Iron Man, Captain America, Spider-Man vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OnslaughtKILLS
The team of Iron Man, Captain America, and Spider-Man take on Thor.

Who gets the majority?

Harbinger
Not the team.

TheLurkingFear
Eh? The only one who might be able to hurt Thor on that team is Iron Man, and I'd have my doubts with him even.

deathslash
Ironman flies off and gets the symbiote, gives it to Spidey and thor gets pummeled. On a serious note, the team loses.

LeonBuco666
lol

TedKordJRBOSS
Team would have a chance if this was symbiote, Iron or superior spiderman but if its plain old parker the team loses

Magnon
In comics, Cap would beat him. Under the forum rules, however, Thor wins.

h1a8
Thor easily. Team needs some prep in order to not be spite. IM can affect Thor though

golem370
Iron Man's super strength & speed plus Captain America's shield would do some damage. I could see Spider-Man and Captain America keep Thor distracted Steve tosses is shield and Iron Man grabs it and slams it in Thor's skull at subsonic speed knocking him out. Its possible.

Mindset
Iron Man cuts Thor's head off with his lightsaber.

LeonBuco666
What suit does stark have on?

Mindset
No armor, just a Jedi lightsaber.

HulkIsHulk
Seriously, Thor slaughters the trio. And just saying, if its superior spider man with the symbiote, one more person gets fried by Thor's lightning.

LeonBuco666
Unless he has some Thor busting armor on, they dont even stand a chance, Spiderman cant do a thing, Steve needs his shield and even then isnt anywhere as near strong to deal with Thor.

Stark gets knocked out.

golem370
Out of the three Captain America is the odd man out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.