Death Seed Sentry VS Worldbreaker Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Death Seed Sentry

VS

Worldbreaker Hulk

Reynolds or Rage?

Prof. T.C McAbe
WBH

DarkSaint85
All jokes about the might Shai Hulud aside, may his name be forever praised....

What would keep Sentry down?

Zack Fair
Hulk frenches Bob.

The end.

dial J for Josh
CIS off Deathtry wins.

carver9
WBH stomps.

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by carver9
WBH stomps.

Don't be silly Carver.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
Don't be silly Carver.

Do not dare to question the WORD of Scandaddycarterprime!

carver9
Don't be silly Carver.

Yes, he stomps.

Yamcha
I see it like a looping gif.

Hulk punches D-Sentry's head off, which reforms moments later and he spouts some poetry, Hulk punches his head off again, Sentry's head reforms and he spouts more weird poetry, rinse and repeat until BFR or until Sentry is buried under the weight of his previous heads.

Mindship
Their fists collide; nearby suns go supernova from the shock waves. shifty

Eventual winner: Worldbreaker.

Stoic

They would end up stalemating IMO. Neither would stay down, and it would end when they both realized that neither are going to win.

quanchi112
WBH stomps. Based on ?

Gecko4lif
Bob puts his seed into bruce

Deep

TheHulk
WBH wins.

Enzeru
World Breaker Hulk's best feat:

Colliding with the Red She-Hulk at full force and blowing up a random planet in the dark dimension and argueably dying in the process himself, just to be resurrected again.

Death Seed Sentry's best feat:

Punching Thor from the stand still, while still holding back, that it shakes a planet with 19 billion residents. Prior to that he traveled many, many, many lightyears in mere moments.
Now we all know that speed / velocity increase the damage of a punch. What would happen if Death Seed Sentry was about to punch someone, while traveling at speeds vastly faster than the speed of light?

This board, man... Why is it even a question, who wins between the two of those?

Even a regular Sentry, was destroying planets in the Microverse, while still holding back and we know that atoms in the Microverse have the size of planets.

On top of that we had a mental unstable and therefore weakened Sentry facing the Collective and destroying a moon in the process.

Death Seed Sentry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> World Breaker Hulk

The Sorrow
Originally posted by Enzeru

Colliding with the Red She-Hulk at full force and blowing up a random planet in the dark dimension and argueably dying in the process himself, just to be resurrected again.

Punching Thor from the stand still, while still holding back, that it shakes a planet with 19 billion residents. Prior to that he traveled many, many, many lightyears in mere moments.
Now we all know that speed / velocity increase the damage of a punch. What would happen if Death Seed Sentry was about to punch someone, while traveling at speeds vastly faster than the speed of light?

This board, man... Why is it even a question, who wins between the two of those?

Even a regular Sentry, was destroying planets in the Microverse, while still holding back and we know that atoms in the Microverse have the size of planets.

On top of that we had a mental unstable and therefore weakened Sentry facing the Collective and destroying a moon in the process.

WBH caused more damage than Sentry just from energy release which is a by-product of his physical power.

Tony Stark
WBH stomps.

no expression

NOT

tkitna
Dsentry destroys the Hulk once and for all.

Branlor Swift
What would happen if Death Seed Sentry was about to punch someone, while traveling at speeds vastly faster than the speed of light? Didn't he collide with Thor like that? And then rammed him into a planet at those speeds?

Enzeru
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Didn't he collide with Thor like that? And then rammed him into a planet at those speeds?

No. The narration specifically stated that the Sentry only arrived at the planet Tyconria.
We then saw him standing in lava and holding Thor up to talk to him.

Branlor Swift
So you're saying Sentry flew to the planet at many times the speed of light, and then slowed down once he got there, as proven by this page:
http://i57.tinypic.com/2n8c495.jpg

Makes sense. The only thing I don't understand now is the big explosion/crater. Can you shed some light on that?

Stoic

This is a pretty one sided, and biased post. WB Hulk and Red She Hulk were traveling and hit each other at speeds greater than light speed, and were fine after. The idea that you feel a need to make light of one feat while placing another on a pedestal only serves to show that you are misrepresenting the feat. Then you turn around and attempt to say that they were killed in the collision while not having actually seen the death.

So you're saying Sentry flew to the planet at many times the speed of light, and then slowed down once he got there, as proven by this page:

Makes sense. The only thing I don't understand now is the big explosion/crater. Can you shed some light on that?

Nice catch.

tkitna

Didn't look like he slowed down, but at those speeds, seems like he would have flew right through the planet. Of course we don't know the planets makeup, but still,,,.

Enzeru

Well, upon impact they still had some speed behind them, which caused the explosion.
That was the Sentry's intention, since he wanted to use that exposion / crater and the leaking lava to hold Thor longer on the planet (without killing him), so that the Apocalypse Twins could go on with their plans:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/149643/3512600-uncanny_avengers_013-007.jpg

As you can see Thor had to get rid of the lava first, before he could go on.

With all that being said, if we go by our logic, nothing can travel faster than the speed of light, yet certain comic book characters do it all the time.

In the following video it is stated that Superman would cause an explosion which would equal to 45 megatons of TNT, if he was about to hit you at 99% speed of light:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-fL8zopddI

Such a punch would obviously not be enough to cause the damage some people believe it could. There is no planetary level destruction or something like that behind such a punch.
But we know that the Sentry shook a planet with 19 billion residents by a standing punch alone and we know that he can travel at speeds much faster than the speed of light. We're talking about covering lightyears in moments right now. And we also know that he didn't phase out during that flight, since the flight physically wore Thor out and rendered him helpless.

So in a fight between Death Seed Sentry and World Breaker Hulk Sentry has the actual numbers speaking up of him.

Do I believe that he would survive the punch he threw? Judging by his durability in the UNCANNY AVENGERES comics no, he couldn't, but there was some inconsitant writing on there (like Wasp being able to harm him with her blasts physically, but Thor's lightning having no effect).

So if we give him the benefit of a doubt and assume that the Sentry can survive the damage he is capable of causing himself, then we have someone, who moves so fast that he covers hundreds of miles before someone like Wolverine can even say something ... AT LEAST! (Which is also already faster than the Hulk can deal with) ... And is capable of throwing punches at least at the speed of light (obviously no combat speed, but still traveling speed, since he has to react to his environment during such a flight) ...

... then how can we assume that the Hulk (World Breaker or not) can deal with something like that? He has a massive speed disadvantage and the Sentry's damage output is in theory absolutely ridiculous.

1. He can't tag the Sentry, because even the shockwaves coming from his attacks like Thunder claps can't cover up hundreds of miles in a heart beat, which the Sentry can.

2. He can't react to Sentry approaching him, because he simply doesn't have the reaction speed to deal with someone like that, because we've seen him failing to tag characters like Spider-Man over and over again.

3. He can't take Sentry's by-speed-empowered punches, if Sentry decides to go with hit-and-run-strategies.

Does Sentry absolutely stomp? No, because Hulk still has his generation factor, which is in theory over the top at that point, but even his healing factor can be outdamaged, like we've seen it in his fight against the Void, while he was in his Savage state. And we've also seen it in his fight against an unstable Sentry, where IN MY OPINION Hulk transformed back to Bruce Banner, because he had to exert so much gamma radiation to heal the wounds Sentry was inflicting to him.
We've also seen Zeus overloading Hulk's healing factor.

Sorry for the long text. I know that it covered up more than you even asked me, but this was just general talk to make my points clear even more why Hulk can't win this fight.

Enzeru
Originally posted by Stoic
WB Hulk and Red She Hulk were traveling and hit each other at speeds greater than light speed

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/643/119/b01.gif

Galan007
WBH>>>the Space-Worm that took Dentry out of commission for several issues, IMHO. thumb up

Stoic
Well, upon impact they still had some speed behind them, which caused the explosion.
That was the Sentry's intention, since he wanted to use that exposion / crater and the leaking lava to hold Thor longer on the planet (without killing him), so that the Apocalypse Twins could go on with their plans:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/149643/3512600-uncanny_avengers_013-007.jpg

As you can see Thor had to get rid of the lava first, before he could go on.

With all that being said, if we go by our logic, nothing can travel faster than the speed of light, yet certain comic book characters do it all the time.

In the following video it is stated that Superman would cause an explosion which would equal to 45 megatons of TNT, if he was about to hit you at 99% speed of light:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-fL8zopddI

Such a punch would obviously not be enough to cause the damage some people believe it could. There is no planetary level destruction or something like that behind such a punch.
But we know that the Sentry shook a planet with 19 billion residents by a standing punch alone and we know that he can travel at speeds much faster than the speed of light. We're talking about covering lightyears in moments right now. And we also know that he didn't phase out during that flight, since the flight physically wore Thor out and rendered him helpless.

So in a fight between Death Seed Sentry and World Breaker Hulk Sentry has the actual numbers speaking up of him.

Do I believe that he would survive the punch he threw? Judging by his durability in the UNCANNY AVENGERES comics no, he couldn't, but there was some inconsitant writing on there (like Wasp being able to harm him with her blasts physically, but Thor's lightning having no effect).

So if we give him the benefit of a doubt and assume that the Sentry can survive the damage he is capable of causing himself, then we have someone, who moves so fast that he covers hundreds of miles before someone like Wolverine can even say something ... AT LEAST! (Which is also already faster than the Hulk can deal with) ... And is capable of throwing punches at least at the speed of light (obviously no combat speed, but still traveling speed, since he has to react to his environment during such a flight) ...

... then how can we assume that the Hulk (World Breaker or not) can deal with something like that? He has a massive speed disadvantage and the Sentry's damage output is in theory absolutely ridiculous.

1. He can't tag the Sentry, because even the shockwaves coming from his attacks like Thunder claps can't cover up hundreds of miles in a heart beat, which the Sentry can.

2. He can't react to Sentry approaching him, because he simply doesn't have the reaction speed to deal with someone like that, because we've seen him failing to tag characters like Spider-Man over and over again.

3. He can't take Sentry's by-speed-empowered punches, if Sentry decides to go with hit-and-run-strategies.

Does Sentry absolutely stomp? No, because Hulk still has his generation factor, which is in theory over the top at that point, but even his healing factor can be outdamaged, like we've seen it in his fight against the Void, while he was in his Savage state. And we've also seen it in his fight against an unstable Sentry, where IN MY OPINION Hulk transformed back to Bruce Banner, because he had to exert so much gamma radiation to heal the wounds Sentry was inflicting to him.
We've also seen Zeus overloading Hulk's healing factor.

Sorry for the long text. I know that it covered up more than you even asked me, but this was just general talk to make my points clear even more why Hulk can't win this fight.

When the Hulk fought the Sentry he was not at the levels that he was at during the HOTM arc, he was holding back the entire time, which was stated on panel. His impact with Betty caused a planet that he was not even on to explode, and other planets in the distances were also affected, if not destroyed as well. You are saying that a standing punch that shook a planet is greater than what the Hulk and Betty did together? It wasn't. We actually see the Sentry straining, and get a clear estimate of just how strong he is.

The Hulk in a calm state was able to take a hit from a being capable of generating over 113 Herc's in one hit. This was explained as being what Hercules is capable of outputting at full strength in one concentrated punch. And this was a hit that he took to his internal organs! During the HOTM incident, the Hulk is written to be well above this level. You can have your opinion, but to actually prove that Death Seed Sentry is more powerful than this version of the Hulk isn't going to happen. You also leave out many things in terms of context to seemingly try to cover up your misrepresentations of the events of WW Hulk. Mainly by leaving out the fact that he was straining to hold back the power building up in him at the end of the arc. If you're going to argue against the Hulk, why not represent it properly, instead of attempting to undermine his feats, and the context surrounding them? If you don't tell the whole truth, it's all just a lie.

Stoic
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/643/119/b01.gif

If speed equates to mass, how fast would they have had have been traveling, to displace a planetary body +? Should I rephrase this in another way for you, or do you understand the question?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Galan007
WBH>>>the Space-Worm that took Dentry out of commission for several issues, IMHO. thumb up Considering Deathry didn't even appear in that future, a couple issues seem generous.

eaebiakuya
Sentry wins.

Even if Hulk is stronger the have no way to finish off Sentry.

Werewolf582
Hulk punches sentry. Sentry explodes.

/thread.

Unless of course I'm missing something.

Galan007
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Sentry wins.

Even if Hulk is stronger the have no way to finish off Sentry. you don't need to perma-kill an opponent in order to get a forum win. example: the space-worm i mentioned earlier didn't 'kill' dentry:
http://i.imgur.com/JB2qEtN.jpg
it just took him out of commission for 6 issues...which is definitely long enough to constitute a forum win. smile

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Werewolf582
Unless of course I'm missing something.

Yes, you're missing the actual canon concerning these characters.

Tony Stark

100% correct

LeonBuco666
They 69 eachother.

For days.

eaebiakuya
Originally posted by Galan007
you don't need to perma-kill an opponent in order to get a forum win. example: the space-worm i mentioned earlier didn't 'kill' dentry:
http://i.imgur.com/JB2qEtN.jpg
it just took him out of commission for 6 issues...which is definitely long enough to constitute a forum win. smile

Yea...but in a forum fight we have The "No PIS" Rule.

Or you think this worm is a High Herald or trans tier being, far stronger than Thor ? Imo this was a plot device. And we cant know if Sentry just stayed there or if he just dont flyed after Thor or any other thing. Do you think the Worm KOed Sentry by impact ?

In Avengers # 21 Sentry showed up without any damage after Worm attack.

Sentry before the Celestial Seed regenerate from being exploded by Morgane Lefay and Molecule Man...

carver9
What has damaged Hulk for someone to think Sentry could do it. He was withstanding She Rulk punches in stride. Was still fighting while the planet was exploding. By the way, Bee girl blasted Sentry in the face and took half of it off. A punch from Hulk should outright melt him.

DarkSaint85
What has damaged Hulk for someone to think Sentry could do it. He was withstanding She Rulk punches in stride. Was still fighting while the planet was exploding. By the way, Bee girl blasted Sentry in the face and took half of it off. A punch from Hulk should outright melt him.

What does collateral damage have to do with anything?

carver9
What does collateral damage have to do with anything?

He withstood she Rulk punches that are extremely powerful AND, Sentry body has peeled to far less. My post wasn't only about collateral damage. Stop getting upset.

bbrem123
What has damaged Hulk for someone to think Sentry could do it. He was withstanding She Rulk punches in stride. Was still fighting while the planet was exploding. By the way, Bee girl blasted Sentry in the face and took half of it off. A punch from Hulk should outright melt him. And Sentry would reform instantly. I have seen you argue his healing on multiple occasions. But some how they dont work any longer because he is fight the hulk?

Also Hulk vaporized himself and everybody else and was only brought back from his wish. So saying he was never damaged is wrong.

DarkSaint85
He withstood she Rulk punches that are extremely powerful AND, Sentry body has peeled to far less. My post wasn't only about collateral damage. Stop getting upset.

Sarcastic post my friend. I don't debate off of collateral damage.

carver9
Originally posted by bbrem123
And Sentry would reform instantly. I have seen you argue his healing on multiple occasions. But some how they dont work any longer because he is fight the hulk?

Also Hulk vaporized himself and everybody else and was only brought back from his wish. So saying he was never damaged is wrong.

Where was he vaporized? Scans please because I can show him enduring the attack.

The people that I voted for Sentry against can't vaporize him with a single punch.

eaebiakuya
What has damaged Hulk for someone to think Sentry could do it. He was withstanding She Rulk punches in stride. Was still fighting while the planet was exploding.

Hmm..so no one can hurt WBH ?

Wasp blast >>> Thor attacks ?

Sentry cleary wanted to show her his body means nothing to him.

carver9
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Hmm..so no one can hurt WBH ?

Wasp blast >>> Thor attacks ?

Sentry cleary wanted to show her his body means nothing to him.

Yes, beings above World Breaker Betty which imo is a lot of people. Don't think Sentry is one of them. Before being powered up to World Breaker levels She Rulk was punching through dimensions, hurting High Heralds with her punches, etc, etc...

carver9
We know Wendigo has demonstrated Hulk like strength.
We know B i Beast is as strong as Savage Hulk..especially looking at his 'first fight' between Hulk and Thor.
We know Armageddon have enough power to take on and nearly defeat both Surfer and Merged Hulk at the same time.
We also know that Fing Fang was amped by iirc 50 Hercs and was said that he could take over Earth with his new power level.

None of them couldn't even budge Hulk. Didn't register to him at all.

http://s1099.photobucket.com/user/psychogundam1/media/hulk4.jpg.html

This is a good fight but I'm giving this to my buddy. I can see where an argument can be made in Sentry case though.

bbrem123
Where was he vaporized? Scans please because I can show him enduring the attack.

The people that I voted for Sentry against can't vaporize him with a single punch.

You talk in circles. As shown by DarkSaint.

You have said Sentry's body means nothing and is only a shell. How can Hulk take him out?

Also Sentry is not one of these second rate villains.

It seem you think Hulk would crush him. Is this so? If not I can respect where you are coming from with your decision.

One_Angry_Scot
We know B i Beast is as strong as Savage Hulk..especially looking at his 'first fight' between Hulk and Thor.
We know Armageddon have enough power to take on and nearly defeat both Surfer and Merged Hulk at the same time.
We also know that Fing Fang was amped by iirc 50 Hercs and was said that he could take over Earth with his new power level.

None of them couldn't even budge Hulk. Didn't register to him at all.

http://s1099.photobucket.com/user/psychogundam1/media/hulk4.jpg.html

This is a good fight but I'm giving this to my buddy. I can see where an argument can be made in Sentry case though.

Why are you placing Hulk on such a high pedestal compared to everyone else in the Marvel verse. Granted WBH is a beast of a character but heck you act as if he is the epitomy of power in Marvel.

You have to understand that the whole point of Sentry and the Wasp is obviously a point by Remender that to Sentry the soul is what drives him. He even said that himself. So I don't see why you twist it to make it otherwise.

Why do you repeatedly lowball Sentry (pr any character for that matter) if he is going against the Hulk? Yet if it's in the Thanos vs Death Sentry thread you go "Sentry destroys him". At least make your mind up when it comes to where you place him. By your own logic someone who can in your words destroy Thanos couldn't by any stretch be weaker than Hulk in any way.

carver9
Originally posted by bbrem123
You talk in circles. As shown by DarkSaint.

You have said Sentry's body means nothing and is only a shell. How can Hulk take him out?

Also Sentry is not one of these second rate villains.

It seem you think Hulk would crush him. Is this so? If not I can respect where you are coming from with your decision.

I also said this fight is debatable and I can see where an argument can be made. His body is a shell that he can reform at will. I thought about it and remembered his head being crushed by Thor and he reformed instantly. I don't have a problem with anyone saying Sentry win. Like I've said before, this is debatable and it seems like both of their reserves are limitless (from what's shown on panel). Current Sentry is Hellava impressive and from what I am seeing, is pretty much unbeatable.

DarkSaint85
Stop lowballing Sentry carver, using this Wasp reference.

carver9
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Why are you placing Hulk on such a high pedestal compared to everyone else in the Marvel verse. Granted WBH is a beast of a character but heck you act as if he is the epitomy of power in Marvel.

You have to understand that the whole point of Sentry and the Wasp is obviously a point by Remender that to Sentry the soul is what drives him. He even said that himself. So I don't see why you twist it to make it otherwise.

Why do you repeatedly lowball Sentry if he is going against the Hulk? Yet if it's in the Thanos vs Death Sentry thread you go "Sentry destroys him". At least make your mind up when it comes to where you place him. By your own logic someone who can in your words destroy Thanos couldn't by any stretch be weaker than Hulk in any way.

I don't place Hulk as high as you think though...especially in a thread on the first page of the forum, I said King Thor can beat him. I also said Odin can beat him, along with Zeus...I'm not about to name everyone i put over the Hulk. Like I've said, I don't have a problem with anyone saying this version of Sentry can beat Hulk because we have as of yet to see a limit with this character, same with World Breaker.

carver9
Stop lowballing Sentry carver, using this Wasp reference.

Lol...you think Hulks power level lies in between Werewolf by the night and a squid. Stop Dark. Let me guess, Sentry wins this via choke out or bfr?

One_Angry_Scot
I don't place Hulk as high as you think though...especially in a thread on the first page of the forum, I said King Thor can beat him. I also said Odin can beat him, along with Zeus...I'm not about to name everyone i put over the Hulk. Like I've said, I don't have a problem with anyone saying this version of Sentry can beat Hulk because we have as of yet to see a limit with this character, same with World Breaker.

Okay that's all well and cool. But you seem to have a penchant for when the thread includes the words Hulk in the title its suddenly Hulk wins, when in some cases you would have to admit that isn't the case. And the fact you say Odin would win, that is almost a given anyway, same with King Thor, there wasn't really a question to start off with.

I just think you need to have a look at what shots you call when it comes to a debate. Hulk may be like I said a beast of a character but he isn't the answer to everything.

carver9
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Hulk may be like I said a beast of a character but he isn't the answer to everything.

Agreed.

DarkSaint85
Lol...you think Hulks power level lies in between Werewolf by the night and a squid. Stop Dark. Let me guess, Sentry wins this via choke out or bfr?

Never said that. Please quote me. Or better, yet, rather than running and dodging, face me in the relevant thread.

The Sorrow
Almost everything this Sentry has done power wise up to now Hulk has done before but more impressive. Need to see him really unleash to gauge exactly how powerful he is. WBH wins until then.

carver9
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Almost everything this Sentry has done power wise up to now Hulk has done before but more impressive. Need to see him really unleash to gauge exactly how powerful he is. WBH wins until then.

Would you consider Hulk ripping through that device that was stated as being capable of stopping a group of Celestials a high end ft for Hulk or do you consider that as hyperbole?

Enzeru

Oh my god Carver, you fool - did you just use Wendigo to make an argument for the Hulk?

Do you want to see what the Sentry does with Wendigo and other characters, that have demonstrated "Hulk like strength"?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/108566/3943627-sentryvshulk.jpg

Nothing. He sends his dog after them, because their not worth his time.

dial J for Josh
Carver you actually are kind of biased. Obviously the likes of Odin would defeat WBH so that doesn't help your case. Also let me get this straight. I remember you saying that Blue Marvel defeats superman. Then you said in another thread you say that base hulk beats the Blue Marvel. So superman a being who can match Adams power loses. Yet the Blue Marvel who outclasses hulk at base form in terms of versatility on top of being a genius loses. This isn't derailing the thread because I'm trying to establish a point before engaging in the subject matter. You are completely ignoring and low-balling sentrys and deathtrys capabilities and powerset. You are no better than the KMC House of El illuminati. You have you own Hulk illuminati.

The Sorrow
Would you consider Hulk ripping through that device that was stated as being capable of stopping a group of Celestials a high end ft for Hulk or do you consider that as hyperbole?
IMO it wasn't hyperbole. IIRC it was stated to be capable of combating Celestials (by narration) and it was held by the Deviants who are well versed in Celestial technology. On the face of it, it was a high end showing but it won't be given much stock on this board because it didn't actually defeat a Celestial and well, cuz it's Hulk.

carver9
Carver you actually are kind of biased. Obviously the likes of Odin would defeat WBH so that doesn't help your case. Also let me get this straight. I remember you saying that Blue Marvel defeats superman. Then you said in another thread you say that base hulk beats the Blue Marvel. So superman a being who can match Adams power loses. Yet the Blue Marvel who outclasses hulk at base form in terms of versatility on top of being a genius loses. This isn't derailing the thread because I'm trying to establish a point before engaging in the subject matter. You are completely ignoring and low-balling sentrys and deathtrys capabilities and powerset. You are no better than the KMC House of El illuminati. You have you own Hulk illuminati.

Wait, when did I say base Hulk beats Blue Marvel? What is a base Hulk? Is there a such thing since his power derives off of him being angry and he goes green off of being angry and his power climbs after that? Help me out here. Grey Hulk doesn't even have a base level. Are you talking about a calm Hulk? Hope not because when Hulk is calm, he turns back to Banner. How am I lowballing his powerset? Please explain.

carver9
Oh my god Carver, you fool - did you just use Wendigo to make an argument for the Hulk?

Do you want to see what the Sentry does with Wendigo and other characters, that have demonstrated "Hulk like strength"?

Nothing. He sends his dog after them, because their not worth his time.

You know he has fought the Wendigo, correct? Not the same Wendigo Hulk faced but he did fight the Wendigo. This alone goes against your scan.

LordofBrooklyn
You are no better than the KMC House of El illuminati.

You have the avatar of a disciple of The House of El that is the ONLY reason you have been given a pass for so long.

In the future, be very, VERY, careful about how you speak about the House of El again!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.