This Amalgam vs Thor hand to hand

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright this is a Wolverine/Colossus amalgam Wolverine adamantium bones healing factor, Claws & experience + Colossus Metal Skin and the things its immune too, Super Strength durability and not having to breath. No bfr

LeonBuco666
Thor due to superior fighting ability and speed

Stoic
oh boy

Stoic
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Thor due to superior fighting ability and speed

Thor is not a better fighter than Wolverine, because they don't fight the same, they both have different styles. Those claws would be a problem IMO, and with Peter's strength Wolverine would likely gain greater speed, as well as raise all of his stats. Not sure if this would be enough to beat Thor, but he would be extremely worn out either way. Wolverine at base takes on tanks far above his strength level, which is something that should be taken into consideration here.

golem370
This amalgam be an extremely durable tank with Colossus skin and adamantium bones and with the strength and unbreakable claws and the strength to drive them into Thor would give him this amalgam the win not counting his healing.

LeonBuco666
Ah, yes.

Mindship
IIRC, normal Wolverine does quite well (annoyingly so, imho) against Hulk. So now, Wolverine Plus is going up against less-than-Hulk?

This can't go well for Thor. How does he even put Wolossus down?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Mindship
IIRC, normal Wolverine does quite well (annoyingly so, imho) against Hulk. So now, Wolverine Plus is going up against less-than-Hulk?

This can't go well for Thor. How does he even put Wolossus down?
By knocking him out

golem370
The question for me is how my easier and further does those claws go in with 100 strength behind them I think it would extremely difficult to k.o this amalgam.

Zack Fair

Amalgam wins if Thor slugs it out and holds back.

Thor wins if he goes all "Gonna **** shit up for midgard!" and effectively uses Mjolnir

pym-ftw
So Colossusverine has his claws, does Thor have Mjoinir to use as a pure melee weapon?

golem370
Only if without it the fight would be spite

Stoic
Originally posted by golem370
Only if without it the fight would be spite

It may actually be spite to be honest. This would be a nightmare character for most fleshy types, and I would assume that with his increased strength, it would also increase his constitution, which would make it very difficult to KO this guy. Thor would need Mjolnir to win I think.

golem370
Well he would still be considered a Hero but a more fortified superhero he would have the best parts of both characters. He would have Wolverine's constitution to not lose.

carver9
One hit...that's all it would take. Thor and Wolverine already had a face to face meeting and it didn't go as easy. Giving him an amp like this...Thor loses, badly.

golem370
Thor gets the hammer as a counter measure for the claws

pym-ftw
If Thor fights to his best abilities he should win solidly.

celeyhyga17
Thor wins w/o Mjolnir

Thor wrecks with...

golem370
How is Thor going to deal with Colossus organic metal + Adamantium bones + Wolverine's healing factor and class 100 strength I think your underestimating this amalgam.

TheLurkingFear
Originally posted by carver9
One hit...that's all it would take. Thor and Wolverine already had a face to face meeting and it didn't go as easy. Giving him an amp like this...Thor loses, badly.

It would take a lot more than one hit, Thor's damage soak has been quite impressive lately. And Colossus was basically a joke compared to Thor last time they met.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.