How many wins can Ultron get against these 3 characters?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

One_Angry_Scot
So I was thinking of pitting Ultron against (not in a particular order).

I would say who would win out of 10 fights.

1.Savage Hulk

2.No holds barred Thor (basically him at full potential)

I don't mean to make this thread with the intent of lowballing any of the 3 characters. I was just more interested in what people thought of the fights. There seems to be a lot of variation in what people think of Ultron, sometimes he is referred to as being a regular teambuster.

Now if perhaps them first options are too crappy (I based them on peoples opinions on Ultron) some people on here do say that he is much higher than where he is placed due to him being a team wrecker. If that was a poor choice I was just going to ask who people thought who he could defeat easily and who he is perhaps more evenly matched with. I mainly made this thread to learn more about the character.

Put 3 by accident, meant 2 sorry.

TedKordJRBOSS
1. 6/10
2. 5/10

pym-ftw
10/10 unless you use a specifically weak Ultron.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by pym-ftw
10/10 unless you use a specifically weak Ultron.

Ah right I wasn't aware he was that far up on the list, but again I have to admit the only piece I have seen of Ultron in a comic is his (her?) fight with Sentry.

What sort of things has he done to put him so high up on the list?

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by TedKordJRBOSS
1. 6/10
2. 5/10

Okay then, what sort of tier would you put him at? Some people say he is a Trans level character.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Ah right I wasn't aware he was that far up on the list, but again I have to admit the only piece I have seen of Ultron in a comic is his (her?) fight with Sentry.

What sort of things has he done to put him so high up on the list? he killed both Hulk & Thor in AoU, he has completely dominated teams of Avengers which include heralds, idk what you really want to see, Ultron is just a solid tier beyond herald class opponents.

One_Angry_Scot
he killed both Hulk & Thor in AoU, he has completely dominated teams of Avengers which include heralds, idk what you really want to see, Ultron is just a solid tier beyond herald class opponents.

Don't get me wrong I wasn't trying to belittle him in any way at all. I genuinely hadn't seen anything else of him apart from the Sentry fight. I didn't mean for it to come across the other way at all.

Thanks for telling me about the AoU part would you recommend it as a good read?

pym-ftw
If you like alt time lines i guess the ending was weak though

One_Angry_Scot
If you like alt time lines i guess the ending was weak though

Okay thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.