Barsen'thor vs Kyp Durron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
The fight takes place in a car park.

Force only.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Barsenthor should take a majority.

NewGuy01
Gonna go with Kyp Durron for the sake of argument. Should be a very close fight though.

DarthAnt66
I will enjoy this.
Neph (thor) vs Sas (kyp).
*pulls up a seat and popcorn*

NewGuy01
Woah woah woah, I never said Kyp could defeat Thor.

Nephthys
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Gonna go with Kyp Durron for the sake of argument. Should be a very close fight though.

Any particular reason/feat why?

truejedi
I dont know this barsen fellow, but as devils advocate, I'll say kyp can manipulate dovin basil black holes.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Nephthys
Any particular reason/feat why?

He, like the Barsen, has some pretty broken Force feats, and he has better feats to his name as a swordsman.

Nephthys
Force only.

NewGuy01
Oh, I didn't see that part... Does this specification mean that in an overall fight you would favor Durron?

Nephthys
No.

NewGuy01
Figured as much. SWTOR junkie to the end days. :3

As for the fight, not really sure. Durron has done some really impressive stuff, but I'm not sure how much of it is applicable in standard combat.

Nephthys
Even without lightsaber feats the Barsen'thor has proven to be an incredibly skilled and deadly combatant. Her sheer fighting ability seems above what Durron has demonstrated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.