Groot vs the Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
How does this go?

OnslaughtKILLS
Groot wins

8swords
GRASS > ROCK types ,learn your pokemon please. laughing out loud

Insane Titan
I am Groot

Tony Stark
Ben wins

zopzop
Originally posted by 8swords
GRASS > ROCK types ,learn your pokemon please. laughing out loud
That NEVER made any sense to me. Rock >>>>>>>>>>>>> Grass/Wood.

Having said that : Thing wins.

tkitna
Groot beats Bens ass.

SamZED
Grot should hook up with Ivy.

carver9
Yeah, Groot stomps this. Was reading stuff on Groot today and his showing in the Negative Zone was quite impressive. Hell, his showing before even entering the negative zone was highly impressive.

SamZED
Michael Bailey Smith vs Vin Diesel

Stoic
Originally posted by SamZED
Michael Bailey Smith vs Vin Diesel

Vin Diesel should have been Drax, I don't know how they were able to phuck that up?

Mindset
Originally posted by Stoic
Vin Diesel should have been Drax, I don't know how they were able to phuck that up? Did he want to be Drax? Maybe he didn't have time, he was filming other movies.

BruceSkywalker
ben wins as he speaks more words ....lol

Stoic
Originally posted by Mindset
Did he want to be Drax? Maybe he didn't have time, he was filming other movies.

Right, because he was too busy being Groot. Didn't think of that one did you punk? Huh? Whatcha got?

Mindset
Right, because he was too busy being Groot. Didn't think of that one did you punk? Huh? Whatcha got? http://screenrant.com/vin-diesel-marvel-movies/

Stoic
Originally posted by Mindset
http://screenrant.com/vin-diesel-marvel-movies/

I was just kidding with you brother, I knew all about that, I just hated the idea of Dave Battista playing a part that was tailor made for Vin. I would have made Battista Groot, and Vin Drax, even if I had to postpone the movie for a little while.

Mindset
I was just kidding with you brother, I knew all about that, I just hated the idea of Dave Battista playing a part that was tailor made for Vin. I would have made Battista Groot, and Vin Drax, even if I had to postpone the movie for a little while. Yea, I know, I was answering your question though.

Tony Stark
Per MARVEL themselves, Ben is stronger and more durable; while Groot is smarter. Everything else is equal speed, energy projection and fighting skills.

http://marvel.com/universe/Groot

http://marvel.com/universe/Thing_%28Benjamin_Grimm%29

Kazenji
I was just kidding with you brother, I knew all about that, I just hated the idea of Dave Battista playing a part that was tailor made for Vin. I would have made Battista Groot, and Vin Drax, even if I had to postpone the movie for a little while.

Dave Batista is suppose to be great in the role from what James Gunn has been saying.

8swords
Originally posted by zopzop
That NEVER made any sense to me. Rock >>>>>>>>>>>>> Grass/Wood.

Having said that : Thing wins.

me neither, I always thought of that being some kind of relation to a myth in japan wherein a grass/leaf cuts rock or somethin'

it was never made for vin, he has more of a leaner look than a muscular one, not unless he goes hugh jackman and pumped up, laughing out loud

Stoic
Originally posted by 8swords
me neither, I always thought of that being some kind of relation to a myth in japan wherein a grass/leaf cuts rock or somethin'

it was never made for vin, he has more of a leaner look than a muscular one, not unless he goes hugh jackman and pumped up, laughing out loud

Personality wise butt munch... hmm.. Lobo? Vin Diesel would make a great Lobo. The reason I see him for the part of Drax is because of his edgy demeanor in films. How could Dave Batista possible be a better Drax? His acting is horrible, and he has a weird shaped head. This is something that he should have thought about before he decided to roid it up. You know roids can make you bald right? Look at the Rock.

8swords
Personality wise butt munch... hmm.. Lobo? Vin Diesel would make a great Lobo. The reason I see him for the part of Drax is because of his edgy demeanor in films. How could Dave Batista possible be a better Drax? His acting is horrible, and he has a weird shaped head. This is something that he should have thought about before he decided to roid it up. You know roids can make you bald right? Look at the Rock.

Uhhmm, dude are you drunk? Cause the hate in you is strong. Or maybe thats the real you, laughing out loud

Oh and I'm not saying dave is a great pick either.

Tony Stark
Drax isn't exactly a walking monolog.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.