Odin, Monarch, RKT, Kingdom Gog, etc.)

Stoic
The Runner is definitely the new king.

Do you think that he'd beat guys like Superman Prime, Despero, the Sphinx, Deathseed Sentry,and others of this power level?

LeonBuco666
I think he'd have a helluva a chance tbh.

Superman prime? Debateable
Despero? Yes
Dont know who the spinx is so i can say
And i'd like to see him battle DS tbh

Stoic
I think he'd have a helluva a chance tbh.

Superman prime? Debateable
Despero? Yes
Dont know who the spinx is so i can say
And i'd like to see him battle DS tbh

Zoom would probably take the Runner apart.

carver9
Runner with the gem was thrashing Thanos and he toyed with Surfer like he was nothing. I can see an argument made for him being extremely high on the tier. If I had to choose someone, it would be Tyrant or Gorr.

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
Runner with the gem was thrashing Thanos and he toyed with Surfer like he was nothing. I can see an argument made for him being extremely high on the tier. If I had to choose someone, it would be Tyrant or Gorr.

How are Gorr, and Tyrant in the Trans tier based on feats? Those two aren't Trans tier at all. It should also be noted that the Space gem could make Captain America a High Herald.

Inhuman

Runner didn't have the gem when he toyed with surfer

LeonBuco666
The Runner vs Gorr

That would be a great battle imo

Inhuman
The Runner vs Gorr

Runner doesnt have enough feats and also Mark Gruenwald destroyed The Runners rep with his cartoonish take on the character.

Stoic
The Runner vs Gorr

Why would you think that?

pym-ftw
Either Prime or Phalanx Ultron

Stoic
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Either Prime or Phalanx Ultron

Finally. thumb up

LeonBuco666
Forgot about Ultron.....I deserve to be stoned to death for blasphemy.

pym-ftw
Forgot about Ultron.....I deserve to be stoned to death for blasphemy. i agree

stick out tongue

LeonBuco666
Pym, you're so charming.

DarkSaint85
Just like his Namesake

Epicurus
Thanos was never the "king" of the trans tier.erm

If anyone from the trans list deserves to be proclaimed monarch of that tier, then it's Jenny Quantum. Although why she was put in that tier when her feats border more on skyfather/Abstract level is beyond me.

LeonBuco666
Billy Bob Thornton though.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Epicurus
Thanos was never the "king" of the trans tier.erm

If anyone from the trans list deserves to be proclaimed monarch of that tier, then it's Jenny Quantum. Although why she was put in that tier when her feats border more on skyfather/Abstract level is beyond me.

What about Amazo?

Epicurus
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What about Amazo?
What about him?

DarkSaint85
Put him up against any trans tier in a fight, and he should be at least equal, no?

Xplosive
Originally posted by Harbinger
Pretty sure Zemo is only listed as a high herald on the tiers list.
Given the tiers, either Prime or King Thor.
EDIT: Here's the list:
Tier 4 - Trans. Tier (Sub-Skyfather)
Amazo, Appolyon, The Asgardian Destroyer, Black Racer, Blackheart, Blaze, Count Abyss, Death Urge, Despero, The Doctor, Doomsday (H/P), Dr. Fate, Eclipso, Elders of the Universe (minus Ego), Fernus, Gog, Gray Man, High Evolutionary, Ion (current), Jenny Quantum, The Keeper, King Thor, Magus (original), Mangog, Mongul I (Pre Crisis), Nightmare, Onimar Synn, Onslaught, Queen of Fables, Resurrection Man 1 Million, Sentinel (Alan Scott), Silver Age Kryptonians/Daxamites, Solusandra, Stayne, Strange Visitor, Sun Eater, Superboy Prime, Superman 1 Million, Takion, Thanos, Tyrant (powered down), Validus

Amazo is below skyfather? Even DP Tyrant is skyfathery level.

leonidas
obviously the sun god given his beat down of hulk. sneer

TheHulk
Probably GA Superboy prime.

Galan007
Originally posted by Inhuman
Runner didn't have the gem when he toyed with surfer and he wasn't using it when he toyed with thanus. thumb up

Galan007
i'm actually surprised more people haven't thrown resurrection man 1M's name in the hat. on top of being a completely unkillable tactical genius with nearly a million years of experience under his belt, the dude could literally choose ANY metahuman power he wanted, including: superman-level+ strength, flash-level+ speed, j'onn-level+ telepathy, GL-esque constructs, Captain Atom-esque quantum powers, intangibility, the ability to move through time/space/dimensions, the approximate power of a black hole, etc. etc.

DarkSaint85
I think because it's dependent on him choosing the right power, as it were. He couldn't stack them right?

Galan007
true, he could only manifest powers one at a time, but he could shuffle through them so fast that not even superman stood a chance against him.

DarkSaint85
Interesting. Would be fun to see him shuffling powers faster than,say, Amazo could adapt and copy.

Galan007
hard to say. sometimes amazo doesn't even dupe powers--he just shuffles between the leaguers' powers that are already in his system. furthermore, his most recent trans-level variation(JLA #22-24) was defeated by the gravity of a red supergiant. that being considered, mitch's ability to manifest black hole-esque powers should be enough to subdue even *that* version of amazo(who was one of the most powerful to date, btw.)

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Galan007
hard to say. sometimes amazo doesn't even dupe powers--he just shuffles between the leaguers' powers that are already in his system. furthermore, his most recent trans-level variation(JLA #22-24) was defeated by the gravity of a red supergiant. that being considered, mitch's ability to manifest black hole-esque powers should be enough to subdue even *that* version of amazo(who was one of the most powerful to date, btw.)

True dat.

Why doesn't he just keep the black -hole powers as default?

Galan007
^ too much haxx, me thinks.

leonidas
and he wasn't using it when he toyed with thanus. thumb up

ohhh, you're in the sh!t now..... laughing out loud

as for rm 1m, i think it's a simple matter of no one really knowing him or the other 1m characters well enough. they need to be brought back methinks. i've not been following the dcnu as closely as i would like (i'm about 10 issues back in several titles) but has there been any mention of them at all, or any hints about them recently?

btw--no caps ftw! i can feel the movement ready to catch on.... thumb up

DarkSaint85
no hints whatsoever with dc1m. which is sad.

leonidas
sad

Galan007
Originally posted by leonidas
ohhh, you're in the sh!t now..... laughing out loud

as for rm 1m, i think it's a simple matter of no one really knowing him or the other 1m characters well enough. they need to be brought back methinks. i've not been following the dcnu as closely as i would like (i'm about 10 issues back in several titles) but has there been any mention of them at all, or any hints about them recently?

btw--no caps ftw! i can feel the movement ready to catch on.... thumb up the one million-verse was last shown in a/s superman #6, superman #708, and superman/batman #79-80. sadly, nothing in the dcnu, though. sad

real shame, as it is still one of the best stories ever, imo.

leonidas
yep.....

Inhuman
and he wasn't using it when he toyed with thanus. thumb up

thumb up

-K-M-
http://www.byrnerobotics.com/forum/uploads/JohnByrne2/2012-12-27_134522_Puck.Hulk.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/UncannyX-Force004-019_zpsf1f34aa8.jpg

http://alphaflight.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=4238&d=1404456667

h1a8
Originally posted by Stoic
Tyrant is well above Trans. Being able to give Galactus a fight anytime, and anywhere would suggest that he was well within the high Sky Father range, to perhaps low Abstract range. He only was able to fight Galactus under plot devices (not straight up). IMO, he is lowskyfather level.

LordofBrooklyn

It is time to correct this list.

Amazo- PROMOTED to low Skyfather

Eclipso- PROMOTED to low skyfather.

The KING of canon has spoken!

zopzop
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

It is time to correct this list.

Amazo- PROMOTED to low Skyfather

Eclipso- PROMOTED to low skyfather.

The KING of canon has spoken!
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110729174157/marvelvscapcom/images/9/98/Phoenix-wright-objection.jpg

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by zopzop
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110729174157/marvelvscapcom/images/9/98/Phoenix-wright-objection.jpg

Objection....

DENIED!

Provide your own revisons, if you dare!

Jynocidus
ebony maw

RealPizzaBoy
The superman that stopped a galaxy with his vision. 1 Million.

Odekahn
Ultron easily

bbrem123
So what is the deal with Thanos? What is making everybody agree on him being a skyfather now?

carver9
The new story that just came out shows Thanos standing alongside abstracts power wise. Saying that he will become more powerful in the future. It's all Hyperbole with no definite.

bbrem123
The new story that just came out shows Thanos standing alongside abstracts power wise. Saying that he will become more powerful in the future. It's all Hyperbole with no definite. ahh thanks thumb up

I forgot all about that.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by bbrem123
ahh thanks thumb up

I forgot all about that. ignore what Carver said, it's more to do he's supposed to stomp the Annihilators at once and nearly kill Surfer for a laugh.

bbrem123
If it is hyperbole why does everybody and there mother agree with it?

bbrem123
Originally posted by Insane Titan
ignore what Carver said, it's more to do he's supposed to stomp the Annihilators at once and nearly kill Surfer for a laugh. For real? Know any links talking about his future appearances? I wanna read up on his new series. I'm slacking lately...

RealPizzaBoy
Thanos cant handle the big guns of the trans world. he will give a great fight but will fall down to the top trans beings.

bbrem123
wtf? haha no

Insane Titan
Originally posted by bbrem123
For real? Know any links talking about his future appearances? I wanna read up on his new series. I'm slacking lately... it's in a interview Starlin gave about his up mini with Thanos.

You should find it on CBR pal.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Well some already feel that Thanos is above the Trans tier already along with some others. Tyrant is the most glaring person that doesn't belong there.. he probably even being skyfather category

Prof. T.C McAbe
I can see Thanos almost on the level of Zeus and Odin. Low Skyfather or mid Skyfather. Why not?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
I can see Thanos almost on the level of Zeus and Odin. Low Skyfather or mid Skyfather. Why not?
I hope you're kidding. Love me some Thanos, but he ain't no skyfather.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Odin seems to disagree with you himself. Calling Thanos a worthy foe and one of the best he's faced in Eons. Tyrant is above even Skyfather imo and he competed with him. Just look at what Odin did to Drax and Surfer before.. one of which being a peak herald... He one shot him... then goes on to have a long drawn out fight with Thanos. Seems pretty evident to me. Now, I don't think Thanos is a peak skyfather like Odin... I would put him on the low end of skyfather, but a skyfather none the less. There are kinda levels within these tiers ya know

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I hope you're kidding. Love me some Thanos, but he ain't no skyfather. Sure he is. He's more powerful than almost every actual Skyfather not named Zeus or Odin.

The whole "trans" label muddies the waters, but still. There's only like one other Skyfather in comics worth a salt. And that's Ibis.

RealPizzaBoy
but so is true to most trans levelers. many "trans" levers can shit all over 90% of the "skyfathers" via feats. and as far as feats Imo there are Trans levelers like GA Prime or Kal kent or Gog who will destroy Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.